Kevin Kim Ch. 02: Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your cock out, Kevin Kim,"

I didn't need any more instruction on what to do next, and I hurriedly undid my belt buckle as I spun in my seat to put my legs on either side of her rotund body. "Take those fucking tits out," I growled once in place, and although Carla smirked at the demand, she complied. She reached deep into each cup to grab the undersides of her breasts then lifted them out at the same time, presenting a literal rack of tit to me. They were indeed gigantic, well into G-cup territory and, while oblong due to their length, I was definitely a fan. Her big, dark pink nipples pointed down at a 45-degree angle, but to me that was pretty impressive for a massive-titted middle-aged mom of three.

"They're beautiful," I whispered without thinking, further fucking up my schizophrenic nice guy/alpha-male persona. Carla genuinely smiled at the unintentional compliment, and she ran her hands along my muscular thighs with desire.

"Quite the flatterer," she said demurely, then her chubby hands reached up to pull my zipper down. "Unfortunately, we don't have much time, so I need you to..."

Carla's sentence trailed away as her hand reached through my fly then grabbed my semi-erect dick, and when she managed to pull me out, she just stared at it reverently.

"Holy shit, Kevin," she whispered, and it was then my turn to smirk. "Seriously: Holy fucking shit. Where...where were you hiding this thing?"

I watched her slowly work her doughy hand along my engorging shaft, and I enjoyed the contrast of her pale skin against my tan cock. I also enjoyed the ego boost in seeing that her fingers couldn't reach all the way around even though I wasn't completely hard.

"I've gotten pretty good at tucking things away," I said before reaching down to squeeze one of her tits. "You can't imagine how embarrassing something like this can be as a teenager." I slowly massaged the breast in my hand, making sure to tweak the nipple with a bit of force to let her know that I was in control. The resultant whimper went straight to my dick, and when it pulsed with arousal, Carla bit her lower lip.

"You should..." she started before trailing off into heavy breathing. "You should get the...the, um....the lube in my purse. Just check the side pocket, it should be there." I watched Carla with pride as she stared transfixed on my fat shaft, but when I looked down at her heaving breasts, I remembered I badly I wanted to drive said shaft between them.

I twisted in the seat to reach for her purse in the passenger footwell, and as I stretched out, I felt Carla's other hand run along my chiseled abs. I chuckled when I heard another whimper of desire, but my chuckling caught in my throat when my cockhead was encircled by something warm and wet. Carla's lips locked my helmet in her mouth, and I groaned as her tongue slowly circled the tip. I just froze there, stretched out in my car, her purse in my hand my cockhead in her mouth. The feeling was incredible, and from the way that she worked her tongue, I could tell she'd had plenty of practice.

I sat up and pulled the small bottle of lube out of her purse, but from the look of her ample cleavage, the container just didn't seem to be enough. Carla never removed her mouth from my shaft when I sat back up, in fact she never even opened her eyes. She appeared to be savoring the moment as she polished my helmet, and I had to place my hand on her shoulder to bring her back to the present.

"Carla, we're in a parking lot," I said while giving her a little shake. "More specifically, you're on your knees in a parking lot, tits out. I appreciate the knobjob, but unless you want to lose your ability to practice due to a lewd misconduct charge, maybe you should pull the ladies up here to get this thing going."

Carla slowly let my helmet slip from her mouth, and after a long lick on my glans, she looked up at me. "You're a practical one," she replied, a bit out of breath. She pulled her long tankers up and placed them on either side of my prodigious cock, enveloping two-thirds of the shaft. The last third of my golden rod jut proudly from the sea of tits, pointing directly at her glistening lips.

"Fucking fuck, Kevin, I never expected you to be so hung," she exclaimed as I dribbled some of the lube along the shaft. She slowly pulled her jugs up to coat her cleavage, and once they were lubricated, we found a comfortable speed. She grabbed the sides of her breasts and pinched each nipple, and I held the back of her neck as I slowly thrust my fat cock between her tits. With each pump, both Carla's breasts and eyes stayed locked on my shaft, but I could see her lick her lips every so often.

