Kevin and his Roommates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid the tip between my butt cheeks first, and for a second, I thought he was going to try to put it in my butt. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I had only tried it once before, a long time ago, and never even tried it with Kevin.

Luckily, I didn't have to make up my mind, because he guided his cock down and slid it against my slit again. He seemed to be debating what to do for a moment, sliding it against my clit. It felt really good, and as much as I hate to admit it, I was secretly hoping he'd continue fucking me for real.

I'm not sure if he read my mind, or was just thinking the same thing as me, but I felt him guide his tip up my slit, line it up, then slide it deep inside me again, as I let out another moan.

This time it definitely wasn't an accident. Jeff was intentionally fucking me. And I didn't protest. There wasn't really any way for me to. And even if there was, I wasn't sure I would have.

It felt so good having a huge cock inside me. Kevin was great and all, but Jeff just filled me up much more. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the feeling as my boyfriend's best friend thrust his fat cock in and out of my dripping pussy, while his ex, and her new boyfriend watched from the bed beside us.

I felt my tits rock back and forth, hanging below me, as Jeff fucked me. He started slow at first, but quickly built up speed. I moaned and looked over at Sara and Scott. They were both grinning big, and seemed to enjoy the sight.

Then it all ended, much too soon. Jeff picked up speed, fucking me really hard. He thrust one last time, deep into my pussy, and I felt his cock pulse inside me, letting out a load of his cum. It felt really good, and I was close to cumming too, but not close enough. Then another pulse, and I felt some drip out of my pussy, and onto the bed. After a few more smaller ones, and more globs dripping onto the bed, Jeff pulled out, and collapsed on the bed behind me.

"Wow, babe," he said to me, with a tired sound in his voice. "That was amazing."

I looked over at him and saw him lying next to me, with his head on the pillow, and his eyes closed. He had no intent of helping me clean up or finish or anything. What a jerk.

I looked back over at Sara and Scott. They were looking at me, smiling. They obviously noticed how inconsiderate Jeff was being, but they didn't want to say anything.

I was so horny still, from everything that had happened that night; flashing everyone my pussy, making out with Sara, doing a lot more with Sara, and getting fucked by Jeff. I really wanted to cum, and I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep until I did.

I was still on my knees and elbows, and they were both eyeing my body like a piece of meat. I could tell they were waiting to see what I would do. So, I slowly rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I guess Jeff's not going to help me out," I said, glancing back at him, before facing Sara and Scott. "So, I guess I'll have to do it myself. Mind if I come over there, so I don't wake him?"

"Come on over, honey," Sara said, with a grin.

I moved over, and climbed into Sara and Scott's bed. Sara was closest to me, with Scott on the far side. I climbed over Sara, and lay down in the gap between them. I spread my legs and started moving my hand down, when Sara stopped me.

"As much as I like the view," she said, looking over my naked body. "I wonder if it'd be even better if you flipped around, with your head down there?" She pointed to the foot of the bed.

I shrugged and shifted around until my feet were between the couple's heads and my head was between their feet. It wasn't until I started opening my legs that I realized how good of a view they both had. They were only a couple feet away from my bare pussy, which was still very wet from Jeff's cum, and my juices.

I reached down and started rubbing my pussy and looked up at Sara. She was staring right at my hand as it made circles around my clit. Then, she grabbed my foot and pulled it to the side, spreading me even wider. Scott saw what she was doing and did the same to the other one, and before I knew it, I was spread so wide that I felt my pussy lips spread slightly.

I leaned my head back and rubbed my pussy, thinking about everything that had happened. But I found myself too distracted by what was happening at that moment. I opened my eyes again and looked back at Sara and Scott. Sara now had her legs spread as well and was fingering herself, and Scott was jacking off beside her (and me).

"Um...Sara. Can you hand me that?" I said, pointing to the black dildo within her reach. She smiled, nodded, and handed it to me. Without any hesitation, I slid it deep inside myself

The dildo, and the new view helped a lot. I had never masturbated beside anyone before, but it was a surprisingly exciting experience. Before long, all three of us were moaning quietly, trying not to wake Jeff. Sara was the first to cum. She moaned, and Scott seemed to like that, since he blew his load right after. It flew into the air, and most of it landed back on himself, but some of it landed on Sara's naked chest, and a couple drops landed on my legs and torso.

But I didn't notice it because seeing both of them cum was all I needed. At the sight of the first string of Scott's cum, I felt my orgasm wash over me, finally. My head fell back, and I moaned quite loudly and arched my back. I hate to admit it, since Kevin wasn't there, but I'm pretty sure that's the best orgasm I'd ever had.

I almost fell asleep where I was lying, with the dildo still inside, but Sara gently nudged me, saying, "As much as I'd love to sleep in the same bed with you, it's a bit small, and I don't think Scott or Jeff want to share a bed, so..."

I caught her meaning, so I reluctantly pulled the dildo out, then stumbled my way back over to my bed, flopping down beside Jeff, and falling fast asleep.

-

The next morning, Jeff was the first to wake. He rolled over and cuddled up against me. I was going to protest, especially after his poor performance the night before, but then I remembered our act, so I didn't say anything. I felt his hard cock press up against my bare butt.

At first I thought it was just morning wood or something, but then the jerk had the nerve to try sliding it between my legs. I pretended to wake up and stretch, and in the process, swatted him away discretely.

Sara and Scott seemed to still be asleep beside us, but when I got out of bed, I heard Scott groan. I looked over and saw his eyes open, locking with mine. Then they swept slowly down my naked body, then back up to my face, and he smiled. I know it was just his eyes, but it felt like his hands had touched every inch he looked at, and it made me shiver. I smiled back, then turned and headed to the shower.

By now, everyone in the house had seen every inch of my body, so there was no reason to bother with clothes. As I rounded a corner, I passed Shawn. He was on his way out of the house, but not before giving me a playful swat on my bum. I jumped and swatted him back before continuing into the bathroom.

When I returned from my shower, the other three were awake. Scott and Sara went to take a shower together, and left Jeff and I to talk for a while.

"Hey," he said groggily, after they left. He was still in bed, with covers over him. I assumed he was naked beneath them. "Um, about last night..."

"What about it?" I asked, grabbing a pair of panties and pulling them on, while he watched. No reason to be shy now.

"Well, I wanted to apologize," he said, while rubbing his neck. "I never meant for it to go that far."

"It's okay," I said, as I grabbed a matching bra. I pulled the straps over my shoulders, and turned my back to him. "Mind latching this for me?"

"Sure," he said, reaching up. "Are you sure you're not mad?"

"Thanks," I said, and sat down beside him on the bed, now that at least all the important bits were covered. "No, I'm not mad. To be honest, I kind of liked it."

"Really?" he asked, quite surprised. "I don't remember much, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't that great."

"Well, no," I admitted. "You passed out pretty quick. But while you were awake, I enjoyed it."

He rubbed his neck some more, and asked, "How do you think Kevin's going to react?"

I sighed, and replied, "Well, at first, he's probably going to be upset. But if I know him, he'll probably get over it pretty quick, and be really into the idea."

"Really?" he said, astonished. "He won't mind that we...you know?"

"Nah," I replied. "It was all acting, right? And it didn't mean anything. Last night, I was Jeff's Elise, but as soon as Sara and Scott leave, I'm back to being Kevin's Elise. I'm sure Kevin will understand that."

"Hmm," he said. He didn't seem convinced. "Well, either way, I really enjoyed it, but I'm sorry it had to happen that way."

"It's fine, Jeff. Really." I said, before standing up. I finished getting dressed, then went out to the kitchen.

I made everyone breakfast. I caught a glimpse of Sara and Scott as they headed back to the bedroom. Soon everyone was sitting at the table, except Kevin. While everyone started eating, I went to check on him.

I knocked lightly on Jeff's bedroom door and poked my head in. I smiled when I saw that Kevin was just waking up. I wondered how much sleep he had gotten last night.

"Good morning," I said cheerfully. "Breakfast is ready and Sara and Scott will be leaving soon. Come out when you can." I blew him a kiss, then shut the door.

I returned to the table, sitting beside my "boyfriend", and eating my breakfast, and making small talk with the others. Sara and Scott finished their breakfast just as Kevin came out and joined us. They went around the house, gathering all their things together, then we said our goodbyes. I noticed Sara gave Kevin a rather long hug, and I thought I heard a whisper, but I couldn't tell. Kevin pulled away laughing quietly. We all waved goodbye as they pulled out of the driveway.

Now that they were gone, I let out a sigh of relief, as if I was taking the world off my shoulders. "Finally I have you to myself again. Come with me."

I took Kevin's hand, and led him to our room, locking the door. I jumped on the bed, patting a spot beside me, and Kevin sat.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Honestly, are you okay? Things didn't go quite like we planned."

"Yeah, I guess," he replied.

"Do you have any questions about last night?" I asked. I wasn't sure how much he wanted to know.

He looked into my eyes, and said, "Well, there was the blowjob..."

I put my hand on his knee and smiled, "We talked about that already, remember? It was all acting and role playing like we all agreed on, right? I know you're worried and get jealous, but I was acting and acting isn't real. So it wasn't and can't be a real blowjob. I thought we agreed last night it was no big deal."

"I'm glad to hear you say that." He said, looking relieved. "I just wanted to hear it again, because it looked pretty real. I think you fooled everyone."

I was glad he was alright with that part of the previous night at least. It made me a bit more comfortable with telling him what else happened. I really wanted to tell him about it, because I don't like keeping secrets, but I didn't want him to be upset.

"Do you want to know what happened in here last night?" I asked. "I'll tell you everything if you want. But you might get a little mad, even though it was all pretend. So if you want to hear just let me finish my story before you say anything."

He nodded, "Okay, let's have it."

I took a deep breath, and told him what happened. I told him that we did some more dares, and that Sara and I got naked and played with each other, while the guys watched. But it was all pretend, and I was just acting like 'Jeff's Elise' would have.

Kevin's jaw dropped when I mentioned playing with Sara. He started to speak, but I put my hand up. I wanted to get everything out before I let Kevin say anything.

"I'm sorry you couldn't see us, I think you would have really liked it," I said with a shy smile. He had never mentioned any fantasies like that to me before, but I had a feeling he had thought about it.

I continued, and told him that we played for quite a while, but it was only with Sara, so it was okay. Kevin didn't seem too upset so far.

I paused for a moment, thinking about all of what I did with Sara. I still couldn't believe I had done all of that with a girl I barely knew, but just thinking about it made me excited again. "Sara is really pretty," I said shyly.

I took another deep breath and continued. "Thinking about it now when I'm not acting, it's really embarrassing to know Jeff saw me doing all those things, but it was really hot at the time for Sara and me knowing that guys were getting excited watching us play."

Kevin looked like he had about a million things he wanted to ask, but he sat there silently. I looked down and saw that his pants were tented quite a bit. I giggled, "I see you like the idea of Sara and me. Now that I think about it, I think there's even a few pics on my phone. If you're interested, I'd really like to look at them with you, I think that would be fun. I'll tell you all about Sara and me later if you want, but there's other stuff I want to say first. I'm really sorry you didn't get to be there, I'll try to make it up to you somehow."

He groaned, but didn't say anything.

"Anyway, we finished the dare game then went to bed. Sara and Scott started having sex on the bed beside us," I said, remembering how hot they looked. "They didn't even care that we could see. I think they wanted us to watch." I still couldn't believe they just had sex right there in front of us.

I continued the story, speaking quicker now, trying to get all of it out. "It was really hot watching the two of them and when they were done they were looking at us to see what we would do, so Jeff and I acted for them for a little while." I felt my face blush.

I had just told Kevin I had sex with Jeff. I was expecting Kevin to explode with anger or something, but he seemed more confused than anything.

"Acted?" he asked.

I replied, speaking even faster now, "Yeah, you know, we pretended we were a couple and acted for a while until Jeff was done, then he went to sleep. I really wanted to act a few minutes longer, but Jeff was too tired and not able to so I needed to act alone for a little while. Sara and Scott were okay with that and just watched me until I was done."

I felt my heart pumping, both with anticipation of what Kevin was about to say, and with excitement from the memories.

"Huh? Slow down," he said. "You're confusing me and not making any sense. Okay, so you pretended to be a couple and acted out a sex scene so Sara and Scott would get a show like the one they gave you?"

"Yeah, close enough," I said. I knew he got the idea. There was no use in giving him the exact details. "We were all pretty drunk and it seemed like the right kind of thing to do at the time. I think that's what Jeff's girlfriend would have done, at least if he had one and she was like me."

I looked at him, waiting for a reaction. But it didn't come. He just sat there silently, processing what I had said. Finally, after a few minutes, the anticipation was killing me, so I asked, "Are you mad? I think you're mad."

"Yeah. I'm pretty far from happy," he replied. "It went way further than we agreed to and I didn't like sleeping in Jeff's bed while you guys had fun in here. But you never lie to me, and if you say everything was pretending and acting with Jeff I believe you and I'll get over it."

I felt all my worries wash away. Kevin was okay with it all! My face broke into a huge smile. "I'm so happy to hear you say that! I'm really glad you know I have no feelings for Jeff. You're the only man I want."

I leaned over and hugged him tight. We didn't say anything for a moment, until I broke the silence. "Jeff is pretty upset about everything that happened last night. He's been apologizing to me non-stop. I said I'd talk to you first and see how you were."

"I'll talk to him in a bit, as long as this was a one-time thing I think we can move on," he said.

"You're such a good friend and boyfriend. Can I ask just one more tiny favor?" I asked.

He raised his eyebrow, "another favor?"

"Please hide the rum," I said. "I think it clouds my judgement."

He laughed, "done."

"So, do you want to look at those pictures with me now?" I asked, smiling. I knew he did, and I had to admit I did too.