Kerry and Will

Story Info
His master loans him out for play and display.
7k words
4.79
13.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a standalone story.

Although technically it takes place just after chapter 18 of Em and Mike.

However, Master Kerry and his slave/pain slut/boyfriend, Will, also appear in Em & Mike chapters 15 to 18, should you wish to get to know them better, and you will also find them in the BDSM Manor series, on and off.

Tess-O'Meter -- Amber / Red.

-X

I walk into the banquet room, for me a torture chamber, to meet Master Shey who has me on loan from my Master for the evening.

Master Shey is a teacher of Shibari.

He learnt from his grandfather and he is known for safety first in everything.

However, the people who go to his classes or watch his online tutorials don't see the same side of him that we see at BDSM Manor.

Hustling in a close second to safety first, is pain.

Master Shey is a sadist.

Wrapped in only a robe, fresh from my enema (not pleasant or unpleasant to me, just a necessity) I embrace my empty, light feeling (I'm a little hungry and weak as well) and feel blessed that I belong to my Master.

Master Shey has not arrived yet, so I gaze out of the window and daydream about the day I met Kerry.

-X

I was in Belfast, on a gay lads weekend away, which is basically like any lads weekend away, but with more cocktails and glitter.

There were three couples and me. I was the seventh wheel if you like. My friends were on a mission to get me laid, but I wasn't really into hook ups, so I was resistant.

"Best way to get over a broken heart, lovely," my mate Gary's boyfriend told me.

Sean, who had suggested Belfast because it was his hometown and he could squeeze in a visit to his Nan, was in full drag.

It was like walking around with the star of 'Priscilla'. I just smiled and brought the sweet (and opposite of subtle) guy a drink.

My heart wasn't broken.

It was just embarrassed and pissed off.

Belfast may not seem like the obvious choice for a 'gay' weekend away, but everyone had been really nice. Sean knew everyone it seemed, and where to go.

Where not to go, equally important.

I was happy for Gary. Sean seemed like the kind of bloke who didn't wait for things to change. He would just blast through, dragging change with him.

I envied that kind of confidence.

A quick word in the ear of my best mate Trevor, and I wandered out for some alone time.

Walking around the streets and soaking up the atmosphere.

I wasn't worried about walking around Belfast alone if that's what you're wondering.

I wasn't in drag (sooo not my thing) and I don't have GAY stamped across my forehead.

Plus, I have the 'when in Ireland get out of jail free card' of an American accent.

I'm actually a Londoner but lived in the States from the age of three, until my parents split when I was fifteen.

My Dad's American and still lives there, and in over ten years, I've never lost the accent. Well, I'm still over there half the time.

Deciding that it was time for a pint I wandered into a pub and was immediately flummoxed by the thick accent of the guy behind the bar.

"Er," I offered, "maybe I can just point and pay?"

The guy laughed and toned down the accent, "Ah, a Yank. I was just joking with you. What can I get you?"

I laughed, "Well, when in Rome!"

He nodded and started building me a Guinness.

We chatted on and off about nothing much, and when he wandered away to serve someone else, I just relaxed and idly people watched.

My gaze wandered over to a roped off area where a man and woman appeared to be holding some sort of meeting.

My eyes followed the, very well filled out, line of the man's suit and then, "Holy Fuck."

My pint hit the bar with a clatter as I fumbled it, and I winced, blushing when they both looked over.

"Sorry," I mouthed and turned away, thanking the barman when he came and mopped up my splashes.

"You want me to get another?" he asked.

"No," I said, breathless, "No thanks, I didn't spill much."

"You okay?"

I just nodded, sipping my drink. My heart was thundering so fast and I knew he had noticed my hands shaking.

Not long afterwards the meeting broke up and I heard the woman giving her thanks and leaving.

Shit, the most beautiful man I had ever seen in my life was coming over to the bar.

Christ, I ran my hand through my hair.

I've crushed on plenty of straight men, of course I have. Let's face it, Hugh Jackman's straight and hot as fuck, but this.

This felt enormous.

I felt that if I didn't get this man's mouth on mine, then my life was over.

This was devastating.

The barman came over and spoke over me, meaning the hot guy was right behind me.

"So, it's going to be London is it?"

"I don't know," the voice was like velvet. Deep, dark, the accent softer than the barman's. I shifted, uncomfortable as I hardened.

