Kevin Deflowered Ch. 01

Story Info
Kevin meets an older more experienced woman.
1.8k words
4.37
29.6k
32

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my freshman year of college, and even though I had 'messed around' with 3 different girls in high school...I hadn't been able to get laid. Through the various 'make out' sessions; I had licked pussy, and fingered it, sucked on titty and had both hand and blow jobs. So I knew I could make a girl orgasm and what it felt like to 'blow my load'...yet my dick twitched angrily at the thought of enveloping my shaft in velvety warm wet delicious pussy.

All that was about to change.

I didn't know at the time it was my last year in ROTC. First year was in the Color Guard and from time to time had to go to campus at night for some event or other. Such was this night that our guard 'presented colors' before a symphony performing at our auditorium. After the national anthem, sung by a graduate student, we marched the three flags off the stage.

As I sat in the wings of the stage with my squad as the performance began and swelled with the heart moving sounds of classical music accompanied by opera. The opera singer finished her song with a crescendo to appreciative clapping, and eventually walked off stage.

After maneuvering around stage hands, she stopped next to us to catch her breath. I could see the sheen of sweat on her neck and face. She turned and looked at us, and asked

"So, what did you think?"

"Beautiful! We really enjoyed it" we chorused.

She stepped forward and asked our names, one by one, we smiled and said our names. When she got to me, I stepped forward slightly and offered my hand, saying "Kevin".

I didn't even know I was doing it till I did it, but she took it in stride.

"Oh, a gentleman! Pleasure to meet you Kevin, my name is Samantha" she stated, turning to make eye contact with all of us.

"Could one of you be nice enough to help me to my car? She ended by turning to look at me. I shrugged and replied "I'd be happy to ma'am"

I handed my flag to a team member, and started walking beside her. Behind the wings of the stage, we passed into the dressing room area. After a few doors she turned and entered a medium sized room. She turned slightly, saying "Would you be a dear?"

I didn't know what she was talking about, luckily she quickly saw my confusion.

"Can you start to unzip me" she smiled.

"Oh!" I gasped and stepped forward and started to unzip her dress. She had shoulder length blond hair, and a creamy white gown. When the zipper got below her shoulders, she shaked and the dress started to fall slightly, showing me the back of her bra. I stepped backwards to the door. She looked back with a smile, and thanked me. "I'll just be a minute".

I waited outside in the hallway after closing the door. Shortly enough, she walked out in jeans, and a creamy white woolen sweater top. Her red boots accentuated her outfit to a T. She promptly placed her hand inside my elbow and had me lead the way out of the building. It didn't take us long to get to the parking lot. There, a fellow ROTC cadet was 'stationed' on 'guard duty'. I nodded as I was about to pass him when she stopped.

"Well, thank you for walking me to my car. I don't suppose I could offer you a ride home?"

"Uh, sure! Thank you!" I managed.

So a few steps later we reached her car. At this point, I thought she was being a tad over friendly, but I went with it. As I got in, she placed her hand on my lap, close to where the zipper began.

"Where to hon?" she looked at me with a mischievous smile.

"Just drive out and turn right on the street. I'm about 2-3 miles from here."

She shook her hand in acknowledgement, grazing my stiffening cock. Once we were on the street, she looked over coyly, asking "You doing alright hon? You feel...'stiff'. Her expression was even more mischievous.

"Yes, I'm fine. And can I add I thought you had a beautiful voice" not knowing what to say.

My mind raced as I thought, 'she's coming on to me'. I looked at her as she drove, she was a full bodied woman, and filled out her tight jeans with thick thighs. Her large chest was tightly wrapped in that sweater top that enhanced her breasts. In later years, I would look back and think she was the epitome of a PAWG or a BBW. I was lost in my racing thoughts when she spoke again.

"Oh thank you...I can do lots of things with this mouth of mine" as she raised her hand higher up my thigh. As I was wearing trousers of a uniform, the cloth allowed her to firmly & softly wrap her hand around my thickening dick. She dead eyed me.

I looked ahead, as I made my cock twitch twice in her hand. She squeezed back twice as well. I saw we were getting close to my student housing but did not want to waste this opportunity.

"Turn left at the next light" I directed her.

As she did, I pointed at the next street and she turned the car again. I pointed to a parking structure. She pulled in without a second thought, and eased her car into the lower levels and found a dark corner.

How do I make my move? My heart was pumping, and my cock throbbed in unison. She had taken her hand off my lap as she had turned into the stall. What could I say or do to get back in the game? I unbuckled my belt, undid my pants and dropped them.

She smiled a knowing smile, and embraced my shaft with her hand again. "Nice and thick: I like it!" She leaned over and blew cool air on my shaft before kissing the head. Her tongue followed shortly after, licking the tip and circling the crown.

I breathed in, taking in the moment. I closed my eyes as she began mouth loving my stiff soldier. She was making moaning sounds that were making me even hornier. I reached over and started massaging those large breasts with one hand. She responded by lifting her sweater so I could get underneath. My hand found no bra, just large white milk fed breasts that were as soft as silk. We continued fondling each other for a while, her tugging my cock, while I gently squeezed her nipples and massaged her mountains.

She suddenly got up, licking some spit from her lip. "Back seat" she demanded. We got out of the car and she pushed the seat forward of her sedan. I did the same from the other side, then we quickly got in. I finished taking off my pants, while she unzipped and took off her jeans. I helped her remove her sweater top. She then reclined along the back bench seat. I raised myself on one leg to give her room to position herself. When she was ready, I lowered myself onto her, kissing her, as I ground my stiffy against her pussy. She was good and wet already. The top of my oaken staff grinded into her clit. She opened her legs wider to give me more room, while I shifted to kissing and licking her nipples. She reached down and took my pecker in her hand, and started guiding into her pink silk palace. I raised my hips to give her access and she opened up to me.

I was inside her, my cock throbbing with anticipation. The wet warmth of her surrounded me. I felt I was in a blissful dream. All of my body tingled in excitement. I started slowly thrusting inside her as she pushed back. Our bodies started moving in sync with each other; thrusting, pushing, pulling, clapping together in unison. My mind was in heaven. I could smell her pussy from the wetness as my eel moved around in her cave. It felt like a delightful game of catch & release. As we fucked each other, her thrusting back at me...she would tighten her womanhood around my manhood like a tight fist. My cock would respond by twitching, trying to escape her grasp. When she would release it, my cock would swim in her warm waters, diving deeper and coming up for air. I don't know how long we fucked like that, a game of cat and mouse, it seemed like forever....when I started to feel pressure building up in my cock and balls.

"I think i'm going to cum soon" I let her know.

"Go ahead, I'm on the pill" she cooed.

So I started chasing the dragon. My eel started diving deeper and quicker into her warm wet cave. If she was reciprocating before, her counter thrusts now were like waves crashing into rocks. We were both covered in sweat as we kissed and tongued each other. Suddenly, she pinched my nipples hard, to the point of pain and I exploded inside her. Her warmth was now filled with my heat. She seemed to explode at the same moment because the gates opened and her wetness splashed out of her. If I could smell her moist pussy before, now it was intoxicating. Our bodies shuddered against each other. I made several pointless thrusts, she replied by squeezing my shaft with her vaginal wall. We finished like that, our sex organs pushing/squeezing against each other until she relaxed, letting me go. My cock lay there, inside her involuntarily twitching from time to time. Her body would spasm when it did.

I looked at her; tears in her eyes, tears of happiness, tears of joy, tears of sweet release. Her body seemed to shudder again and again. We lay there for several moments just lost in the feeling of complete abandon. Our bodies spent, our sweat glistening and mixing with each other. Her hands caressed my back in silky waves of fingers. Her hands reached down and squeezed my ass.

I pulled up a little bit, kissed her and looked into her eyes and said "I want this again. I want you again". Stating it simply and directly.

She was a middle aged woman, most likely married. I was a freshman in college, 18 1/2 and not a penny to my name. It was an impossibility. But I had to have her again. At that moment, I wanted her again and felt my dick start to respond in kind.

"Mmmm" she cooed, "someone is hungry again." she smiled.

Then her face went somewhere else. She must have realized the same as I did; this was an impossibility. Her face was strangely calm as I'm sure thoughts raced around.

"There might be a way", she finally uttered "do you like to sing?

"Just in the shower" I weakly replied.

"Well, I'm going to become your voice coach" she thought out loud. "We have to set it up officially to give us both cover".

I buried my face in her loving bosom, smiling knowing that I would know this ecstasy again. It was only a matter of time.