All Comments on 'Kerry Cottage'

by MaryannePeters

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
curricdcurricd10 months ago

It was a great short story. The circumstance, the intermingling and the potential for a continued romance that's wonderful. There's also the potential for future chapters. Great story I wouldn't mind to see where it leads.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfern10 months ago

Maryanne, what a fantastically lovely and heartwarming love story!!! So surprising and delightful. I'd love to read more about Donna and Tom. Not at all what I was expecting given the category and the title - much, much better.

ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

Such a great story. I loved the honesty and the passion of it. I knew a transgendered woman way back in my youth that had totally transitioned and was an awesome sex partner. I’ve also known several that had only had implants and was still functional. The sex was so good.

Your story is very much a classic. I’m giving it 20 stars….. 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

eomersoneomerson10 months ago

just what you want sometimes....a nice, quick story. I hope she makes it in time!

MaryannePetersMaryannePeters10 months agoAuthor

TBH I am more a romance writer than a writer of erotic fiction, but IMHO the act of sex is a physical expression of a romantic ideal and should never the end. But like a good romance, this story has no end, and that is the way I intended it. There is a "will they, won't they" here, but that leaves the reader hoping, and hope is a good thing - right?

Maryanne

Boris6942Boris694210 months ago

Another chapter at least, please.

KatiwantsKatiwants10 months ago

Beautiful sweet story!! Will there be more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous