Kevin and Dawn Pt. 04

Story Info
Vickie helps Kevin live out a mom fantasy.
8k words
4.63
22.1k
24

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Kevin and Dawn

Part-4

(A short recap from Part-3)

Kevin was lightly spreading the drooling pre-cum down the length of his boner, as he asked, "So, is Marty the guy you married?"

"Nope," Vickie answered. "But he did become a semi-regular fuck-buddy with Tommy and me." She got up to clear her plate to the sink, and went on, "He even talked his girlfriend into having a three-way with him and me one time. That was my first taste of pussy.

"Unfortunately, she wasn't into girls so much, and even less into sharing her boyfriend. When he managed to convince her to have a four-way with Tommy and me, and she watched him suck Tommy's cock, she completely lost it. Apparently, she could just barely tolerate bi girls, but bi guys totally grossed her out. She threw her clothes on without even washing up, and virtually ran out of the house.

Vickie thought for a moment, and then said, "Too bad, too, because she was really sexy! She had an adorable face with these big dark eyes and cupid's-bow lips. She had pitch-black hair that she wore in a pixie cut, and naturally dark skin that looked like an all-over tan. She had these great perky tits with wonderful puffy nipples, a tight bubble butt, and a pussy with fat bulging lips." After another moment of reflection, she added, "I think I could have turned full-blow lesbian for that girl."

"They say you never forget your first time," Dawn said. "I know I'll never forget my first taste of your pussy!"

"Awe! That's sweet," Vickie said.

"Call me selfish," Kevin added as he took his and his sister's plate to the sink, "but I'm glad she didn't turn you lesbian!" He took his stiff dick in his fist, and added, "And while were on that subject, I seem to recall a promise that I could fuck you, Aunt Vickie."

"Well, I'd hate to break a promise," she said with a laugh. "How'd you like to act out that fantasy of me on the kitchen table?"

(Part-4)

He hesitated for a moment before he replied, and then said a bit sheepishly, "Um ... actually, the fantasy is about doing it with our mom." He quickly added, "No offense to you! I think that ..."

Vickie laughed at his discomfort, and interrupted his apology, saying, "No offense taken, Kevin ... or should I call you Oedipus. I think your mom's hot, too! I'd be lying if I said I'd never pictured myself between her legs."

"Really?" Dawn interjected, speaking to her brother. "You have a fantasy about fucking my mom?"

"Yeah," he answered, still feeling a bit awkward. "Sorry I never told you; I thought it might freak you out."

She chuckled, and said, "Probably not; I've had fantasies about getting fucked by your dad."

Vickie laughed, and said, "Oh, you two are just too frigging good to be true! And by that I mean to nasty to be true!" She pulled both of them into a naked three-way hug, and after kissing both of them, she said to Kevin, "So, what's the set-up on this fucking-your-mom-in-the-kitchen fantasy of yours? Do you stumble upon her doing the dishes naked, or something? What's my motivation if I'm going to play Marge?"

"No, she's dressed, but she is at the sink," Kevin said.

"Is she wearing any underwear?" Vickie asked.

"Not in my fantasy!" he replied.

Vickie chuckled, and said, "Well, let me go to wardrobe and put my clothes back on. How about you? Are you naked?"

"No. So, I'll be right back!" he answered and headed for the stairs.

When Vickie and Kevin returned, Vickie did a modeling turn, and said, "Will this do?"

She wore snug-fitting jeans and a pullover top with a deep V neckline.

"Oh, yeah!" he said, "That's perfect!"

"Am I in your fantasy?" Dawn asked, standing there, now the only one naked.

"Um ... not the way I've always played it out in my head," he answered. "It's really just your mom and me."

She made a theatrical pouty-face, and said, "All undressed, and no place to go."

"Perhaps you can improvise a bit part," Vickie suggested to Kevin.

"Yeah, sure," he agreed if a bit reluctantly, "but toward the end, okay?"

"Hey, why don't you go grab my phone and video the action?" Vickie said to Dawn.

A minute later, Dawn was back and Kevin had explained the initial set-up to his aunt. She stopped him from going into too much detail saying that she got the drift and thought that she could "do" Dawn's mom to his satisfaction.

Marge was always far handier than Kevin's father, George, so she tended to do the DIY stuff around the house, and that was the premise for the initial encounter.

