Kevin and Dawn Pt. 02

Story Info
Aunt Vickie's surprise visit upends the kids' weekend plans.
8.8k words
4.62
32k
37

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Kevin and Dawn

Part-2

Kevin and Dawn were really looking forward to this Saturday. Their parents had told them that they were going up-country to visit some friends, and wouldn't be back until Sunday evening. Two days and a whole night with the house all to themselves!

Always a light sleeper, the rumbling of the garage door beneath her bedroom woke Dawn, and she went to the window to watch the family car drive off down the street. She pulled off her night-shirt, and walked down the hall, naked, to Kevin's room.

She could tell from his breathing that he was in a deep sleep, and she eased back the sheet that covered his naked body. His penis was totally limp and shrunken. She didn't get to see it that way very often, and it still fascinated her how big and how stiff it could grow—and how quickly!

She bent over the bed and took her brother's soft dick completely into her mouth. That was another thing she didn't get to do very often, but she enjoyed having the whole squishy thing in her mouth all at once. She especially liked it as the flaccid dick began to stiffen and grow, and she had developed the trick of breathing through her nose while holding her lips pressed against his pubes and letting the swelling member grow right down her throat.

Kevin stirred from his slumber, and finding his naked sister bent over him with his dick in her mouth, he reached out and fondled one of her tits. "Good morning, to you too, sis!" he said to her.

"Mmm," she replied around the cock that was quickly growing in her mouth. She held her lips pressed against its base, and rubbed her tongue around it as it swelled and straightened. With her brother's cock-head nuzzled against the back of her throat, she reached between his legs and began to fondle and massage his balls to encourage his dick's growth. It was hardly necessary, but he spread his legs and enjoyed his sister's attention.

He let go of her tit and put his hand on her naked ass, gliding his fingers over the smooth, compact globes and then massaging each one in turn.

She let out another contented "Mmm," as she wiggled her head to get the pressing cock-head to pop into her throat.

"Does nasty girl want a big cock in her throat this morning?" he said to her, and gave her ass a light slap.

"Mmm!" she mumbled emphatically, and wiggled her ass.

Just as he felt his cock-head force its way into her throat he brought his hand down on her ass with a harder slap.

"Mmm!" she repeated as her brother's boner expanded to its full length, right down her esophagus.

"Oh, fuck yeah, sis!" he moaned. He took her head between both of his hands, and bobbed her up and down his fully-aroused cock. He lifted her up until just his fat knob was in her mouth, and then he pushed her down, shoving her lips into his pubes, and his dick down her gullet.

After several repetitions of jerking himself off with his sister's mouth, he lifted her face from his cock and pulled her naked body on top of his. He wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace, and kissed her passionately.

As they kissed, Dawn gyrated her body against his, and against the hard dick that was now trapped between their bellies.

He slid both hands down her back, and took hold of both of her ass cheeks, firmly kneading the handful-sized globes.

Their tongues danced, and they sucked and bit each other's lips as they kissed, and when Dawn finally lifted her head, she looked into her brother's face, and said, "God, you make me horny, big brother! Can you believe we have a whole day and night, and another morning all to ourselves?"

"Un-freaking-believable!" he replied, and gave her another short kiss.

A few minutes later, the two step-siblings were in the shower together. They had not worked up a sweat or splattered each other with cum—yet—but they always enjoyed the sensual feeling of hugging and kissing under the falling water and of gliding their soapy hands over every inch of each others' wet, naked body.

***

Aunt Vickie was way ahead of schedule. She was Kevin's father's sister, and she was driving across country, relocating for a new job. She had arranged with her brother, George, to drop in Sunday evening, spend the night visiting, and then push on Monday morning. As it turned out, she pulled into the driveway just as the two kids were climbing into the shower on Saturday morning.

Using the hidden key that George had told her about, Vickie went in through the back door. She was trying to be quiet in case the kids were still asleep.

Inside, she heard the shower running, and knew that at least one of them was up. She helped herself to a yogurt from the fridge, and sat at the island bar waiting for whichever sibling came downstairs first.

As she sat there, amazed at how long one of the kids was spending in the shower, a slightly perverted though crept into her head—which was they way Vickie's mind normally worked.

From the time they had grown to maturity, Vickie—a devout bisexual—had thought the two step-twins were attractive and very sexy. Knowing the layout of the house, she wondered, what if when they came out of the bathroom, they didn't bother to cover up when they walked the few yards to their room? With the stairs directly across from the bathroom door, if one were to peek around the corner, one might get a glimpse of a naked sibling. And it really wouldn't matter to Vickie which one.

Finally, the shower stopped. Vickie made her way to the bottom of the stairs, peeked her face around the corner, and waited hopefully for the bathroom door to open.

She was rewarded by the sight of Dawn's completely naked body stepping out into the hallway and turning right to go into her room as she towel-dried her hair.

Vickie's mouth then fell open when she saw Kevin emerge from the bathroom—equally naked and with a fully erect boner—and head the same way as his sister!

Holy shit! she said to herself. That's why the shower was taking so long!

She had often wondered if the two sexy teens might have at one time played doctor or otherwise "examined" each others' bodies. Vickie's pussy began to tingle at this awesome and unexpected turn of events.

Obviously believing that they were alone in the house, the kids didn't bother to close Dawn's bedroom door, and Aunt Vickie could easily hear their conversation from her spot at the bottom of the stairs.

"I want you to eat my pussy, big brother!" Dawn told him. "Lay on the bed so I can fuck your face with my horny twat!"

Vickie heard the bed rattle, and then she heard Kevin, say, "Okay, nasty girl, come sit on my face! Squash your wet pussy into my mouth! I want to shove my tongue up your hot little cunt-hole!"

Holy shit! Vickie repeated to herself. They were way the fuck beyond playing doctor!

After some more bed noises, Vickie heard, "Oh, fuck, yeah! Lick my horny fucking cunt!" There were some more moans and mews, and then Dawn said, "Does big brother want to fuck?"

The reply was muffled by a face full of pussy, but was obviously positive.

"Me, too!" Dawn said. "And I want you to DP me! I want to get fucked in my hungry cunt and up my little asshole at the same time!"

Vickie was rubbing her pussy through her shorts at the filthy language coming from upstairs and the image in her head of what the two sexy, naked teens were doing. But Dawn's request to be double-penetrated confused her. Was there someone else here? Was a boyfriend about to drop by? Then she heard the explanation.

"Go and get one of those long skinny zucchinis Mom bought," she told Kevin. "Get two; one for me and one for you! I want to fuck your ass, too!"

Another Holy shit! flashed through Vickie's mind. Fucking Kevin's ass? Was he bisexual? That was almost too much to hope for! Vickie found bisexual men to be very sexy. She saw that level of self-confidence and total acceptance of everything sexual to be incredibly arousing! She loved MMF threesomes where her two male partners would get it on with each other as much as with her. Getting fucked doggy-style while having her pussy eaten in a 69 with the other guy was a particular favorite.

If Kevin was bi, was Dawn, too? Judging by her filthy language and her apparent sexual appetite, she sure as hell wasn't a prude!

Imagining her own face between her cute niece's legs, Vickie began to push her hand inside her shorts when she heard more bed noises, and it snapped her back to the reality of what was happening. Kevin was coming downstairs to the kitchen!

She darted around the corner, and just made it into the living room as Kevin bounded down the stairs. Hidden around the corner, she nevertheless got a great view of her nephew's tight, athletic ass as he went into the kitchen.

Suddenly, she remembered the yogurt cup and spoon! She had left them in the sink. Would Kevin notice them and realize that he and his sister had company?

Apparently not. Vickie heard the refrigerator open and close, and half a minute after he entered, Kevin exited the kitchen. She got a nice view of his half-hard cock, and it made her pussy tingle again. He was carrying two long slender zucchinis, and that made Vickie's pussy tingle even more. It had been a long time since she used a vegetable as a dildo, and the thought of her niece and nephew doing it—to each other at the same time!—was wickedly perverted and very stimulating!

As she listened to Kevin's footsteps quickly ascending the stairs, Vickie unfastened her shorts and pushed them to the floor. They were quickly followed by her panties, then her blouse and her bra. Naked and rubbing her wet pussy, she made her way back to the bottom of the stairs.

"Let's let 'em warm up a little," Vickie heard Dawn say. "In the meantime, get over here so we can sixty-nine! Get on your back!"

Vickie heard more bed noises and then contented "Mmm's" from both siblings.

She was about to start creeping up the stairs when a thought struck her, and she went back to her pile of clothes. She dug her phone from her shorts pocket, set it to silent, and headed back to the stairs.

She quietly crawled up the carpeted steps, keeping low and hugging the wall. At the top, she slowly extended her head at floor-level until she could see the couple up on the bed.

Dawn was on top of her brother with her cute naked ass facing the doorway. Kevin had his head lifted, and was really feasting on his sister's cunt. Dawn was slowly moving her head up and down, obviously taking her brother's cock all the way down her throat!

Another Holy shit went through Vickie's mind as she felt her pussy leak a dribble of cunt-juice at the hot, wickedly-taboo sight.

The kids' positions meant that neither of them could readily see the doorway, and Vickie moved up a little farther, bringing her phone up and tapping the video button.

Kevin had his hands on his sister's firm ass cheeks, kneading his fingers into the flesh as he pressed his face into her cunt and shook it back and forth. As he devoured her pussy he snaked a finger over and began to rub her tight little asshole. He dipped the finger into his mouth to wet it, and then returned it to his sister's tiny sphincter, and pressed it in.

Dawn let out a pleasant "Mmm" around her mouthful of cock, and then lifted her head off of it, and wet one of her own fingers.

From her vantage point, Vickie couldn't see it happen, but from the way that Kevin raised and spread his knees and then let out an "Mmm" of his own, she was sure that Dawn had just pushed her finger up her brother's ass, as well.

As Dawn went back to bobbing her head up and down Kevin's cock, Vickie had to reach down and rub her own dripping pussy. Staring intently at the two siblings in a hot sixty-nine with their fingers up each other's asses, she crooked her index finger and slid it up her cunt-hole.

She silently pushed the digit in and out a few times, bringing herself to an even higher level of horniness. Finally, she decided that she couldn't take being on the sidelines any more. She withdrew her finger from her cunt, and as she stuck it in her mouth to clean it off and taste her own pussy juice, she slowly got to her feet.

Completely unnoticed by her niece and nephew, Vickie crossed her arms across her chest, supporting her generous, naked tits, and leaned casually against the doorway. With her camera still running in one hand, she said in a loud voice, "So, how long has this been going on?"

The two siblings jumped, and in the next couple of seconds they disengaged, spun around to see who had spoken, and grabbed pillows to cover up.

Vickie chuckled, especially at the attempt to "hide their privates" after what she had just witnessed them doing with each others' privates.

Amused, Vickie watched the looks on their faces change from panic at being caught, to recognition of who had caught them, to confusion that their aunt was standing in Dawn's doorway completely naked.

"Don't worry, kids," she finally said with a wide smile. As she stepped forward, she continued, "I'm not going to bust you; I want to join in! This will be Victoria's secret!"

Kevin and Dawn had always thought that their Aunt Vickie was a lot of fun with her carefree, single lifestyle. They also came to see her as very sexy.

She had good-sized tits with obviously big nipples that the kids had seen tenting her blouses on many occasions. Her more mature hips were wider than Dawn's, and her ass was proportionately larger, but equally as round. She always sported a deep tan, but when she had visited during swimming season, the edge of her pale tan-line often showed when she would adjust her bikini after a dive. Both siblings found the mental image of her completely naked with her bands of white skin exposed to be very sexy.

With her camera facing them, Vickie walked toward them, and said, "Come on, kids, lose the pillows! Show your Aunt Vicki what you've got! It's not like I haven't just seen it all! And I am showing you mine!"

Kevin was the first to finally grasp the ramifications of all of this, and he flipped his pillow aside, spreading his legs, and exposing his now-half-wilted dick to his completely naked aunt. Her tan-lines were even whiter—which made them sexier—than he'd ever imagined.

With an obviously practiced hand, Vickie held the camera taking video as she crawled onto the bed. On her knees between her nephew's legs, she said to him in a teasing tone, "Oh, I'm sorry; did Aunt Vickie's startling you make your peter droop?" As she leaned down, holding the camera for a selfie close-up, she went on, "Let me make it up to you!"

She opened her mouth, and with the help of her tongue, she lifted the half-hard dick in. She closed her lips around the spongy head, giving it a long suck and a tongue bath, and then leaned down farther, sucking the entire quickly-growing cock into her mouth. By the time she lifted her head again, just a few seconds later, Kevin's dick was back to its full length and stiffness.

