Kevin and Dawn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said resignedly, "but not too long, all right? I can already feel my cum building!"

"Good!" Vicky said with a big smile. "You can pump your spunk deep inside my cunt, and then you can help your sister clean it all out!"

Vickie was encouraged that she didn't get any kind of negative answer or even a repulsive look from her nephew at her suggestion of eating his own cream pie from her pussy. She guessed that the kids had probably done that before, and breadth of her niece and nephew's apparent kinkiness caused her pussy to tingle and ooze a little more cunt-juice.

Always one to enjoy teasing her brother, Dawn stretched out on the bed, and taunted him, "Enjoy the show!"

As Vickie swung a leg over to straddle her niece's head, Kevin picked up the camera. Not only did he want to record what he was sure was going to be hot live-action lesbian porn, but it gave him something to do with his hands to keep them off his rigid, already-drooling dick.

He got around just in time to catch his aunt settle her sopping wet pussy onto his sister's face.

Vickie lowered herself until she could feel the soft petals of her pussy against Dawn's open mouth. She then lowered herself even more and rocked her hips back and forth, mashing and grinding her juicy cunt up and down her niece's face from her nose to her chin.

As the warm wet folds of her aunt's pussy slid over her face, Dawn held her mouth open and extended her tongue, wanting to catch and savor the taste of her first-ever pussy.

"Oh, that's nice, sweetie!" Vickie moaned. "You don't need any instruction on eating pussy, at all, do you?"

Muffled by a mouthful of wet cunt, Dawn mumbled, "Mmm mmm!" in reply.

Vickie relaxed her squatting face-fuck pressure to let her niece take over eating her pussy on her own. She was obviously eager, and Vickie imagined that she was going to be very talented, too.

Vickie then lowered her head between Dawn's legs, and slid her tongue along the glistening slit that ran down the middle of her niece's protruding pussy-mound.

Having experienced only a few of them in her many years as a practicing bisexual, Vickie loved Dawn's fat-lipped vulva. She loved the way that it seemed to hug her tongue after she pressed it into the closed slit and slid it from one end to the other.

She then opened her mouth and engulfed as much of the bulging pussy as she could. As she sucked, she snaked her tongue around, and found Dawn's clit. It was stiff and protruding, and was another thing that Vickie loved but rarely experienced. She let out a happy moan as she made facial love to her niece's wonderful bald pussy.

Needing to get a look at what her tongue was enjoying, Vickie raised her head, and spread Dawn's pussy lips apart with her two hands. Poking out of its sheath within the soft wet folds, Dawn's clit stood up like a miniature little dick.

As Vickie extended her tongue and flicked it over the stiff pink nub, Kevin got down at bed-level with the camera to capture the hot lesbian-action in close-up.

Lying flat on the bed, Kevin's engorged dick was trapped between his belly and the blanket, and as he watched his aunt snake her long tongue through his sister's splayed pussy, he couldn't resist the urge the rock his hips and rub his cock on the bed.

Catching a glimpse of her nephew's naked ass going up and down, Vickie raised her head, and scolded him, "Hey, dirty-boy! Humping the bed is the same as jerking off! Do you need to be put in time-out?"

Dawn removed her face from her aunt's cunt, and chimed in, "I think my dirty brother needs to be punished! I think he needs his ass slapped!"

Vickie was thrilled at the level of kinkiness that the two siblings obviously enjoyed, and she readily agreed. She took a handful of Kevin's hair, and lifting his head, she said, "Off the bed, dirty-boy! Stand over there, and put your hands on the wall!"

Leaving the camera behind, he did as he was told.

The two women disengaged themselves, and sat on the edge of the bed looking at Kevin as he stood with his hands touching the wall and his boner sticking straight out.

He tuned his head toward them, and asked, "How long am I in time out?"

"Don't look at us!" Vickie scolded. "Face the front and get your feet farther back; lean on that wall!"

As he complied, Dawn smiled, and added, "And spread your feet apart! We want to see your fat balls hanging down!"

When they had been in that sort of mood before, Dawn was always the one to be dominated. She enjoyed it, but the thoughts of turning things around and she and her hot aunt "abusing" her brother sent a distinct tingle to her pussy.

"I think we should blindfold him!" Dawn said to her aunt. "He doesn't deserve to watch us!"

"You have a blindfold?" Vickie said, wondering just where the kids' kinky limits might be.

"A scarf," Dawn replied, "but it always works for me."

