Kevin Loves Panties... and Ms. Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop? Why?" he asked innocently.

"Because I'm going to want to watch you do it again and again. I want to see you push yourself to the edge and not allow yourself to go over. I'll allow you to come, but not just yet," she said.

"You'll allow me to come?" he questioned her words.

Dana smiled. "Yes, Kevin. I'll allow you to come, to orgasm, but I want you to hold off for a few times before I allow you your orgasm. Trust me, you'll enjoy it so much more if you have to work for it. And my friend, it will help you with the ladies in your future."

He gave her a confused look. "I don't get it. How can not coming, help me with the ladies?"

She tried not to laugh, but she couldn't help but smile at the innocence of this handsome young man in her bed.

"The longer you can control your orgasm, my friend, the longer you have to bring your lady to hers." She winked at him again, "Trust me, you'll understand one day and you'll thank me for the lesson."

Kevin nodded and thought about what she'd said. He figured she'd know, so he decided to follow her direction.

"You can continue," she said, "but you have to stop when I tell you to. Agreed?"

"Yes, I get it."

"Good. Now continue."

Kevin repositioned himself and slowly began to stroke his cock again. His fingertips stroked up the underside of his shaft and he could feel the large vein that ran up his cock. He traced over the head of his cock and felt himself getting harder. It didn't take long for his cock to be full and hard again.

He took Dana's underwear and gently rubbed the cotton material up and down his dick. He opened his eyes and watched as Dana's gaze focused on his hands and his cock. It aroused him. The look on her face aroused him. He felt the blood pulsing in his dick and looked down as droplets of pre-cum began to run down his length again.

Taking her panties, he traced around the head of his penis and wiped away the wetness. Kevin rubbed her panties over his balls a few times before he wrapped them around the base of his cock. Slowly he began to stroke his cock up and down. He circled his cock head and traced his finger over his slit a few times.

He was close again. His body tensed and his butt muscles tightened. He felt his ball sac pull up. He took a deep breath and stopped stroking himself just as he heard Dana's voice.

"Stop, stop now."

His chest was going up and down fast as he tried to control his breath. She could see the goosebumps cover his flesh. His nipples looked as hard as his cock. She wanted to go over and nibble on them, but she didn't allow herself the pleasure.

Kevin watched as his cock pulsed with the need to come and he noticed he was covered in a layer of sweat. He swallowed and took a deep breath.

"Fuck! I need to come."

She watched as he moved his body trying to avoid the pleasurable ache he was feeling. She knew his mind and his body craved release, but she refused to allow him to enjoy it just yet.

Dana moved to the side of the bed and sat next to him.

"How do you feel?" she asked. "Tell me exactly what you're feeling?"

"'Fuck, Dana. I want to come. How do you think I feel? I feel like I'm going to explode. My balls are killing me and my cock is about to burst. I can't do this. I don't want to do it."

"It's uncomfortable, but tell me it doesn't feel amazing."

He hesitated for a second and realized she was right. As uncomfortable as he was and as hard as he was, the painfulness of his cock was also pushing his pleasure higher. He definitely wanted to come, but he was enjoying the thing she called edging.

He bit his lip and looked at her. Then he nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay, Kevin. Take a few deep breaths and calm down. This time, I'll allow you to come."

Kevin looked into Dana's eyes. She stared back at him. He realized he liked being told what to do by her. He also felt turned on by her words, This time, I'll allow you to come. He didn't understand why, but he knew he felt a sense of control from her he'd never felt before, and for some reason it was exciting to him.

She waited for him to calm down. Then she went to her drawer and took out her pink silk panties. She handed them to him and he looked at her. He recognized them, they were the ones he'd used the other day.

"This time, they're yours," she said.

He smiled and held the panties to his nose. He took a deep breath and wished they smelled of her and not of her perfumed packet.

As if she read his mind, she said, "If you're a good boy and do as you're told, I'll even wear them before I give them to you to keep."

Dana sat next to Kevin on the bed and watched as he brought himself to the peak of arousal again. She watched his hand stroke up and down his cock until it was a lovely shade of purple. She bit her lip when she heard him moan in a combination of need and pleasure.

As she watched his body prepare to come, she leaned close to him and took hold of his hands. She moved them away from his cock and held them at his sides. She leaned closer and gently blew her warm breath up and down his cock.

Kevin watched and cried out in pleasure. He'd never experienced anything so erotic. His body tensed and he lifted off the bed. She smiled at him as she did it again and again. Each time, he'd moan and his body would tense.

She watched every muscle in his body contract as she did it one more time. Then she moved her face up to his, released his hands, and kissed his lips lightly.

His hands immediately went to his cock. He watched Dana as he stroked her panties over his cock and around his head.

All he heard was her saying, "Come for me, Kevin. Be a good boy and come in my panties."

Kevin's body arched. His legs straightened and his muscles contracted. She watched as his body practically convulsed as the thick pearl colored cum shot from his cock and into her panties. One, two, three large shots of cum sprang from his cock and were caught in her panties. His hand jerked and the panties fell on his thigh as his orgasm continued. The fourth shot landed on his lower abdomen. The fifth, landed on his hand as he continued to jerk the last of his cum from his cock freestyle.

He fell against the pillows, spent, his shoulders relaxed, and his face released all the tension it was holding.

It was like the release of his orgasm had taken all of the stress from his body. He took a few deep breaths and sighed in a sense of relief.

She smiled as she looked at the partially naked Adonis in her bed. His cock spent, his body spent, his mind lost in the experience. She waited while he recovered from his orgasm.

"How was that?" she asked. "Did you feel a difference?"

"Fuck, yeah!" he said. "Dana, I thought," he hesitated.

"You thought what?" she asked.

"I thought the last time I was here was intense. But this was way more...this was beyond intense. I didn't know I could feel like that. I didn't know my body could feel like that. And I sure as hell, didn't know I could have such a powerful orgasm. I never felt like that before."

She smiled and took the cotton undies and looked at him.

"May I?" she asked and looked at the residual cum on his abdomen and cock.

Kevin couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was she actually asking to clean up his cum? He didn't say a word, he simply nodded his head.

Dana took the panties and cleaned him.

"Learn to control your orgasm, Kevin and you will be a very popular young man on that college campus."

She smiled and winked at him again.

"Dana..." he hesitated to ask, but he wasn't sure what her intentions were in regard to what had happened.

"Don't worry. It's our little secret."