Kerry Gets Her Son

Story Info
Kerry seduces her son.
2.9k words
4.53
51.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,326 Followers

Chapter[jk1] 11

Guys and girls

Kerry and Dereck

Hi. I'm Kerry. If you're following this story, you know, but if not, I'm mom to Jane and Dereck. Wife to Jack. I'm tall, blonde, built like a model. Jack and I swap with our friends from college, Bob and Ellen. Recently my life has gone off the rails. I found out my son is gay, I fucked his best friend on my kitchen floor, my daughter introduced me to lesbian sex in a store's dressing room, and I watched my neighbor's son fuck my husband's ass. Now nobody knows any of this. I haven't told anybody what I've done or seen.

Now my daughter is having sex with her brother. The problem with opening your sex life is that if you like it, you want more. Incest never crossed my mind till I tasted my daughter. Oh, she's 22, an adult. Dereck is 18. Let's not get creepy. All adults here.

So, Dereck and Jane are fucking. My shy, introverted son, is not gay; he's bi. I hope he knows how lucky he is. I wanted to make a move, but the danger of it backfiring was not worth it. Then I got lucky.

Saturday morning, early, 7:30. Jack had taken off to play golf with his pal. You can go look back to get more on that. Jane was sleeping late. I can guess why. Zack, Dereck's friend, and lover, then mine, and now Jane's too (Boy must be exhausted), stays over on Friday nights in Dereck's room. I peeked in the door once and confirmed that they were lovers. I seduced Zack the next day. Well, I know what goes on. Zack leaves Dereck and spends the night fucking Jane. Jack and I have our suite at the opposite end of the house. It's cute how they think they're all getting away with this.

So back to the 'interesting morning.' Dereck comes into the kitchen in his sleep shorts, no shirt. He is a handsome boy. I stared at the bulge in his shorts as he moved. Typically, his cock swings around a little. He has a nice one; I saw that time I peeked. Today it's restrained. Then, as he bent to get the milk, I saw it, just the tiniest little bit of green lace at the waistband of his shorts. He had panties on. Not sure if they were mine, Jane's, or Dereck's, I smiled.

As Dereck came to the table, cereal bowl in one hand and coffee in the other, I pounced.

"Dereck, those shorts are looking a bit tired."

Derek blushed, tried to get to the table. "They're fine, mom."

I touched his side, just above the waistband, stopping him. "No, look at them. They're going to fall off you." I pushed lightly on the waistband, and the green lace appeared, about an inch of panty, enough to make it obvious. Dereck froze, staring at me.

"Son, what are these?"

Let's face it, in this circumstance, there is no answer that will not require more explanation.

Silence hung in the air for what seemed like an hour. My poor son, trying to think of something to say and crossing off each idea, fearing what was next. I broke the tension, gently pulling my son's shorts up, looking up into his eyes with my warmest mom smile, and said. "They look very nice on you."

Dereck sat and ate silently, blushing every time I looked at him. I broke the tension by starting a conversation in a different area, ignoring what happened.

I noticed that the next morning, Dereck was up before everybody same shorts. As he came to the table, I touched his waist, stopping him. He got that feral look again. I gently folded out the waistband, purple lace today.

"You have good taste."

Dereck ate, we talked, but I could see I was being examined. Maybe for him, at that point when you have committed incest with your sister, and now mom is acting funny, you look at her differently. I hope so.

So, next morning I wore a silky Asian robe, the one I wear after we do wife-swapping. It's short, silky, you get it. Of course, I had panties on but no bra. My boobs are small enough that I don't need one.

Today, Dereck paused in front of me. I leaned forward, letting the robe gap and exposing my hard B-cup breasts. My nipple had been hard since I got up. As I touched his waist, ignoring that he had stopped, anticipating, I heard him gasp, and as I tucked my finger in to expose the panty lace de jour, I saw his cock flinch and grow. This is going to be so much fun.

"Mmmm, pink today. Takes a real man to wear pink."

I re-adjusted the waistband and smiled up at him, staring at my naked breasts, savoring the growing bulge inches from my hungry mouth.

Now, for the rest of each of these days, it was normal. Dereck stared a little more but behaved. I didn't. Loose shorts, no bra. My poor son got a lot of peeks at my panties.

Sorry this is taking so long, but I have to admit I was so enjoying dragging it out.

Morning, me, in the Asian robe, tie undone today, sipping my coffee. Dereck comes in, and his waistband is lower. I can see an inch of mint green panty. Bold child.

Now, my little boobs are not fully exposed, but with the robe open, one or the other says hello when I move. I'm facing the table, and I sense him coming and swing to my left to catch him as he pauses. I don't want to make him wait. My robe opens, and my left breast is exposed. As Dereck stops, I hear him gasp. I ignore it and touch his waist, faking stopping him. I run my finger inside the waistband of his shorts but outside the panties.

"A different style. You've been shopping."

Dereck says nothing, cereal bowl in one hand, coffee in the other. As I make my next move, my robe opens, and boob number two says hello.

