Kevin Loves Panties... and Ms. Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dream from earlier began to play out in my mind.

She'd pull them down an inch or two baring her soft, white flesh, before pulling them back up. She'd wink or lick her lips before doing it again. I couldn't help myself, my cock was aching and I found myself reaching into my jeans once again.

"Are these what you want?" she said teasingly, indicating to her panites.

"Yes," I mumbled to no one but myself.

As I said it, I unzipped my jeans and pulled them and my jockey shorts down a bit. A second later, I had my cock out.

"What are you going to do with them?" she asked and gave me that teasing little giggle of hers. "Are you going to be a bad boy?"

"Fuck, yes!" I said and grabbed her silky panties and rubbed them up and down my throbbing cock. The feeling was amazing. They felt soft, cool, and gentle to the touch. My cock did a dance of its own as I stroked the silky material up and down my shaft.

"Fuck yeah..."

I kept stroking my cock with her panties. Slowly at first, but I got so much harder from touching myself with them, I knew I wouldn't be able to last too long. I reached for her dirty, cotton undies. It took me less than a second to decide what I wanted, no needed to do. I held them over my nose and began to smell them, to smell her, her scent covered me while I jacked off.

My right hand kept rubbing her silky panties up and down my cock. Every few strokes, I lightly drug them over the sensitive head of my dick. It was like she was teasing me with her feathery touch. I could feel the pre-cum sticking to the material.

I got even more excited knowing I was going to come in her panties.

With my left hand, I clutched her cotton panties to my nose and breathed in deeply. I closed my eyes and tried to identify every layer of the fragrances that were assaulting my senses.

Her deep musky, woman's scent hit me the strongest. It was different from anything I've ever smelled before. At first, it was a little sour smelling, like sour dough bread. Then the deeper scent of her took over. It was really earthy and woody smelling.

It was amazing.

I kept stroking myself with the soft, silky fabric as the next smell came to mind. I took a few softer sniffs of her pantie gusset and swore I could smell a light aroma of pee. Under that deep earthy musk smell, if I concentrated hard enough, I could smell her pee, or at least I thought I could.

My right hand picked up its pace. The silky material was flapping around my cock as my hand took a firmer grip and my strokes tightened. I could feel my balls tense up as they filled and hardened. My sack pulled up tight against me. I was going to come any second.

Another deep breath and a few more strokes was all it took.

"Fuck! Fuck me!" I called out and heard Bruster make a funny sound.

I shot a full load of cum into her pretty little panties and never felt such relief in my life. I laid there breathing like I just ran a hundred meter race. I was sure I'd never come so hard in my life.

It took me a minute to recover. Then I realized what I'd just done. I looked down and her nice silk panties were all wet and sticking to my cock and my hand. I could feel my warm cum squishing between the material and my dick. I wiped it up as best I could, but the material wasn't very absorbent. I took the cotton panties from next to my face and cleaned up the rest of my junk with them.

"What the fuck do I do now?" I asked myself as I sat on the edge of Ms. Martin's bed looking at two cum soaked panties in my hands.

Bruster looked at me confused, as if to say, "I have no idea."

I decided the best option was to hide them in the middle of her laundry basket. I was sure she'd just dump the laundry in the wash and never notice a thing.

I was going to be proven wrong on that one!

************

Dana arrived home from her trip early in the morning. She looked at Bruster's dishes and saw that there was still fresh water in his bowl. Kevin had already been there and taken care of her dog. She gave Bruster some attention before taking her bags upstairs to unpack.

As she unpacked, she separated her clothes from her trip into different wash piles. She picked up her jeans and t-shirt from the floor and tossed them in with the dirty clothes. Jeans in one pile, her vintage cotton t-shirt in another. She pulled her clothes basket over and started to empty and separate her dirty laundry for wash with the rest of her things.

"Might as well get it all done. Right boy?" She talked to Bruster as he kept rubbing up against her leg for attention. "So, did you miss me? Did you behave for Kevin?"

Bruster barked and sat at her feet.

"That's my good boy. I knew you'd be fine."