"Not to sound racist," she started, but I wasn't trying to lose my wood to some stupid shit. To cut her off before she could ruin the moment, I gave her a drawn out thrust that put my dick against her lips. Carla immediately pulled me into her mouth, inhaling everything that was sticking out of her cleavage. I held her neck as she bobbed furiously along me, and her lusty whimper got my balls boiling. I eventually pulled myself free of her lips, and she looked back up at me as we resumed the titfuck.

"I get it," Carla said with a smile, "but you can't blame me. This tree trunk would be impressive on any man, but your demographic isn't exactly lauded for its size."

"Story of my life," I groaned after she gave my cockhead another lick. "I used to be bitter about it, but now I just treat this as an unexpected compensation to a girl for giving me a chance. It also makes shaking free of the same girls a bit difficult."

Carla squeezed her tits harder around my shaft, getting me to groan again. "You're a fucking unicorn, Kevin, and I'm talking about more than this gorgeous tube of meat between your legs. Of course you're going to have women struggling with seeing you go. Also, if you think shoving your cock in my mouth is punishment for saying potentially stupid things, then I'll go full retard for my own benefit."

I laughed despite the absurd situation, but my laughter was once again cut short, this time by my phone.

"Call from Trenton Lee," my car announced, and I groaned once more.

"And there's one of the reasons for the surprise," Carla quipped, though she hadn't slowed her titfuck at all.

"We'll talk about that in a second," I replied while watching her pale breasts slide along my shaft. "You know I have to take this call, though." Carla muttered to herself as she pulled away begrudgingly, and as she packed her mighty mams back into her bra, I answered.

"What do you need, Trenton," I said while watching Carla waddle back around to the passenger side, her blouse wide open and her tits wobbling about.

"Kim, I need you back here," the slightly accented voice answered. "We've got a situation with one of your clients."

"What's the situation?"

"He's here. That's situation enough."

I rubbed at my temples and shook my head, as there were multiple reasons why the call wasn't what I or my boner wanted to hear. "Who is it? Could you at least tell me that?"

"He says his name's Xavier, Kim. That's about all he'll say."

"I'll be right there," I answered immediately. "Also, don't try talking to him. Actually, just see him to my office then shut the door."

"Okay, I'll get one of the interns--"

"No, you see him to my office, alright? Don't let any of the interns show him anywhere, especially not Crystal; he'll eat that dumb bitch alive. She'll be selling dimebags and handjobs on the corner by the end of the day if you let him talk to her."

"Jesus, Kim," Trenton started, but I wasn't hearing it.

"Just do it, Trenton. I made six figures off of him alone last year, so just make it happen."

Only after I'd ended the call did I realize that my door was still open, my legs were still out of the car, and my man-sausage was just lying along my thigh. I swung back into the vehicle then started the car, and after a few moments, we were on the road. The ride was relatively quiet, as the unexpected and somewhat unbelievable tryst with Carla had been suddenly pushed into the background by my urgent call. However, after hitting a heavy amount of lunchtime traffic, Carla looked over and decided to divulge a bit more about herself.

"I didn't have to do it," she said simply, but I had no idea what she was referring to. "With the Big Four, I mean. I wasn't going to get forced out of the door, and I was already making pretty decent money. I made it seem like I'd been shoved into a corner and they all just decided to fuck my mouth, but it wasn't like that."

Despite the somewhat aggressive and completely hypothetical situation, my cock lurched at the imagery. "Well fuck, Kevin," Carla remarked when she noticed the movement, "who'd've thought that would get you going? I'll just keep that stored away for later. It's always the quiet ones, I swear. Anyways, they didn't force me; I offered, and they accepted. Kind of a barter of sorts for that bump up, but it's not like I wouldn't have made senior partner eventually."

"Then why do it?" I asked, genuinely curious why the outwardly devout, dedicated mother and wife would debase herself unnecessarily.

"I just like blowing guys," came the incredibly blunt and dick-hardening answer. "I could've been working at some random bullshit retail store and I still would have blown my manager if it meant I got paid more. Honestly, it wouldn't even take money; I'd probably just do it if I was into him."

"Wha...but...wha...Carla?" was my well-thought out response to her raunchy admission, however my cock was much more articulate in its response.

"See, this is part of the reason why I like it," she answered while reaching over to grab the base of my stiffening shaft. "You guys try so hard to lie about what you want, but your dicks never lie. Do you know when I figured that out?" I shook my head, too lost in the sensation of her soft hand working up and down my cock. "Senior year of high school. I'd gotten a B-minus, but I needed an A-plus in order to guarantee making it into the Ivy-league school of my dreams. It wasn't some porno fantasy-type situation, either. I had this same, dumpy, classically unattractive body, but I also had these tits, and I learned that's all I needed."

"You seduced the teacher?" I asked, but Carla laughed the question off.

"If only I was that confident in high school, maybe I would've turned out differently. No, I went to the teacher after hours to ask if there was anything that I could do for extra credit. Sad, friendless, dumpy Carla Holmen and her massive cow tits, not realizing she was walking right into the innocence slaughterhouse."

"So it was...he took..." I mumbled, but by this point I was rock hard.

"Again, your dick is more honest than your brain. Yeah, Kevin, but I didn't realize what was happening until his hand was up my shirt and I heard his zipper coming down."

"And you..."

"I got my A-plus, Kevin," Carla finished for me. "I got a lot of A-plusses, even when I'd already earned an A-plus. Mr. Nielsen called me 'Gills' because I took to it like a fish takes to water, and I know he was sad to see me go. I learned a lot from him, so when I wanted something and saw an opening, I took it. I lost my virginity to the star quarterback, earned the assistant manager position at a video store to pay for undergrad, and had five grand taken off my first car all because I knew how and when to play the weak links."

"Quarter...quarterback," I mumbled as she reached over and began working me with both hands, and she giggled at the memory.

"He used to tease me in trigonometry for being the lumpy cow that I was, but I saw the way he watched my chest when I came into class one day. So, just for him, the next day I wore the thinnest bra and shirt I had. I'd kept playing with my nipples to get them as hard as possible, then after class, I made sure that he got an eyeful of these ladies pointing straight at him through my shirt. Suddenly number seven wasn't so mean, wanted to 'study' with me, and I wasn't in a position to say no. I knew what positions I wanted to be in with him, all of which involved his dick inside me like nobody else had been."

"You and that teacher never had sex?" I asked, and Carla shook her head.

"As stupid as it sounds, he didn't want to 'sleep' with a student because he felt it was wrong and disloyal to his wife."

"But you could blow him?" I said with a laugh, and Carla's hands tightened ever-so-slightly around my shaft.

"Hypocritical to be sure, but I got what I wanted, and I really didn't want him popping my cherry anyway. I was the typical awkward teenage girl, so I wanted the guy to be prince charming like in the movies. The only difference between me and the rest of those girls was a set of F-cups and a penchant for turning even the most-experienced boy into a minute man. Thus, after maybe five meetups behind the bleachers to help him release all of that eighteen-year-old angst down my throat, I talked him into helping me make that dream come true. It may sound crazy, but how many other women can say they lost their V-card to the hottest fucking guy in school?"

I nodded in respect, as Carla did indeed know how to get what she wanted with what she had. "So is it the benefits that you enjoy, or the actual act?"

Carla mentally weighed the question, deliberating the pros and cons of each. Then, after glancing around my car's heavily tinted cabin, she nodded. Without saying a word, she slipped her head under my right arm then took half of my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck," I groaned in pleasured surprise, and she slowly slurped her way off before sitting back in her seat.

"I like that," she replied earnestly. "I like the reaction, knowing that I'm the one creating that pleasure. I love the feeling of a man in my mouth, and I don't know if it's because of the way that Mr. Nielsen took advantage of me that day, but I actually get off having a cock in my mouth. I guess because I spent so much more of my time on my knees rather than on my back, my brain just sort of adjusted."

"That's...kind of fucked up," I said after considering the statement, and she nodded easily.

"Yeah, maybe. I mean, it's never not going to be fucked up when a teacher's using his student's mouth as a sex toy, but what's done is done. I can't really change this, and I have never heard any guy complain about my proclivities. I use what I've got and what I'm good at to get more."

"And your husband's okay with your past?" I asked, but her face contorted in disgust as she let go of my shaft.

"He's a pathtetic piece of shit," she spat, "and my kids are entitled little assholes. I guess the latter is partly my fault, but I did the marriage and kids thing because I was supposed to, and I picked the safest motherfucker to do so with. Honestly, Kevin, everything I do in that life is a fucking charade, from the stupid churchgoing wife shit to the doting mother. Tom doesn't even look at me any more, he's too busy beating off to barely legal starlets and Japanese porn. How we even have three kids is beyond me. I know the fat fuck wasn't attracted to anything more than my tits when we got married, and he was turned off by those once they grew and I started lactating."

My dick lurched again, bringing a little smirk appeared on Carla's face once more. "Oh Kevin, please tell me I've hit on another fetish for you; that would just make my day. Is it the pregnancy?" No response, but the corner of her mouth hitched in thought. "How about the swelling tits? Is that something?" My cock grew a bit more, and Carla smiled as she got warmer. "Maybe it isn't just that they're swelling, but why they're swelling," she guessed, and despite my trepidation, my cock lurched again. "Fuck I wish I had known you back then, or some version of you. I'd have given you all the milk you could drink; lord knows I had more than I ever needed."

My dick practically heaved at her wording, and Carla squealed with delight. "You magnificent, horse-dicked unicorn! My husband did everything in his power to keep my milk machines away, and here you're ready to shoot your wad at the thought of 'em. It wouldn't even have been a question, I would have given you everything just to be looked at as attractive, especially by a hunk like you." She reached back over then began stroking me with gusto, and I paced my breathing to keep my composure.

"Why don't you just...oh yeah, Carla...just divorce your husband? You're obviously not happy. And, I mean, you've sucked three of your bosses off, titfucked me in a parking lot, and now you're jerking me off. Monogamy has kind of flown out the window."

Carla laughed heartily, but she never took her eyes off my cock. "Comfort, Kevin. I hate my life, but it's a life I know. I hate my kids, but they're my kids and I want them to have a two-parent household. I hate my husband, but better a man that I detest who still brings a paycheck home than risking it in the dating world with this body and that much baggage. I don't even give a shit if my husband's cheating too, as long as he's present so those three assholes don't grow up to be like...well, our clients."

"Fair enough," I agreed, but I convulsed a bit when her stroking pushed me past my gate of self-control. "Look Carla, I never expected any of this, and it's not like I don't enjoy it because I sure as shit do, but you're really, really good with your hands. I can't go back into the office with...I mean, if you keep...fuck...if you keep..."

"God damn it, Kevin," Carla growled, and then she dipped her head back under my arm. She took more than half my cock this time, enough to elicit little gags and contract her throat tightly around my shaft. She moaned with delight each time my long rod triggered these mini-gags, and the sound of her slurping, her moans, and the sight of her head bobbing at the bottom of my periphery was too much for me to handle.

"Fuck....fuck....fucking cumming!" I groaned, and without thinking, I grabbed the back of her head then forced her farther down. I heard her moan loudly before my vision went blurry as the first blast of cum fired down her throat. I thrust my hips up at each burst, facefucking her into drinking my seed. I released my grip as the orgasmic convulsions subsided, allowing her to slowly suck her way back up and off my shaft. She rolled what small amount of my load was actually in her mouth around with her tongue, then after a satisfied swallow, she sat back in the seat.

"You're a real Jekyll and Hyde, Kevin," Carla remarked while staring dreamily out the window. "I don't understand how you can go from being a complete bitch to using my throat like a fucking condom in a split-second."

"I didn't mean to--"

"Don't fuck this up by apologizing, Kevin," she interrupted. "Which one do you think I preferred? My knees still have indentations from the parking lot pavement where I was titfucking you. Do you really think I was planning on catching your load in some fast food napkins? I don't know which version of you is what you naturally lean towards, but the one who just force-fed me his DNA had me ready to pop."

I drove a bit more in silence, struggling with the two identities myself. "Maybe that's my issue," I thought aloud, though I was considering the dressing down that Prey had handed me rather than Carla's arousal.

"Uncertainty?" Carla asked, and she nodded quickly. "Yeah Kevin, that's one of your biggest flaws. That's what the Big Four use to keep you in your place, too. You have every reason to be confident, but for some reason, you're so afraid of what people will think that you don't understand you don't have to give a shit. You have a very thick ten inches plus down there, yet somehow you have less confidence than Trenton, and he's hung like a fucking light switch."