"Um, mom, your, um, robe."

I look down at my cute little boobs with the rock-hard half-inch nipples.

"Oh, well, you've seen them now, the tiny things that they are."

Dereck, breathing deeply. 'Um, they, um, look nice, mom."

"Why thank you, son. No point in covering them up, then. You're the only one I wore a robe for anyway."

My son had an erection. I'd been watching it grow as he stood there. The smooth fat head sticking above the lace waistband. He was blushing, but he made no attempt to move. My fingers are still inside the sleep shorts, but my finger grazes the tip of my son's magnificent cock. I press them lower. "So, how do they look?"

Dereck is appalled, confused, and hard. I push the shorts down a little. The head of his cock is over the waistband and dripping. I ignore it. I have his shorts just a few inches lower. I leave them.

"I must say, son, you look good in this stuff."

I pull up his shorts and turn back to my coffee, fighting my laughter.

The rest of the day passed without anything worth mentioning.

Now, it's Saturday. Jane and Zack were out last night, didn't come home. Jane texted me, "At Zack's, fucking. Love you, mom." I love that girl.

Jack was on a business trip. Yup, just me and the boy. In the kitchen, no robe, just my fav G-string panty, preparing to torment and seduce my shy son.

I heard his door and his feet on the carpet. I sipped my coffee, then looked up. Nearly spit it out. Dereck, in just a VS tan thong, his cock bulging but not hard. I looked at his face. He was biting his lip, avoiding my gaze. The little bastard has more sand than I imagined. He went for his coffee. "You look pretty today, mom."

I'm stunned as I look at my son's hard swimming ass bisected by the thin strip of tan fabric, making him look naked.

"Thank you, son. You're looking comfortable today."

Dereck filled his coffee and moved in front of me, bowl and mug in hand, paused. I turned, spread my legs a little, giving him a view of cotton-covered pussy. I reached out and touched the front of his thigh.

"I forgot you have to shave for the swim team. You look like when I used to bathe you."

Dereck had an erection. The head of his cock, bigger than Jack's, stuck proudly out of the top of the panty. I looked up at his smiling face.

"Well, something changed. But you know what I mean."

Dereck blushed but said nothing. I leaned back, opened my legs wider. My son's eyes riveted on the apex of my thighs. I had chosen light blue because it shows the color change when I get wet, and I was wet. I ran my hand over the top inside of my thigh, pulling the pubic hair that escaped from the tiny triangle covering my pussy.

"I should do that, but your father likes me natural."

The cereal bowl clattered as my son's hand shook, looking at his mother's hairy pussy. I could smell my excitement, and I know my son could too.

Ignoring my son, my eyes on my pussy, I tugged and toyed with my pubic hair, using one hand to cover and press down on my thong-covered bush as I exposed a bit more skin. "The pubes seem to get tougher. Do yours get harder if you shave them a lot, and does it irritate your skin?"

Having a casual discussion on pube shaving with my 18-year-old son. Too funny.

'Uh, I dunno, never noticed, I guess." My son burbled out, still holding his breakfast, the bowl clattering on the plate and a small slop of coffee on his hand. His cock hard as iron and dripping pre-cum onto the lacy nylon thong.

I looked up. "Dereck, did I cause that?" My finger pointing and almost touching his raging teen erection.

"Yeah, kinda. You look good, mom."

"Put your stuff down."

Dereck put the bowl and mug down. I slipped off the high stool, stood in front of my son, close, nearly touching. My right hand brushed the outside of his toned, smooth thigh. "But I'm just your old mom, not some hot girl like your sister."

Dereck looking down, his head snaps up, eyes wide. I'm looking at his erection behind that tan thong as I speak. "She is your sister, but I'm sure you notice."

Derek, shaking slightly, a drop of precum balanced on the big round head of his teen penis. "Oh yeah, kinda tough to miss. She looks like you, mom."

My hand moving across the front of my son's thigh, high, touching the waistband, my finger under the lace, till the side of my finger is next to his rigid cock, not looking up. "Thank you, son. What a nice thing to say. You seem to have a problem here. You're bigger than your father. I don't think I'm helping."

I can feel his cock flexing. He's close. I have my right index finger lengthwise on his cock. I pretend I'm feeling the fabric, running my finger up and down. His breathing deeper, his hips reflexively flexing, he gasps.

"Oh fuck!'

My fingers grasp the shaft of his cock, just below the head. I pull it forward as I lean over, capture the head in my mouth as he gushes, his knee's dipping, my other hand behind him, holding his rock-hard ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." He grunts as bolt after bolt of his ejaculation flows over my hungry tongue. I sense he's done; release his penis, get back on my chair. "That should help. Our little secret, right?"

Dereck, still shaking, his fading erection still above the edge of the tan thong, moves to his chair. "Um, wow, uh, thanks, mom, never expected that."

I'm sipping my lukewarm coffee, "Well, it was an impulse on my part. Mommy has a few secrets, and now you get to be one of them. Is that a problem?"

Dereck looked up from his breakfast, a broad smile on his face. "Oh hell no, mom. Does that mean...?"

I pinched one of my long nipples, smiling. "More of that? Maybe."

Dereck smiled, blushed.

He got up to put his plates in the sink. As he turned from the sink, I got up, we sort of collided. Me to one side. Neither of us pulled back, my left nipple against the smooth skin of his chest, his growing penis pressed against my thigh. I felt my son's left hand on my right thigh, high, close. His right hand on my shoulder, cushioning the collision. My hands on his waist.

"Oh, I'm sorry, son." We made no move to part. Eye-to-eye.

"S'ok, mom."

The clock on the wall ticked, sounding like hammer blows punctuating the tension. Dereck, breathing deeper, his finger trailing closer to my apex and the other moving down from my shoulder. Me nearly panting, looking into his eyes, biting my lip. His penis flexed, a drop of precum warmed my belly where it landed.

I flinched as one finger met the edge of the fabric covering my sex, and the other barely touched my nipple. He stopped, checking. I blinked, gave a tiny nod. He smiled. "Outside," I whispered, laying my head on his shoulder.

My son's finger moved down, away, then four pressed between my legs. I opened, welcomed. Flat against my thigh, he moved his hand up until his pinky was flush along the length of my covered, well by a string, slit.

"You're very wet, mom," Dereck whispered, barely audible.

"Your fault, son. Pinch it."

His strong young fingers grasped my nipple, the pressure slowly increasing; the flow out of my vagina, onto my son's hand, following.

Panting now. "Rub mommy, son. Make mommy cum."

Dereck's hand sluiced back and forth, pressing the soaked fabric into my gaping slit as he pinched my nipple to the point of pain. I gripped his upper arms, digging my fingers in, yowled into his chest, and came in a flood over his hand.

"Ohhhhh fuuucucckkkk! Ohfuckohfuckohfucckdon'tstopdon'tstopohhhhh"

I moved back an inch. He got it, released my nipple, pulled his wet hand from between my legs. He steadied me. I looked up. "Wasn't my plan, son. Kinda happened."

Dereck hugged me, his long, strong arms wrapped around me, making me feel safe, loved. "I love you, mom."

Dereck let me go and walked out of the kitchen. His cock hard and sticking up. I smiled.

Dereck was out with his friends for the morning. I never got dressed. I was still keyed up and horny; masturbated twice.

Around one O'clock, I heard him come in, calling for me.

"Up here, son."

Dereck bolted up the stairs, turned and came into my bedroom, and stopped cold

"Holy shit." He reflexively said.

I was on the bed, a beach towel under me, laying back, my big cock vibrator, shiny and wet, in my hand. Still in the G-string, pulled to one side of my open and running pussy. Dereck just stared. I smiled, put the toy down. "It's time, son."

Dereck stared for a moment, then smiled. "You sure, mom?"

What a gentleman. "Mommy's very sure. Come and put that big dick inside your mom."

Dereck dropped his shorts. He had a red panty now. His fingers slipped into the waistband.

"No. Leave them on. Get your cock out the side. Fuck mommy wearing your sister's panties. It's so fuckin wrong and dirty."

Dereck opened the leg, and his erection flipped out. I was panting. How had I become such a perv?

Over me now, his arms under my back, hands cradling my head. Somebody's been teaching this boy. Eye-to-eye, our mouths nearly touching. I feel the head of his pulsing penis nestled at my entrance.

"Are you sure, mom?"

I took his head in my hands. "Fuck mommy, son. I want you in me."

As the summer sun filled the room, warming us, my son kissed me like a lover, our tongues touching as he filled me with his cock. We both came, him clamped to my body, quivering, me under him, submitting, shaking, feeling my orgasm pulse out around his cock. He stayed in me, stroking, his young cock not going soft.

"Sorry, mom. I couldn't hold back."

I wrapped my legs around his muscular thighs. "We have all afternoon."

Dereck is a good son. He fucked me hard, gave me three more orgasms before he came again. Then he licked our cum out of my pussy, giving me two more. We stopped, went to the kitchen, and had a snack, naked, covered in each other, laughing.

Back to bed. I sucked him off, slow teasing. Then it was cowboy, reverse cowboy, and finally doggie, Dereck's strong fingers digging into my hips as he pounded his mother's pussy as hard and fast as he could.

Four in the afternoon. We lay exhausted. We'd never taken our panties off, and now they were a drenched ruin. I ran my hand over Dereck's crotch.

"You're going to have some explaining to do to your sister."

Dereck ran his hands through my hair. "How did you know?"

I rolled over on top of my son. His cock stayed soft. I was so proud of myself. This forty-something broad had fucked out an eighteen-year-old. I kissed him, tasting both of us on his lips.

"Mom knows all, son. It's okay."


[jk1]Chapter 11 Kerry and Dereck-DONE

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,326 Followers