Kevin Deflowered Ch. 04

Story Info
Kevin faces the consequences of being caught.
2.3k words
4.45
7.9k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence was deafening.

Kevin went about his college classes and part time job like nothing had happened...but it had. It had been going on close to two weeks since Samantha and himself had been walked in on. Samantha hadn't emailed nor texted him. Needless to say, after finding his lust partner...he was afraid it was over.

A dorm mate, Chuck had invited him out and Kevin took him up on it. He needed to clear his mind. They walked down to "frat row", this party being hosted by a sorority. Alpha Phi had a reputation, they were rumored to be partially the inspiration for "Mean Girls". Kevin didn't care, he was just looking to drink and get out of his funk. As they walked up, there were two girls in sorority sweater's admitting guests. Kevin's friend told them he had been invited by Carrie. A quick text confirmed this. When Kevin started to follow him, the girls stopped him

"We need to know who invited you.." they explained.

"I'm with Chuck" he stammered, caught off guard.

"Sorry, but this is invite only" the taller of the two stated flatly

"...hang on Mandy" the shorter of the two chimed in..."maybe we can make an exception" to the taller girl.

The two girls gave each other a look, the silent communication of women that passes with a glance. The taller girl then smirked...

"Show us your six-pack" she grinned.

Kevin only took a second to catch on. He lifted his shirt to a flat stomach. The girls looked, when he knew he had their attention; he flexed. The girls smiled. His abs had been toned by ROTC, but further ripped from all the sweat he had poured out fucking Samantha. It was his turn to smile.

Having 'earned' his way in, he walked in and found Chuck getting a beer. Kevin approached the bar. An Alpha Phi with red ringlets of hair was manning the station.

"Beer?' she asked, already holding a Solo cup.

"Have any cocktails? Kevin deftly shot back.

Her eyebrow raised just a fraction, before she replied "Screwdriver, Tequila Sunrise or Rum & Coke?"

"Tequila Sunrise, with Milagro if you have it" he raised his eyebrow at her.

She smiled subtly, getting his drink ready. "I'm afraid we only have the generic Tequila, not the quality stuff. She placed the cup in his hand, her fingers brushing against his. "Don't be a stranger" as she moved to help the next person.

Kevin walked into the backyard with Chuck. As he looked around, he realized this was no average frat beer-bong kegger. Unbeknownst to him, while sororities could be just as big partiers, Alpha Phi tended to behave differently. He milled around with Chuck and approached some Alpha Phi's. Chuck tried his luck, which turned out to be unlucky.

"Hiya ladies. Well...I'm here! What are your two other wishes?" laughing at his own humor.

The girl's face did not change expression. After a moment, they looked at Kevin.

"Immaturity is the inability to delay self-gratification" he said, raising his cup to the girls. They both smiled and turned back to their conversation. Kevin started walking away while Chuck stayed to try to salvage his entrance. He spotted the red headed girl from behind the bar and headed in her direction. "Nice, you were able to escape" he quipped.

She turned, recognizing him. She nodded in agreement. "I'm not a lowly freshman," she explained. "The pledges and freshmen have later duty. Once a girl is established in Alpha Phi, we get to truly enjoy our soirees"

Kevin nodded, expressing understanding. "Does that mean I'm a lowly freshman as well?" he chided her.

"What? Oh, no..." she cottoned on "...wait, you're not telling me you're a first year, are you?"

"Guilty as charged" tipping his drink to her.

"Ha! Well you fooled me. I took you to be a little older, more experienced."

They fell into a conversation about college and post college aspirations. It lasted well into the night, and before Kevin called it a night, they exchanged numbers. Walking towards his dorm, Kevin realized he hadn't been stressed about Samantha. Getting out had worked, his mind was at peace. When Kevin arrived at his dorm, he fired up his laptop and checked his email. There was an email from Samantha.

"Kevin,

I finally convinced Maggie to keep my secret, but it wasn't easy and there is a

price to pay. If you aren't spooked, we can meet again this coming Saturday. Things will be a little different, as you can imagine. You'll find out if you choose to join me. Please say you'll come. Missing you, "

Samantha

Kevin smiled. He knew he would go...how could he not? His mistress of lust was waiting for him and he was excited about keeping their exploration going. They had only scratched the surface really, if you thought about it. The week suddenly seemed brighter.

****************

In no time, Saturday arrived. Kevin did all his usual preparations. He made sure to groom himself properly. Beyond just a shower & shave with some cologne, he manscaped himself for her. He wondered how Samantha would like it. Just thinking of her stiffened his peter. After a quick bus ride, and brisk walk, he was striding up her walkway. A quick knock on the door, a pause, then he let himself in. He heard her voice from within "You know where to find me lover boy"

He approached the living room filled with anticipation. Standing above the familiar Moroccan shag carpet was Maggie. She was in a lingerie outfit you might expect to find in the window of a Victoria's Secret. Thigh high blue stockings were clipped to garters. Her thong panties matched as did her push up bra. A sheer negligee did nothing to hide what Maggie wanted to show him. He had to admit, she was a looker. (But he also thought, 'she's trying to hard) Thinner than Samantha, with long legs and a flat tummy. Her ladies were a C cup, but that might have been the push up bra's doing. His dick softened ever so slightly.

"Where's Sam?" he asked tonelessly.

"Right here" a soft voice replied behind him. She walked around him to the living room, with a face that seemed more serious than usual. "I promised Maggie you would fuck her in order to keep my secret." she said, with tremor in her voice. "I hope you'll agree" she looked downcast.

"Only if that's what you want, truly want" he stated firmly but sympathetically.

"I need you to" she responded.

Maggie walked forward. "To buy my silence, you have to make me orgasm several times. Samantha has to watch and can't jump in until I'm satisfied" gave her ultimatum.

"Okay" Kevin replied, like a gun fighter in a movie "be careful what you wish for. Start by licking your fingers and masturbating" he commanded.

Maggie imagined any number of scenarios...but not like this one. His voice and presence did not brook any discussion. She immediately licked her middle and ring finger of her right hand. She used her left hand to pull down her thong, and started rubbing her pussy with her wet fingers. Kevin's cock started to respond. Samantha moved to where she could watch a little better.

"That's it, keep going" he insisted.

Maggie rubbed her labia and opened herself up. She started moaning a little, getting worked up. She started flicking her bean for added effect. Her breath started to rise. Kevin stepped forward to her. "Undress me"

Maggie started with his pants, unbuckling the belt, then the zipper and dropping them. She was tempted to drop to her knees and start sucking him, which Kevin recognized. "Not yet, take off my shirt".

Maggie lifted the sweater vest and shirt together. His firm chest and abs shocked a moan from her lips. She had already seen him fully nude, but to be so close and in the moment was very different. Her hands came back to his chest after tossing clothes to the side. She ran her fingers down his chest to his meat. "That's it, give it a squeeze, play with it...but keep masturbating"

She licked her fingers and did as she was told. Her pussy dripping from her juices, she had no problem sliding into herself. Her left hand she used to squeeze his package. She started to drop to her knees to suck him.

"You didn't ask," he corrected.

"Can I suck your dick now" she almost begged.

"Can I suck your dick now...?" implying to her.

"Can I suck your dick now Kevin" she gasped.

"Can I suck your cock now Master" corrected Kevin.

She was panting. Between fingering herself and playing with his mastiff, she was getting so excited. Kevin suddenly smelled Samantha's wetness somewhere behind him. His cock responded by getting thicker, an angrier kind of thicker. Maggie moaned as she breathlessly asked "Can I suck your cock now Master".

She didn't wait, practically shoving her mouth onto his genitals. She was hungry, that much was certain. A passing thought crossed Kevins mind; these wives must be lacking in the bedroom. Maggie was rimming his head with her tongue, and taking him inside in equal measure. "Keep masturbating," he warned. She renewed her fingering. Kevin looked over his shoulder to Samantha "Should I fuck her now, Mistress?

Samantha was gently rubbing herself, with a smile she showed Kevin she appreciated his continuation of their verbal games. She was semi-clothed in black silk teddy. Clearly, Maggie was to be the temptation and Samantha was supposed to play 2nd fiddle. He honestly thought Sam was sexier in her silk teddy than Maggie. Samantha drew out the moment, as Maggie had started fingering herself while sucking him harder to earn her dicking down. "Please her, my young man" with a wicked smile she finally uttered.

Kevin reached down and brought up Maggie. He kissed her lightly on her lips and whispered "I'm going to make you pay" he said with a tone. He brought her over to Samantha, and had her kneel. "If you want my cock, eat out my Mistress's pussy" he said without hesitation. Maggie looked at Samantha, friends for years...she wasn't quite sure what to do. Samantha, smiling...opened her legs. Maggie, with a little hesitation, started to flick her tongue on Mistresse's clit. Kevin gently applied more pressure on the back of her head as got behind her. "You have mean it" he semi-whispered.

He tapped Maggie's pussy with an up swing of his dick. Maggie shuddered. This time she started mouthing Sam's love palace with more gusto, even if it wasn't with passion. Kevin slipped in behind her, kneeling, same as Maggie, entering her pussy from behind, but gently. A long exasperated moan issued forth. Sam took advantage of Maggie's open mouth and brought her hips forward perfectly placing it for Maggie's mouth. Kevin now pushed with more effort, taking it easy on her at first. It also shoved her mouth into Sam's pussy. At this point, Maggie started eating pussy the right way. She started sucking on Sam's labia, first the left, then the right...circling her pussy and teasing Sam's pearl. Now Kevin started cocking her with more meaning. Maggie brought her knees closer together to better feel his cock filling her. Taking hold of her hips Kevin started thrusting with a good tempo. Samantha looked over Maggie to Kevin's eyes...they both were enjoying turning the tables on Maggie. They now had her 'split-roast' style. As Kevin picked up the pace, Samantha took Maggie's head in her hands, caressing her hair and guiding her to best take advantage of her tongue and mouth.

Maggie was moaning with pleasure, her tight pussy had adjusted to Kevin's thickness. She no longer was abashed about providing cunninglus, she was actively taking her part. Kevin, noting Maggie's acceptance to the situation, thought about playing more reindeer games. "Mistress, when you're ready, please cum in Maggie's cum receptacle".

Then he started pounding Maggie. His hands had clenched her hips like a vise, ramming her back on to him even as he thrusted into her. Samantha, excited by his game, made Maggie eat her out even more, almost suffocating her with her joyfully inflamed pussy. Maggie was beside herself. She had quietly cum when Kevin entered her, now she was peaking and didn't want to stop. Her body started shaking as an orgasm ripped through her body. Unlike Sam, she didn't squirt. Sam was getting close but needed a finisher. "Suck on the clit Mags...suck it harder"

Maggie had no choice. Even as Kevin kept pounding her from behind, she obeyed. Soon after it was Sam's turn to buck and thrash as she came and squirted across Maggie's face. Several smaller squirts followed after...just as Maggie came again. Kevin flipped Mag's over and pinned her in a missionary. He was close. He started licking his Mistresses cum & wetness off Maggie's face. "Mistress, will you please join me?"

Samantha started kissing her neighbor playfully, knowing she was beyond the pale. Kevin focused on cumming a good one. He always pounded better on top, and he let the nosy neighbor feel it. Maggie would have been crying out in ecstasy, but Sam kept playing tongue hockey with her. Suddenly, Margaret William Henderson's eyes opened wide. Kevin's milk had shot up into her deep vessel. Her body almost bent over backwards as the mother of all orgasm's hit her. Her hands reached out grabbing the carpet to get a hold on reality.

Lovers; Sam & Kevin looked at each other with adoring eyes. They knew what to do next. They traded places, Samantha gently started to clean up Kevin's cum out of Margaret's chalice. Kevin climbed over Mag's prone body, and gently laid his python on her lips. Semi comatose, she started suckling it like a babe to a pacifier. She took what her cum of hers mixed with his. Her hand squeezed his shaft to get some more out.

"So, Maggie...Do we have an understanding?" Kevin stated.

For a while, Maggie didn't respond. She lay there as Samantha came and sat next to Kevin, her arms caressing her lover. Maggie's chest rose and fell as her body caught up with experience.

"Yes Master...I understand perfectly now."