Kevin and Angies Wet Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to move this to the bedroom," Rachel announced.

The four of us parted but I had a question.

"Guys," I started. "Not that I'm complaining, but this all feels like a set up. Were the three of you conspiring behind my back?"

"No it wasn't a set up," Kevin told me. "I wouldn't do that to you."

"The subject did come up at breakfast," Rachel added. "We told Kevin that we found the two of you very attractive and we wondered if the two of you would be interested. I'm sorry, we should have waited and asked the both of you."

"I told them I would discuss it with you," Kevin assured me. "But then you came in looking so hot....and well, it all sort of happened."

"So you didn't say...?"

"No I didn't."

"What didn't he say?" Ray asked.

"Last night after dinner, I asked Kevin if he was getting a swingers vibe from you guys. We talked about it a little and I told him I wouldn't have had any problem with that."

"Since all four of us are together," Rachel said. "Are we all good with this?"

As expected, she received two emphatic nods from the guys, but I knew she was looking for my answer.

"I'm very good with it."

I felt like the "Belle of the Ball" when the three of them led me into the bedroom and positioned me in the center of the bed, with Rachel on my left, Kevin on my right and Ray between my legs.

Kevin and Rachel took turns kissing me and each other. Their hands roamed over my stomach and tits, their mouths licking and biting my neck, throat and nipples.

Ray defiantly had me covered "downstairs", his tongue felt fantastic as he licked and flicked it over my swollen clit.

I moaned into Rachel's mouth as Ray spread my legs further and began rubbing the head of his cock up and down my pussy. I moaned even louder as his thick cock parted my lips and slipped inside of me.

Rachel's mouth was busy licking and biting my nipples as he reached down and rubbed my clit.

"I want your cock," I told Kevin.

Kevin knelt by my head and I quickly took it in my mouth.

Every other threesome I'd ever been in was a girl, a guy and me, this was the first time I'd had two cocks at the same time...I loved it!

"I want some," Rachel panted as she licked Kevin's balls and shaft.

I let his cock slip from my lips. She raised it with the tip of her tongue as Kevin thrust into her mouth.

I licked his shaft and her lips as my husband's cock drove in and out of her mouth.

"Honey?" Rachel said, pointing Kevin's cock toward Ray.

'No way!' my brain screamed.

Ray looked over to my husband.

Kevin nodded to him.

'Oh Fuck!' my brain screamed again.

Ray leaned forward, sandwiching Rachel's fingers between my clit and his body and took my husband's hard cock in his mouth.

Oh my God so fucking HOT!

Ray's big fat cock was stretching and pounding my pussy. Rachel's fingers were grinding my clit as she sucked and bit my nipples and seeing Ray sucked Kevin's cock right in front of my face was too much to handle.

With a scream, I started to cum and cum and cum.

Yes that was three orgasms in a row, for those keeping count.

"Guys, I need a break for a minute."

I was spent. I moved out of the way, so the three of them could have some fun while I recovered.

Rachel took my place on bed, but on all fours, her mouth hovering over her husband's cock that was still coated with my Angie juice.

She moaned as Kevin got behind her and slid his tongue over her silky bald pussy.

While Kevin licked her low, I draped myself over her hips and danced my tongue over her soft, hairless butthole.

"Oh God!" Rachel grunted. "You guys are wild."

"What are they doing?" Ray asked.

"Kevin is licking my clit and ...ugh...Angie just stuck her tongue in my ass."

We switched positions, I knelt down behind her, licking her silky bald pussy, so Kevin would have a chance to lick her butt.

With her pussy cream covering my face, I crawled up the bed and kissed Ray. He and I kissed as my husband eased his cock into Rachel's pussy.

I sat back and watched as Kevin's hard thrusts forced Ray's cock deep into Rachel's mouth.

Ray moaned as I first cupped and played with his balls, then moved deeper and teased his asshole with my finger.

He seemed to like it. So I wet my finger...two of them actually, found his pucker again and pressed them inside of him.

"You're going to make me cum," he told me or Rachel...I wasn't real sure.

His body tensed.Rachel wrapped her lips around the bulbous head as she stroked his shooting shaft furiously.

Bringing herself up, she grabbed the back of my head and with her mouth still full of Ray's cum, pulled me towards her and kissed me, her tongue pushed Ray's cum into my mouth.

It was salty, slimy and oh so hot.

Some went down my throat and spilled out on my chin, but there was enough to push it back into her mouth, before she returned the last of it to mine.

"You need to cum," I whispered to her.

She and Kevin pulled themselves apart, so she could move to her back.

Kevin and I kissed, as he placed her legs on his shoulders and drove his cock into her pussy again.

I laid down beside her, my mouth on her big, bouncing boob, my fingers rubbing circles on her hard little clit and her hand on my head, caressing my soft bristly scalp.

"God I love the way your hair feels," she moaned.

It gave me an idea...

I started rubbing my head on her breast, making sure the stubble on my head teased her nipple.

"Oh God!" she moaned.

Taking that as a positive sign, I continued to nuzzle and roll my head on her body like a kitten in a blanket. She placed her hands on my head. I let her guide me.

A few seconds of my scalp on her soft, chubby belly was all it took.

Her tummy started to shake and her legs followed.

"I'm cumming," she cried out.

She ground my head against her body as Kevin continued to pound her pussy.

Watching the two of the fuck, her legs on Kevin's shoulders as he plunged his cock in and out of her bald pussy was such a huge turn on.

I knelt next to Ray, me stroking his thick cock while he rubbed my horny little clit as we watched the two of them.

As if he read my mind, Kevin turned his head and licked the tip of Ray's cock.

I moaned as his lips opened and slid down Ray's shaft.

Ray, Rachel and I moaned as Kevin continued taking more and more of Ray's cock in his mouth.

The sight of my husband with another man's cock in his mouth was more erotic than I'd ever imagined, it only took a few minutes of me humping Ray's hand before my body started shuddering as I climaxed on his fingers.

"I'm going to cum," Ray warned.

Kevin didn't pull away.

God I loved it!

Ray's body stiffened as he gripped Kevin's head and filled his mouth with cum.

Kevin's thrusts became more urgent as he drove his cock into Rachel and came.

Watching his cum drool out of her slit when Kevin's softening cock plopped out of her was irresistible, I pushed Kevin out of the way and knelt between her still splayed legs.

Rachel moaned as I lapped up the combined juices that had pooled around her butt. I was happily licking and sucking on her soft wet lips when, I guess, she'd had enough with me toying with her pussy. She grabbed the sides of my head and moved my mouth to her clit.

"Make me cum," she moaned.

I began licking circles around her hard button, sucking on it, flicking my tongue over the tip, then going back to the circles.

"No, my ass," she moaned as I slid two fingers into her pussy.

Her wish was my command.

"Yes!" she cried out as I plunged my wet fingers into her puckered hole.

She pulled my face tighter to her pussy and her butt throbbed and clamped around my fingers as she started to cum.

"That was wild," she exclaimed after we all had a chance to catch our breath.

It was one of the best vacations ever.....

"So what are you thinking about now," Kevin's voice interrupted my masturbation thoughts.

"Rachel Ray," I answered, keeping my hand down my pants.

"The cook or the couple?" he asked.

"The couple," I answered. "I've never masturbated to the cook...Well once when she did that Hawaii show...she looked pretty hot in a bikini."

"Nice," he smiled.

"How how much longer until we stop?" I asked. "I have to pee."

12