Dana continued to separate her clothes, into little stacks of darks, lights, and whites. She separated her delicates in another pile. As she went through her dirty laundry, she found her panties all bunched up in a little ball.

She creased her brow, wondering why her good panties were in the hamper. She hadn't worn her silk panties because they were what she referred to as her "date" panties, and she hadn't been on a date in a while. She wondered why they were wadded up and stuck together in a ball. What happened to them? Even if she had worn them, she would never have left them like that.

Then, she found her cotton panties in the same condition and they were a sticky mess. As she tried to pull them apart, when a strong chlorine like smell struck her.

It was a sex smell. It was cum!

She tilted her head to the side and it took only a second or two before the answer came to her. Her friend Kevin had been a naughty boy while she was gone.

"Bruster, what was our handsome young friend up to while I was gone?"

Bruster barked and rubbed his head against her leg, then hopped up on the bed and licked her face.

"And here I thought you'd be the only naughty boy I'd have to worry about," she said as she held Bruster's face to her and gave him a kiss.

For some reason, she was more amused with the situation than anything else. She knew most women would be angry or feel violated, but she kind of found it a little funny, and kind of cute. To the best of her knowledge, she'd never had a young man jerk off to her or her panties.

Pictures started to form in her mind. Some were of Kevin getting off in her panties. Others were ways she could tease him a little and maybe make him a little uncomfortable...in more ways than one. Her devious nature was rearing its evil head.

"Hmm...I wonder..."

In some ways, it could be seen as a compliment, she thought and laughed at the mental conversation she was having with herself. The pictures flashing in her head didn't stop either. She couldn't help but to picture how her young, athletic friend looked naked, or how he looked while he was jerking off.

"Our friend Kevin is a little hottie," she told Bruster.

A smile crossed her face as she pictured Kevin rubbing her panties over his cock. She wondered what his cock looked like. Dana tried to stop the fantasy that was playing out in her mind, but she couldn't. She pictured the look on his face as he came, holding her panties around his hard cock as he left his excitement in them for her to find.

"Did he want me to find these, boy? Or do you think he thought I'd miss them mixed in with my laundry?"

Bruster tilted his head to the right, then to the left. Then, he sat down on the bottom of the bed and watched as his Mistress became quiet.

Dana felt a thrill of excitement run through her body at the thought of the handsome young man getting off in her room, maybe on her bed, definitely in her panties.

"And he's also a very naughty boy. Not to mention messy."

She looked at her panties all rolled up in a cum ball of sorts, and her smile turned from one of amusement to one that was a little more sinister.

Dana decided her young friend needed to be taught a lesson. And, she knew just how she was going to do it.

She quickly did her laundry and dried her clothes. It was still early and Kevin wouldn't be over to check on Bruster again until early evening. She decided not to call him and tell him she was home.

"I'll let Mommy coming home a day early be a surprise for our friend Kevin. What do you think boy, will he be surprised?"

She laughed as Bruster answered her in dog language, three quick barks and several wags of his tail.

"I agree, boy. He left me a little surprise," she told Bruster, "now it's my turn to give him one."

Bruster barked and rubbed up against her leg some more.

"Hey you, you're not innocent in this either. Where were you when this was all going on, Mister Bruster? You're supposed to be the man around the house when I'm gone. You're supposed to protect my things. That includes my panties. Especially my expensive ones."

She laughed as Bruster yawned and ran around her legs wanting to play. She bent and petted him.

"It's okay boy. I don't think you could have stopped him anyway. Don't worry. Mommy's going to take care of it."

Dana did her laundry and put everything away before taking a nice hot bath. She wrapped her towel around her and laid on her bed to rest. Again, her imagination got the better of her as she fantasized about her young friend lying on her bed and playing with her panties. She fell asleep with a smile on her face.

When she woke, it was late afternoon. She'd napped longer than she expected to. She pulled out the outfit that she thought would have the best effect on her naughty little dog sitter. The blue jeans, her blue cotton panties, and her AC/DC t-shirt. The same outfit that was on the floor of her room when she left. The same panties Kevin decorated with his cum.

She knew if she wore them, he'd know she did the laundry and would worry about whether or not he'd been caught in the act...or in this case, caught after the act.

************

Kevin arrived around seven and used the key to let himself in. He called for Bruster, but he didn't answer. He knew exactly where he would be, upstairs on Ms. Martin's bed. Kevin laughed as he thought, I guess I should call her Dana, now that we're intimate. I mean, I did jerk off in her panties.

With a smile on his face, he took the stairs two at a time and called Bruster's name as he reached the top of the stairs.

"Come on boy. Ready for dinner?"

Still no response, not even a bark.

Kevin walked down the hall and entered the master bedroom. Bruster was lying in the middle of the bed. Kevin called his name again and walked over to the bed. He sat down and began to pet the dog.

"What's the matter, boy? Missing your owner? She should be home tomorrow."

He petted Bruster and laid on the bed next to him. He started to think he should take advantage of the last chance he may have alone in Dana's bedroom...with her panties. He walked over to her drawer and pulled out a pair of cotton panties. He remembered that they absorbed more and he'd make less of a mess. Then he laid back on the bed.

Dana waited in the hall for just the right moment to enter her bedroom. She watched as Kevin petted her dog. She smiled when he laid down on her bed and hugged Bruster. She almost laughed when it took him only a few minutes to get a pair of her panties from her drawer.

She waited and she watched.

First he held her panties to his face and rubbed them over his cheek. Then he held them to his nose, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. He enjoyed the smell of her clean panties, but he wanted ones that smelled of her. He was just about to get up and go to her laundry basket for them when Dana entered the room.

"Are my boys comfy?"

"Fuck!" Kevin yelled as he jumped up from the bed. Quickly, he hid his hand holding her panties behind his back and tried to shove them down his jeans.

"Sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't know you were here till I came up to get Bruster and saw you on the bed with him."

"Shit...I mean, sorry. I don't usually lie on your bed...but Bruster was..."

"It's okay. Bruster likes to be laid with and petted. I do it all the time." Dana walked next to Kevin and petted Bruster. "Don't I boy?"

She was standing only inches away from him when she asked, "So, were you a good boy while I was gone?"

For some reason, Kevin swore she was referring to him, but she was looking at Bruster.

"Yeah, he was really good."

"And were you a good boy, Kevin?" she asked as she held out her hand, palm up.

Kevin hesitated. He wasn't sure what to do. That's when he realized she was wearing her AC/DC t-shirt. He quickly looked at her laundry basket. It was empty. He'd been caught.

************

Dana kept her hand out and waited. Kevin bit his lip and hesitated to make a move. She smiled at him.

"I'll take those panties if you don't mind."

"Ms. Martin, I can explain...I...I'm...a..."

"No need to explain, Kevin. I found my panties. I think they were enough of an explanation."

Slowly, he reached back and pulled her panties from his jeans. He hesitated for a second before handing them over to her. He was so nervous, he didn't know what to do.

"So tell me, Kevin. Do you prefer cotton or silk?"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Martin. Really, I am."

"Oh, come on, Kevin. I think we're on a first name basis now." She smiled, "I mean, once you've comed in a woman's panties, you should be able to call her by her first name. Don't you agree?"

He nodded and his face turned bright red.

"Seriously, I want to know. Which do you prefer? Cotton or silky?"

"I...umm...I like them both." He said as he felt his cock start to get hard. His breathing increased and he could feel his heart beating hard in his chest. He knew his face was red with embarrassment. "I am sorry, Ms...Dana."

"So, why cotton this time?" she asked curious as to why he only chose only one pair and why the cotton ones.

She waited quietly for him to answer. She stood there smiling and refused to let him off the hook. Sooner or later, he'd answer her questions. A minute or so of silence held him locked in her gaze. Finally, he uttered his answer.

"They...well...they are...more absorbent."

His cock was now fully erect and bouncing against the front of his jeans. She could see the bulge in his pants and smiled at him.

"Show me," she said and handed him her panties.

"What?" Kevin knew he couldn't possibly have heard her right. He stood there staring at her. Hoping she'd repeat herself so he could hear what she said.

"I said, show me." She smiled and pushed him back onto the bed. "I want you to show me what you did with my panties."

"Ms. Martin..."

"Come now, Kevin. It's Dana. Remember."

"Dana, I can't. I just can't."

"You can and you will, Kevin. Pretend I'm not here if you have to, but you will show me how you played with yourself and jerked off into my panties."

Dana walked over and sat down in the chair across from her bed. She crossed her legs and made herself comfortable. She looked at Kevin and said, "Whenever you're ready."

He couldn't believe what was happening. He couldn't believe what she wanted him to do. Every muscle in his body was tensed and he couldn't believe his cock was still begging to be released from his jeans.

Her eyes moved from his eyes, down to the obvious bulge in his pants. "I think you're ready, Kevin."

Kevin followed her gaze and knew she was staring directly at his package. He could feel the pre-cum leaking from his cock. As nervous as he was, he realized he was also finding this whole thing exciting. It was the most erotic thing that ever happened in his life. If he tried, he couldn't have come up with a more erotic fantasy.

"Do you need some help?" she asked.

He shook his head no, then slowly moved his hands to the button of his jeans. He watched her face as he unbutton his pants. Then he unzipped them and pulled open the fly area of his jeans. His cock was pushing forward and the head of his penis was pulsing against his underwear making a wet spot.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His hands shook a little as he reached down his pants to pull out his cock. When he pushed his underwear and jeans down, his cock jumped free of his clothing and pointed directly toward Dana.

"Well, hello there," she said and winked at Kevin.

He was mortified and majorly aroused at the same time. Kevin had never had anything like this happen to him. He'd never dreamed of something like this happening in his lifetime. This was what fantasies were made of, he thought. And if this was his only chance to have a fantasy come true, why not take it?

He pushed the pillows up against the headboard and laid back on the bed. He was sitting against the pillows so that he could have a clear view of Dana as she watched him. He wiggled a little to get his pants down further. Now his hips and pelvis were completely unclothed and his rather large and engorged penis was front and center.

"You should take off your t-shirt. You don't want to make a mess. Of course, you didn't mind making a mess in my panties, so I don't know why I should be concerned about your shirt." She teased, "Except for the fact, your mom would have a few questions if you came home from my house with a cum stained t-shirt."

He quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it to the bottom of the bed.

Dana admired the taut body of her young friend. She realized how muscular he was and that all of his hard work over the summers and during football seasons had paid off well. He was an attractive young man and his cock was rather striking too.

Kevin watched as her eyes caressed his body. He knew she was taking in every part of him and surprisingly, he found himself enjoying it. He wasn't as nervous as he was a few minutes ago. At first, he thought she was playing with him, teasing him, but when she stood there with her hand out and when she said, show me, he knew she was serious.

Now, he was enjoying the cat and mouse game that she initiated. He liked the idea of an older, but not too much older woman, taking the lead.

"What do you want me to do for you?" he asked.

"What do you want to do for me?" she questioned.

Kevin took her panties and smelled them again. His cock visibly jumped and a string of pre-cum hung from the tip. He took her panties and wiped it. Then he held Dana's gaze as he began to stroke his cock with the soft cotton of her panties. His touch was light and he took his time as he slowly stroked them up and down the length of his hardon.

Her eyes moved back and forth from Kevin's cock, to his eyes, and back again. She watched as the handsome young man's facial expression changed as his passion grew. She watched brown eyes turn black as his pupils dilated. And she listened to his moans as his arousal grew and he came closer to his orgasm.

As his body tensed, his pelvis bucked, and he moaned out. His head pushed back against the headboard and the veins in his neck protruded as they distended full of blood. His nipples were hard and erect.

"Stop," she said. "Kevin, stop." She called out to him.

Her voice broke his concentration and he stopped stroking his cock. He looked at her with confusion.

"I thought you wanted me to..."

She nodded. "I do. But I don't want you to rush it. I want you to take your time. I want to watch you edge yourself," she said.

Kevin wasn't sure what she meant. He got the take your time and not rush part, but he had no clue what she meant by edge yourself.

Dana sensed his confusion and explained.

"Edge yourself means that I want you to take yourself to the height of arousal, then just when you think you're at your breaking point, your point of no return, the second or two before you're going to orgasm, I want you to stop."