Kevin and Dawn Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both jumped and then chuckled, but immediately got back into character. Marge quickly got off of Vickie and went into a sitting position, pulling her legs together and covering her naked tits with her arms.

Vickie, however, rolled onto her side, bending one leg at the knee so her drenched pussy was fully exposed, and propped herself up on one elbow, making no attempt to hide her tits.

"Hi, sweetie," Vickie said with a smile. "I guess you didn't know that your mom and I were such good friends, huh?"

Dawn just stood there staring at the two naked women with her mouth open ... but also with her hand at her crotch.

"I can see that you're a little surprised, sweetheart," Vickie went on, "and I get that. But your hand rubbing your pussy tells me that what you're seeing has you turned on, too. That maybe you're a bit curious about what your mom and I were doing." She made a little come here motion with her hand, and added, "Two women together can be such a wonderful thing, sweetie; why don't you come over here, and let us show you?"

As Dawn walked forward, almost as if in a trance, transfixed by her aunt's naked body, Vickie swung around and went into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. As she moved, she tugged on Marge's arm to get her to follow.

Dawn was wearing the yellow shorty-short and halter-top combination that had so impressed Miss Chandler, yesterday. "That's quite the little outfit you have on, Dawn," Vickie said with a knowing smile. "That must get a lot of looks at school."

Dawn grinned, and replied in well-acted shyness, "Probably, I guess. It makes me feel ... well, kind of ... kind of naughty."

That was a complete ad-lib on Dawn's part, and Vickie wondered where she wanted it to go. Guessing (correctly), she said, in a slightly stern voice, "Well, you know what happens to naughty girls, don't you? They need to be punished. I think your mother would agree with me that you deserve a good spanking for wearing such a skimpy little outfit out in public."

She ran the back of her finger over the bulge of Dawn's tightly covered pussy-mound, and went on, "Just look at how your pussy almost shows right through your shorts! You probably gave every boy you passed a big hard-on!"

Marge then chimed in, "Is that what you intended when you put on this outfit, young lady? To tease all the boys and make them think you're some kind of slut?" She turned her daughter around and ran her hand over the skin-tight fabric that was hugging her firm, round ass. As she slid the edge of her hand into her ass-crack, she added, "And look at your behind! It's as if you're not wearing anything at all!"

Marge then spun her around, and bent her across her lap. Instinctively, Dawn reached back and put her hands over her ass. "No, Mommy!" she pleaded.

Marge lifted one of Dawns hands from its protective position, and bending her arm, she put it up behind her back. To Vickie, she said, "Hold her arms! This naughty ass is going to get the spanking it deserves!"

Dawn struggled against being restrained (but not too much), and begged, "Aunt Vickie, help me!"

"Sorry, sweetheart," Vickie said calmly. "This is for your own good. You need to be taught a lesson about going out in public dressed like a tramp with all of your privates on display! That cute little ass of yours probably had girls thinking nasty thoughts about you as well as the boys! I'll bet you even had teachers turned on!"

Dawn lay with her chest across her aunt's legs, her arms pulled up behind her back, and her ass hanging off the edge of her mother's lap. Her pussy was soaking wet!

Marge held one hand on the small of her daughter's back, and lightly ran her other hand over the thin yellow fabric that stretched over her ass and wedged deep into the cleft between her cheeks.

She raised her hand, but she didn't bring it back down, right away.

Vickie had to grin. Marge obviously knew something about the strategic application of pain as pleasure, including the heightened pleasure that anticipation could bring.

Dawn clenched her ass-cheeks waiting for the blow that she knew was coming, and pleaded, again, "No, Mommy! I promise I won't ..."

But her plea was interrupted by a stinging smack.

Dawn jumped and pulled her legs up, and let out a yelp. She then whined, "Owe! Mommy, please! I'll be ..."

Another smack, on the other cheek, interrupted her, again.

Once more, Vickie was impressed with Marge's "punishment" technique. The blows she was landing on her daughter's tight little ass were being delivered by her fingers rather than by her whole hand. The slaps could have been much harder and far more painful, but Vickie guessed that Marge was both testing her daughter's limits, as well as allowing the punishment to be drawn out longer before the pain ceased to be pleasurable.

As Vickie held Dawn's hands behind her back, she said to Marge, "Pull down her pants! Maybe getting her naked ass spanked will teach her not to go out looking like a tramp!"

"No, Mommy!" Dawn pleaded, again.