Vickie, as Marge, was on her knees in front of the sink with both arms reached underneath. She was pretending to replace a dripping washer.

Kevin walked in, and said, "Lose something, Mom?"

"Oh, hi, sweetheart," she answered. "No, I'm trying to get this nut back on. Would you come over and hold the faucet up there for me?"

With both arms under the sink, his mom's head was nearly touching the sink-front, and she had it turned to the side. When Kevin walked up to the sink to reach for the faucet, he intentionally put his crotch right in her face.

"Is that what you want?" he said as he took hold of the faucet.

"Yeah, that's good," she replied speaking into his pants.

"I can feel it moving," he said with a hand on the faucet and nudging his crotch against her face. "What are you doing?"

"Screwing on the nut," she answered.

He rocked his hips, rubbing his crotch into her face, and said, "Oh, I love it when you talk dirty, Mom!"

She laughed, but pulled away, and said "Don't be crude! I'm your mother!"

"That makes it all the hotter!" he said as he used his free hand to push her face back into his crotch, making sure she would feel the swollen dick inside his jeans. "You know you want it!"

"Kevin!" she scolded as she pulled away. "Behave yourself!"

He let her pull back, but just a little, keeping his hand on the back of her head. "Do you want me to take it out, so you can take care of my nut, too?" he said.

"Kevin! What's gotten into you?" she said.

"The same thing you'd like me to get into you!" he said. "Don't pretend; I know you want my cock!"

"Kevin! That's enough of that!" she snapped, and tried to get up.

But he held her on her knees, and said, "I've seen the browsing history on your computer, Mom. All those incest and MILF and cougar searches don't lie."

"What? How dare you look at ..." she began.

But he cut her off, saying, "How dare you! How dare you look at all those porn pictures and videos of young guys fucking their mothers and try to deny that you want my cock!"

"That ... that's just harmless fantasy!" she protested. "It's not like I'd really do something like that! My God, you're ..."

"Like my fantasies about you?" he interrupted her.

That caused her to pause, but then she said, "You ... you have fantasies about me?"

"Hell yes! You're the most sexy woman I know! I love your big bouncy tits; especially when you go braless—like now."

He tugged her top out and looked down at her naked tits, and she instinctively reached to pull her shirt back. But he intercepted her hand, and said, "You know you want me to see them, Mom. It's probably making your pussy tingle, right now, knowing I'm checking out your awesome tits and their big nipples."

Reluctantly, she had to admit to herself that he was right. Between his openly gawking at her braless tits, his dirty talk, and his forcefulness, her pussy was beginning to come alive.

"You ... you don't think I'm just an old women?" she said, truly surprised—but delighted—that she might actually be attractive to him.

"You're mature, mom, and that's hot as hell to me!" he said.

"Have you ever ... jerked off thinking about me?" she asked, aroused at the thought that she could be arousing to him.

"Shit, yes!" he said. He pushed her face against his crotch again, rubbing her cheek against the bulge of his hidden cock. "I've beat that thing off and blown a big load of cum a lot more than once dreaming about your gorgeous tits and your awesome ass!"

Then he leaned down, took a handful of her hair, and forced her head back so she was looking up at him. "Now you, Mom; have you ever fingered your pussy thinking about me? Huh? Maybe you've shoved one of your dildos up your cunt, pretending it was my stiff cock! Tell me the truth, Mom!"

"Oh, God!" she said with a quiver. "Yes! God help me, but yes I've masturbated thinking about you."

"Tell me about it!" he demanded. "Tell me what you did to your pussy while you thought about me!"

"I ... I stuck my finger in my pussy and I made it cum," she said.

"Oh, I think you can do better than that!" he said. "You've used your dildo pretending it was my dick, haven't you? Come on; tell me what you've done to your hungry pussy thinking of me!"

"Oh, God!" she repeated as a dribble of wetness escaped her pussy, and she realized that he had completely broken through to her perverted hidden desires.

"Yes!" she nearly shouted in reply. "Yes, I've used my dildo thinking of you! I've shoved it up my hungry cunt-hole, and pretended it was your fat cock fucking me until I came!"

With a lecherous smile of victory, knowing he had broken down any resistance she might have been hanging onto, he bent down and gave her a hot kiss.

When he straightened up he pulled down his fly, and said, "You've dreamt about sucking my cock, too, haven't you? I've sure as hell dreamt about you doing it!"

"God help me, yes!" she answered as she watched him undo his pants button and spread the fly open, letting his boner spring free. She watched his fat dick-head, glistening with pre-cum, bobbing just inches from her face as he pulled the button back together, leaving his cock and balls hanging out through his open fly.

She opened her mouth and leaned forward to engulf her son's fat dick, but he took her hair, again, and held her away, tilting her head back, once more.

He leaned down and as he gave her another hot, sucking, tongue-filled kiss, he reached down and took her big tits in his hands, mashing whole handfuls of the soft fleshy globes through her thin shirt.

She moaned into his mouth as he easily found her stiffened nipples and clamped them between his fingers and thumbs.

She desperately wanted to break free from his hungry kiss and get his cock in her mouth, but before she could even try, he let go of her nipples, grabbed two fists-full of her shirt, and as he stood back up, he pulled the shirt up over her head extending her arms into the air and exposing her big braless tits.

He had tried to peek at his mother's tits whenever he could, and especially when he noticed that she was braless. Once or twice he'd managed a view where he could see part of a nipple, but this was the first time he had ever seen them completely naked and out in the open. His already stiff dick twitched at the glorious sight, and oozed a drop of pre-cum.

Still kneeling, she wiggled her arms to pull them free of the shirt, but he stopped her, and with the shirt still wrapped around her wrists, he twisted it, forming a pair of makeshift cloth "handcuffs" holding her arms together and straight up over her head.

"You remember this set of pictures don't you, Mom?" he said to her in a taunting way. "The ones where the guy has his MILF mother on her knees with her beautiful bare tits hanging out and his cock and balls in her face?"

Vickie couldn't know what her nephew was talking about, but she was pretty sure he was describing a real set of pictures he had likely seen on a MILF web site while fantasizing about his mom. In character as his mother, she played right along.

"Oh, God!" she repeated. "Yes! Yes, I know the ones! I imagined that was me and you while I shoved my fingers up my pussy!"

"Well, let's see if reality's as good as you imagined!" he said. "Let's see if it's as good as I imagined when I jerked off looking at your nasty porn collection!"

Bending her arms at the elbow, he forced her tied hands behind her neck, and with his other hand, he reached down and fondled her big tits. He cupped the soft globes one at a time, hefting their delightful weight and squeezing his fingers gently into their softness. As he drew his fingers over her big nipples, sliding out and pulling on one stiff nub and then the other, she moaned again, and let out another soft, "Oh, God!"

Guessing at what the series of pictures probably showed, Vickie—as Kevin's mom—pleaded, "Oh, God, son! Please do like that son in the pictures and put your fat dick in my mouth! Make me give you a blowjob in the middle of the kitchen like he did to his mother!"

Kevin was so lost in acting out his fantasy—and his aunt was so good at playing his mother—that it never even occurred to him that she had never seen the set of pictures he was talking about, but she was spot on with her guess.

Giving each thick nipple one last tweak, he stood up, stretched her arms up high with both of his hands, and stepped forward.

His drooling dick was standing straight out, supported at the base by his bulging balls, so he needed no help to guide it to his mother's wide open mouth.

"Don't suck it yet!" he told her. "Lap it! Lap all the dick-drool off my fat cock-head! See how excited you've got me? God, you are so fucking hot, Mom!"

She extended her tongue underneath the glistening knob, and then drew it up, sliding its rough surface against the sensitive underside, and then swirled the tip around the spongy flesh, finally poking it into his oozing pee-hole.

Looking down at her sliding her tongue all over the end of his stiff boner, he let out a low moan at the combination of the pornographic sight and the awesome feeling. He then moved a step forward, and with her arms stretched straight above her head, he pushed his dick in her mouth.

"Suck it, Mom! Suck my fat cock!" he growled at her. "Give your son a hot nasty blowjob right in the middle of the kitchen!"

She reacted as much to the taste and feel of the fat cock stuffed in her mouth as to his filthy talk, and sucked hard on the stiff pole of flesh as she rubbed her tongue over it.

She bobbed her head as best she could with her head wedged between up-stretched arms, which drew another low moan from Kevin.

Then, holding her arms up with one hand, he moved the other to the back of her head, and he said, "You remember what that kid did to his mother next, don't you, Mom? He shoved his fat cock down her throat 'til his balls were rubbing her face!"

She replied with another, "Oh, God!" mumbled around her mouthful of dick.