"I haven't been offered the job yet," sounding amused, the gorgeous man slid his gorgeous butt on to the bar stool next to mine.

Right. Next. To. Mine.

I was dying.

Staring hard into my pint like I could predict the future in it, or something.

"Ah, it's a sure in," the barman said, handing over a glass with a finger of scotch, "she was clearly impressed."

"Thanks," he said.

I risked a quick glance as he drank, watching his adam's apple as he swallowed, swallowing in reflex myself. Allowing my eyes to flit quickly over his dark honey colored hair, the slightly darker shadow on his jaw.

My face burning, I looked quickly back into my drink.

Sitting here was literally hurting my heart.

Just kill me now.

The barman snorted and I groaned inwardly, he had seen me looking.

"You'll be getting a call," he continued, "then it will be cruising SoHo every night looking for ass."

My head snapped up. I looked at the man who was laughing back at the barman.

I stared. I couldn't look away.

Noticing, he turned my way. Blue eyes drilling into my dark brown.

He didn't seem mad or concerned. There was an elegant confidence emanating from him. I wanted some of it. I wanted him.

"It's not catching," he said calmly.

I shook my head, not understanding him.

"Gay," he said kindly, "it's not catching, but if it makes you uncomfortable feel free to move seats."

He turned back to the barman, shaking his head slightly.

The barman rolled his eyes.

"You're a jerk, Kerry," he said, "The lad's got no problem with you being gay."

The man, Kerry, frowned and looked back at me.

I finally managed to work some saliva into my mouth and speak, instead of standing there like a fucking idiot.

"No, Sir. No, I don't have a problem. Not at all."

"Is that right?"

I just nodded; my voice having deserted me again.

The barman let out a belly laugh, "Well, looks like the 'gaydar dysfunctionator' that I had installed is working."

Kerry laughed, and observed me for a few moments. Then without looking away from me, "Jack, can I borrow your back room for a moment?"

Jack, the barman grinned, "Go right ahead."

Kerry stood, still watching me, "May I talk to you in private?"

I nodded and stood also.

We were pretty well matched in height, although Kerry was a little older than me, probably around thirty.

"That door there," he pointed, basically telling me to walk in front of him.

That's fine, I thought, my ass looks fucking awesome in these jeans, I've got no problem walking in front of you.

I walked into what was a private living area. Which made sense as I had seen a sign saying that there was accommodation, which was probably above us.

I stopped just inside the room.

More at home, Kerry walked around me and took another sip before placing his drink on a low table.

I had left my drink, forgotten on the bar.

We watched each other, then I grinned, which seemed to relax Kerry, he let his eyes take a leisurely stroll over my body.

I could almost feel him.

"So, are you moving to London then?" I asked, failing to completely eliminate the tremor from my voice.

"Maybe, yes if I get this job."

"I'm from London," I confirmed, "originally and now I'm back."

He smiled, "I get over there quite often as it happens."

We both became more serious again, both of us were breathing too fast.

"Has anything like this every happened to you before?" Kerry asked me.

"No," I said, "Never. But I'm fucking dying here."

In a flash Kerry was on me. Slamming me back against the door as he took me.

I could taste the scotch as his hands braced either side of my shoulders, trapping me, his tongue sweeping into my mouth.

I groaned and grabbed his ass and pulled him harder against me, rocking my cock against his arousal, making him growl into my mouth.

We rubbed against each other, kissing sloppily, hands exploring, every touch was like fire.

Suddenly Kerry pushed his hand into my jeans and grabbed me. Squeezing my cock as he pushed my zip down with his other hand.

"Oh, Fuck," I stuttered.

He pulled me free and started to stroke me, whispering in my ear, "Mmmmm, look how beautiful you are."

I felt beautiful, I felt wanted, but when Kerry's hand encircled my throat and tightened slightly, I realized that I had to stop.

"Stop, please stop," I almost sobbed.

Very slowly, Kerry released me and let me go.

He backed away; he looked pissed off.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I need to tell you something before this goes any further."

"Whatever this is," I added, feeling unsure.

He just stood watching.

Blushing I tucked myself away and pushed off the door.

Standing straight and pulling up all of my ragged confidence.

"A few months ago, I ended a bad relationship," I told him, looking him straight in the eye.

"I was trying to hide my true nature and it all went to shit, because I should have been proud of who and what I am and not tried to hide it."

"And what are you?" he asked quietly, looking less pissed off now and more curious, "I already know you're gay."

"I'm a submissive, a masochist. I need and enjoy pain," I said, owning it.

Fucking owning it, in front of a stranger for the first time in my life.

Kerry just stared, expressionless for a few moments.

Then he laughed.

Literally, clutching his belly, gripping Jack's sofa, laughed at me.

I was so pissed off.

"You know what," I said, not bothering to raise my voice over his laughter, though he struggled to stop and try to hear me.

"Your opinion doesn't matter to me. You're just a narrow-minded dipshit in the body of a God, and you can go fuck yourself."

I turned but Kerry's hand was on mine before I could move the handle.

"Wait," he chuckled, "I'm not laughing at you. Really, I'm not. I'm laughing at the situation."

"I don't see anything funny," I hissed, turning to glare at him. He was still grinning, but his eyes looked earnest.

I tried to pull the door again, but Kerry slammed it shut and grabbed my wrists, pinning them behind me. His body pressing me into the door, his voice at my ear.

"Do you know what I thought when I watched you walk into the bar?" he asked me.

I grinned, despite myself, "Oh you noticed me, did you?"

"Yes Mr Cocky, of course I fucking noticed you," he growled, "Lost my train of thought and nearly blew the interview. Because all I could think about was stripping you down, tying you to one of the beams and whipping you raw, before fucking you until you were sobbing."

I went limp against the door, my legs dissolving.

Kerry let me turn around, leaning me back against it, his body pinning me again, but softer this time.

"You thought that?" I whispered, impossibly aroused.

"Oh yea," he murmured, as he kissed my throat, "I've got the body of a God, do I?"

I laughed as he kissed me, "Who's cocky now?"

Kerry had pulled back at that point and offered, "Will you come with me for some food, and I'll tell you who and what I am?"

Which is how I found out that Kerry was a dominant and a sadist. We really were a match made in heaven.

We had been eating fish and chips by the river, and he was telling me about BDSM Manor, when his phone rang, and he was offered the job.

Our lives changing in that moment, for the very much better.

-X

I sigh. The memory of that first flammable kiss and the night that followed.

It had been instant between us, and amazing ever since.

"Any time you feel like coming back down to earth," Master Shey says sarcastically.

I jump up.

"I'm so sorry Master Shey, I didn't hear you come in."

"I was running late," he admits, "let's get started."

I pull off my robe and await instructions.

Master Shey runs his hands over my torso and arms, then turns me, doing the same with my back and ass, so he could familiarize himself with me again. Checking the plug in my ass that was there to open me up.

He's straight, but I can't help but enjoy it.

He asks me to stand by the table, so I can lean for balance, and I do so as he starts the preliminary bindings.

It's pretty standard at this stage as my arms are pulled back behind me, so I briefly think about the two guests who will be watching tonight.

Mistress Sadie had asked us to take them under our wing and they had been a blast. Exploring limits and trying new things.

Kerry and I are gay, but I rather like the older women vibe, and I adore being used, as long as Kerry has okayed it.

Emily, she is older. All curves and secrets, excited and shy at the same time. Fit but soft with generous breasts which she didn't mind me squeezing hard.

Her friend Mike is straight so off limits, which was a shame as he was pretty cute, but Mistress Sadie had wanted them to have a fun experience, not be pushed too hard or made uncomfortable.

Emily had talked to me about their first short visit a few weeks ago and watching my whipping. She was open minded about the needs of a pain slut and had noticed the complete trust between me and Kerry, but also said it really turned her on, seeing me suffer.

Then she apologized and I laughed, pointing out that suffering was the point.

I was going to enjoy my suffering tonight, even more than normal, knowing that she was bearing witness.

I'm brought back to the present as Master Shey tightens his ropes and forces my arms closer together behind my back.

My hands feel kind of weird, but then he starts to bind them together.

Taking a quick photo on his phone he shows me.

It looks much worse than it feels right now, my hands are in a twisted prayer position behind my back.

"It's going to look like you are hog tied and suspended from your wrists," he says. Laughing at my quick look.

"Not for real obviously, I'll show you when we get there."

"Okay, Master Shey, it sounds interesting," I say.

I'll see this anyway, there are two cameras' on me, recording the preparation.

Kerry and I will fuck like horn dogs while watching it, once I've recovered.

But it will be nice tonight to know what people are seeing, as I'm suffering it.

I have two minders watching over me this evening. Sandy looks after me quite often and knows me really well. She has never stopped a play because of the use or suffering, she knows that Kerry makes my limits very clear.

She did once stop the play when I was due for my regular whipping.

Kerry had been held up in town and he asked another master to prepare me. I didn't really feel great, but I crave my whipping so badly, so I didn't say anything.

Sandy knew me well enough to realize that my trembling and sweating was not excitement and saw that I had a fever. I spent the next two weeks at the manor with flu. Too weak to even get out of bed for four days.

Frank is also here tonight, but that is because Sandy and Master Shey are both small and not strong enough to manhandle me into position. Frank's over six and half feet tall and I swear could lift a SUV without breaking a sweat.

Frank steps forward now and lifts me up onto the table. I am lowered onto what looks like a spiders web.

This is Master Shey's specialty. Binding the body tight in thin ropes that twist the subject into impossible shapes and hugs them so tightly that the flesh spills through.

I work out, this is a well-toned body, thank you very much, but I know that this web will bind me tight. Almost too tight to breath and the marks will take days to fade. Bruises even longer.

I move forward slightly on my knees at Master Shey's direction. He and Frank are balancing me, as my hands tied so tight behind me. Then I allow them to lower me forwards, embracing the vulnerable feeling.

The table is glass and Master Shey crawls under it to make sure I have been lowered into the correct position.

I can feel a large knot digging into my navel. Smaller knots, equally painful, on my chest and stomach.

I start to harden more.

Master Shey plans his bondage so well and prepares some in advance. No one could stand the time it would take the create these effects. His Shibari bondage would take other people days to create, and it looks extraordinary.

I turn my head to the side and rest it on the table as Master Shey stands and works his ropes, checking in to see if I'm okay.

"Are your nipples okay?" he asks.

I can't stop the grin, "Yea, all good."

My mind wanders again as Master Shey continues his preparation.

My nipples are actually completely numb, as is about a third of my chest, but this is nothing to worry about.

Late this morning Kerry and I had helped Emily set Mike up for a fun adventure, which had started with a group of us abducting him.

He had freaked out at first, but then realized that we were taking the piss and taken it all in good humour.

Once we had left him and Emily to their game, Kerry had walked me up to the top floor. I had been surprised, as it was a little early at that point for my enema.

Then he had turned right instead of left at the top of the stairs.

"Where are we going?"

He had just grinned at me.

Then we had walked into Sue's clinic room.

Sue is one of our nurses, but she is also an amazing tattoo artist and also does our piercings.

This was her piercing room, and she was waiting for us, I glanced hungrily at her equipment laid out. Swabs and sprays and wipes, and various pins, clips, needles, and studs.

"Really?"

With a whoop I launched myself at Kerry. Jumping into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist, and kissing him enthusiastically, "Really, for real?"

Kerry laughed and staggered back a few paces.

I wasn't worried though. I'm pretty skinny, although Kerry calls it slender.

I'm proud of my body, but my arms suck, they really are skinny.

Master Aquarius showed me how to lift weights. He and Kerry have fantastic arms, mainly down to gym time. But despite that, I feel like I've only moved from toothpick to still kinda skinny.

Kerry gave me a boost and kissed me back, "Excited much!"

I was. I had been asking to get my nipples pierced for ages. Ever since one of the subs here had told me how much it intensifies nipple play.

She told me that apparently it was even better for guys.

I love nipple play anyway.

Clamp me, shock me, cane me, whip me. Fucking love it.

I jumped down and moved to the treatment couch.

"Why today?"

Kerry shrugged, "Got fed up with you nagging."

I just smiled; I knew that wasn't true. Kerry is a great boyfriend, but I had also submitted to slave-hood with him. He would have just told me to stop asking, and I would have had to obey.

"Nah," he admitted, "It works well for Master Shey's set up later, and you have been asking for nearly a year."

I moved back to him and kissed him, "Thank you."

"Sure, you're welcome," he smiled, "but there is something that you have to know."

"What?"

"If you get your nipples pierced today, then nipple play is out for the next six months, and you will have to be protected when we do the whippings."

"Six months?" I asked, shocked.

12