Kevin: Training Tutorials

Story Info
Tony had to get a tutor, had to get better SAT scores.
1.2k words
3.36
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony would leave his meaty dick swinging out from his boxers as he pretended to do his homework, all the while listening to music on headphones, the TV shuttering images without sound in his room.

That was the way Kevin first found him that late afternoon, arriving for their initial Summer tutoring session before Corpus Christi College began classes, laying flat on his bed with headphones, his hand whipping up and down that thick uncut shaft.

Kevin was going to be coming weekly as his new math tutor but from that first hungry look Tony knew who would be giving those lessons.

He had seen it in Kevin's eyes that afternoon, that lingering gaze on his dick, the involuntary reach for his own crotch, that blush coloring his cheeks, now so very flushed as his eyes traveled up across his chiseled abs and chest, locking onto Tony's steady gaze.

Tony made him swear to secrecy, reeling him in, giving Kevin the chance to take part in his private desires and making him a co-conspirator, knowing he was just recruiting and would soon be training his very own sex slave.

Those first few times together no homework was done, at least not by Tony, but Kevin was glad to do whatever might be needed and by that second visit had arrived with all the answers to that take home quiz, had written out that english paper and so there was more time for that sex play, framed as just boyhood curiosity, that compare and contrast of Kevin's pale Irish translucence to Tony's dark, swarthy complexion.

Soon enough Kevin was his play-toy for whatever he wanted, whenever he needed and wherever he liked.

Of course, Tony didn't have as much imagination so their initial sexplay stayed pretty "vanilla", a term Kevin had heard somewhere as an insult and so he had began to sample all of the ice cream flavors in the freezer section at Bill's Goods and Produce, that tiny but well stocked grocery on Main Street run by his wife Betty and their son Bo.

The only reason there was not just those three mainstay flavors of ice cream was the weekly Saturday Shopping Sweeps by those boys from Corpus Christi College. The symbiotic relationship between that school and Town had settled into a comfortable groove, the give and take only occasionally resented by those Townies, but more often any needs by that teaching staff and Student Body could be accommodated, and Bo had been the focus, even occasional recipient, of many a repressed desire from that senior Administration.

Tonight was a night like any night that August, exploring their curiosity about sex through those questions and ultimatums Tony would pepper at Kevin, a slowly developing Show and Tell, taking his time till he knew Kevin was just as excited, just as willing and now more than able.

Tony never had to force him to do anything that he might demand. As one of his only "friends" in this Town he had just moved to Kevin needed Tony, both knowing this on a subliminal level that was never discussed or would ever be admitted, just as long as Kevin did just as he was told. 

So tonight Kevin was on his knees between his legs, licking Tony's tight ballsack and had begun nibbling just below his balls. Tony had rolled back and now lifted his legs wider, suddenly feeling that slippery tongue sweeping along the crack between his ass cheeks. It was so fucking sweet, that wet toying tongue swabbing along the thick spongy root of his dick.

Tony moaned and grabbed his curly hair, forcing him deeper between his muscled ass cheeks till Kevin's mouth was plastered against his tight wrinkled asshole. With each sweep of that tongue it clenched, pinching at the tip of Kevin's tongue trying to burrow deeper into that wrinkled knot.

Tony rolled back further onto the bed, now just a compressed ball as Kevin held his legs high, hands wrapped around each calf, kneading them as Tony's tiny toes wriggled in delight at this teasing torture.

Tony's fingers twisted that tight pointed nub of his own nipple, his other hand twirled in those strawberry blond curls, pushing and pulling that flushed face now chewing up along that swollen root between his legs then lapping at his tight walnut cumbag, finally landing and teasing at that tight ring of his ass.

Suddenly, even without touching his own dick, Tony started to cum. He could feel his asslips spasming around Kevin's tongue as it was pushing deeper, roughly pulling Kevin's hair, grinding that angelic face flush against his asscrack.

Tony's dick was jutting just above his face and he was blasted with his own cum. His eyes were screwed shut, now gasping out that orgasm as it splattered across his cheeks and into his open mouth and, in the lust of that moment, started to lick his lips to taste that thick jizz sputtering like a broken faucet.

He opened his eyes to find Kevin staring intently at him above that wrinkled ballsack as he continued to cum, that long strand dribbling from the head of his dick directly into his mouth.

With a yank of his hair, Tony pulled Kevin's mouth off his ass and held him there, that tongue hanging between those glistening lips, his new dog boy begging for another mouthful of meat from this meal spread across that bed.

With a sudden push Kevin toppled backward and only then Tony noticed that he was also shooting his load, falling and cumming as he tumbled off that bed, spraying all over Tony's legs, that bedspread, the carpet and across his own chest.  

With a quick spring forward Tony was straddling Kevin now helplessly splayed across the rug as he gripped his hard pink dick, still staring directly into Tony's eyes. Looking down at that lean pale body prone between his legs Tony felt invincible, in complete control yet furious at the idea of having had this trained boytoy watch as he lapped his own cum while tongue-fucking his virgin ass.

Standing above him, Tony let that long drool slide over his lips onto Kevin's face, aiming for those puffy lips that had been plastered on his asshole. Without a sound Kevin opened them, catching that cum laden spit, his eyes now wider, seeming to plead for more.

Tony had seen enough and with just a smirk stepped away to the bathroom, never turning back to look at Kevin as he heard him get off the floor to gather his clothes and books. Tony was already in the shower as he heard the bedroom door slam and Kevin saying goodnight to his Mom.

The next day their paths crossed on Main Street and they didn't acknowledge each other but kept walking in different directions.

Tony knew nothing would ever be said once the Fall Semester started as Kevin knew better than to lose his chances with the rest of those Varsity teammates, most a lot less uptight than Tony about their schoolwork and sexual playtime that sometimes began before, but most always ended, any and all of those tutoring sessions he was scheduled to provide these Varsity team players.

To Be Contained

Copyright JWR

2014-2019