She got off the bed, opened the bottom drawer of her nightstand, and took out a big pile of sweaters. She then lifted a thin wooden false-bottom to reveal their small collection of sex toys.

A wide smile spread across Vickie's face. The kids had obviously been experimenting with all sorts of "deviant" sexual play for some time.

There was a round fat-handled hairbrush that had had all of the bristles cut off (obviously a homemade dildo); another de-bristled brush with a wide flat end (for spanking?); there were some spring-type clothespins (nipple clamps?); and a small bottle of baby oil (probably anal lube).

Also in there, and more to the immediate point, were a number of scarves, a little pile of cloth straps with metal buckles that resembled dog or cat collars (which, in fact, they were), and several lengths of clothesline rope.

Vickie laughed, and said, "Well aren't you the perverted little Girl Scout being all prepared!"

She took out one of the scarves, and stepped over behind Kevin. As she tied the silky fabric over his eyes, she teased him by pressing her pelvis against his naked ass, and rubbing her big tits lightly across his back.

He reacted by wiggling his ass and pushing it back against her as she tied.

"Just stand still if you know what's good for you, dirty-boy!" Vickie scolded him.

"But I think this is good for me!" he said as he humped his ass up and down against his aunt's pelvis.

Finished with the knot, Vickie stepped back, and then brought her hand around with a hard, stinging slap on Kevin's naked ass cheek.

He jumped and pulled his ass in as he let out a yelp at the surprise and the crisp jolt of pain.

Vickie kicked at his feet, and told him, "Get back in position, dirty-boy! Get that disobedient ass out here!"

With that one slap, Kevin suddenly understood why his sister let him spank her so hard. Dawn had slapped his ass before, but it had always been when he was fucking her. Although the sting seemed to add to the stimulation, it had never been the sole source and focus of that stimulation. His aunt's slap—much harder than his sister's ever were—was completely different!

Following immediately after the shock of the smack was what felt like an electric charge that seemed to shoot right out to the head of his cock.

Even while his ass cheek progressed from sharp sting to lingering burn, he willingly did as he was told, and stuck his ass back out, anticipating—and actually wanting—another smack.

But instead, Vickie traced her fingers lightly over the spot she had just slapped, which was already starting to redden. With one hand she gently massaged the tender spot, getting Kevin to relax, and then she brought the other hand down onto the same tender place with another hard slap.

Again, he yelped and jumped, but he didn't pull as far away this time, and immediately stuck his ass back where it had been.

The second smack on the same spot was far more painful than the first, but the jolt it sent down his stiff dick was also far more intense. As the sting turned to burn, he hung his head and moaned, "Oh, shit!"

Seeing the quickly-reddening spot on her brother's ass cheek, Dawn got up off the bed, and said, "Me, too! I want to slap his ass like he slaps mine!" She reached in the drawer, and came out with the hairbrush-paddle.

Vickie moved, and Dawn lined up on her brother's other cheek. She then brought the brush down as hard as she could.

Having only smacked his ass while he had been fucking her before, her awkwardly-positioned blows were never really very hard. Using the brush, and with the ability to get a full windup and put her body into it, she landed a smack that actually made Vickie cringe.

"Yikes!" her brother yelled and jumped.

The pain on his ass was intense enough to make his eyes water, but it also made his rigid boner throb and pulse a squirt of pre-cum from its pee-hole.

Leaning hard against the wall, Kevin took a few deep breaths as the painful smack turned to an oddly-arousing burn. With a little reluctance—but still willingly—he eased his ass back out, as he said, "Not quite so hard, sis, okay?"

With some silent hand signals, Vickie got Dawn to toss the brush on the bed, and then to join her in lightly scratching the tender red spots on her brother's ass with their fingernails.

It was yet another type of pain—much lighter than the smacks, but still surprisingly arousing.

Then, suddenly the hands were both gone, and Kevin drew in a deep breath in anticipation of what he knew was coming.

With a nod from Vickie, the two women brought their hands down at the same time, landing slightly softer but still stinging blows on the already inflamed spots.

Kevin's knees nearly buckled as he sucked in his ass, but again, the pain sent a lightning bolt down his cock, and he could feel it drool even more pre-cum.

"Oh, Christ!" he moaned as he hung his blindfolded head. "Jerk me off, please!" he begged. "I am so ready to fucking cum!"

Vickie motioned for Dawn to hold off with the next slap that she was happily winding up for. Vickie knew from experience that there was a line that could be crossed where the paradoxical pain/pleasure thing became just pain, and she felt that Kevin might be nearing that line.

