Kerry and Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded.

"Will," Sue said, "Nipple piercings are pretty temperamental. I've already talked Kerry through the aftercare, but you need to be vigilant."

"But" I was confused, "you said Master Shey was going to use them?"

"He's going to 'fake' use them," Sue confirmed, "because master or not, I would kick his ass otherwise!"

I grinned at her, "Okay, I understand, I'll be good. How do you want me?"

At her instruction I had hopped up on to the couch, and when given the choice I had asked to be strapped down and worked by Kerry as she did the piercing.

I was only going to do this once; I wanted to enjoy it.

Kerry had strapped me to the couch (which looked more like a BDSM dentist chair), yanking each strap tight in between kisses, until I was pinned and trembling with excitement.

Sue had moved around, washing her hands, pulling on disposable gloves, and getting all of her stuff ready.

Then she leaned over and cleaned my whole chest with some sterile wipes, as I chatted with her, and kissed Kerry, then chatted with her again, hyper with nerves.

She sat Kerry out of the way between my legs where he could tease me relentlessly as she changed to clean gloves and got me ready.

I watched, wide eyed, as she picked up one of the large needles.

"It's going to be quite quick; I can numb you if you want?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"Okay," she frowned at me, "you might want to look away."

Kerry sniggered, "He always watches when I play with needles."

Sue nodded with good humour and moved into position, gripping my right nipple firmly between her fingers.

"You know what," I admitted, letting my head fall back, "I think a distraction right now would be good."

Sue peered at me, "Couple of deep breaths," she instructed, stroking my hair.

I complied, and smiled at her, "Sorry, little nervous."

"You can change your mind," Kerry told me.

"No, no, I'm good. I think I'm gonna close my eyes though."

"I'll distract you baby," Kerry said, and slid a slippery finger into my ass.

"Ohhh," I moaned, vaguely aware of Sue snapping on clean gloves again, as Kerry pushed inside me and took my cock in his mouth, "Fuck!"

A quick pinch and pressure on my nipple, followed by a sudden sting that was fading before it hardly got started.

I tried to look, but she was leaning over me, her head in my way.

"What happened?" I asked, "did you drop the needle?"

"No," she stood and turned to drop something metallic into a small tray, "that's one done."

I stared at my hard nipple. It was throbbing a little and newly decorated by a neat silver barbell.

"Jesus, Sue," Kerry gasped, "that was like super-hero fast."

She checked her work, and nodded, satisfied, "When you have pierced as many clits as I have, you'll understand that fast is best."

I winced and laughed and then closed my eyes again as she moved to my other side. Kerry was just licking my cock to tease me. I knew he was not going to let me cum this afternoon. Not before a play.

I concentrated on the feel of Kerry's mouth on me. Hot, tight, and wet.

Gasping slightly at the pinch on my left nipple, that one seemed to hurt more, but only briefly.

One wave of dizziness and then I was admiring my chest, with Kerry looking proud and stroking my abs.

"You like it?" he asked.

"I love it," I told him, "Do you like them?"

He ran a hand up my torso over my chest, careful not to knock the piercings, "Yea, more than I thought I would, they look really hot," he admitted.

Sue had kept me around for a while. Even after Kerry had left me to it, and she had done my enema herself.

I had a feeling that it was up to her whether I was allowed to continue to the play tonight or not, but in the end, she had been happy to let me come down.

My breast area had been sprayed with some sort of antiseptic, numbing spray and then the nipples covered with dressings to protect them while Master Shey set me up.

Sue has warned me that I would be feeling some tenderness before the end of the evening, but right now it was fine.

There is plenty of pain elsewhere for me to enjoy, as my limbs are restricted.

Master Shey brought my attention back to him; he was ready to move to the suspension stage and wanted to know what level of pain I was at.

He would only stop if I used my safe word, but he enjoys steadily increasing the pain levels.

"Four out of ten," I reply in answer to his question, and then yell, "Ahhhh, shit!" when he presses my waist down hard, causing the naval knot to bury itself in my belly button.

"Fuck!"

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, Master Shey."

He knows I'm a total pain slut.

Laughing he pulls his ropes tight, and suddenly I am embraced by his tormenting threads and knots. My breath is stolen as they squeeze me, digging into my skin, and pulling me from the table.

The ropes seem like a living thing as they snake around my waist, my chest, my arms, and my neck. Just as I start to panic, the sensation stops, and I am gently swinging. Suspended.

Master Shey quickly starts to wrap my legs. I knew he was going to do this separately. I curse and moan as he pulls his ropes tight, crisscrossing along the length of my legs and then pulling them out to the side and up into a hog-tied position.

He works quickly now because there is a limit to how long I can be suspended.

As he does this, Sandy quickly attaches a couple of pads to discreet areas, my neck, and my thigh. Master Shey has cleverly planned around this.

This is so she can monitor my breathing and blood pressure. Her phone will start belting out an alarm if I start to go into shock.

It's happened before.

(Not me, just to be clear.)

"All good?" Master Shey asks Sandy.

"Yep, perfect signal," she confirms.

I'm shaking. My cock is leaking and throbbing. The pain is like a lover, holding me tight in his arms. So tight that every breath is an agony.

The glass table is removed, and a new table brought in. There is a pristine white tablecloth and poking through it some tie points.

Quickly Master Shey binds my cock and balls. Now my arousal will be painful, but that won't stop me. Even when he stretches my balls and ties them and my cock to the table.

"Fuck," I'm sobbing now.

He grins and gently peels away my dressings, before attaching some kind of flimsy material to my barbells. My nipples are starting to throb now, but it's nothing compared to the tight bondage.

"Pain level?"

"Eight, Master Shey."

"Wow, we've barely started," he says, and I quiver with anticipation.

After some quick movements behind me, Master Shey takes some pictures on his phone and walks around to show me.

I blink away tears to stare at the spectacle my body has become.

One thin rope comes down from the hook on which I am suspended. Disappearing through the centre of my hands, which are bound so tightly, as if in prayer, that I cannot move even a finger.

The rope doesn't look sturdy enough to hang a banana on, let alone a man.

The rope, which is a silky white and looks amazing next to my lightly tanned skin, then appears to snake around my wrists, before travelling down my arms, tightly around my neck and then spreading down my torso, hugging and squeezing my flesh.

Despite the fact I know this is in fact many ropes and separate pieces, and the rope size changes, thicker on my legs and torso, thinner around my neck and arms, with my hands, cock and balls covered in the finest rope and intricate detailing. It looks organic; like some thread-like plant trying to absorb me.

The position of my arms looks agonizing, even though what I am feeling is merely pain. Beautiful, freeing pain, which even now is trying to pull me deeper and send me flying.

It really does look like my full weight is on my twisted arms and wrists. A large dildo is attached to a fucking machine. The arm is raised behind my ass, looking for all the world like it's about to dive in and ravage me.

My hog-tied legs are bent outwards, like a frog, before being twisted up to almost meet my wrists. It's obscene how open, vulnerable, and defenseless my body is right now.

My asshole on display and open. My cock and balls bound and clearly displayed, both firmly restrained to the table below. I know this is so I will not rock too much when the machine starts to pound me.

A tug of war, with my cock and balls as the rope.

Two silky strands float down from my new piercings to the table. It looks like I'm tied but in fact it's as fragile as tissue paper. Master Shey had torn the excess with ease.

Master Shey flicks through a few more pictures and I see the evil knots in his web, cutting deep into my body.

As I look at the screen the 'real' knots make themselves known, pressing into my chest, torso and stomach like knuckles pushing in hard. Miniature versions pressing into the underside of my cock like little teeth.

This is the most brutal bondage I have ever been in, and I'm loving it.

"Looking good isn't it?" Master Shey says happily, as he slips the phone into his back pocket.

I moan an agreement, even though this is severely pushing my limits.

"Are you near red yet?" he asks me.

"I'm so fucking far past red I can't even describe it, Master Shey," I admit.

"Do you want the hood before or after I finish?"

I thought for a moment. I was so far past my previous experience, but I was loving it and wanted to submit completely to this wild ride.

With the gag in place and the hood I would be completely helpless.

"Hood me," I gasp.

"You're sure?"

"Please Master Shey, please or I'm going to safe word out," I sob.

He made me wait while he checked me over.

The man is a sadist, but he wasn't going to risk a permanent injury.

If I was that close to my limit, he wanted to check that all was as he wanted it. No accidental dislocations or broken bones.

"You're good," he agrees, and I open my mouth for the gag, trembling harder as it fills my mouth completely and makes me nothing more than a pain filled toy.

I groan, muffled around the gag, and cum as he is still fastening the strap, Master Shey laughs.

"Fuck you are such a pain slut," he grins, "how Master Kerry has never let Mistress Sadie at you I have no idea."

I knew. My Master knew my limits and I trusted him. Mistress Sadie was not for me.

"Breathing okay?" Master Shey confirms.

I give him the standard blink signal that I am getting air fine.

The gag completely fills every inch of my mouth, allowing almost no sound to escape, it has a separate air supply and light suction.

Otherwise with the hood, and snot and crying I would suffocate.

He turns to Sandy who confirmed the air is flowing well.

Satisfied he pulls the close-fitting hood over my head.

Darkness.

I am now completely mute, and I hang, basking in my submission.

Until my plug is removed and the fucking machine's dildo impales my body.

It presses and teases across my prostate and suddenly I don't want it to stop. I want to suffer. Just like this, for eternity.

As the machine slowly builds up speed I cum again, no doubt flooding over the once pristine white cloth beneath me.

By now covered in cum, and sweat, and saliva, and tears, and lube.

The (self-lubricating) machine is pounding my ass and prostate in a twice per second pattern. Boom bang, boom bang, boom bang, pause, boom bang.

I can only drag in a breath on the one second pause, the rest of the time I'm screaming. Not curses or my safe word, I'm too far gone for that.

It's a scream of dark delight. Submissive heaven.

In the back of my mind I know that I have an audience, but I can't hear anything over my own desperation.

I remember for a while that my panting, writhing body is on display, but then my mind and conscious thought falls away into the blissful pain.

I'm vaguely aware of the ropes enclosing me, the movement of my stomach, every desperate breath seems to pull the ropes tighter.

Time just floats, as I spiral away.

-X

Later:

I felt the hood removed and Kerry's hand on my neck. I was already starting to panic as my awareness flooded back and the gag was removed.

He quickly wiped my face and hair. One hot cloth, then another.

"Master!"

"Hush now," he reassured me, "everything's okay."

"Master please," I croaked out, desperate.

Kerry leaned down and filled my vision.

"Will, calm down," he demanded, "we still have to get you down, it's going to hurt, there will be much more pain."

"More pain?" I asked, "are you sure, Master?"

"Yes," he reached for yet another clean cloth, wiping away my tears, "and when tonight is over, we can do it again."

"Oh please, Master," I begged.

"We can do worse."

"Really?" I begged, hopefully.

Kerry leaned in and kissed me, "Much, much worse, I promise."

I sighed, satisfied that I wasn't done suffering yet, and that more would follow.

This is the problem with the high from intense sexual pain. You crash afterwards and it's like freefalling into the abyss.

Kerry was always there for me, to reassure me that worse would come, could be done, that whatever I needed he would give to me.

Of course, we always talked everything through when I was settled and in my right mind, but during a session, and when being brought out of a period of intense suffering like this is a very vulnerable time for a pain submissive like me.

The thought of it is ending is terrifying.

I settled now with Kerry's hand on my neck and face, he held me just tightly enough to feel controlled, and my breathing slowly normalized.

I'm not sure how long I drifted but I came to when I was lifted onto the trolley.

I opened my eyes and smiled at Kerry as we started to move up to the clinic.

"Doing okay?" he asked.

"Bit sleepy," I admitted.

"Wanna go again?"

I just laughed at him and reached for his hand. This was evidence enough for Kerry that I was back to myself and no longer lingering in the sub-zone.

He leaned down and kissed me. Then escorted by our head nurse, Rachel, he kept my hand tight in his as we headed for the lift.

Addition:

For those of you who may be concerned, I was up and about the following morning, a little stiff and sore, but able to say a proper goodbye to Emily and Mike.

Kerry was able to take me home with instructions on keeping the piercings clean, and because he was so anal about it, I didn't have any issues there. The next six months were a little like being in nipple chastity, but so worth it in the end.

Now they are healed, my nipple decoration varies, but I love it best when Kerry threads hoops through and ties my nipples off before fucking me hard. It has become my favourite reward for when I have been especially good.

Second Addition:

So, Will had been in brutal, suspension bondage for two and a half hours before they took him down. Which is why he was deep in the sub-zone and has little memory of just how they got him down.

I watched from our table as Kerry went over and they quickly released his cock, balls, and asshole from their torments.

Then his nipples were sprayed with what Kerry later told me was a numbing/antiseptic lotion, before being covered with fresh dressings to protect them.

At this point I was happy for Mike to see what was going on, so we walked over for a closer view.

I'm glad we did because I think if he hadn't seen the care and kindness shown towards Will after the display, Mike would have had nightmares about it all.

We arrived in time to see Will pull the hood and gag free and clean Will up a little. He was a mess and immediately started begging for pain.

Kerry had already warned us this would happen, but his level of desperation was quite shocking.

Most of the members went on to bed, but at least thirty people stayed behind to help get him down.

Master Shey quickly cut away the majority of the ties. In the end there was the thin rope on which he was suspended and three supportive bandings around his chest, stomach, and hips. Seeing the rest of that beautiful artwork just fall away was fascinating.

At least fifteen people were holding Will in position. His arms and legs held in the position that they had been in for so long.

The spoiled table was moved away, soaked in various bodily fluids, mostly cum and sweat.

Another table covered in heat pads and towels was wheeled in, and Will was quickly but gently lowered onto it.

Kerry kept a firm grip on the back of Will's neck the whole time. I think it was panic control. They were talking a little, but Will told me he has no memory of that now.

Once Will was on the table, most of the rest of the rope was cut away, just small fragments left underneath him.

Mike and I watched amazed as hot towels were passed forwards in rotation and pressed against Will's body. Every inch of him was warmed.

Then, incredibly slowly, directed by two massage therapists (one of them Lisa) they started to lower Will's limbs.

His feet and hands were flexed and rotated. His arms and legs sort of rocked gently.

Replacement hot towels kept coming through, pressed against him by the volunteers who were not actually supporting him, and they rubbed, kneaded, and massaged gently through the towels.

About one hour after they started to relax his body down Will stiffened and cried out. Kerry spoke quietly to him and then said, "right calf," to Lisa who immediately stepped forward and ran her strong thumbs down Will's right leg, which has hardened into a cramp.

He whimpered and then went limp again. The other massage lady repeated the action on his left leg in case of a cramp there.

The team around Will, rocked, soothed, massaged, flexed, heated, generally pampered and slowly lowered Will until he was flat on his stomach. Which took two hours in total. Nearly as long to get him down as he had been suspended.

They did it with such gentleness and consideration, it was actually rather lovely to watch.

Then he was turned over and lifted onto a trolley, the small traces of rope pulled free. His body crisscrossed with deep red marks and some bruising.

But he was relaxed, calm and pain free. Soon cocooned in more hot towels.

He started to wake up a little then and seemed completely blissed out.

Quite fascinating.

(Quite mad!)

He went up to the clinic and confirmed the following morning that he had spent a peaceful night, what he called conked out, with a nurse, massage therapist and boyfriend watching over him.

Safe and sound he said.

Mike was uneasy but reassured by the aftercare.

I was just incredibly turned on.

BDSM Manor - If you ever get the opportunity, then take it.

Emily.

12