Kevin Deflowered Ch. 02

Story Info
Kevin and Samantha take their affair further.
2.1k words
4.27
13.2k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my freshman year of college, and I had finally lost my virginity. She was an opera singer that had performed in our auditorium. I had walked her to her car and things had moved quickly from there. After our coital exchange, we had laid together enjoying the after-glow that comes with the sweet release of sexual yearning and desire.

Before, we parted ways, I gave her my private email; I couldn't trust the school issued email. She said she would write as soon as she 'got the lay of the land'. It was only a few day later, after the weekend had passed. It read:

"Dear Kevin,

I really enjoyed our time together. I created this private email just for you! I want you so badly I'm constantly fingering myself when I have a private moment. My dildo has seen more action since I saw you, than ever before.

My problem is, and you might have guessed it, is that I'm married. I don't want this to ruin my private life. I'm sure you understand.

So, I want to suggest that I take you on as a student. I freelance as a singing/voice coach to budding singers. I haven't had a student in over a year, so this fits perfectly. My husband plays golf on Saturday mornings like clockwork. I can easily get my daughter out of the house by taking her to the mall.

The next step, and this is where it gets tricky, is I need to record you singing. A lot. You may not have a voice or skill for the usual students I have taught in the past. Let's plan on meeting Saturday after next.

Excitedly,

Samantha

I read and re-read the email several times. I would have to wait 2 weeks for our next 'meeting'. I didn't even think of the implications of the other stuff she wrote. Quickly writing back, I stated I completely understood and would wait for her next email "with anticipation". Also, I made it clear I would follow her instructions to the letter so she felt safe & secure.

The Thursday before the impending Saturday, she emailed me her home address with instructions, including what clothing to wear. Which I found odd, but decided to do exactly as she had instructed. I went out and bought some clothing she had specified. The slacks were not a problem, nor the button down white shirt. I went to the campus bookstore to buy a school logo embroidered sweater vest and bow tie. She had been very clear, we had to be 'open' as possible about who each of us was.

I took the campus bus to the nearest city bus line and took it to the nearest cross street to her home. From there, I walked 3/4's of a mile to her home. As I was walking up, I saw her talking to a neighbor, another middle aged suburban mom. They were talking about neighborhood gossip and I chose not to intrude, but rather waited till they were done with their conversation. They finished shortly after I walked up, and she turned to me, talking to the neighbor...

"This is Kevin, he's asked me to teach him how to sing," she explained.

"Oh, another one. Hi, my name is Maggie. I see you attend Faber University" she said, pointing to my school vest. "I hear the fraternities have some outlandish parties there".

"I wouldn't know" I calmly replied "I'm in the ROTC unit" I side stepped, thinking if she had a dim view of the fraternities, I should steer clear of any association. Every instruction Samantha had emailed me was becoming very clear.

"Oh, I've heard nothing but good things about their ROTC program. Good for you! Such an impressive young man!" she beamed. "I'll let you go Samantha, I know how valuable time is for you with these students of yours."

With that, we walked to her house, and through the front door. My anticipation started to ratchet up as soon as we started for the door. Once we were through the portal, and shut the door behind us, I reached forward and cupped that thick bottom of hers and squeezed. My virile member was already waking up for its duty call. Needless to say, I was shocked when she was all business, turned and said "that can wait".

"In fact, we may not get to that today" she moped. "I need to record several hours of you practicing before we can 'move on' to our "project" she smiled wickedly.

She saw the disappointment in my eyes and added, "oh don't worry Kevin...I'll make sure you go home satisfied". What followed was 2 1/2 hours of me trying my best to sing to her very demanding expectations. She corrected me many times, and had me start over repeatedly. It was only the last 1/2 hour she recorded anything. She had a small 'studio' set up in the den and only half of the den at that. The rest was business awards of her husband and pictures of corporate golf tournaments.

As I was losing hope, she paused and walked over to me. "Now let's give you something of what you came here for". She was wearing a typical weekend outfit for a housewife, but it wrapped her body nicely. She opened up the top of her button down dress, to the belt that wrapped her at the waist. Her enormous boobies spilled out sans bra. I immediately started kissing them, fondling them and sucking on her nipples. She responded by reaching towards my pants and groping my erection. She undid my belt, then the buttons and zipped down my zipper. Just as I was getting heated up, she nudged me back and squatted down to her knees. She started polishing my knob with professional acumen. Starting slowly, covering my helmet with kisses and tongue. She pushed my cock up and tongued my shaft from the bottom up, then down taking my balls in her mouth, one at a time. From there she started to take her lips and caress my shaft again, leaving lipstick streaks along my pole. She took my head in her mouth and started to really go down on me. Her lips acted as a pocket pussy, entering & teasing me as my meat entered and escaped her pouty lips; then deep throating me.

However long it took, she reveled in worshiping my phallus; she genuinely was enjoying it as much as I was. When my sticky shot came out, she took it in her mouth willingly, and swallowed it. She stood, and kissed me...I tasted a remnant of my man's milk. "I hope that's enough for now, I'll see you next Saturday, same time.

The following few weeks were the same, practicing singing and recording the sessions. Luckily, I took to her teaching and had a decent voice to go with it. The point wasn't to make me an opera singer, or for that matter any kind of singer. She was getting our voices recorded in order to create the illusion of training. She would play audio from our recordings from top notch speakers. Any neighbor walking by would hear us practicing singing.

After 3 weekends, the neighbors were used to me walking up. Her family took it in stride as this was 'just another student'. A little more than a month after we had fucked each other's brains out in the back of her car, I walked confidently up her walkway. Maggie waved from the sidewalk, walking her dog. As I waved back, Samantha opened the door to her domicile. She was wearing a floral print dress of mostly yellow with red flowers cascading down its length.

I walked in and she led me to a living room facing the backyard. There was a Moroccan shag carpet, surrounded by large comfy pillows. As I turned, her dress dropped to the floor. She was wearing red stockings that opened at her crotch, a corset that supported her large mother's bust while leaving her open to be fondled. Gazing at her physique, it came to me that she had a delicious body. She wasn't really a BBW, and PAWG was an oversimplification.

She was a woman.

Her years sat on her with a regal bearing. Her thickness was perfectly proportioned. Her tummy had clearly birthed children but it was flat and fit her like a glove.

"Glad you like the view" she smiled "...your turn!"

She undressed me, and took her time seducing me if you will. Planting kisses on my shoulders, and arms as she removed my clothing. Her lips grazed my nipples as my shirt came off. Using her lips to get a sense of my body, I was glad for all the military exercises & drills we did in ROTC. Clearly, she did too. Her hands ran along my sides and smoothed over my olive skin. Her hands undid my belt, then the zipper. As she shimmied my pants down, my bad boy popped out. Expecting her to start sucking it, I positioned myself.

"Oh no, today you get to fuck me raw" she cooed as we sank to the rug

The wide open space was far better than a back seat in a car. We kissed and fondled each other, groping our bodies in a passionate expression of our mutual lust. Neither of us rushed it. Before long, I could smell her womanly musk as her wetness revealed herself. Grinding my thick stick against her vulva, I licked and nibbled at her breasts. She deftly took my organ and put it inside her. Pure Ecstasy. Her wetness surrounded my manhood & I remembered why I wanted her so much. She squeezed me with her feminine temple, my rod pushed back. We were playing our game again.

The mutual thrusting had us breathing harder and harder. Before I went further, I demanded she bend over. We switched to doggy style, and I grabbed her hips to better pound her pussy. She was talking dirty at this point, 'fuck me' was interspersed with "I love your cock" and "fuck my pussy". I returned with "mmm, love that ass" as well as "I want to drown in your titties", followed by "yes Mistress". That must have triggered her, she immediately turned around and sat on my shaft. She started fucking me like a thoroughbread bolting out of the gates.

"I'll show you 'mistress', young man. Our fun and games are going to get even better" she promised. "Anything you want, I'll do for you. But you must always call me 'Mistress' when we are alone."

I swallowed, and replied "I am your sexual servant, I devote myself to making you feel like the goddess you are!" I swore as our bodies crashed against each other. Sweat poured from both of us. I would change positions before I could cum...making it last was my priority. We switched to screwing side by side, allowing me to grab her enormous ladies. When we returned back in doggy style, I would slap her ass leaving red cheeks behind. "More, MORE" she demanded. We rode each other like stampeding horses. "When you cum, I want to lick me clean and feed me your seed from your mouth"!

I erupted in creamy white stickiness...splattering her vaginal chamber with everything I had in me. I kept thrusting into her, her body twisting and contorting in orgasm after orgasm. I managed to keep banging her pussy for several long minutes after cumming. My dick seemingly was not finished with her yet. Once I knew my spent body couldn't continue, I obliged and licked her pussy clean of our mutual cum. She had splashed in her wetness again, and it covered both of our lower bodies. Coming up to her mouth, I bukkakied my semen into her. She took it in, licking my lips and exploring my mouth for every last drop. She was smiling as she said "Now this is how a woman should be fucked"

"Next Saturday can't come soon enough" I agreed. Laying there panting, I rolled her over so she lay on top of me. I buried my face in her breast, licking and nibbling her nips. "Put your full weight on me, I want to feel all of you on all of me". We lay there, spent for who knows how long.

"I don't know how long this will last", she stated "but I'm going to see to it that I milk every ounce of manhood out of you".

I smiled a deeply satisfied smile. I had found my lusty lover, and would not let go easily.