Kevin Kim Ch. 02: Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swerved when the unexpected comment registered, and we both laughed hard at the criticism. "Seriously, Kevin, you need to use what you've got before it fades away with time," Carla continued earnestly. "That's what will get you -- and consequently me -- where you want to go. Be that version, and I promise you that whenever you want me, I'm willing to please you."

Although I had just filled her stomach with a decent load, my cock lurched at the carnal offer. "Geez, Kevin, you're no joke," she said in disbelief upon noticing the physical effect. "Maybe it's just your youth, but I can't remember the last time a guy was ready to go again so soon. Just say the word..."

She let the comment hang as she tweaked her big nipples again, but we were getting too close to the office building and I knew the second time would take me far longer.

"No, as much as I'd like it, we really don't have the time," I replied after a sigh. "Xavier's not the type of person I want to keep waiting."

Carla sighed in disappointment as she looked down at my crotch, but after fumbling around in her purse, she looked back up at me. "Then say thank you," she requested, and I laughed lightly.

"Thank you for lunch?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"You know what I want to hear."

"Thank you for what, Carla? You've done a lot for me today. Thank you for being honest with me, thank you for showing me those beautiful tits, thanks for the titfucking me with those tits, and thank you for blowing me on the way back to work. Does that about cover everything?"

Carla tweaked one of her nipples heard and whimpered as I read the list off, but after regaining her senses, she pulled out her phone. "That'll do it," she said while tapping the 'stop' button on her screen, effectively ending a recording that she'd been making of the entire lunch session.

"Figures," I muttered in dismay. "So now I have potential blackmail always hanging over my neck?"

"Only if you renege," Carla answered with a shrug. "Like I said: Use what you've got. I may have giant tits and an oral fetish, but I'm also one of the smartest people you've ever met, Kevin. I wouldn't threaten your livelihood or your personal life unless you go back on our agreement, and while I don't think you ever would, I also don't make a habit of blindly trusting people. I'd been plotting this for months, I just didn't know how I was going to pull it off. If anything, I'm surprised you were willing to entertain my offer so easily considering your wife and--"

"Watch it," I growled, and Carla laughed at the anger.

"Like I said, Kevin: I knew you better than you knew yourself. There's no point in getting angry, so let's just try to enjoy this agreement. How far away are we from the office?"

I checked the street signs with a dejected sigh, then looked over at the woman whose hands I'd played right into. "Ten minutes, why?"

Carla smiled back at me, one of both victory and sympathy, then looked down at my still plump cock. "Because I want you to fuck my mouth on the way back, Mr. Kim."

She slid her head back under my arm then sucked me back between her soft, skilled lips. Despite my chagrin at being trapped in such a situation by her, I knew that she was being driven primarily by lust. I didn't approve of the blackmail and I really didn't want my wife finding out, but as the dumpy, unloved woman began blowing me for the third time that hour, I couldn't find it in myself to disappoint.

"Then let me hear you gag, slut," I ordered, and the middle-aged mom squealed with delight before choking herself on my thick dick.