Marge rolled the tight fabric of the shorts down over the curve of her daughter's ass, and left it gathered and bunched where her cheeks met her legs, framing and defining her fabulously round little ass even more.

Marge rubbed her hand appreciatively over the smooth globes. She drew her fingernails slowly across the two pink spots that showed where her slaps had landed, and then raised her hand again.

While Marge was baring her daughter's ass, Vickie reached under her chest and pulled up the halter, baring her tits. As her mother caressed her naked ass-cheeks, Vickie fondled her compact tits.

When Marge raised her hand, Vickie took one of Dawn's nipples between her thumb and finger, and as the slap came down on her bare ass, she pinched and pulled on the little nub.

"Oh, shit!" Dawn cried out at the double-shot of pain/pleasure. "Oh, fuck, Mommy! Do it! Slap my nasty little ass! Spank me hard, Mommy! My fucking pussy is on fire!"

As Vickie alternated between tugging on Dawn's nipples, her mother brought down slap after slap on her ass, causing the pink spots to turn red.

Finally, she stopped spanking, and grabbed the bunched-up shorts to pull them farther down. Marge then wiggled a finger between her daughter's soaked ass-cheeks, and found her pussy lips. She pushed the finger as deep into her daughter's drenched cunt-hole as their position would allow, and then brought down another slap with her other hand.

"Oh, fuck!" Dawn cried out, again.

Suddenly, Vickie jumped up, and pulled Dawn to her feet, disengaging her mother's finger from her pussy.

"What?" Dawn asked in surprise.

Marge just looked up at her sister-in-law in equal confusion.

"I'll tell you what!" Vickie answered. "Fuck this fantasy thing is what!"

She grabbed Dawn's face between her hands, and kissed her hard. She then took hold of her halter-top and pulled it off over her head. She gave her another kiss, and pushed her backwards onto the bed. "Kick off those shorts!" she commanded her.

She then took a handful of Marge's hair at the back of her head, and tugged her to her feet. She kissed her as hard as she had just kissed her daughter, and then said, "I want to see you eat your little girl's cunt, Mommy!"

She spun her around, bent her over at the waist, and pushed her face between her daughter's wide spread legs. She then gave her naked ass a hard slap, and commanded, "Eat that pretty little pussy, Mommy! You know you've been dreaming about getting your tongue up that tight little cunt-hole!"

Looking into her daughter's eyes, Marge said, "Oh God, baby! I have wanted to do this for so long! I love you so much, sweetheart!"

"I love you, too, Mommy!" Dawn said. "I've dreamed about this, too, but I never thought it would actually happen!"

"Thought that what would happen, sweetheart?" Vickie teased.

Dawn smiled, and answered, "That my beautiful, sexy Mommy would put her lips against my wet pussy! That she'd lick my dripping slit and push her tongue up my burning little cunt-hole! That she'd make my little-girl cunt cum all over her lovely face!"

"Oh, God, baby!" Marge repeated, and covered her daughter's drenched pussy with her mouth.

She gave the bulging lips a long, sucking kiss, and then snaked her tongue into the snug slit. She dipped the tip of her tongue into her daughter's cunt-hole, but then continued upward, enjoying the light pressure that Dawn's clamshell pussy lips exerted on her tongue.

When she made it to her unusual clit and felt how big and how stiff the little nub was, she raised her head momentarily, and looking at her daughter with a wide smile, she said, "Oh my! What a marvelous clit you have, baby!" She then went back to licking and sucking on the miniature erection.

***

Standing in the doorway, watching Dawn get her cute little ass spanked, George and Kevin were stroking the bulges in their pants, impatiently waiting for their turns to "come home and discover the women."

When Vickie jumped up, they looked at each other wondering what had happened; each thinking that they might not get their turn for some unknown reason.

But when Vickie said, "Fuck this fantasy thing is what!" And then told Marge, "I want to see you eat your little girl's cunt, Mommy!" Kevin, said, "Oh, yeah! Time for reality!"

"Fuck, yeah!" George added.

At nearly the same time, both men undid their pants and shoved them to the floor. With their drooling cocks standing straight out, they each pulled their shirts off over their heads.

As Dawn told her mother how much she wanted to have her eat her pussy, both men began stroking their dicks, using their plentiful pre-cum as lube.

While they ran their fists slowly up and down their stiff erections, they watched Vickie get on her knees behind Marge, and after giving her generous ass another hard slap, she pushed her face between the round cheeks and began tonguing her asshole and her soaking wet pussy.

They watched Marge lift her mouth from her daughter's pussy, and say to her, "Oh my! What a marvelous clit you have, baby!" and then put her face back into her little girl's twat.

A few moments later, they watched as Marge brought her hand up to stick a finger into the cunt she was so vigorously lapping and sucking.

Taking their eyes off the intense lesbian/incest action in front of them for a moment, each of the guys looked down at the others' hard cock as it was being slowly stroked.

Noticing his son's glance, George jumped on the opportunity, and said, "You ever think about trying bi, Kev? The girls sure seem to like it!"

"I guess I've thought about," Kevin answered. That wasn't a lie, of course; he'd thought about it plenty! It just wasn't the whole truth. His aunt had mentioned not telling their parents about Tommy, and although he wasn't sure quite why, he felt he should stay that course.

"I've thought a lot about it, too," George said.

Kevin fought to suppress a smile. For some reason his father was reluctant to admit that he had done more than just thought about it, also. Kevin knew better, of course, having watched his folks' vacation video showing him giving Marcus a blowjob.

"I'd like to try it with you, if that's okay," George went on.

"Sure, Dad! I'd like to try it with you, too!" Kevin replied.

George went to his knees and put his hands on the sides his son's legs while Kevin held his pre-cum-slick boner in front of his face.

George opened his mouth and extended his tongue, lapping all over the fat, glistening head.

Kevin held his cock tightly in his fist at the very base, and looked down as his father lapped the pre-cum from his knob. He let out a contented, "Mmm!"

When his father leaned forward and took the whole cock-head into his mouth, clamping his lips around it, sucking and lapping at the same time, Kevin moaned, "Oh, fuck, Dad! That feels awesome!"

Apparently hearing his comment, Vickie pulled her face from her sister-in-law's sloppy pussy, and looked to see her brother on his knees, slowly sliding his mouth over the length of his son's stiff cock.

Kevin looked at his aunt, and she gave him a huge smile and a thumbs-up.

He returned the thumbs-up, and silently mouthed, "Thank you!"

George continued forward until he had as much of his son's dick in his mouth as he could fit. When the big spongy head tickled his gag reflex, he pulled back until his lips were barely making contact with the slick knob. He then pushed forward again, sucking and sliding the roughness of his tongue over the sensitive underside of the engorged cock as he went.

George quickly picked up the speed of his bobbing, and as Kevin looked down at his cock slipping in and out of his father's mouth, he groaned, "Oh, fuck, Dad!" again.

Kevin suddenly pulled his dick away from his father's mouth, and said, "You're gonna make me fucking cum, Dad! But I want to suck your cock before I blow my load! Can we switch?"

"Fuck, yes!" George said as he quickly got to his feet.

A moment later, Kevin had his lips locked around his father's drooling cock-head and was tasting the saltiness of his copious pre-cum.

Sucking hard and swirling his tongue as he bobbed his head up and down his father's stiff dick, Kevin went into full blowjob mode, and quickly had his dad moaning and breathing hard.

Kevin could tell his dad was getting close, and he slipped the cock from between his lips just long enough to look up, and say, "Fuck my mouth, Dad! Fuck me and fill my mouth with your hot fucking cum!"

"Oh, God!" George moaned as he put his hands on his son's head, and started to rock his hips, pistoning his cock between his sucking lips.

Thirty seconds later, George continued to moan, "Oh, God! Oh, God!" as the first shot of burning-hot cum ripped out through his cock-head and into his son's mouth.

As Kevin sucked and swallowed, his father kept hammering his cock into his mouth. At one point he got so carried away that he accidentally jabbed its squishy head into his son's throat.

Kevin flinched at the sudden penetration, but he didn't gag the way he had when he had tried throating Tommy's dick.

Surprised—perhaps it was because he wasn't thinking about it when it happed—but nonetheless encouraged, Kevin grabbed his father's ass, and shoved his face forward. The fat still-spurting cock speared into and down his throat until his lips were wrapped around its base.

The reflexive urge to gag was still there, but he managed to fight it back as he felt his father's dick pulsing in his throat, shooting its cum right down his gullet.

Kevin finally pulled back, and sucked the last few spurts of cum into his mouth so he could taste it. It had a stronger, more salty taste than his own cum or even Tommy's, and he found that he actually liked it better.

When George finally slipped his wilting dick from his son's mouth, Kevin said, "That was fucking awesome, Dad! You want to suck me off, now?"

"No," his father said, surprising him a little. Then he went on, "I want to watch you fuck your mother up the cunt and fill her pussy with your hot young spunk! Then I'm going to eat your cream-pie out of that beautiful snatch that I know and love!"

Hearing the conversation, Vickie got up, and pulled Marge's face away from her daughter's pussy.

"What? No!" Dawn protested. "I'm just getting close!"

"Don't worry, sweetheart" her aunt said. "I wouldn't deprive your mom of a mouthful of your hot pussy-juice. We're just switching positions so your brother can fuck her while she eats your cunt."

Half a minute later, Vickie had Marge on her back in the middle of the bed, and as she and Dawn held her legs spread wide, Kevin crawled up and lowered his face to his step-mom's drenched pussy.

As he lapped and sucked at the soft folds, poking his tongue into the gaping cunt-hole and flicking it over her clit, Marge looked down at him and mewed contentedly.

Suddenly, she took a handful of his hair, and lifted his wet face from her crotch.

"Enough foreplay!" she said. She looked at George, and told him, "I want to watch you guide your son's fat dick into my pussy! I want to feel that stiff young cock fucking me up my cunt-hole!"

Kevin crawled forward, and as he scooched, his father took his dick in his hand and stroked it several times, well lubricated by plenty of pre-cum.

When he got close enough, George rubbed the fat spongy head across his wife's drenched pussy lips, then pressed it hard against her clit. Holding the pressure, he then forced the big head downward, spreading the soft pussy lips as it went, and finally finding the entrance to Marge's cunt.

The glistening knob was immediately swallowed by the fleshy hole, and mother and son both let out a little, "Mmm!" at the glorious feeling.

With his job done, George let go of his son's dick, leaving it engaged in his wife's cunt-hole.

Kevin rocked his hips a tiny bit, enjoying the sensation of his step-mom's pussy hugging tightly to his cock-head.

Looking up at him, Marge said, "Do it, baby! Shove your stiff cock up my hungry cunt! Oh, God, I've wanted to feel you fuck me for so long!"

"Me, too, Mom!" Kevin replied. "I've jerked off so many times dreaming of this!"

With that, he rocked forward, and in one long, glorious-feeling push he buried the entire length of his cock up Marge's cunt.

"Oh, my fucking God!" she growled as her pussy received its first deep penetration of the whole weekend—and the first penetration ever, by her step-son's often-dreamt-of cock.

She reached out and grabbed Kevin's ass-cheeks and pulled him as hard against her as she could, forcing every millimeter of his cock up her cunt.

She then released his ass, and grabbed his head, pulling him down and locking her lips over his in a steaming hot kiss.

When she broke the kiss, she said to him in almost a snarl, "Fuck me, son! Fuck your old mother's nasty, incestuous cunt and fill me with your cum! I want to feel that young cock exploding inside me!"

"Oh, God, Mom!" Kevin groaned as he began rocking his hips and driving his dick in and out of her hugging cunt-hole.

"Let's not forget your incestuous mouth!" Vickie said to Marge as she reached out to guide Dawn's legs over her mother's head. "Let's see if you can get your daughter to cum in your face before your son blows his load up your cunt!"

Marge moaned another, "Oh, God!" and reached up to grab her daughter's ass. She tugged her down hard and began pushing and pulling, getting her to fuck her sopping wet pussy across her face.

Watching his wife getting fucked by his son while she ate her own daughter's pussy quickly had George's cock back to full stature.

Noticing her brother sliding his fist up and down his boner as he sat cross-legged on the bed, Vickie stood up, and pulled him to his feet, as well.

"Let's complete this incestuous little get-together," she said as she got him to straddle his wife and present his cock in front of his step-daughter's face.

"Suck it, sweetie!" Vickie said to Dawn. "Suck your Daddy's fat cock while Mommy eats your hot little cunt!"

Dawn looked up at her step-dad, and said with a smile, "Oh, Daddy!" and then took his drooling cock-head in her mouth.

Vickie stepped off the bed, and left the room. She returned a moment later with her phone, and began to video the steaming family-affair going on in front of her.

She started with a wide shot of all four of them, then zoomed in on Kevin's dick as it drove noisily up his mother's drenched cunt.

She then moved to get a close-up of the hot blowjob that Dawn was giving her father's cock. As she filmed, Dawn opened her mouth wide and pushed her head forward, taking the whole of her daddy's dick down her throat.