Kevin and Sister Charlotte's First

Story Info
High-school senior Kevin gets discipline by a depraved nun.
929 words
4.34
4.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin sat and squirmed nervously in the chair in front of Sister Charlotte's desk. Even as a senior at 18 years old he had a smaller body compared to his peers, the stereotypical "chess nerd" archetype. He had been the victim of much bullying because.

Sister Charlotte sat across the desk from looking at him wordlessly. She was from what Kevin gathered in her mid 30s, and had a very poised appearance in her nearly pressed habit. A small tendril of black hair could be seen from the edges of her veil. She reached into her desk and pulled out a cigarette, lit it and took a drag and exhaled and pursed her lips.

"So Kevin", she began. "Miss Porter brought you here because she noticed you looking at what she called obscene material on you phone at lunch. Care to explain?"

"I'm sorry Sister Charlotte. It's not really something I do a lot.... and I wasn't thinking...."

"And what were you looking at?" She interrupted. "Was it pornographic in nature?"

"Yes sister," he admitted in a mortified tone.

"And do you think this is appropriate on school grounds?"

"No Sister. I...."

"And how would your girlfriend feel about you looking at such degrading material," she asked as she took another drag and exhaled, leaning forward.

" I don't have a girlfriend sister..."

"OK then. How about any girl you've ever dated? Would they be happy with knowing they were dating a pervert", she asked with a sadistic smile.

"I ummm... never..."

"Oh interesting", Sister Charlotte said. "So then it's a curiosity thing. What were they doing?"

"Who?" He asked puzzledly.

"Why the people in your video of course."

"Well, it was a woman who was ummmm.... sucking a guy. His...." Kevin said as he looked down at his crotch which was slightly starting to bulge. He looked away even more embarrassed now.

Sister Charlotte took a quick look at the budget then looked back at him her smile becoming even more devilish. " And how did it make you feel? Seeing her do that to him?"

"I ummmm.... it was l...." he began as Sister Charlotte stood up from her chair and walked to the office door locking it.

"Please continue", she said as she walked back and stood in front of him.

"It made me wonder what it's like, it looked like it felt good and I've never been with like..."

Sister Charlotte took her final drag and crushed out her cigarette in the ashtray on the desk behind her. She looked down at his crotch again and saw his bulge increasing in size. She stared at it for a second and looked back at him, meeting his gaze. She leaned forward and stooped down a bit to put a hand on his shoulder. "Such curiosity is a natural thing at your age," she said wistfully.

She leaned in closer about an inch from his face and slowly rolled her tongue out of her mouth and pressed it between his lips.

"Sister Charlotte what are you...." je began as he moved back away slightly.

She didn't answer him. She leaned more into him and locked her lips with his slipping her tongue into his mouth. He tentatively and nervously tried to kiss her back. "So you've never kissed before either," she said. That's perfectly alright.

She leaned in and kissed him more deeply this time and started to suck teasingly on his tongue as she reached down and brushed his bulge with her hand and started to caress it gently.

Kevin let out a soft moan as she continued to kiss him and undo his button and zipper. She chuckled slightly as she pulled out his cock taking a look at it. It was on the small size, maybe 5 inches semi hard and uncut. She knelt down in front of him and wrapped her hand around it and began to stroke it while looking him in the eye.

"Does it feel good Kevin? Do you like it?"

"Yes sister," he said quietly.

She continued stroking it as she spoke softly to him. "I'm gonna put it in my mouth and I am going to suck you. Just like the girl in your video. And you're gonna cum for me"

"You...," he began to say and was interrupted as she slipped the head of his uncut cock into her mouth and her tongue into his foreskin. He gasped.

She wrapper her hand around the base of the shaft and tugged it gently as she continued to rub her tongue between the head and his foreskin. With each swipe of her tongue Kevin's cock got harder and harder until she could feel it pulsating.

She chuckled to herself as she was amused by his little control virgins had and knew he was going to lose it soon. She removed her tongue from his foreskin and slid her mouth over his shaft bobbing rhythmically up and down with his soft moans and grunts. As she ween deeper down his shaft she would tease it with her tongue as she went up it.

Kevin squirmed in his chair knowing he wouldn't last much longer. He gasped then grunted as he began to cum in sister Charlotte's mouth. Her soft moans as she stated swallowing his load sent him even more over the edge.

She stood up and wiped a little of the stray cum on the side of her mouth with her finger and sucked it off slowly.

"Ok. Now get back to class Kevin. We will discuss more later."