Kevin Deflowered Ch. 03

Story Info
Kevin & Samantha playfully explore sex positions.
1.7k words
4.21
9.3k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look what I bought" Samantha cooed.

It was going on 2 months of meeting with Kevin, discreetly and clandestinely. She was circling her finger around his nipples, her head resting on the crook of his other arm & shoulder.

"Let me see" he said as he gave her a peck on the forehead.

They had just finished another heavy session of love making. Both were spent and covered in a sheen of sweat. She reached over, temporarily lifting her head off his shoulder. She fished around in her large purse until she found what she was looking for. She lifted it in front of both of them.

It was a copy of the Kama Sutra.

Kevin smiled, which made Samantha giggle.

"Reeaally" Kevin stretched out the word for emphasis.

"Yeah, why not?" she said "It makes sense if we're going to find new and exciting ways to bone each other!"

"I'm not arguing," replied Kevin. "I was hoping to add some kink too"

"OHHHH" Samantha's turn to stretch it out for emphasis "What did you have in mind my lusty lover?'

"I've been thinking of tying you up with rope. I've seen some bondage porn where she's wrapped up in rope with knots all over the place"

"Mmmm, that does sound fun" she said, starting to stroke his shaft as both were warming up for a second bout of play.

~~ 0 ~~

The following weekend, when Kevin arrived Samantha didn't answer the door. He knocked, but there was no response. Suddenly nervous, he tried the door knob. It wasn't locked, deepening the mystery. He opened the door to just a tad ajar and poked his head in

"Hello? Repetiteur Samantha?'

He heard soft music coming from the living room. The room they used to gain carnal knowledge of each other. Gingerly he walked in and closed the door. Walking forward he realized there was also an aroma coming from within. A cross between Vanilla and Jasmine if his nose wasn't wrong. He reached the small steps that lowered to the living room. The curtains were drawn as usual, but indeed there were scented candles lit around the room.

And there was his Mistress...wearing a simple silk half kimono. It was very obvious she was completely nude underneath. The thin material accentuated her curves beautifully, especially her breasts and hips. It came down to just below her bottom. As she moved, her heavy breasts seemed to want to escape the willowy negligee. Her nipples were aroused and could easily be seen pressing against the blouse.

"Hiya lover" she beamed!

Kevin stood there, taking in the sight, unconsciously his hand moved towards his crotch. "Oh my gawd, you look divine" he finally managed. She struck a pose to emphasize her sexy body, further teasing him and making her giggle uncontrollably.

Walking towards her, her smile widened. Her plan had worked, he was incredibly turned on and his pants were getting tighter as his phallus was being engorged with lust. He leaned in and started kissing her as his right hand firmly grabbed her derriere. His left went to her massive tit and started massaging it through the silk. Within moments, he could whiff her feminine musk. Her hands moved to his pants and started unzipping him. She roughly shoved down his pants and grabbed his manly root. It was already getting hard, and her hands half teased, half pleasured his package, bringing him to full strength.

After several minutes of fondling each other, he ditched the rest of his clothes. He dug into his pants, and got something out. He leaned and kissed her, then stepped back. She paused, waiting to see what he was up to. In his hands, he had a length of red nylon rope.

"Is that for me?" her mouth agape, her eyes were awestruck.

"Of course lover" he smiled "I want to start with a simple shibari tie"

There was a moment of silence, her smile frozen on her face...his smile in anticipation.

"Oh, you beautiful man!" she whispered "I think I'm going to love this"!

He stood before, and started to tie her up. Looping the rope from behind her neck, then tied it in front of her chest, right about where a pendant would hang. He went on to tie a total of four knots down her torso. The second just below where her nipples lined up, the third just above her navel, the last knot right about where her clit was. As she stood motionless, letting him work her pussy tingled with excitement. His staff was rigid and firm. She reached out and grabbed it to give it a squeeze. It felt incredibly hot to the touch, she was delighted to find it. He then ran the rope underneath and below her legs to start to run up her backside. The rope came up to where the rope was tied around her neck. He passed it through the loop, then he split the twin lengths to the side. Here he passed the rope to the front and above her magnificent mounds entered and split the rope in front creating a diamond in the rope. This was repeated for the space between each of the knots so her rope-lingerie had diamonds down the front. Each time it passed through, a simple knot was added to the loop in the rope. Finally, he tied the last knot into a bow behind the small of her back. He had tied her in a Shibari Hishi Karada pattern.

"Please fuck me now" she begged.

"No, as my Mistress, you order me how to fuck you and in what way" he smiled, giving her a small kiss in the space at the top of her nose, between the eyes. Her smile widened as she took his heated meat into her hands. Her look told him everything.

They started in a standing position, Sammukha. He brought her to a wall where she lifted one leg up. His rod was rock hard, her kitten was slippery with wet. Her hand guided him in and he pushed to enter her. Again, he was transported away to a heavenly experience as her jasmine sweet velvet flesh encircled him. The delicious moisture of her cave trying to quench the hunger of his big thick Johnson. They started slowly, pushing against each other. They kissed as they rubbed their bodies against each other. The rope rubbed as well and added an exciting dimension. The thrust of his hips against her started to pick up the pace. She was moaning and her left hand dropped to massage his nipple.

"Uh uh uh" she breathed, feeling his manhood entering her ladyness.

"MMM mmm mmm...yeah ...oh yeah" he responded.

He then scooped up her other leg so now the back of her knees were caught and supported in his elbow; the Janukurpara. His thrust came harder and faster now, and entered her deeper due to the position that had her pinned to the wall.

"Oh god, I love how you fuck me like your doll" she gasped breathlessly.

"I... do... aim... to please... Mistress" he smiled between breaths, giving her a quick kiss.

Both her hands pinched his nipples hard at the same time. His cock monster responded by stiffening even more. She smiled, feeling it welling up inside of her. The pounding was now faster and more methodical. "Don't cum yet lover...I want you long and hard".

He carried her to the couch, which luckily had a throw blanket on it. He slowly sat back, so she was straddling him. Here she used her leverage to start rocking & rolling her hips on him. She rocked her hips in semi-circular waves, the knot near her clit giving her reason to push further and harder. The rope was working wonders. While it felt constricting in a way, she liked the added touch that her motion tugged the rope in several places, creating a euphoria of pleasure throughout her body.

"I might cum soon" he warned

"Not yet lover...take me down there" she ordered.

They went to the floor, the poor Moroccan rug being used repeatedly with their passionate affair. He lifted her, and rotated her so she was on top. He gently shifted his legs, as she adjusted hers, so that his legs were now up in the air with his knees up by his chest; the Indrani. Her hips opened up so she could now ride in a squatting type of 'cowgirl'. His legs meant she was driving the car now.

She began thrusting, which was very new to her. In a way, she was fucking him now as a she rammed her slut hole onto his wood. Over and over, her hips pushed forward taking his wood deeper into her. The tension was mounting, both were near their limit. Sweat running in rivulets down their bodies.

"Switch" he called.

They quickly unwound, and she dropped to all fours. She lowered her arms so her ass was in the air, daring him to ride her like a horse. He would not disappoint. From behind, he entered her drenched valley, his mighty oak easily slipping in. Immediately, he started his stroking thrusts. Already at a moderate speed, he started to speed up. Her hands grabbed the shag carpet, her muscles taut the punishment she was taking. He pounded her pussy, his hips clapping her bottom...shaking her lucious rump and sending ripples along her flesh. Her hands and arms were being used to brace herself. She didn't want to fall forward. She was loving her pussy being destroyed the way it was.

"Take me... Take Me... TAKE ME" she bellowed.

A spasm.

A peak.

He wrenched her back and exploded white hot liquid into her cervix, his hands grabbing her large ladies from behind. She was squirting as well. Splashing musky water onto him and down her thighs. Both of them were breathing heavy, panting breaths. Letting the micro shudders run their course. His penis was twitching and ejaculating the last of its sperm. Her body was shaking, but her legs, even more so. In the sudden calm, they heard something.

"Oh. My. Gawd!" came from behind them.

They turned, Maggie was standing at the entrance to the living room, a shocked look on her face. The front door, unlocked, was slightly ajar. Both of them suddenly became aware, the audio playing their "practice session" of singing lessons was silent.