Kevin and Dawn Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh' fuck!" George groaned off-camera as his daughter rocked her head back and forth with his cock buried down her throat.

Vickie then dropped down to focus on Dawn's bald pussy pressed hard against her mother's face.

Suddenly, Dawn let out an off-camera squeal, and Marge's face was quickly drenched with her daughter's gushing pussy-juice.

A moment later Kevin began grunting, and Vickie spun the camera to capture his cum as it leaked out of his mother's cunt around his erupting cock.

Recognizing his son's grunts, George said, "That's my cue, baby-girl! I have a hot cream pie waiting for me!"

As soon as he pulled his dick from her mouth, Dawn said, "Can I help?"

"Of course!" he said.

Kevin backed away as far as he could while still keeping his cock-head plugged into his mother's pussy to contain his fresh load of jism. When his sister and father were in position, he pulled out, and before the first big drool of cum could reach Marge's asshole, George had his mouth in place to lap it up.

Father and daughter took turns lapping and sucking at Marge's pussy until both were satisfied that they had extracted all of Kevin's cum that they were likely to find.

As the four separated into more relaxed positions, Vickie looked at the bedside clock, and said, "Crap! I've got to get going pretty soon if I don't want to have to drive straight through the night."

"You can't call in sick" Dawn suggested.

"Tell them you had car trouble," Kevin offered.

"Tell them you had a family emergency," George tossed out.

"Not on the first day," Vickie replied. "But I do have time for something that I missed out on a long time ago; having my big brother fuck me." She looked at George, and asked, "You up for it, bro?"

"Shit, yes!" he said stroking his erection. "I loved your blowjobs, but I always did want to fuck you, too!"

"You should have asked," Vickie said as she got back onto the bed.

The other four were immediately all over her. As his sister lay on her back, George pushed her legs apart and covered her pussy with his mouth. He sucked hard, and wiggled his tongue up her cunt-hole.

Although she had given him many blowjobs in their youth, he had never "retuned the favor" and eaten her pussy. After driving his face into his sister's pussy and shaking his head back and forth, he lifted up and looked at her, and said, "What a fool I was not to have done this, years ago!"

On either side of Vickie, Kevin and Dawn were massaging and mauling her big tits, sucking and biting on her erect nipples.

Marge leaned down and pressed her mouth against her sister-in-law's. They had kissed hundreds of times before, but always in a "friendly" way; never with the passion that each of them had kept hidden away.

Vickie responded to Marge's hot kiss—and the attention that the rest of her body was getting from her loving family—by opening her mouth and shoving her tongue into her sister-in-law's. Their tongues danced and tangled, their lips sucked, and their teeth bit as they made up for lost time.

George gave his sister's pussy a last, loving kiss, and then straightened up and crawled forward with his boner leading the way.

Dawn lifted her mouth from the tit she was sucking, and said, "Let us get your dick wet!"

A moment later, his son and step-daughter were taking turns sucking and lapping his cock, leaving behind trails of glistening saliva.

Finally, both kids straightened up and as Dawn took her step-dad's slick cock in her hand, Kevin reached out and pulled their aunt's pussy lips apart, exposing the soft, wet entrance to her cunt-hole.

Dawn plugged the big spongy head into the waiting hole, and said, "Fuck her, Daddy! Fuck your sister's hot cunt like you always wanted to!"

George leaned forward and the two kids watched intently as his cock spread their aunt's pussy lips and disappeared inside her.

He went about half way, and then withdrew, immediately spearing back in, enjoying the snug grip of his sister's cunt-hole around his dick-head.

The second time, he drove his cock all the way up Vicki's cunt, grinding his pelvis against her pussy-mound, making sure he had every fraction of an inch of his dick deep inside her.

Vickie let out a low moan into her sister-in-law's mouth, and Marge turned her face to see her husband's crotch jammed hard against Vickie's.

She lifted her mouth from her sister-in-law's, and said, "You like that, Vic? You like the feel of your brother's hard cock buried in your nasty, incestuous cunt? You want him to fuck your slutty pussy like he used to fuck your mouth back in school?"

"Holy shit!" Vickie responded. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She lifted her head so she could look into her brother's face, and told him, "Fuck me, big brother! Fuck that stiff, fat cock up my cunt and make me cum! Make my pussy cum like I used to do with my fingers after I gave you your blowjob and swallowed your hot spunk!"

As George began rocking his hips and hammering his dick up his sister's pussy, Kevin reached in and started to rub his aunt's sopping wet clit.

Dawn got behind her father and wiggled her hand between his legs. With her slender wrist wedged into his ass-crack and pressing against his sphincter, she took hold of his balls, massaging and gently squeezing them as she followed his humping motions back and forth.

Marge moved around to cradle Vickie's head in her lap, lifting it so she could watch her brother fucking her. She then reached out and began pinching and pulling on her sister-in-law's stiff nipples.

Even though George had blown a pent-up load of cum into his son's mouth not too long ago, the intensity of the steaming group activity—fueled by its incestuous nastiness—soon had his balls ready for another release.

His body language, his breathing, his grunts, and his quickened pace of fucking his sister's cunt easily told the others that he was getting ready to cum.

Knowing that her brother was getting ready to fill her pussy with his seed was the final trigger for Vickie, and her cunt constricted and began gushing its hot juices around the fat sibling cock that was pistoning in and out of it.

That tightened grip by his sister's cunt around his cock was all George needed. He drove his dick deep into her pussy and held it there as it throbbed and blew several long squirts of hot jism out through his pee-hole.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" George growled, and then began fucking his sister's slippery cunt again, milking even more of his spunk from his balls.

When he finally withdrew his spent cock from the sloppy cunt-hole, Dawn had her face in place to lap it on its way out. When the big spongy head popped free, she clamped her lips around it and sucked the last few drops of cum out of it.

When her husband grunted his first squirt of jism up his sister's cunt, Marge moved around and got her face near Vickie's pussy, too. As her daughter took on the job of cleaning her father's cock, Marge pressed her face into her sister-in-law's cum-drooling pussy, and began sucking and lapping.

With no room left between his aunt's legs, Kevin crawled over and presented his erection to Vickie's mouth.

He was a long way from another orgasm, but it still felt awesome to have his dick sucked while he watched his mother eating his aunt's just-fucked cunt and his sister sucking his dad's spent cock.

***

While Vickie hurried to take a shower, the other four relaxed on the big bed, cuddling, idly playing with each other's dicks, tits, and pussies, and expressing their love for one another.

When Vickie came out of the bathroom, still naked and drying her hair with a towel, George said, "We all want to thank you for bringing us together like this. Obviously, we all thought about doing it, but I don't think we ever would have without you as the perverted, incestuous, nymphomaniac sister, aunt, and sister-in-law to act as a catalyst."

The rest chimed their agreement, and Dawn asked, "When do you think you can come back for another visit?"

"That's hard to say," Vickie answered. "It's not like I'll want to take a vacation from a brand new job right away."

"Maybe at Christmas time?" Kevin offered. "You'll get time off then, right?"

Marge and George looked at each other, and then Marge said, "Maybe we could plan a family vacation somewhere."

"Like a nice, warm Caribbean island," George added.

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment, or to send me feedback!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey