Kevin and Angies Wet Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Bisex, Buzz Cuts and Butt Play.
5.3k words
4.71
5.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
485 Followers

"Well that was fun," I stated as we lay together in the mud. "But we should get cleaned up."

The water was perfect, just that right temperature, cool enough to make my nipples hard but not cold enough to stop my heart.

Washing the mud, the cum and the pee went quickly and we were soon swimming, lounging and groping each other.

It was starting to cool off and we decided to call it a day.

Kevin was nice enough to jog up the beach and my pants for me, so I could wash them off.

Figuring we'd pressed our naked luck far enough that day, we reluctantly got dressed and headed back to the car. Once there, I gave my, once again dirty feet, a rinse off before getting in the car.

Assuming my passenger seat position, I put my feet up on the dash and we were back on the road.

Our next stop was a winery we'd heard about.

"Sorry I ruined all your hard work," I told him, pointing to the scuff on the nail of my big toe.

Kevin had given me a 'pre vacation' pedicure the night before.

"Worth it," he told me. "I love seeing you barefoot."

"I need a haircut," I said, running my hand through my hair.

"A hair cut or a hair cut?" he asked.

"You think I should?"

"Yes," he said emphatically.

"You really liked it?"

"I think it's pretty obvious," he said, reaching down and giving his hard cock a squeeze.

A few years prior, I'd let my hair grow. It wasn't a conscious decision, it just sort of happened.

I was teaching gymnastics and every day my hair was either in a ponytail or braided. It wasn't bothering me, so I just didn't feel the need to go to the salon.

Kevin and I were on vacation at a resort. One of those all inclusive, never have to leave, types of places. There was a nude beach section, clothed one, a pool and a spa with a hair and nail salon.

Because my husband loves being nude more than anything in the world, our first day was spent, of course, at the nude beach.

It was great; the sand was clean and perfect. The water was clean and perfect. The people were clean and perfect...well maybe not perfect, but it was nice to be on a nude beach and not have non nudist perv's, walking up and down the beach doing what they do best...perving on the naked boobs and butts.

We met another couple, Rachel and Ray. Yes in spite of my best efforts, I did chuckle when they introduced themselves.

Rachel could have looked like her cooking show namesake, had the other Rachel been blonder than blonde, tall with big boobs. Blonde Rachel also had a fairly big, soft and cushy butt and a bit of a belly.

She was very beautiful.

Ray, was tall too, about two inches taller than Kevin's six foot, one. Well build, but didn't come off as one of those guys that worked at it. He had brown hair and eyes, a nice smile and while it wasn't overly long he had an impressively thick cock.

All in all, he was a very good looking man. I'd totally have fucked him. Actually I did totally fuck him...

I guess I should have announced a spoiler alert there.

From not getting it cut, my hair had grown past the middle of my back. It was down that day, no braids or ponytails...vacations are about letting your hair down and I was quite frankly getting sick of it blowing in my face every time there was even the slightest breeze.

It made me envy Rachel's hair. Not just her gorgeous silky blonde locks, but when the breeze took control of her shoulder length hair, it tousled, then fell back adorably. Instead of the way mine would blow into my face and make me look like cousin It.

Finally after deciding enough was enough, I called over one of the resort staff.

"Would you do me a favor please?" I asked the staff member. "I'd like to book an appointment to get my hair cut and styled."

"Yes Ma'am," she said.

After a minute or so on her walkie talkie, she procured me an appointment.

"You're all set for tomorrow morning at ten," she told me. "Shall I bring the four of you another round of drinks?"

My answer was, of course, an emphatic 'Yes!' We were on vacation.

"I didn't think to ask," I said to Kevin. "You don't mind if I get this mess chopped off do you?"

"You don't have to ask my permission," he laughed.

"What are you thinking of doing?" Rachel asked.

"Shorter," I told her. "About your length, so I can wear it down more often."

The four of us were getting along famously. We spent the afternoon drinking, sunning and swimming. As the sun set, we got dressed and ate dinner together.

"It's still early," Ray said as we finished up dinner. "Would you two like to come back to our villa and hang out some more? We have a pool table."

Kevin's eyes lit up at the mention of pool.

"Can we?" he asked, sounding like a little kid.

"Yes we can, but remember you have school tomorrow, so we can't be out all night."

Truth be told, after spending the day around a bunch of naked people had me horny as hell and I really wanted to get back to our villa and get my fuck on.

