Kerry Pt. 04

Story Info
The beach part ends up in an orgy.
7.3k words
4.58
9.9k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I was using Kerry on a regular basis, I wasn't the only one that was interested in her. Obviously Fin had been there and we had both told everyone that asked what a good and easy fuck she was, so it was no surprise when Baljit, one of the other Team Leaders came bounding over to me one day and told me that he had finally persuaded Kerry to let him give her a lift home after work. Baljit was an Asian guy, only mid 20's, and had made it his mission in life to fuck as many girls as possible. He never pretended with any of the girls that he wanted a long term relationship, he just wanted to get them somewhere quiet 'for a good machine gunning' as he put it before moving on to the next one. He did have a regular 'girlfriend' in Fiona Mulryan, a very nice looking girl from Irish stock. Lovely pale skin, full lips, big soft tits and a sexy body. She liked that he made her laugh and he liked that she spread her legs willingly. Both knew that there was no future so it was just fun. I liked her and had always fancied getting her knickers off.

"What about Fe?" I said. "Won't she mind?"

"No, she is away at her sisters this week so by the time she finds out it will be too late. She knows the score anyway and I have told her she can fuck other guys if she wants to, even better if I get to watch!"

To be honest, I had always thought that Fiona liked Baljit a bit more than she let on and although she knew he had other girls occasionally, she didn't like it, particularly when it was a girl she had to work with. Oh well, his funeral I thought as he wandered off.

A few hours later I found Kerry sitting alone and went over to talk to her. It didn't take me long to bring the subject around to what she was doing after work. She blushed as she told me

"Baljit is giving me a lift home, I guess we will go and have a drink somewhere on the way."

I just laughed.

"Kerry, Baljit will take you down to Cannon Hill Park as there is a very secluded car park there that he uses. He'll offer you a massive joint and before you know it you will be on the back seat of his car with him between your legs. You might as well take your knickers off before you leave here or you might end up losing them somewhere in the car. I found a pair on the floor last time I was in there."

She blushed a bit more before looking at me a bit more defiantly. "I know what he wants but I like him so maybe I will take them off!"

"Hahaha....you might as well take your bra off too then, be a shame for him to miss out on the whole package! Why not take him home and let Claire watch you two at it, she would love that."

"NO, not Claire, I don't want her watching!"

We joked about it a bit more before it was time for her to get back to work. The following day I got her on her own again and asked her how her evening had gone. With a bit of prodding from me she admitted that she had taken off her undies before getting into the car and they had driven around for a while before he pulled into the park. He had indeed given her the lions share of a massive joint and had his hands on her big tits as she inhaled. She didn't really remember how she ended up in the back seat but she found herself there, minus her skirt, pretty quickly. He fucked her, then spent some time playing with her tits, then fucked her again before taking her home. Her only complaint was that the back seat of his car wasn't very comfortable, apart from that she had enjoyed her night.

She later admitted that he had had her twice more that week, she liked his none stop banter and no nonsense style of fucking -- he didn't beat around the bush or waste time on foreplay. He was pretty focused on getting his cock up her and she found it exciting, particularly as he liked to do it in the car where people could be walking past. Anyway, Fiona came back, found out and was pretty upset.

I saw her looking a bit moody and spoke to her in the kitchen when it was quiet. She told me that she had found out -- from one of the other girls -- that Baljit had taken Kerry home after work last week and she knew exactly what that meant. They had had a big row about it and she was still mad at him.

"Come on Fe." I said "You know what he is like. You also know that he can't marry you, his parents would kill him if he even suggested it, yours wouldn't be happy either. If you want to have fun with him then you are just going to have to accept that there will be other girls."

"I know, I just wish it hadn't been that slag. Everyone knows that you and Fin have had her, God knows how many others have. She's got tits like a cow and you men follow her around with your tongues hanging out."

"You could have other men if you wanted too, I know Bal wouldn't mind."

"Mind? He wants me to; he talks about it all the time. Honestly, he's obsessed by sex. We do it all the time but he always wants more or wants it to be kinkier."

"Well, if you want him to be more loyal to you then I guess you will just have to give in, be what he wants you to be. He's not going to change."

With that I moved around behind her and put my arms around her waist.

"One thing that would really turn him on would be if you started seeing an older married man, one that was a friend of his, one that would tell him all the dirty details about how he fucked his lovely Fiona...I'd be more than happy to help"

As I whispered that into her ear I ground by hardening cock against her arse and, risking a slapped face, slowly moved my hands up until I was running them around her lovely soft tits. Not as big as Kerry's obviously but a good handful all the same. Fortunately for me she just gave me a sexy giggle as she squirmed out of my embrace, but not before I'd been able to feel her nipples hardening under my touch.

"Honestly, you men are all the same. Good job I like you Greg, you dirty bastard! I'll let you know if I decide to take you up on your offer."

With that and a big grin on her face she skipped out of the kitchen and back into the office. Oh well, I'd had a feel of her tits and put a smile on her face so not a bad bit of work!

As the summer wound down and we reached the August Bank holiday it was decided that we would have a 'fun' day. These were seen to be good for team building and to break up the boredom of contact centre working. As the weather was looking good the management decided that a 'Beach Day' would be a good idea. It seemed easy and cheap to do, encourage everyone to dress up and decorate their areas, get some free food and non-alcoholic drink in, give out prizes etc.

We have had a few of these before and the first question my group of team leaders asked ourselves was 'How can we use this to get the girls into the skimpiest costumes possible' so this was like winning the jackpot! Our first thought was great, everyone in bikinis for the day! However, we knew full well that wouldn't happen (and with the older/bigger girls we would not want it anyway) so after manipulating the team meeting with a few other guys we settled on a Hawaiian theme. Surf wear and shorts for the boys, hula girl look with grass skirts and wreaths of flowers around the neck for the girl. This would give some sort of modesty or those that wanted it and the opportunity to show some flesh for those that wanted to attract the guys.

It was good fun planning it all to be honest and we managed to get the management to kick in some money, so on the day we had an ice cream van and a burger van in the car park and everyone got a voucher to use, we had a room in a local pub set aside for us with free drink vouchers for everyone, us team leaders were offered rooms in the hotel next to the pub as we would be there until late. Decorations for our side of the office were made and a couple of the girls proudly put their sewing skills to use making grass skirts etc. We had a quiet word with the building supervisors and got the air con turned right down so it was pretty hot in the office, last thing we wanted was an excuse to put more clothes on!

On the day it went very well indeed. I was very pleasantly surprised how many of my team agreed to wear the hula outfits. (Influenced by Kerry and Fiona who had been influenced by me and Baljit) Unsurprisingly, Kerry got the most attention as that cleavage was impossible to hide, but there were a few others that got my cock hardening as you could see their figures better now that they were not wearing the boring hoodies they seemed to have on most of the time. The boys were mainly in shorts and loud Hawaiian shirts so as not to be left out.

As the day wore on and the management started to leave for the pub, the bar we had set up to serve 'mocktails' started to top the drinks up with the lethal home-made 'Monkey rum' that one of the West Indian lads supplied and any trip down to the car park for food was just an excuse to smoke some dope. All in all it could hardly have gone better! As the drink flowed and the girls got more used to wearing very little, it all got a bit more relaxed and as the flower garlands got in the way, there were some (including Kerry, obviously) sitting in just bikini tops. I'd already had a good grope of Kerry in the lift and told her that she would be staying in my hotel room that night, although I didn't tell her that I'd offered to let Fin stay too! Baljit and Nick also had rooms as did about a dozen of us and sensibly, Premier Inn had put us all on the same floor.

We managed to close down and lock up pretty quickly once work finished at 22:00 and were soon in the pub with everyone else. To be honest, by then things were getting very messy! Fair to say that anyone left was pretty drunk and there was a nice feeling that it could only get worse. Nobody seemed to mind where you put your hands and the dancing got wilder with every record. We had adopted Elvis Presley's 'Rock a hula baby' as our theme tune for the day and the DJ played it a couple of time with all the girls in a line doing a dance they had made up. Very funny and we loved the shaking boobs and hips.

There were a few slow records to finish off the night and Kerry was in great demand, a string of guys wanting to get their hands on her. She seemed to be quite happy being passed around and having her arse fondled by half a dozen horny men. I grabbed a dance with a very drunk Fiona and soon had my hand down the back of her knickers as a grinning Baljit looked on. I sneaked a kiss before muttering in her ear "You know I'm going to have you soon don't you. I want you and I always get what I want." She just purred as I ground my hard cock against her before Nick cut in and she was swept out of sight in the sea of half-naked bodies.

Eventually we staggered back to the hotel and into my room. There was me, Kerry, Fin, Nick, Baljit, Fiona and also a guy from IT that we all knew called Andy and a skinny girl called Polly that had been following him around for a few weeks. Andy had told us that when they were in the pub a few weeks previously, a very drunk Polly had made it clear that she fancied him and that he could have her anytime and in any way he wanted 'you can fuck me up the arse if you want'. He'd settled for a blow job outside as he had a girlfriend with a baby on the way, but it looked like she was going to get her wish tonight. She was almost flat chested and had a boob tube that was more like a strip of bandage around her tits and as her grass skirt moved it showed a tiny, bright red G-string. She had obviously picked it to show how little she was wearing.

We were laughing and drinking and we were playing some music on a tape player, the music we had used at work. When the Hula song came on Kerry started dancing along with Fiona. Polly joined in and when they shuffled down the room I reached behind Kerry, unclipped her bikini top and pulled it off.

She gave a shriek and put her hands over her tits, trying to hide her huge mounds with her tiny hands.

"Don't be silly Kerry." I said "Hula girls were always topless. Most of us have seen them before anyway. Carry on dancing."

"Come on Kerry, lets do it. Not that they would notice mine!" I looked around and it was Polly that had spoken. She had pulled her boob tube off and was sticking her chest with her puffy nipples out for all to see.

"You too Fiona." Said Baljit. She looked terrified as he grabbed her by the waist, pulled her towards him and had her top off in a matter of seconds. She still had a couple of the flower garlands around her neck but it was easy to see her soft tits and the large areola around her nipples through them. My cock lurched in my flimsy board shorts as I looked at her standing topless and I vowed that she was not leaving the room before I'd fucked her.

With Polly leading the way the girls started dancing again to a chorus of approval from us all. Kerry's big tits were swaying and bouncing and obviously most eyes were on them. This seemed to annoy Polly so while she shimmied to the end of the room she pushed her skirt down and off, leaving her in just her crimson G-string. That didn't last much longer and was soon on the floor too. "This is what you really want." She said as she swayed back towards us. She was right, it's exactly what we wanted! She was skinny and petite, totally hairless and her body looked much younger than her 25 years. I have always loved younger and immediately added her to my 'girls I need to fuck' list.

I was obviously going to have to wait though as Andy grabbed her and pulled down onto the sofa. He clamped his mouth to one of her big nipples and his hand went straight to her shaved cunt, making her groan. I pulled Kerry towards me and pulled her around until I was behind her holding her tits in my hands. The others were looking at me as I tweaked her nipples, licking their lips.

"Now Kerry." I said "Remember the interview with me and Nick? It was his idea that you get the job. He suggested to me that we employ the two girls with the biggest tits so that was you and Leanne Jarvis. You have shown your gratitude to me, now it's time for you to thank Nick.

"What do you mean...you mean you want me to...with Nick...no, no..."

With that she started to struggle but I was much too strong for her. I pushed her down onto the bed and as she turned over, I told Bal and Fin to grab her arms. Soon they had her pinned down. I loved the way she struggled; it was so sexy. So pointless too as the guys were much stronger than her. I could see a mixture of excitement and fear in her eyes as I reached forward and pulled her stupid grass skirt and her bikini bottoms down her legs, throwing her in a heap on the floor. She tried to keep her legs shut but the boys knew what to do and soon they had a hand each on her legs and had pulled hem wide, exposing her cunt to everyone in the room. Nick was standing stroking his cock, Polly was sprawled out over Andy with his fingers deep in her gash and Fiona was looking through her hands at what was about to happen to Kerry.

I knelt down on the bed and started to run my fingers up and down her cunt lips, enjoying the slippery wetness. I started to rub her clit hard, knowing that she loved me to do that to her.

"Relax Kerry, Me, Bal and Fin have fucked you already, it's only fair that Nick gets to have you as well, it would be rude of you to say no....and you like being fucked so lets not pretend that you didn't come into this room knowing what was likely to happen. You knew you would be spending the night with me; you must have thought it possible that I'd give you to one of the others too. You like being watched and you like being forced, so stop complaining and get ready for some cock!"

With that I pushed two fingers knuckle deep into her tight fuck hole, twisting and turning them as she yelped and rolled her hips under my assault. I pulled them out and smeared the sticky juice over her clit before rubbing it harder and harder. I knew she could not hold out for long and as expected, it didn't take long before she started to cum, moaning loudly as she did so.

As soon as she started to come down from her orgasm I turned to Nick.

"Get stuck in mate, she has one of the best cunts I have ever fucked. She has a nice tight arse too and loves it up there but lets save that for later."

With that I stood back and Nick wasted no time in replacing me between her legs, his cock finding its way inside her within moments. He didn't hang around and was quickly up to speed, shafting the helpless girl hard as Bal and Fin held her down, waiting their turn.

I looked over and Andy was watching intently. Polly could only see out of the corner of her eye as she was on her knees busily sucking his cock. His hands were on the back of her head, forcing as much of himself down her throat as he could. I reached over and cupped the smooth mound of her cunt in my hand. She was hot and wet and pushed back as I fingered her.

"Wait your turn." Said Andy. "You can have her after me."

I just laughed and turned towards the girl I really wanted.

Fiona was still leaning against the wall, arms covering her tits, staring at the orgy unfolding around her.

I took her hands in mine and leant forward and kissed her, gently at first and then a little more forcibly. Eventually she relented and our tongues were sliding over each other and the nipples that were grazing my chest began to stiffen. With the bed and the sofa already seeing action, I was going to have to fuck Fiona on the floor. That always seems a bit rude but I was mainly concerned at how uncomfortable it was for me -- the cheap Premier Inn carpet is hell on the knees! All I could do was throw some of the spare towels from the hanging space down before I pulled her over to where I wanted her and got her to lie down. I carried on kissing her - and that was nice in itself -- and fondling her soft tits. She was quite drunk and pretty relaxed and I think that the whole atmosphere was finally getting to her because she didn't stop me pushing down her skirt and bikini pants, lifting her bum so I could slide them off.

Unlike the other two girls she still had a little pubic hair, shaped into a tuft that sat above the lips of her cunt. Her inner lips were much more prominent than some other girls and hung down invitingly. My fingers quickly found that they were warm and wet and her nipples stiffened in my mouth as I sucked greedily on them. I kissed my way down her tummy and she enthusiastically spread her legs until my tongue was flicking along her slit and I was sucking on those slippery lips, making her gasp and wriggle around. Her clit was quite big and easy to find and she was getting wetter by the second. I was guessing from her reaction that Baljit didn't go down on her very often if at all. He was certainly missing a trick if that was the case as she had one of the sweetest cunts I have ever eaten!

It didn't take long before my licking of her big clit had her groaning and clutching at my head, bucking her hips hard against my mouth until she eventually came with a long loud moan. There was a similar sound from Nick and I looked round in time to see him stiffen as he emptied his balls into the helpless Kerry.

I could see that Andy now had his cock up Polly as she sat on his lap and that Baljit was going to be the one to fuck Kerry next, but I wasn't that interested in what they were doing as I had Fiona exactly where I wanted her at last and my cock was eager to get to know her juicy cunt. I shuffled my shorts down as I moved up her body and with little finesse first found her hole and then filled it. Guessing that she was used to getting it rough from Bal I didn't bother with niceties. I just worked my way all the way up her then found a nice angle to start fucking her hard. We slid along the carpet for a few inches until she braced her foot against the floor and we were soon locked together with my cock battering away in her sloppy cunt. I'd been looking forward to this for a long time so I slowed down a little, all the better to enjoy it. I sucked her tits, bit her neck (deliberately leaving a love bite) grabbed her arse, fucked her fast and then slow until eventually I hit the right spot for her and she began to cum again.

12