Kerry Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on Greg, fuck her harder!" said a voice behind me. I looked around and Kerry was now on her knees taking it doggy from Baljit. He had turned her to face us so he could watch me fucking his girlfriend and was pumping her furiously as she clung on to the bedspread. Her face was almost touching the bed but I could still see her big tits swaying back and forth as he banged her hard. Polly was now riding Andy as he lay back on the sofa, one hand on his chest and the other around Fin's cock, the three of them enjoying the show that Bal and I were putting on with the other girls.

When I had conceived this a few weeks ago I had expected there to be me, Fin and Nick fucking Kerry all night. Now I was about to cum in Fiona and had every intention of having one if not both of Polly's holes pretty soon, never mind what I had planned for Kerry. What a fantastic problem to have. No wonder I told people that I liked my job!!!

Anyway, so as not to disappoint my friend I resumed giving his girlfriend the fucking I had wanted to give her for ages. I lifted one leg over my arm so that she was slightly twisted away from but towards Bal's gaze. From that angle he would be able to see my cock in her juicy cunt and her tits bouncing. She was still gasping through the aftershock of her orgasm, her beautiful pale skin now marked by my hands and flushed from her excitement, when I started to shoot my spunk deep into her belly. Her eyes widened as she felt me spurt deep inside her and I began to feel our combined juices running out and over my balls.

I pulled out and rolled off her, getting to my feet. Looking down I could see my spunk leaking from her, any idea of modesty now gone as she just lay there, legs spread, for anyone to see. I stepped over to the edge of the bed and pulled Kerrys head up by the hair. I pushed my semi hard cock against her lips and she obediently opened her mouth and sucked me in.

"That's it." I said, "Clean me up. Hope you like the taste of spunk mixed with cunt juice because I think Fiona needs cleaning up too!"

I looked down at Fiona but she still seemed to be in a daze, as if the events of the past half an hour were too much to take in. No matter, Polly at least was wide awake and clearly very excited by what was going on. Not sure if it was because she had finally got Andy to fuck her or it was just the excitement of what she was seeing but she was gasping and groaning as she bounced on Andy's cock. He couldn't hold out for much longer and he held her waist in his big hands and thrust violently into her as she came. Bal did just about the same with Kerry, almost knocking her off the bed, only my hands on her head keeping her there.

That left Fin with an aching cock looking for a hole to cum in. Kerry's sucking and the sight of the guys cumming in the girls had got me hard again, so I got on the bed and pulled Kerry over to me. She slid down onto my cock easily, Baljit's spunk still leaking out of her. I grabbed her tits and squeezed hard, pulling her down until I was all the way up her beautiful cunt. Then I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled down so I could kiss her. This moved her arse up and put her brown hole exactly where I wanted it. Holding her down I broke from the kiss and looked over her shoulder at Fin.

"Come on mate" I said "Its time she was properly filled. Get your cock up her arse, we both know she loves it, lets see how she likes having both of her holes fucked."

I held her tight as Fin climbed on the bed, giving her arse a few firm slaps as he did so. I expected her to struggle a bit but she just lay against me -- or as close as her big tits would allow -- and let him first spit over her tight brown hole, then work a finger in before he lined his cock up and pushed firmly home. I could feel pressure on my cock as he forced his way in and she began to breathe deeply, panting as she got used to being filled so completely. He was gentle at first but as he got all the way in and then pulled out a few times he got a bit rougher, holding her hips tight as he began to fuck her in earnest.

My cock was sliding around in her cunt as he fucked her arse and she was clearly starting to enjoy it from the squealing and groaning coming from her. I pushed her back and grabbed hold of her big tits, holding her firmly as she rocked back and forth.

"What did I tell you Kerry, I said a few weeks ago that you would love this...there are five of us and we are all going to fuck your arse....I don't think five is enough though, I think I'm going to have to go looking for more men...you want more don't you, tell me what you want, tell me what a slut you are, tell me..."

By now Fin was banging her hard and fast and she was gasping as her orgasm approached.

"God...oh god...yes...yes...fuck my arse...I want more....fuck me...ooohhhhh gooodddd..." she wailed as Fin spunked deep inside her, triggering her orgasm.

As soon as he pulled out Nick took his place. Fin's spunk had lubricated her arse for him and he was quickly fucking her hard to her obvious delight.

"What do you think mate?" I said. "I told you she was a great fuck, loves cock and spunk, it was a great idea to give her the job because of her tits!"

"Oh yes." He said, "Never going to employ another bloke while we can take on sluts like this!"

I then asked a cheeky question

"Does Emma take it up the arse?"

Emma was his girlfriend. She worked for the Professional Golfers Association as a personal assistant and every time I met her she seemed to look down on everyone, like she was so much more important than they were because of it.

"Yes she does, fucking loves it. Don't be fooled by her, she is a dirty bitch, loves watching lesbo porn with her black dildo in her cunt. Fucked her way through the rugby team at Uni and had a few girls too"

Blimey, I'd never look at her in the same way again!

Nicks powerful fucking brought Kerry to another orgasm before he pulled out and pulled her off me.

"I want to cum on your tits." He said, pushing her down onto her back before straddling her chest. "Emma isn't much bigger than Polly and I haven't had a good tit fuck for ages." As he wrapped her melons around his cock I got off the bed. Andy and Kerry were on the sofa in the 'spoons' position, his cock clearly in her arse. Her mouth was at a convenient height for me so I pushed my cock against her lips and she sucked me in without a word. I turned my head to watch Nick fucking Kerry's big tits with long slow strokes.

All Polly could see was my groin but Andy had the same view as me.

"Fucking hell Nick." He said. "When I have finished here I want some of that. I love big tits. No offence Pol" He said as he continued to vigorously bugger the flat chested girl.

On the other side of the room Fiona was now awake again and kneeling, gobbling Baljit's cock, the dark flesh in stark contrast to her pale skin. I had no doubt that both were thinking similar thoughts as they watched the rest of us. Baljit would be thinking what else he could get Fiona to do and she would be thinking how she could avoid being fucked by the other guys. I didn't fancy her chances much as she was actually the best looking girl there and I was sure that the others would want her.

Eventually, Andy went into hyperdrive in Polly's arse, so much so that I had to pull out as she shrieked and wailed through an ear splitting orgasm, screaming to be fucked harder and harder as he filled her shitter with his spunk. As soon as he got his breath back, he pulled out, leaving her on her back.

"Your turn." He said, "Help yourself."

I'd watched her being fucked in both holes and had her suck my cock and I was certainly ready to have her. Looking at her again I was struck at how young and underdeveloped her body was. Her chest had little more than nipples (albeit large ones) and her narrow hips framed her hairless cunt. She could have been half her age and I found that very exciting!

I ran my hands all over her, squeezing her nipples and parting her legs wider so that I could spread her cunt lips before pushing one, then two fingers deep inside. I pushed her legs back and although her cunt was still tight, her arse was gaping and leaking spunk. My cock lurched, growing harder as I thought about how her cunt hole was going to look after my big cock had finished with it. I got in position between her legs and thought again how young she looked. She must have read my mind, or just thought of the fact that I was twice her age, because as she reached down and pulled my cock against her wet cunt lips she said

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck me with your big cock. Fuck me good daddy."

It would be rude to disappoint a girl so I did just that.

I slid in easily, the fucking from Andy having loosened her up and she wrapped herself around me like a limpet. She was quite small so her head didn't really come much past my shoulder but I loved how her thin arms and legs felt as they locked around me. I was taking my time in screwing the girl, enjoying the sensations of a new body (the second of the night!) but she was very keen, bucking her hips against me and grinding her clit against my pubic bone. As between us we found the point of maximum stimulation her arms fell apart and I grabbed them in mine, pushing them above her head, holding her tight, trapped by the weight of my body and the strength of my hands. As I fucked her harder, banging against her clit with each stroke I lifted my chest off her so I could look at her as she came. She saw me looking at her, her face twisted, eyes wide as her orgasm began to build. She moved her arms a little as if to test how hard I was holding her, then, just before it washed over her she muttered

"Rape me daddy, rape me."

Hearing those words I really had to control myself, stop myself from just ploughing on and cumming too, but I managed it. Rape me. Wow, I knew that a lot of women have rape fantasies, are submissive and enjoy it but here was one play acting during our first fuck. At that point I knew I was going to have her again.

I slowed down and let her recover from her orgasm, just gently fucking her until she had gotten her breath back. When she had recovered she gave me a devilish smile before saying

"I want you to fuck my arse with that big cock. Rip it apart, fuck me hard then fill me with spunk. Then I want the others to fuck me, give me everything you have got, I want it all tonight!"

Again, how could I refuse?

I pulled out and she moved as if to get on her knees so I could fuck her arse that way, but I had other ideas. I reached down onto the floor and picked up the purple cushion that is a Premier Inn trademark. I pushed her legs back and she got the idea, lifting her bum up so I could put the cushion under her. Leaning forward my cock pushed against her brown hole as I held her thighs in my arms against my chest. She obviously wanted it hard so that is what she got. I just rammed my cock up her arse with one powerful thrust that caused her to scream out loud in both agony and ecstasy.

I was soon balls deep in her shithole banging her hard. I loved the way she looked, her thin body, flat chest, slim thighs and hairless cunt were a nice contract to my curvy busty wife and Kerry's massive tits. After having me and Andy fuck her cunt it was red and open but still small. She saw me looking and pushed her hand down, splitting her wet lips before pushing two fingers inside. That got her a couple of extra hard thrusts causing her to gasp. She pulled her fingers out and started rubbing her clit hard and fast as the pace of my fucking increased, we were almost in a race to cum and we managed it together her with a wail and me with a satisfied roar as I filled her with yet more spunk.

I looked over at the bed as I pulled out and Kerry was between Andy and Nick. She was stroking their cock as they fingered her cunt and her tits. Baljit was now sitting on the floor holding Fiona's head tight as she sucked his cock. Fin was behind her, fucking her enthusiastically. This night was wildly exceeding my expectations!!!

As I stood admiring the scene, Polly turned onto her knees and demanded that Nick come and fuck her arse. "I want all of you." She said "I want you all to fuck my arse."

For the next hour there was a merry go round as every girl got fucked by every man. Kerry took it in her stride like she had been expecting it (and she probably had been), Fiona was more reluctant but accepted each cock with resignation and Polly just could not get enough. She demanded that we double penetrate her constantly and had an endless stream of loud orgasms. She seemed determined to show Andy what he was missing in staying with his pregnant girlfriend rather than dumping them for her. Her final act was to have Nick's cock in her cunt while Baljit used his all action style to give her arse a very thorough 'machine gunning', the pair of them making so much noise I was worried that the management would come up and complain.

Well, I say 'final act' but it wasn't quite that. I had been giving the lovely Fiona a final fucking on the sofa while we both watched Polly being DP'd. As soon as they had finished I was banging Fiona hard and emptied my final load of spunk into her sloppy cunt. I rolled off her at the same time the boys pulled out of Polly. With a wicked gleam in her eyes she hopped off the bed and knelt down by Fiona. Fiona's legs were apart and you could see my spunk trickling out of her.

Polly looked at her and said, "I have been wanting to do this since I first met you."

She then kissed her very firmly on the lips, running her left hand over the prostrate girls tits as she did so. Before Fiona had time to respond she kissed her way down her body, moving down until she was between her legs. Being close I saw her lick her lips before she buried her head between Fiona's legs and began licking the trickle of spunk. Fiona tried to sit up and was saying 'no' of something but Baljit was over there next to her like a shot.

"Let her!" he commanded, as he lifted her leg, pulling it back to expose her cunt properly to Polly's mouth.

We all gathered around to watch as Polly began to lick Fiona's sloppy, open, cunt circling her tongue around the girls clit, pushing deeper into her fuck hole and then out again. Despite the amount of fucking she had received Fiona began to react and was soon panting as Polly brought her closer and closer to her orgasm. I was surprised how quickly she made her cum, she was obviously far better at it than I was despite all my years of practice!

As soon as she made Fiona cum she looked around at Kerry. I'm not sure if she wanted Polly between her legs or not but we didn't give her a choice, dragging her on to the bed and holding her legs apart. Once more, it didn't take long and soon she too was shaking through an orgasm under Polly's magical lips and tongue.

Polly sat up with a triumphant look on her face, licking Kerry's juice off her lips with her sharp little tongue. If she had been hoping that the girls would return the complement then she was disappointed, they were now both clearly exhausted. Kerry curled up into a ball on the bed and Fiona was groping around for something to put on. Sensing that the action was over, the other guys started pulling on their jeans. I Jumped on the bed next to Kerry and started casually groping her tits as I watched them leaving. Fiona managed to pull on her grass skirt and Baljit's tee shirt before he dragged her off to his room, Nick and Fin staggered out after them but Kerry didn't bother and walked out stark naked! Later on I found out that Andy's brother Alistair had managed to get into his room and was asleep on the bed when they got inside. He didn't stay asleep for long as Kerry pounced on him and she soon had her sixth cock of the night!

The next couple of months carried on as before with me and a few others using Kerry at will. I also fucked Fiona a number of times, both on my own and also as a threesome with Baljit. We even got her so stoned and drunk one night that she agreed to take it up the arse, something she had always refused to do.

Polly never did manage to split Andy up from his girlfriend but would always be available if he wanted to fuck. She was a gloriously dirty bitch and I had a fantastic afternoon with her when we were supposed to be working on a project together. I'd mentioned that she looked like a schoolgirl as she was so small and flat chested and when I turned up at her flat she was dressed in the uniform of Saint Pauls, the local girls school. She had borrowed t from one of the other women saying she was going to a fancy dress party! White ankle socks, big blue knickers, short, pleated skirt, short sleeved blouse and a tie. I pulled her over my knee and gave her a spanking before pulling those big blue knickers off her and gave her tight bald cunt a violent fucking. We fucked and sucked for hours with her calling me 'sir' and begging me not to tell her mum as I used her arse, cunt and mouth.

At the end of October I was offered another job internally and despite the free availability of pussy within the contact centre, the 50% pay rise and more stable hours was too good to refuse so I reluctantly moved on leaving Kerry, Polly and Fiona behind. Happy days though!

12