Ray and Rachel both had to visit the restroom, so we agreed to meet outside the restaurant.

"Are we headed towards a swinger thing?" I asked Kevin.

"I think they were just inviting us for drinks," Kevin answered. "If it heads that way, we'll just say our goodbyes."

"Do we have to?"

"Are you suggesting...?"

I nodded.

"That could be fun," he smiled. "We'll play it by ear."

"Shoes off," Rachel said as we walked in. "If you don't mind."

"No problem, are we staying dressed?" I asked as I kicked off my trusty Birkenstocks.

"That's up to you guys," Rachel told me.

"Naked it is," I announced, pulling my dress over my head.

Well, the "swinger thing" didn't happen. The four of us had a few drinks, played some pool, we got dressed and went back to our room.

"You tired?" I asked Kevin as we walked back to our villa.

"Not really," he answered. "What do you have in mind?"

I could have answered something along the lines of; "You are the love of my life and I want to be as one with you." Or something as simple as; "I want the sword of your manhood sheathed in the folds of my wet pleasure cavern."

But both of those sounded stupid, so I went with the obvious.

Reaching down, I squeezed his cock through his shorts.

"I'm horny and I want to fuck, is what I have in mind."

And fuck we did....

We were undressed as soon as our door closed. I dropped to my knees, stroking and licking his erection before engulfing the head and swirling my tongue over and around it. Gliding my hand and mouth up and down his shaft, feeling my mouth wrapped around it while listening to his moans, had my clit throbbing and pussy gushing.

Backing away, Kevin pulled his cock from my mouth. Reaching under my arms, he raised me first to my feet then picked me up. My legs automatically wrapped around his body as he kissed me. With a hand on each butt cheek, the head of his cock teased against the pucker of my ass.

"Is that where you want to fuck me?" I asked between kisses.

"No," he breathed into my ear as his tongue grazed my earlobe. "Tonight I need your pussy."

Still carrying me, he walked us to the bedroom. Placing me gently on the edge of the bed, he knelt between my splayed legs.

"You taste good," he told me after splitting the lips of my pussy with his tongue.

"Make me cum," I moaned as he continued to lap at my wet pussy.

Holding my clit between his lips, he gently sucked it as the tip of his tongue danced over the hard little nub. His fingers teased my soft wet lips and tickled the ring of my anus.

I began cumming. My pussy and ass clenched and throbbed as he filled each with a finger.

Turning over, I got on my knees with my face on the mattress.

"Put your cock in me," I begged. "Fuck me."

He lined the head of his cock with my wet hole, put a hand on each of my hips and plunged himself into me. I clenched my pussy as tight as I could against his cock as he drove in and out of me. Reaching around, he ground his finger over my swollen clit, each of his thrust brought me closer to another climax.

Reaching through my legs and grasped his swinging balls. They felt soft, firm and full. I loved the feeling of them, bouncing on my palm.

Pushing his hand away, I replaced it with mine. He took my hips in his hands again and pulled me back on his shaft as hard as he was thrusting it into me.

"Make me cum," I groaned.

Grabbing a handful of my ponytail, he brought my head up as he leaned over and bit my earlobe.

It hurt, but it felt so good....especially...when he drove his wet tongue deep in my...Oh God, my pussy clamped onto his cock, gushing, as my body shook...I was cumming!!

I kept slamming my body into his while he continued to pull my hair.

"I'm going to cum," he moaned to me.

"My mouth," I told him.

He pulled out as I spun around on the bed.

Grasping his cock, I rubbed the gooey, wet shaft over my face before licking the head while I stroked him. I moaned as the first two pulses splashed over my tongue, pulling back, I let the rest shoot over my face and hair.

Kevin went into the bathroom to bring me a towel, but by the time he got back, there wasn't much to wipe up as I'd removed most of it with my fingers, which of course, I licked clean.

We both slept pretty soundly that night.

The next morning, I admit, I woke up a little crusty. Live and learn, fingers and mouths are not the most thorough way to clean up after sex.

I jumped in the shower, ran my (by my, I mean Kevin's) razor over my pits and legs. Getting into the "new hair style, new me" sprit, I even shaved all the way up and for a second or two, I thought about going completely smooth and hairless, like Rachel but I remembered that I absolutely hated shaving my pussy and left the bush alone.

Rather than Kevin spending the morning being bored waiting for me at the salon, we'd agreed the night before, he'd spend the morning with Rachel and Ray and I'd find them after I was done.

After starting the coffee, I gave my husband a kiss on the forehead, nipple and head of his penis before I left for my appointment.

Once I got to the salon, I became the worst sort of customer.

I couldn't decide what I wanted.

My original idea was shoulder length and then I decided I wanted it shorter in a sort of "bob" with bangs.

"You're not in France," the stylist told me. "That only looks good on French girls, in Paris. Everywhere else, you look stupid."

I decided to be edgy, longer in the front, collar length in the back....

"Fuck that!" she exclaimed. "No way am I giving you a Karen cut."

We decided on starting at the shoulders and simple....then decide where to go from there.

I went to the changing room to get into the robe she provided while she got the shampoo station ready.

Once my hair was clean and conditioned, she led me back to the chair.

"You're long enough to donate," she told me. "We give you a discount if you do."

"No problem, donate away."

She grabbed a hair tie and started pulling my hair back into a pony tail.

Yeah, you guessed it. My pussy didn't know the difference or just didn't care that it was a stylist pulling my hair and not Kevin...Triggered by memories of the night before, my clit started to swell.

Trying to distract myself and keep from moaning as she pulled, tugged and bound my hair, I started looking around the shop.

"Hold up," I told the stylist as she readied the scissors to snip my ponytail. "Change of plans."

Yes she gave me a 'What now?' look.

"I want her haircut," I said, pointing towards one of the other stylists.

"Are you serious?"

"Very," I assured her. "I like it and I want it."

To this day, I have no idea what came over me at that moment. The woman I was pointing to, Helen, wore her hair in a buzz cut and I thought she looked absolutely stunning. Her face was the same sort of shape as mine; I really felt I could pull it off.

"Are you 100% sure about that?"

"Yep."

There was more pulling and tugging on my hair, not that my pussy minded, as she readjusted the hair tie higher.

"Alright, here you go," she said handing me the clippers.

"This is like when you have had a few too many glasses of wine and think bangs are a good idea and after you do it, you have regrets," she told me. "One week of happy, three months of sad while it grows back. So I want you to start it, then you don't blame me, because I was just unfucking what you fucked up."

The girl sure did say "fuck" a lot. I liked her.

I understood what she meant. The clippers buzzed in my hand as I took a deep breath and cut a short swath in the middle of my head.

The vibrations from the clippers went right through my body. It was going to be interesting.

"I'd say that's a point of no return," she smiled as she cut through my ponytail. "When I cut Helen's hair, I go a three on top and a two for the sides, is that okay with you?"

I had no idea what she was talking about, so I just nodded and closed my eyes, I didn't want to watch it being done, I just wanted to see it when it was finished.

"You want to be surprised?"

I nodded again.

She reached over and pulled down a shade, covering her mirror.

I had to grip the armrests while she dragged the clippers over my scalp, partially to keep from squirming but mostly to keep from reaching into my robe and fingering myself as she shaved my head.

It would have been so easy, I don't know what other women had on under their robes, but I was naked under mine. There was a cape over me to catch the falling hair. It was billowy....I knew I could just open my legs a bit, ease my hand between them and rub a quick one out...no one would be the wiser.

In the end, I decided that finger banging myself while another woman works on my hair in public, was a little more depraved than I was ready to be. So I kept my hands on the armrests and just enjoyed the buzzing sensation that was travelling through my body.

"Close your eyes," she told me after she finished blending the sides to the top.

It tickled as she brushed off the wayward hairs.

"Open them when you're ready," she instructed.

The woman looking back at me in the mirror looked so incredibly different. My scalp, other than being pale, looked nice. I had worried that it would be lumpy or otherwise look bad. My ears didn't stick out too far.

I really liked the way I looked.

"You look good," she complimented.

I ran my hand over my scalp.

I loved the way it felt on my hand and the way it made my pussy tingle.

"Did you bring a hat?"

"I'm really not a hat type of girl," I told her.

"You are now, my dear," she chuckled. "At least until the tan on your head matches the rest of you. Did you bring any sun block?"

"Yes," I told her as I reached into my bag.

"SPF 4," she chuckled. "That's going to be like putting frying oil on your head."

She looked around the shop, her eyes finally settling in on a very pale woman who was getting a trim. She went over to the woman, they talked and pointed at me for a few seconds.

"SPF30," the stylist announced when she came back with a bottle in her hand. "Thank the Gods for fair skinned people."

Squirting some in her hand, she began massaging the cream into my scalp.

Her massage was relaxing and erotic at the same time. Feeling her fingers on my now bristly hair and digging into my scalp was exquisite. Once again, I found myself death gripping the armrests to keep them away from my crotch.

Going in to get changed, I did consider sneaking in to one of the toilet stalls for a little twat tickle, but while I had done it hundreds of times in my own bathroom and more than a few times at work, playing with my pussy while sitting on a strange toilet, didn't carry much appeal.

So gathering up my horny little self, I paid for my new hair cut and left the shop.

The slight breeze felt strange and wonderful as it drifted over my exposed and overly sensitive scalp. I caught myself, more than once either running my hand over the stubble or looking at my reflection in every window I passed.

'Where you?' I texted Kevin.

'At Rachel Ray's,' he answered back, which made me giggle.

'Be there soon.'

I stopped at one of the stores to buy a floppy brimmed hat. My freshly shorn scalp was feeling the heat from the sun. It was fun trying on the different styles...Okay it was fun looking at my new self in the mirror. I did find a hat I liked and the shop girl was able to fashion me a hat band out of some purple ribbon that matched my purple sundress nicely.

Passing near our villa, I contemplated going in and rubbing out a quick one...just to relieve some tension before going over to Ray and Rachel's, being horny and having to wait until Kevin and I were alone.

Don't get me wrong, I was looking forward to spending more time with them, but truth be told, I was disappointed that Kevin wasn't at our villa ready and eager to take his wife on a little love ride....This girl needed some cock..stat!

Wet pussy be damned, I continued on until I was knocking on their door. I was mildly surprised when a naked Rachel answered the door. She didn't look disheveled or like I'd interrupted an impromptu afternoon orgy, so I didn't panic.

Looking back, I don't know why I was even slightly surprised the three of them would be hanging out nude.

"So let's see," she prompted, not moving out of the doorway.

I quickly removed my hat and dress, almost at the same time.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed as she ran her hand over my stubbled scalp. "That's a big change."

I didn't even try to suppress my quiet moan as she touched me.

"You're happy with it?" she asked, still running her hand over my scalp.

"More and more every second," I answered.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed, pulling her hand away. "I didn't even ask if I could touch you, much less pawing you in the doorway. Please forgive me."

"It felt really good," I told her. "Don't worry about it. You have my permission to touch me anytime."

We hugged...God her big boobs felt great against me.

Our husbands, much like the night before were both nude and intensely playing pool.

"Hi Honey," I called out. "I'm home."

Kevin turned around and faced me, his jaw slightly slack, not saying a word.

Panic started to sink in. Through all of it, I never thought to ask or even think about if he'd like his wife having a buzz cut or not.

My panic attack was short lived as I watched his cock start to thicken and become erect.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed trying to cover his growing hard on. "I'm sorry guys."

"No worries," Rachel told him. "I got a little turned on seeing her too."

"Good," Ray chimed in. "So did I."

Glancing over I saw he was struggling to cover his erection too.

"You look so hot," Rachel said, standing beside me. "Is it still okay to touch you?"

"I told you, you don't have to ask," I answered.

Our faces were just a few inches apart. She placed her hand on my forehead and ran it to the back of my head. Stopping there, she pulled my face towards hers. My lips met hers in a soft kiss. Her lips relaxed as her tongue tickled its way into my mouth.

Rachel's hand caressed my back as she pulled my body into hers. I ran my hand from her stomach to her breast.

She and I continued kissing as Kevin stepped over.

Separating my mouth from hers, I pulled my husband in for a kiss, our tongues worked together as his hard cock was sandwiched between Rachel's and my bodies. Our kiss ended as Rachel pulled his face to hers.

The head of Ray's cock brushed against my side and his hand cupped my butt as he worked his way between Kevin and me.

I turned my head to kiss him....Damn! He was a good kisser...Almost as good as his wife.

Rachel grabbed the backs of both of our heads and brought Kevin and me in for a triple kiss. I love those. Yeah I know they're awkward as hell, noses get in the way but for me they are incredibly erotic. Six lips and three tongues working together always makes my pussy wet.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
485 Followers
12