Vickie gave the glistening head a kiss, and then said to Dawn, "How lucky are you to have such a nice big dick at your beck and call twenty-four hours a day?"

"Really lucky!" Dawn answered with a huge smile as her mind, too, quickly caught on and her own horniness swiftly returned.

"And let's see how lucky your brother is!" Vickie said. She handed Kevin the camera, and then gently pushed Dawn over onto her back. She pushed her legs apart, and lowered her face to her niece's wet pussy as her nephew filmed.

With a wide-open mouth, she covered as much of the young cunt as she could. Sucking, she snaked her tongue up and down through the soft folds, and then pushed it as deep into her niece's cunt-hole as she could force it.

After a few deep tongue-fucks, Vickie lifted her face from Dawn's pussy, gave the tender lips a kiss, and said, "Oh, your brother is just as lucky as you are!" She straightened up, and looking back and forth between the two, she added, "And how lucky am I to have a niece and nephew that are as horny and perverted as their aunt?"

"I'd say we're all damned lucky!" Kevin said. He put down the camera, and reached out with both hands to fondle his aunt's big tits with their triangular tan-lines. He glided his fingers over the hanging globes, and then hefted their weight. He found just their heaviness to be surprisingly sexy.

When he extended his thumbs to trace the huge dark circles of her areolas—contrasted so wonderfully against her almost-white un-tanned skin— Vickie drew in a deep breath, and said, "Suck on them, sweetie! Suck on my big fat nipples!" She then reached over and pulled Dawn up, adding, "You, too, love! It's been a while since I've had both of my tits sucked at the same time!"

Vickie mashed her tits together so that the two siblings were cheek-to-cheek as they kissed, lapped, and sucked on her big brown nipples.

Vickie's stiff nipple nubs were as big as the tip of Dawn's little finger, and being the first tit she had ever had in her mouth, she found the size and texture fascinating. She lapped it, sucked it, and pulled on it with her closed lips.

Having only experienced his sister's much smaller nipples, Kevin was equally enthralled with his aunt's protruding nubs, sucking and pulling them with his lips, too.

Vickie moaned in pleasure at the twin attention that the kids were giving her swollen nipples, and as she squeezed her tits, bulging the nipples even more, she said, "Use your teeth! Pull on my fat, stiff nipples with your teeth!"

Both siblings obliged, and both were surprised at the level of "abuse" that they could inflict on the fleshy nub and still get mews of pleasure from their aunt.

Each keeping their mouths and one hand on their aunt's soft tits, both siblings reached for her pussy at the same time with the other hand. Dawn beat her brother to the target, so he slid his hand around her leg, and began to fondle the smooth roundness of Vickie's generous ass.

Vickie had a soft, open, flower-petal pussy, while Dawn's was more of a closed slit with a slightly bulging vulva, and that, too, fascinated Dawn.

As she sucked her tit, Dawn lid her hand over her aunt's pussy-mound, and drew her fingers through the soft folds, drenched with pussy juice. She bent her index finger, and gently pushed it up inside Vickie's cunt-hole, wiggling it around as she pressed her palm against the rest of her pussy.

Vickie reacted by letting out another pleasant moan, and spreading her knees farther apart on the bed to give her niece easier access to her yearning cunt.

While kneading his aunt's ass cheeks, Kevin lifted his mouth from her tit, and said to his sister, "Hey, nasty-girl, wouldn't you like to try eating pussy? Wouldn't you like to put your face between Aunt Vickie's legs and kiss her pussy-lips and stick your tongue up her cunt? I think Aunt Vickie might like that!"

"Shit, yes, I'd like that!" Vickie said. She took Kevin's face in her hand and turned it up toward her, and added, "And I'll just bet that dirty-boy would love to see his sexy sister in some hot lesbian sex, wouldn't he?"

"Oh, God, yes!" he answered.

"You think you can watch us eat each other's pussies and not jerk off?" Vickie asked.

"Hell no!" Kevin replied with a laugh.

"Well, too bad, 'cause that's the deal," his aunt said with a teasing smirk. "You can look, but you can't touch—yourself or us—until I say so! Deal?"

"How ... how long?" he asked, almost pleading.

"Until I say it's time for you to join us by shoving your fat cock up my cunt while your sister eats my pussy and laps at your dick!" she replied. "You think you can manage that? Do we have a deal?"

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers