Kevin and Dawn Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Yeah, sorry, sis," Kevin said as he marched their aunt to the edge of the table. "Um, you can come in and catch us, okay?" It wasn't part of the video or his fantasy, but he quickly saw how it would make the whole thing hotter. "Just wait for my cue, okay?"

Back in fantasy mode, he pressed his hips—with his cock and his balls hanging out—against his "mother's" ass, pinning her hips against the table's edge.

He said quietly into her ear, "Leave your hands right there." He then let go of the bunched-up shirt, and reached around her to cup both of her big tits in his hands.

As he ground his dick—already fully resurrected—between her pants-covered ass and his own jeans, he mashed his fingers into the fleshy spheres of her tits. He hefted their weight again, once more marveling at how much that turned him on. He then began to massage her dark areolas before sliding a thumb and finger out along each stiff nipple, clamping tightly and pulling.

A moan escaped her throat at her inexplicable arousal from his rough treatment.

Then, still stretching her nipples, he told quietly, but forcefully, "Bend over!" and used her nipples to pull her torso down to the table. He finally let go of her tits, and put his hands on her naked back, forcing her all the way over, and squashing her boobs into the cool table top.

Her hands were still knotted up in her shirt at the back of her neck, and as he stepped away, he told her, "Don't move!"

He walked around to the other end of the table. Her face was about two feet from that end, and he reached over and pulled her hands forward. He then untangled one of them, but then pulled the other one to the corner of the table where he used the shirt to secure her wrist to the table leg. Using the apron he had picked up, he tied her other wrist to the other corner.

The makeshift restraints were anything but that. She could easily have gotten free, and in fact, she had to hold onto her shirt with her fist to keep it from falling off. But getting free was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Oh, God!" Vickie moaned, again, as Kevin's mom. Her well-acted tone portrayed half concern and half excitement at what his mother would have known was coming.

With his stiff cock and his bulging balls protruding from his pants, he walked back around to his "mother's" ass. He reached around her, unfastened the button and zipper, and then he slowly tugged the tight jeans over her hips and ass.

But he didn't pull them all the way down. He left them bunched up just below the curve of her ass, holding her legs pinned together.

Vickie's pussy was drenched. Although she had been pretending to be his mother—and still was —she really was turned on by his forcefulness, his filthy talk and, of course, having given him a cum-swallowing blowjob.

As she lay there "helpless" and with her tits and ass exposed to her "son's" gaze—and whatever his desires might be—she closed her eyes and thought how wonderfully crazy this was and how much she was enjoying her niece and nephew.

She felt him lay his hands lightly on the smooth flesh of her ass cheeks, and glide his fingers gently over every square inch.

"God, I love your ass, Mom!" he said as his thumbs traced a line right next to her crack.

She was anticipating one of his hands to suddenly leave, and then come back down with a stinging smack—in fact, she was actually hoping for it!

But he surprised her when he leaned over and began kissing and making light sucks all over her ass cheeks.

Was he really that good at teasing at such a young age and with so little experience, Vickie wondered. Or was he really just that much in love with his mother's ass that he wanted to worship it rather than abuse it?

His fingers finally made their way back to her ass crack and he gently pulled the globes apart. He then blew a stream of cool air on her soaked pussy lips, sending a tingle up her cunt that caused her to moan.

Then his lips came back, kissing along the spread curve. He started high up and moved slowly downward, and just when it seemed he was going to plant his loving mouth on her exposed little sphincter, he said suddenly, "Uh oh! Is that the front door? Is Dawn home early?"

Apparently, the little bastard was that good at teasing, Vickie thought. She had to fight to control a laugh, but staying in character, she said, "What? Oh no! Kevin, untie me! Quick!"

"I don't think so, Mom," he taunted in reply. "I think your daughter needs to see just what an incestuous slut she has for a mother."

"No, Kevin! This has gone far enough! Untie me, right now!"

"Oh, hi, sis," he said as Dawn stepped through the doorway on cue, dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "You're home early."

Kevin's "mom" turned and looked over one of her outstretched arms to see her daughter standing there with her mouth open.

Also into the role-playing, Dawn pretended to be stunned and stared at her "mother" stretched across the kitchen table, her naked tits squashed under her, and her pants pulled down over her bare ass. Then she looked at her brother with his stiff dick and his balls hanging out through his fly.

"What the fuck ...?" she said.

"Haven't started that part, yet, but it's coming," he said. "You missed the part where she gave me a blowjob and swallowed my cum."

"Holy shit!" Dawn said. "She really does have the hots for you!"

"I told you," Kevin said smugly. He crooked his thumb toward their helpless mother, and added, "You want in on this? Feel like having your pussy eaten? I'm sure our nasty mom is as hot for you as she is for me." He turned and gently rubbed her ass cheek, again, and said, "Aren't you, Mom?"

"Kevin, this has gone too far, already!" she said. "Now just ..."

He interrupted her with a hard slap on the ass.

She jumped and let out a yelp.

"You want to eat your daughter's pussy as much as you wanted to suck my cock, don't you?" he demanded. Then in a softer tone, he added, "It's okay, Mom; you can tell us the truth! We're both as hot for you as you are for us! We both think you're awesome MILF material!"

Playing their mother, Vickie let out an almost whimpering, "Oh, God!" in resignation. Then, in a voice that built in its forcefulness, she added, "Yes! God help me yes, I want to taste my daughter's pussy! I want put my face between her legs and lick her young twat and stick my tongue up inside her, and eat her cunt until she cums in my face! I want my daughter's cunt as much as I want my son's cock!"

Kevin turned back to Dawn, and said, "I think you need to get your clothes off. I think we all do!"

As his sister stripped, he unfastened his pants button and pushed them to the floor. He kicked them aside, and quickly had his shirt in the pile.

He then pulled his mother's pants down the rest of the way and let her kick them off. Standing close behind her, he let his boner brush across her ass cheeks as he nudged her feet apart with his own.

"Oh, God, son! Fuck me!" she pleaded. "Shove your fat cock up your mother's sorry old cunt and fuck the hell out of me!"

He chuckled, and said to his sister, "See how she gets? She is so fucking horny that she's going to let me fuck her up the ass!"

"Oh, man! I want to watch that!" Dawn said.

He led his naked sister around to the other end of the table, and when their mom lifted her head to look at them, he gently pushed her down to her knees.

"Your daughter likes to suck my cock, too!" he said to his mother as Dawn opened her mouth and engulfed half of his boner. As she closed her lips and began sucking and bobbing her head, he added, "The incest gene didn't skip a generation with us!"

"Oh, God!" their mother moaned. "That is so hot! I ... I've dreamed about the two of you fucking but I never thought I'd see it for real!"

"Well, now that we all know how perverted and nasty a family we are, you can expect to see—and be—a lot more of it!" Kevin said. He extracted his dick from his sister's mouth, stood her up, and then picked up her naked body in his arms. As he set her ass on the table, he added, "But for now, you have pussy to eat!"

With her legs over the tops of her outstretched arms, Kevin slid his sister forward until her wet pussy was right in their mother's lifted face. Dawn leaned back on her elbows as her brother put his hand on the back of their mother's head, and pushed it down into the glistening folds of soft flesh. "Bon Appétit, Mom!" he said as he rocked her head back and forth.

Even with her face mashed into her niece's pussy, Vickie managed a smile at how playful—and kinky!—these kids were. She then began to hungrily lap and suck at her "daughter's" sweet pussy.

Having enjoyed the same three-way shower, having listened to the same nasty stories, and then having filmed their aunt give her brother a blowjob, Dawn's cunt was as primed for orgasm as Kevin's cock had been. Adding to it was the wickedness of pretending it was her mother's face buried in her pussy; her tongue flicking over her clit; her lips kissing and sucking her drenched lips. She was not going to last long!

Kevin was a different matter. Having had two great orgasms already this morning, he knew a third one—if it came at all—would be a long way off. That meant he could take his time and focus on pleasuring his aunt-slash-mother.

He returned to the other end of the table, and as he watched his mother devouring her daughter's pussy, he moved up against her, resting the underside of his stiff dick in her ass crack. He leaned over, and began to hump her as he forced his hands under her to squeeze and fondle her tits.

"You ready to feel my stiff cock up your slutty mom-cunt?" he said to her as he found and pinched her nipples.

She lifted her face from her daughter's cunt just enough to answer, "Oh God, yes! Do it, son! Shove your fat cock up my slutty cunt-hole and fuck the shit out of me while your sister watches you do it!"

Kevin eased back, allowing his cock-head to slide down her crack, over her puckered asshole, and then to her drenched pussy lips. He had to make three attempts at it, but on the third try, he got his dick-head pushed into her cunt-hole with his hands still mauling her tits and tweaking her nipples.

He teasingly held his knob just inside her pussy entrance for what seemed to her to be a very long time. He then—finally!—began to push it deeper, but ever so slowly.

The slowness was frustrating but glorious at the same time! She could feel each millimeter of her cunt-hole's expansion to accept his thickness, and then grip tightly around it as it went deeper and deeper in one long progression.

Although she was well aware of the wonderful length of Kevin's cock—having stroked it and taken it down her throat—she was still amazed at how long his teasingly slow penetration lasted. It felt marvelous!

When she finally felt his balls against her ass—and was sure that his cock-head was up around her kidneys!—she let out a contented mew and an, "Oh God!" into Dawn's pussy.

Holding his dick buried deep inside her pussy, he said to her, "God, Mom, your cunt feels so nice hugging my cock! It's better than I ever dreamed when I jerked off thinking about it! I could hold it right here all day!"

Again, Vickie managed a cunt-filled smile at her nephew's teasing. He really was good at this! But she responded in character as his wonton mother, and said, "Oh, God, baby! Yes, your big hard cock feels so good stretching and filling my old mom-pussy, but please start to fuck me! I need you to fuck my cunt hard! I need you to make me cum all over your fat dick!"

"Take care of your daughter, first, Mom," he said continuing the tease. "You make her pussy cum in your mouth and I'll make yours cum on my cock!"

It really wasn't that much of a tease, because he could tell from his sister's sounds and body language that she was nearing her orgasm, anyway.

He watched his mom go after the pussy in her face with renewed vigor, alternating between nodding up and down, and shaking her head back and forth.

When he saw his sister lean her head back with closed eyes, and then let out a long squeal, he knew she was filling their "mother's" mouth with her pussy-juice, and he drew his cock nearly all the way out of their mom's pussy.

Leaving his cock-head inside her soaked pussy lips, he was able to dive it straight back in, hard and fast.

Sucking on the erupting pussy in her face, his mom let out a low groan of pleasure at the forceful penetration, and then managed a muffled, "Oh, God, yes! Fuck me! Fuck your old mother's filthy cunt! Shove your hot young cock into my guts!"

He obliged her by grabbing her hips and ramming his cock as hard and fast up her cunt as he could make it go.

Like the two siblings, Vickie's pussy was primed from the morning's activities and her trips down memory lane, and it didn't take long before Kevin felt her cunt constrict around his pistoning dick and start gushing its pent-up juices.

Dawn could tell from her "mother's" moaning and from the sloshing wet sounds of her brother's dick fucking her cunt that she was cumming, and she quickly scrambled from her sitting position in her mother's face to a kneeling one straddling her back.

She reached down and pulled her mother's ass cheeks apart so she could see Kevin's fat cock spreading and spearing into her stretched cunt-hole, over and over.

"Fuck her, bro!" she encouraged him. "Fuck her son-loving cunt and make her pussy cum! God, it is so frigging hot to watch you fuck our mom! Geez! Just look at her juices squirting out! She really loves this!"

"Do you, Mom?" he said. "Do you like getting your cunt fucked by your son while your daughter watches? Do you like being a slutty MILF mom for us?"

"Oh, God, yes!" she hollered. "I can't stop fucking cumming! I don't want to stop cumming! Keep fucking me, baby! Keep shoving that hard fat cock up your old mom's cunt!"

With two orgasms recently behind him, Kevin was nowhere near cumming again, himself, so he could go on and on as long as his stamina held out.

Changing up his pace from hard and fast to deep and slow, Kevin said to his sister, "You want to watch me fuck her up the ass?"

That he didn't bother to ask their "mom" if she wanted her ass fucked—their domination of her—was a turn-on for all three of them.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Dawn said, and shifted her fingers to spread their mom's ass cheeks right next to her rosebud.

"Get her ready for me!" he told his sister. "Shove your tongue up that little hole and get it wet! Stick your fingers in there and stretch her open!"

As Kevin continued his slow fucks up her cunt, Dawn leaned over and began lapping at their mom's tight little pucker. She swirled her tongue around the wrinkled surface, and then speared it in, as far as she could. She then started to bob her head up and down.

Their mom, sprawled naked across the table with her daughter on her back tongue-fucking her asshole, and her son slow-fucking her cunt let out a long moan, and then a contented, "Oh, God!"

Dawn then lifted her face, wet two fingers, and worked them into the tight opening, twisting them back and forth as she went.

Their "mom" let out a little whimper at the foreign penetration, but Vickie loved it! She hadn't had anal sex in quite some time, and was on fire with the anticipation of Kevin's fat cock stretching her ass open.

Once Dawn got her fingers as deep into their mom's asshole as the rest of her fist would allow, she wigged her hand around, grinding her knuckles into the stretched flesh of her sphincter.

Their "mom" let out another low moan.

After a few hard shoves of her fingers up their mom's ass, Dawn said, "I think she's ready for your cock!" She made one more twisting penetration, and added, "I know I'm ready to see your fat dick split her open!"

Dawn withdrew her fingers, leaned down, and gave their mother's re-closed little butt-hole a tongue-filled kiss, leaving behind a good pool of spit when she lifted her head.

Kevin slid his cock from their mom's soaked pussy, and Dawn reached down to guide it to its new home.

She pressed the slippery fat head against the tightly puckered hole, and watched in fascination while the little ring of flesh expanded, and the spongy cock-head deformed to accommodate one another.

As Dawn pressed down, Kevin leaned forward, and the squashed dick-head was slowly engulfed by the widening hole.

Their "mom" let out a little squeal, followed by another "Oh, God!" The squeal was a pretend reaction to the pain of being stretched by her son's big cock-head, but the Oh, God! was Vickie's own; it felt glorious to have her rectum stretched, again.

Dawn had had Kevin's cock up her own ass, so she knew how good the pain/pleasure of having her asshole stretched could feel, but watching the phenomenon—up close—was fascinating to her. And although she'd pushed her fingers, her hairbrush, and even a small zucchini up her brother's ass, watching an actual cock spread that tight ring of flesh was almost mesmerizing.

With her fingers holding their "mom's" ass cheeks apart, Dawn had her face just inches away from her butt-hole and her brother's cock.

"God, that it is hot!" she said. "Do it again! Poke your fat cock-head in and out of her tight little asshole! I love the way it stretches out and sucks it in!"

He pulled back, withdrawing his compressed dick-head, and Dawn watched with just as much fascination as the stretched hole closed up, resuming its puckered rosebud appearance.

As he tip-fucked their mother's asshole several more times—inches from his sister's face—Dawn reached between her own legs and started to play with her pussy and her own butt-hole.

"Oh, God!" their "mom" moaned again at the repeated stretching. But the words were as much Vickie's own as her sister-in-law's. She was thoroughly impressed—and delighted—with Kevin's technique. Although he claimed to have only had sex with his sister, they obviously spent a lot of time experimenting and discovering the most arousing ways to do things.

"You like that, Mom?" Dawn asked as she wiggled a finger tip into her own butt. "You like the way your son's fat cock-head stretches out your little asshole?"

"Oh, God, yes!" she replied. "Stick it all in, baby! Shove your big hard cock all the way up your slutty mom's asshole! Fuck my ass!"

With Dawn watching closely while she pressed her finger up her own ass, Kevin withdrew one more time, and then leaned in and slowly drove his cock up their mother's ass.

She moaned a drawn out, "Oh, God!" that lasted almost the entire time that her son's cock continued its gloriously slow penetration.

Dawn let out a fascinated "Fuck!" as she watched their mother's asshole transform from its tiny puckered shape to a ring of taut flesh as it accommodated her son's fat dick.

Kevin continued pushing his cock up his mother's asshole until his balls were pressed against her ass. He held it there, deep within her, and said, "God, Mom, your ass is tight! It feels so awesome the way it's gripping my cock! Do you like it? Do you like having your little asshole stretched out by your son's fat cock?"

"Oh, God, yes!" she moaned. "It hurts like hell and feels wonderful at the same time! Fuck me, baby! Fuck your mother's asshole and make me cum again!"

He began rocking his hips and making short fuck-strokes, but still deep inside her. He then said to Dawn, "Hey, sis, why don't you get down between our legs and eat Mom's pussy while I fuck her up the ass? No sense wasting a good load of cum!"

Dawn was quickly sitting on the floor—in the wet spot caused by their mother's previous orgasms—had her head tilted back, and her open mouth kissing and sucking their mother's cunt.