All Comments on 'Kevin Loves Panties... and Ms. Martin'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
georgeblackgeorgeblackalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Great story! Nicely written, good pacing and very realistic. I got hard as he was smelling the panties Dana had worn. Makes me wish I was Kevin!

NegamerguyNegamerguyalmost 4 years ago

Loved It!!

This gets right into my panty fetish....and being watched... please continue this

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you gentlemen,

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. To respond to Negamerguy's comment, "Kevin Loves Panties" will be returning for a second story, maybe more if it's well received. Part two should be submitted to Lit shortly. I'll have to remember that you enjoy being watched, maybe include a little voyeurism along the way.

It's always nice to see a comment from georgeblack. I'm happy to see the story was to your liking and that you found it "hard" in only the best of ways. A combined stimulation of senses is always erotic...and what man can pass up the chance to scent a lady's panties?

~Apple

peter49parkerpeter49parkeralmost 4 years ago
You nailed it.

I love the story. Very well written and and an excellent depiction of what goes through a young man's mind (or an old man's mind) as he jerks off into a pair of panties. The senses are engaged as Kevin takes in the sight of Dana's panties, the feel of them and the assorted aromas. Kevin is one lucky youngster that his Mom has a friend like Ms. Martin.

Looking forward to the next installment, but for now, I have this uncontrollable urge to check out the laundry hamper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good perspective

Many young lads engage in similar panty activities. No matter how careful the lad is usually the woman will know if something is out of place. Some women use the knowledge to tease lad. It can be fun and amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
UC Stanford

You mentioned the young man going to UC Stanford.

Stanford is a private university and not part of the University of California system. It is a totally independent school.

Lucien_AlLucien_Alalmost 4 years ago

I loved this story. It is quite believable and I loved both the feel of the panties as well as him enjoying her secret scent.

I sincerely hope that you expand on this series and particularly the panty theme.

robinjay78robinjay78almost 4 years ago
More

While visiting my Aunt and Uncle in New Jersey I had a job back in the 90's watching my Aunts friend's dog while they were on vacation and did the same thing. She was older and cute. I didnt get caught but always wondered if she knew what i was up too. I even had a few run ins with my Aunts panties as well. She was and still is beautiful and still has a perfect ass. Her satin string bikini panties were my favorite.

robinjay78robinjay78almost 4 years ago
Deja Vu

When i was in New Jersey visiting my Aunt and Uncle bacl in the 90's i had a job of taking care of my Aunts friemd's dog. I did the same thing but never got caught. I always wondered if she knew what i was up too. I even had a few run ins woth my Aunts panties as well. My Aunt was and still is beautiful and has an amazing ass. My favorite panties were her satin and cotton string bikinis. They are atill my favorite oanties a woman can wear to this day.

PleiadPleiadabout 3 years ago

Poifect! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