He held her head and pressed forward, and after a second or two of resistance, he felt his cock-head enter the tightness of her throat. He then kept shoving until his dick was buried all the way down her gullet and his balls were mashed against her chin.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned as he held her face pressed against the smoothness of his fat, shaven testicles and the coarseness of his jeans.

When he finally withdrew, he pulled his dick all the way out of her mouth, and gave her a chance to catch her breath.

She had to blink to clear her watering eyes, but then she looked up at him, and said in a near-snarl, "Fuck me with that thing! Fuck your mother's mouth with your fat cock! Fuck my mouth until you blow your wad and fill it with your hot cum!"

Once again, Vickie had guessed exactly right as to where Kevin's porn-picture series had taken the action.

With both hands again holding her arms up and together, which in turn held her head still, Kevin pushed his cock back into her mouth and began rocking his hips, fucking her face. Every fifth or sixth stroke he would poke his cock-head into her throat.

Even though he had already cum once this morning, not more than an hour and a half earlier, the naked three-way shower, his aunt's vivid erotic stories of her youth, and acting out one of his hottest fantasies had him quickly building to another orgasm. That he was a virile and horny 19-year-old male certainly helped, too.

"Oh, fuck, Mom!" he groaned as he quickened his pace of mouth-fucking. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna blow my hot fucking load of jism right in your mouth!"

She responded with a muffled, "Mmm!" as she sucked hard on the fat cock jabbing in and out between her lips.

He let out a long, guttural grown as the first shot of his thick cum ripped out through his pee-hole. He kept fucking her face as rope after rope of his hot spunk squirted from his dick, filling her mouth.

When the building sensitivity of his dick-head finally forced him to pull out of her sucking mouth, she tilted her head back and opened wide to show him the collected pool of his cum, and then she made a show of swallowing it.

"Oh, fuck, Aunt Vickie, that was frigging awesome!" he said standing in front of her on slightly wobbly legs. As he relaxed his hold on her arms, he added, "Thank you so much for that!"

"Wait a minute there, son!" Vickie said still in character as his mother. "Tell me my big young stud isn't all done, already! Please tell me you can keep your dick hard so you can shove it up my cunt! God, baby, I need to feel you inside me so much! I need you to make me cum, too!"

Kevin smiled at his aunt's willingness to keep playing, and he said, "Tell me, Mom! Tell me what you need to feel! Make my dick stay hard for you!"

"I need to feel that fat cock splitting my pussy open!" she said through nearly-clenched teeth. "I need to feel my son fucking me up my horny mom-cunt! I need to feel your dick stuffing me full and making me gush my juices all over it!"

He pulled up on the shirt still wrapped around her wrists, and drew her to her feet. He then bent her arms over at the elbows, again. Holding her hands at her neck, he leaned in a kissed her hard.

When he pulled away—having tasted the remnants of his own cum—he said to her, "Shall we play out that video you have linked on your computer? You must love it; your history shows you've watched it a dozen times!"

Recalling where this whole fantasy thing started, Vickie said, "You mean the one on the table? Oh, God! That is so frigging hot!"

He smiled at how his aunt quickly put the pieces together, but realized that she really didn't know what that video—and his fantasy— was all about.

"Yeah, Mom, the table one!" he said. "Where the son ties his mother bent over the kitchen table and has his way with her!"

With her hands still bound and held behind her neck, he "forced" her in the direction of the table. On the way, he grabbed an apron from a hook on the side of the fridge.

"The one where the son fucks his mother up her juicy cunt," he went on, "and then sticks his dick up her ass, too!"

"Up her ... I ... I don't know about that part!" Vickie said guessing that Kevin would find it hotter if his mother was reluctant. And she was right.

"Oh, don't worry, Mom," he said. "I'll go easy on you. I'll lick your little pucker and finger-fuck it first to get you ready." Then he leaned in close to her ear, and added quietly, "But one way or another I am going to shove my fat cock up your tiny, tight asshole!"

"Oh, God!" she responded, but didn't argue.

"Yeah, 'Oh, God!' is right!" Dawn interjected from the other side of the island. "My pussy juice is running down my legs over here! When do I get to play?"

She had been so quiet and unobtrusive while filming the kneeling blowjob fantasy—and both Kevin and Vickie had been so caught up in its reality—that both had virtually forgotten she was there.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers