Kevin and Kelsey Pt. 02

Story Info
Older brother can't get enough of his bratty little sister.
3.6k words
4.59
25.8k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers

"Holy shit, that was intense," Kelsey whispered to her older brother as they hid in her bedroom. Kevin was still shell-shocked from the rage and intensity he gained from fucking his little sister. Kevin cheated on his girlfriend with his sister, and he liked it. He felt like a sick freak, but it felt right despite their father coming home early and almost certainly knowing what they did.

"You're telling me." He replied, noticing small globs of his seed still matted into the corners of her hair.

"Ohhh we should definitely do that again," An evil grin spread across Kelsey's face as she rubbed her brother's arms. "We could do it right now."

"Dad's downstairs right now, you like to squeal, and the couch is a fucking mess. I have to come up with something to say." He replied.

"First of all it's not my fault you've got a monster down there, and secondly he knows, but he's not going to do anything about it, Kev."

"How the hell? He has DNA evidence on the couch! His two children fucking each other can make him go to the police and-" Kelsey put her tiny finger to her brother's lips.

"Incest is only illegal because of the horrific results of child birth, you didn't cum inside of me and even if you did I'm on the pill," She then strategically pressed her body into his, squishing her soft breasts against his stomach and feeling his semi-hard cock pressed against her thighs. She looked up at him with her big puppy dog eyes.

"We're both adults so even if Dad told Mom the worst that would happen is that they kick us both out and we move in together, you have your truck that I promise I'll fix and I've saved up quite a bit."

Kevin didn't know if she was just buttering him up for another quick fuck or if she really meant that part about moving away. His cock was getting harder as he leaned in to kiss her on the bridge of her nose. Suddenly all of his worries disappeared when she kissed him back on the lips. A quick peck, but still on his lips.

"That's gross. You don't kiss your sibling on the lips." He said, now grabbing her asscheeks and giving them a firm but careful squeeze.

"One, I already did and two, I think we're past the point of kissing considering you came on my face just five minutes ago." Kelsey giggled.

"That reminds me," Kevin grabbed his sister by her thighs and threw her onto the bed. Her legs were spread out, and her hands were tugging at the end of her shirt. "I want you to cum on mine."

Kevin pulled her black leggings off with one swift tug, revealing his little sister's wet pussy again. He was going to take things slow this time. Their father being downstairs wasn't going to stop them. He lifted her shirt to her neck, gently kissed her underboob, and licked her areolas. Kelsey's cute squeaks and giggles were infinitely better than her shouting obscenities and screaming at the top of her lungs. She was more gorgeous to him that way.

He stopped kissing to admire the view of his baby sister, strands of her messy, dirty blonde hair clung to her forehead. Just a few minutes ago, he was seething with rage, and now all he wanted to do was make her feel even better. He then picked up where he left off, pressing his face into her chest, leaving tender kisses and tiny playful bites over her sensitive tits. He kissed lower, returning to the exposed flesh he had just pounded. His mouth pressed into her skin as he slurped and sucked greedily at her juices.

"Oh...mmmhh Oh yes," Kelsey cried, rubbing her forearms over her cold nipples. "Fuck yes, Kevin...." She groaned. "I want y-you to f-fuck them."

"Fuck who?" Kevin asked, his lips coated in her pussy juice.

"My tits, I want you to fuck my tits big brother."

Her dirty talk nearly sent him over the edge again. He shifted up the bed to mount her as his thick cock slapped against her flat stomach. He squeezed her tits a few times before tapping his meat against the free space between them.

"Don't tease them," Kelsey loved this. "Just fuck them."

She grabbed her boobs and mashed them together, hissing as the warm skin enveloped his throbbing cock.

"Fuck you're so soft." Kevin groaned as he fucked his sister's buttery smooth flesh mounds.

"Just like that... Does that feel good?" She teased.

"Fuck yeah."

"C'mon let it all out one more time, please big brother."

With that, Kevin exploded right in between his sister's breasts, his seed shooting into her neck and face. She crushed her tits between his shooting dick as more frothy loads smacked her.

"Mmmm," Kelsey cooed as the last of her brother's cum filled the hollow of her neck and collarbone. Kevin had to look away, or he'd never stop. He eventually came down from his ecstasy high, pulling himself from his cum clobbered sister. Kelsey was now licking the hot cum off of her chin and scooped some from her neck, and sucked it off her finger.

"How the hell did you cum even harder? You did this less than an hour ago!" Kelsey said in shock.

"It's like I said... you're one hot bitch." Kevin was out of breath.

Kelsey giggled while casually rubbing her fucked boobs together.

"T-The bed's a mess... sorry."

"It's fine, Kev. Now get out of here so I can clean up." Kelsey said while playfully swatting at his arm.

Later that day, Kevin was taking a long shower. He couldn't stop thinking about how he unloaded on his little sister's face twice in one afternoon. Before she ruined his truck, she was just an annoying little plague he didn't speak to. Now she was actually a person that he could get along with.

That felt good to him. If their parents found out, would he really drop everything and disappear to the Midwest? Would his father really call the police? He figured there'd be no chance as long as they did it in secret, out of the house from now on.

Four days later, Kelsey found somebody to fix her brother's truck, she had to sell most of her things, but her brother's beloved vehicle was in tip-top shape. She thought about getting into a slight fender bender one more time just for Kevin to give her that angry sex again.

As Kelsey drove along the highway, she thought about how her mother would react when she returned home; maybe it'd be a family secret that only she and her brother would know the truth about.

Kelsey finally pulled into the driveway, and Kevin was upstairs, looking out his window, waiting for her to exit. She wore jean shorts and a simple white tank top with no bra, her nipples poking through as a cool breeze shuffled through the neighborhood. While seeing his truck back the way it was nice, he was more excited to see his little sister. That sickening feeling Kevin felt the first time faded every time she would pass by him in the hallway, her cute face twisted into a guilty smirk.

They hadn't had sex since he came between her tits. Kevin got hard every time he thought about her, but he was saving himself up for a special moment with his little sister. Yesterday he realized it was over for him and his girlfriend, Sofia, when he, Kelsey, and their Dad were having dinner together. Sofia sent him a text in the middle of their dinner, and Kelsey noticed the notification pop up on his phone at the table.

Kevin picked it up, and before he could see the text, Kelsey put her barefoot on top of his crotch, rubbing at his shorts with the soles of her feet. The text Kevin's girlfriend sent was nude, her shirt lifted over her tiny boobs; before the day he fucked his sister, he loved his girlfriend's small chest, but he couldn't stop thinking about how his little sister's beautiful boobs bounced with every thrust. Kevin looked across the table to see that familiar devilish little smirk on Kelsey's face as she ended the footjob.

After cleaning up, Kevin went upstairs and ended the relationship, simply asking if they could return to being friends. She took it well, or at the very least, it seemed like she did. But it didn't matter anymore to him. He heard her walking up the stairs and opened his door.

"Hey Kelsey."

"Oh hey Kev, I got your truck fixed," there was no smirk this time. "Sorry again... I was selfish and messed up and-" Kevin wrapped up his sister in a bear hug.

"It's okay," He said before letting her go. "Hey, are you busy this afternoon?"

Kelsey readjusted her shirt, regaining her composure.

"No. Why?"

"I wanted to take you somewhere," Kevin started to blush. "Somewhere special."

"Like a date?" Kelsey asked.

"No, well yes, well kind of sort of a date... It's just a nice spot where me and you can be alone for a little bit and just talk. We haven't really had time to do that y'know with work and your schooling and, um, yeah, It's a date." Kevin never really found himself stumbling over his words. Now with his adorable baby sister standing before him, he could barely get a sentence out.

"Sure," Kelsey said. "Should I wear something nice on this date with my own brother?"

"Wear whatever you want. I know you'll look good in it." Kevin said.

"Awwww, that's so sweet. Alright, I'll see you in an hour?

"Take as long as you need, Kels."

With that, the siblings went back to their rooms. After an hour, Kevin was dressed in a regular black t-shirt and blue jeans, sitting on the same couch they had sex on, waiting for Kelsey. She came downstairs, and Kevin was blown away.

She wore a short black crop top that stopped at her tits. He'd get a full view of her braless bare chest if she jumped. Baby blue and pink athletic shorts that hug her hips tightly and bright blue shoes. Her dirty blonde hair was tied back into a braid slung over her shoulder.

"What do you think?" She asked, coming down to the couch.

"I think you're not a fan of bras." Kevin joked. It was all he could think of.

"I'm not. So where are we going?"

"It's a secret." Kevin said, getting up and grabbing the keys to his truck.

"Alright then."

As they drove up the road, Kelsey started up a conversation.

"You really think Dad knows?" She asked.

"I hope not. He's been very quiet recently." He said.

"Maybe he just misses Mom. Dad's always kept to himself. She's coming back tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah she should be. It's just a little worrying."

"Why do you say that? Because we fucked once?" Kelsey said casually.

"Yes, why do you say it like it's a normal thing?"

"You treated it like it's a normal thing, you came downstairs naked and shoved your dick in my mouth."

"I was pissed off at you." Kevin said.

"You could've just told Dad when he got home," Kelsey's smirk returned. "I feel like you've wanted to fuck me for a very long time and me wrecking up your truck was just an excuse to do that."

"C'mon you know that's not true... I was- It's just wrong. I was mad and the only way I could-"

"Then why are we driving to a secret location away from any prying eyes? Why did you fuck my tits just a few minutes later after nearly being caught? Why are you going on a date with your little sister?" Kelsey asked her barrage of questions, expecting a straight answer.

"I-um..." Kevin trailed off. "Let me just focus on the road for right now okay?"

"Whatever you say." Kelsey leaned back, putting her hands behind her head and showing off her underboob.

Kevin never found his little sister attractive until he started dating Sofia. She was the one who took his virginity, and around that time, Kelsey began to become sexually active. She'd have random boys over, sneaking them around past their parents. He'd find used condoms in the trash, walk past her room, and be hit with the smell of sex, seeing her fluid-stained clothing in the laundry room.

That day when she kept him up and ruined his vehicle was the straw that broke the camel's back. He loved his little sister in his own strange way. Obviously, that ordinary familial love was there for her, but that was the same for his Mother, Father, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, and Grandparents. With Kelsey, he really loved her. Maybe.

"Where are we going? I've never seen this road before." Kelsey said. Kevin was driving up a hill to what looked like a nature trail.

"It's kind of like a makeout hill." Kevin said.

"Oh I see what this is now." Kelsey smoothed out her shorts and looked out the window until Kevin stopped. It was a beautiful view; the sky was pink as the sun set below the trees. They were the only ones up there.

"Kelsey, the reason I took my anger out on you in- well in that way is because I um..." Kevin turned to look his beautiful little sister in her eyes.

"You what?" Kelsey asked, slightly confused.

"It's because I love you. I know we haven't gotten along well in the past, but after that day I've been seeing you in a different light. Since you brought up the whole moving thing it's all I can think about. Being with you feels right. Yes sometimes you get on my nerves, but that's the fun part about this whole thing. It just feels right."

Kelsey didn't move. Her face was turning red. Kevin leaned in for a kiss. A slow, sensual kiss. Kelsey broke it by grabbing her brother's shoulders.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said about me," She said, wiping her eyes. "Y'know usually guys I date just tell me I have a nice rack or I give good head, but I never thought that my own brother would say something like that. Thank you. I love you too... Now fuck me. Make me your whore."

The siblings began to make out, shuffling and moving around in the truck. Kevin put his hands under his little sister's shirt, playing with her boobs. She groaned into his mouth, running her fingers around the crotch area of his jeans.

"Take those fucking pants off." Kelsey said while biting her brother's lip. Kevin made space to strip, avoiding the horn and the dashboard. His hard cock was throbbing against his little sister's tiny hands.

"Fuck yeah, that's what I've been waiting for." Kelsey leaned down and kissed the top of her big brother's dick. She spit right down the head, jerking him off and kissing him again. As he groaned, she jerked him off even faster. Kevin could've come right there, but he broke the kiss, picked her up by her ribs and moved her toward the spacious back seats. Kelsey lifted her shirt over her head and giggled at how exciting this was to her.

"Goddamn you're cute," Kevin said as he slid through the front seats trying to avoid slamming his hard dick into anything dangerous. He grabbed the base of his cock and swung it around as if it were a weapon. "You want your big brother to fuck you?"

"Yes please..." Kelsey moaned, her eyes following his swinging member. He leaned in to give her a sloppy kiss. "I want it so bad...."

"Take your clothes off. Now." He commanded. Kelsey flung her shorts and panties down while taking her shoes off and kicking them to the side.

"Spread your legs." Kevin continued to swing his dick, putting Kelsey in a trance. Kelsey did as she was told.

"Good," Kevin tapped his dick on his little sister's chin, his precum slapping against her face. "Put it in your mouth." Kevin said. Kelsey forced her mouth around his throbbing cock, taking him all the way to his base, his pubes tickling her nostrils. She coughed and gagged around him. Kevin grabbed his little sister's head and thrust back and forth, fucking her face even harder than last time.

"God, that mouth feels so good. Use your tongue." Kelsey once again did as she was told, licking the underside of his powerful dick. Kevin slowed his thrusts, turning the face fucking into a slow, loving blowjob. Kelsey's plump lips gripped the veins of his cock like a suction cup, slurping and slobbering all over him. She pulled back, blowing bubbles around her brother's sensitive cockhead. Drool leaked down her neck and tits, staining the truck seats.

Kevin's body tensed up as his little sister played with his heavy, pent-up balls. Kelsey bobbed up and down rapidly, her eyes wide with excitement. Kevin ran his fingers through Kelsey's hair as he felt her soft breasts tickle his hips with every push. Her little squeals and giggles around his cock made him pull out of her mouth, leaving a trail of spit hanging on his little sister's lips. Kevin drank the sight of Kelsey's naked, spit-caked body.

"Turn around, put your face on the seat and raise that ass. I'm going to pound your pussy." Kevin growled.

"Mmmhh fuck yes...." Kelsey moaned in anticipation as she once again did what she was told. Kevin smacked her ass and tapped his wet cock right at her spread-open pussy. He slid right in. The physical sensation was wonderful for both of them, only increased by their newfound love for each other. Kevin groaned; his little sister's warmth enveloped his cock as he pushed all the way in.

"Holy fucking shit..." Kelsey was now biting the seat cushion as her big brother began to pound her pussy doggy style. Her big round pale asscheeks clapped against his pelvis. The sloppy sounds of her soaking wet snatch on top of the clap of her ass made Kevin fuck her even harder, but this time not out of frustration but because it just felt right. It felt like they were made for each other. Kelsey's pussy squeezed around his cock as she clapped back, nearly reaching her incredible orgasm.

"Mmmfhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck that's it big brother..." Kevin thrust faster, his entire body arched like a bow as he held onto her asscheeks, trying not to collapse from exhaustion. His balls slapped against her dripping clit. "Oh Goddamn! I'm cumming!"

Those words broke the dam. Kevin screamed and unloaded his warm, incestuous sperm deep inside his little sister's perfect pussy. The orgasm spread across her body to his like a weighted blanket. His cock continued to pulsate inside of her. Kelsey's face was completely red and sweaty as she drowned in the amazing sticky haze.

"I love you so much big brother." Kelsey mumbled, her voice ragged as Kevin pulled out of her. She felt the thick liquid leaking down her thighs. But Kevin wasn't done.

"I love you too, Kelsey." He scooped up a glob of his seed that leaked out his sister's pussy and spread it around the puckered skin of her asshole. Kelsey's eyes went wide as she tried to push herself up, but her tired post orgasm body wouldn't let her. Kevin's thick cockhead pushed against Kelsey's tight asshole as he eased his way in.

"Holy fuck how are you real?" Kelsey asked. Kevin took a few breaths before letting out a light chuckle at the compliment.

"Y'know I find myself asking that question when I see you nowadays," Kevin leaned down to kiss her sweaty back. "But I have to ask, have you ever taken it in here?"

"N-No..." Kelsey answered.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes... put it in my asshole, right here right now." Kelsey placed her hands on the seat as the pressure built up in her bum.

"Oh God!" Kevin yelped as his sister's ass finally opened up two inches for him. He pushed forward even more, his legs shaking until he was finally all the way in. His balls touched her freshly fucked and creamed pussy. His hands were glued to her hips as she rocked back and forth, his thick dick slipping out of her. The faster they moved, the less pain and friction there was.

"Fuck this ass feels better than your pussy, Kels." Kevin panted as the extreme amounts of sweat on his forehead dripped down onto his sister's back.

"Fuck yeah that's it! Pound that disgusting fucking shithole! Fuck OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH!" Kelsey's shrieks hurt Kevin's eardrums, but he continued to fuck his sister's ass relentlessly. Parents and laws be damned. Both siblings knew this was supposed to be happening. The electric buzz shooting through both of their bodies was unreal.

Kelsey screamed into the seats as she came once again. Her asshole clenched around his expanding cock as her eyes rolled back into her head. Kevin nearly collapsed as his second load shot into his precious little sister's bowels. Their orgasms finally released them as Kevin slipped his cock out of her ass. Kevin's second load poured out of Kelsey's ass, mixing with her pussy juices.

Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers
12