"Oh, no, dirty-boy!" Vickie taunted. "No cumming for you, yet! You're still in time-out!"

Using hand signals again, Vickie indicated what she wanted Dawn to do, and then she went to the open dresser drawer.

As Vickie took out the cloth straps, Dawn reached between her brother's spread legs and took his dangling balls in her hand. She gently fondled and tugged on the big orbs to get even more cum to build up.

Kevin moaned and his dick twitched and drooled at his sister's teasing play.

While Dawn massaged Kevin's balls, Vickie fit the four small "collars" around his wrists and ankles.

Kevin knew what was coming, of course, but he didn't know quite what to expect—certainly not with his Aunt Vickie in charge!

Their few experiences with bondage had always been with Dawn tied to her bed, blindfolded and "helpless." She enjoyed the mild abuse that her brother gave her, clamping clothespins on her nipples, "forcing" her to take his dick in her mouth or suck on his balls while he sat on her face and jerked off. He would tease her pussy and fuck her with everything from his tongue to his fingers to her hairbrush, and whatever suitable vegetable he could find in the kitchen.

After getting her to cum—several times—the play almost always ended with him pulling the blindfold from her eyes and then jerking off all over her face and into her mouth.

With the ropes tied through the metal loops of the restraints, Vickie and Dawn led Kevin to the bed and positioned him on his back, spread eagled. They soon had him secured to the head and footboards of the narrow twin bed.

Lying there stretched out and helpless with his eyes covered and his boner standing straight up and leaking precum, Kevin was a bit nervous, but he was far more excited! He was finally beginning to understand the thrill of anticipation—even of the unknown—that his sister experienced in this situation.

"So, you want to go downstairs and watch some TV?" Vickie asked Dawn.

Kevin responded, "What? No! You're not going to just leave me here! Come on!"

Vickie laughed, and said, "No, dirty-boy. We're going to stay right here and continue your punishment!"

Kevin was relieved that he wasn't going to be abandoned with a raging hard-on that he couldn't even touch, but the "punishment" thing heightened his nervousness—but also his arousal.

"You think we should start out with a blowjob?" Vickie said to Dawn.

"Please!" Kevin answered emphatically.

"You just be quiet!" Vickie scolded.

He could then hear whispering, but he couldn't make out what either of the women was saying. Then he felt pressure on both sides of the bed, adjacent to his hips, at the same time.

Vickie and Dawn then leaned over his erect dick and began to blow on it.

Soaked down its entire length with his pre-cum the women's cool breath caused a chilling sensation that made his dick twitch and elicited a low moan from his throat.

After they watched yet another dribble of pre-cum ooze from Kevin's pee-hole, Vickie said to Dawn, "You're in charge of cock-teasing, sweetheart! I'm going to go get my cunt eaten!"

Vickie climbed onto the bed, and facing the headboard, she got onto her knees, slid her calves under her nephew's restrained arms, and squatted on his face.

She rocked her hips, sliding her drenched pussy lips across his chin, mouth, and nose. When she reached his nose she wiggled back and forth, grinding her clit against it.

Kevin groaned in utter delight! He loved eating his sister's pussy, but Vickie's was so completely different! It was soft and open, and even tasted wonderfully different!

"Eat it, dirty-boy!" Vickie commanded him. "Eat your auntie's wet pussy! Suck on my cunt, big brother! I want to cum all over your face! Stick that tongue out and get it up my cunt-hole!"

Kevin hardly needed to be told what to do, and the filthy language spewing from his aunt's mouth only fueled the fire.

He opened his mouth and sucked on as much of the soft wet flesh as he could. He extended his tongue and went back and forth from flicking it over his aunt's little clit to poking it as deep up her cunt-hole as he could get it to go.

Vickie moaned in pleasure, and then said to Dawn, "Your dirty-boy brother is pretty good at cunt-eating, isn't he?"

"Oh, yeah!" she agreed from her new position, lying on the bed between her brother's spread legs. She was continuing to blow on his wet dick, but had added to the tease by sliding her fingernails lightly up and down the taught flesh, and gently diddling with his balls.

"Slide up and make him stick his tongue into your asshole!" Dawn suggest to her aunt. "I love that!"

Vickie shifted her hips forward, and planted her ass onto her nephew's face. "You heard the lady, dirty-boy! Rim my tight little asshole! Tongue-fuck your auntie up the butt!"

With his open mouth stuck hard against the crack of her ass, Kevin snaked his tongue over and around his aunt's puckered sphincter. He then pushed it as deep into the restricted little opening as he could force it, and wiggled it about.

Vickie let out a soft, "Oh!" as she reached out to hold the head board to steady herself.

"Nice, huh?" Dawn said as she watched her brother poking his tongue up their aunt's asshole. It was a view she'd never gotten before, and she loved the nastiness of it.

"Nice enough to make me want to cum!" Vickie moaned in reply.

Spreading her knees and squatting a bit lower to try to get her nephew's talented tongue farther up her butt, Vickie reached down with one hand and began playing with her pussy.

She rubbed her fingers through the sopping wet lips, ground them into her clit for a moment, and then bent two of them and shoved them up her cunt. As her nephew continued to tongue-fuck her asshole, she began beating off her pussy, jamming her fingers deep inside and slapping her soaked lips with each thrust.

Within seconds Vickie's cunt erupted with a river of hot cunt juice that soaked Kevin's face. Although he still had his mouth and tongue servicing her ass, he was able to suck up and savor the awesome new taste of his aunt's cum.

After a few hard gushes of pussy juice around her fingers, Vickie shifted back and mashed her still-cumming cunt over Kevin's face. He reacted by driving his tongue up into the squishy folds, and sucking for all he was worth.

"Oh, no! He's cumming!" Dawn said suddenly as she pulled her fingernails away from her brother's dick.

Vickie turned her head to see a gurgle of cum oozing from her nephew's stiff cock.

"Oh, that's just a little one to relieve all the pressure we've built up," Vickie said. "I'm sure he's got plenty left in his balls for a good squirt!" She lifted herself up, and looking down at Kevin's drenched face, she added, "Don't you, dirty-boy?"

"God, yes!" he replied. "Sit on my cock, Aunt Vickie, please! I've wanted to fuck you since I found out what fucking was!"

"Awe, that's sweet," she said, "in a totally perverted, dirty-boy sort of way. And did my horny nephew jerk off dreaming of fucking his auntie's pussy?"

"Oh, yes!" he answered. "Please make my dream come true, Aunt Vickie! Please!"

"Truth is that I've thought about fucking the both of you ever since you came of age," Vickie replied. "And we've got most of a weekend to get to that. But for now, you're still in time-out."

As she turned on the bed to face Kevin's cum-coated dick, she said to Dawn, "Grab the zucchini from the nightstand there. I have another fantasy we can play out with dirty-boy, here."

Dawn handed her aunt the long slender vegetable, and she began sliding it up and down Kevin's hard cock, teasing his engorged boner, but also coating the organic dildo with his fresh cum.

Kevin moaned at the interesting sensation, and humped his hips to get more.

"You like rubbing your cock against another stiff dick, dirty-boy?" Vickie asked as she let him hump the veggie-dick.

"I'd hump anything, right now!" he groaned. "Come on, Aunt Vickie, make me cum, please?"

"Soon, dirty-boy," she teased. "Soon."

Blindfolded, Kevin felt the surrogate prick disappear from his dick, and he felt both women shifting on the bed.

Then he felt the cum-coated tip of the zucchini pressed against his lips.

"Open up and suck a nice fat cock, dirty-boy!" Vickie commanded. "It makes my cunt fucking buzz to see a guy take a big dick in his mouth!"

He opened up, and with his lips wrapped tightly around the cum-slick veggie, he let his aunt slide it into his mouth.

Dawn let out a sigh at the never-before-seen image of her brother with a "cock" in his mouth.

"You like that, too, huh?" Vickie said to her niece. "Look how his cheeks are hollowed as he sucks on my dick!" As she started to slowly fuck his mouth with the make-believe boner, she added, "I think dirty-boy likes sucking cock as much as we like watching it!"

In fact, Kevin did like it. Curious about why his sister seemed to enjoy sucking his cock so much, he had privately tried cock-sucking with their shared hairbrush, and even with a cucumber.

He found that he liked the sensation of the dildos sliding between his lips and filling his mouth. He found the larger cucumber to be especially arousing as he washed his tongue over it, feeling every little bump, and even poking the tip of his tongue into the stem-divot on the end, pretending it was its pee-hole.

Although he liked it, the few times he had tried it he felt that sucking on a dildo was leaving something out of the equation. And even with all the perverted things that they shared—like fucking his ass—he was oddly reluctant to tell his sister that he was interested in sucking cock to get her to help him with it.