All Comments on 'Kevin's Big Reveal'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

because she now understood that Sam's betrayal of Kevin went to a level that was far deeper than she realised.

.

.

.

How? how is losing money on a transgender surgery a greater betrayal than cheating with your brothers wife?

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

I love to be surprised! Good twist.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Wow

Excellent short tale. Never saw it coming. Oh well. ye reap what ye sow.

Five Stars

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story about a really dumb bitch. I would really enjoy reading about her long, serious talk with Sam later that day.

green117green117over 2 years ago
hummm...

Well, I'm kinda sure this is not the first time this has been done - I remember an ex showing up at the airport, and the wife being surprised by the sex change surgery on the previous husband.

You are going to get a bunch of shade from people trying to support the trans population... but I hope you kind of knew that.

I suppose this is a kind of writing exercise - take the "betrayal by the close relative (and the love interest)" thing and give it a twist, see how it spins. In that case, you needed to go further into the consequences, I think. And, if it were I, perhaps see if you can redeem the antagonist(s), just for fun.

Green-something

(drat that comma and three dot thing!)

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

he got rid of two pieces of shit in the same day

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 2 years ago

Hahahaha! Great twist at the end. She really did turn everything to shit.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Very clever story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 stars

And that's it.

bioman57bioman57over 2 years ago

Interesting short tale. Well done.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Good read but just feels unfinished

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Gave this a good rating as there are no cuckold in this story. A cheating wife, sure but with consequences.

I hate cuck stories.

stev2244stev2244over 2 years ago

Good btb flash story. 5*

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Unfinished please continue.

cordialddcordialddover 2 years ago

Excellent concept, not quite your usual quality of treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree that it felt unfinished.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years ago

Nice twist! That was a fun read,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a new take on the standard story! Well written and inventive, thank you!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

You could’ve done a lot with this…..

3/5

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Those two deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We have a Matt Black over here too. He is a very talented movie star

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 2 years ago

Great story, a fun read. I enjoyed the flip. Well done. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The unaddressed question is how could any man think this woman would be good marriage material? Absent Martian Slut Ray how could he not discern this bitch is brainless, selfish, and completely self absorbed. It reads like he got exactly what he married. Serves him right for pissing away his money on a DNA denier. Here's a test: clone "Sam's" cells to create a duplicate human being and guess which gender you get? One might as well think ink can turn a Caucasian into a black person.

Not a transphobic story, but a brainphobic story. Ridiculous.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I guess anything is possible in the fantasy world, but just too little credibility to be interesting.

But story is well-written, and it is unique as opposed to the normal cheating wife/cuckold story lines in LV.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

What the hey? a very promising start, seemingly an original idea, and then...... what? The story got dropped, just a few lines from earlier repeated to match the title. If you get bored with a story line, just wait a few days and try to pick it up again.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Feels like it tried to do too much in too short a space and didn't give the various plot points enough time to cook. Comes with the territory where a flash story is concerned, but still feels a bit half-baked.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Sorry, well-written, and a nice twist, but this cries out for more than a flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously, you keep that information from your wife. But without doing that there is no story.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

What a great surprise for a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needs to be finished

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Couldn't quite get my arms around this one - too much crammed/rushed into a page. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That twist ending was completely overshadowed by abruptly steering into a skid just to tie it to some song that maybe one person in your audience has heard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t really see the King Midas angle, you gave one reference, Not really an everything you touch scenario. Besides we need the sequel where she falls out of love with Sam later that night!

Fatass47Fatass47over 2 years ago

I had expected something more. Total waste of time. Thanks for keeping it short.

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

Loved it. Great shorty!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

A 4 for creativity, The story not so good but truly different. Kevin should have kept his mouth shut.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

2*, because she's unrealistically stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A rant, not a story. I guess the author was looking for something to be angry about so he wrote this. It’s sure not erotic. Kind of a pointless mess.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

So she loves Sam. Big deal. There was no affair. Divorce happens and you can either accept it or lose your crap.

As it stands, Kevin is being an asshole and most of his complaint is that he’ll have to live in a shitty apartment in a tough part of town. In other words, he needs Sues income to stay afloat.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Feels more like 750 words meaning doesn't seem like it was finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needs a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Flashed but not "fleshed". Lacking a little substance or something. Kind of almost there but needed something to push it a little harder and farther over the edge. Definitely an interesting twist though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was ok but I'd have preferred she leave Sam and for Kevin to get to tear into him as well. This just left it with them still being together but her going to talk to him.

tai3232tai3232over 2 years ago

This is a very interesting (plot) idea that would be worth fleshing out

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Too heavy a plot to make such a short story. Develop it. I still gave you 5 stars for a good idea for a story.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Funny, and not even a "Cuck" story. What is it doing in here with all the cuck crap?

Buck1974Buck1974over 2 years ago
Fantastic

That was fantastic . But you stopped at the most crucial part. You got to write a chapter 2 the story was fantastic but as I said you stopped at the most juicy part of the story lol . Please if you can write a fantastic start to this story surely You can write a part 2 you are very talented writer so it should be easy for you to come up with a part 2

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 2 years ago

Good flip Matt, and an entertaining short one thanks.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years agoAuthor

Angry? Case of projection there, anon reader. I wasn't angry. Humming "King Midas in Reverse" to myself, but not angry.

And Lujon it was worse, she realised, because Kevin had saved Sam from the wrath of their parents and Sam repaid him by stealing his wife from him.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

Nice surprise! Thanks for posting. Randi.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

Love the humor. A five-star effort.

Hooked

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I agree with sbrooks and others. This definitely feels like a beginning rather than a standalone flash.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well i see this brought the brain damaged kids out to comment.

Anyone who wouldnt be pissed at a wife who fell for her brother in law is a simpering little cuckette in waiting. If him being angry puts a twist in your panties, you either a liar or really lacking in the cranial region kiddies.

Still a totally crappy story. Good premise, but as the knuckle draggers love, a totally idiotic and reality denying, empty headed wife.

No wife telling her husband "I fell in love with your "brother and you and I will get a divorce" would say "when you fall in love you can come over for dinner with her and be a god parent to our children". Nope, sorry, as much as the misogynistic crowd believes otherwise, it aint gonna happen. That whole LW trope is always an epic fail, like it was here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2

Kevin get revenge!!!! And the house LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he was pretty blah about the entire surprise or reveal. No real anger or anguish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not erotic. There was no wife sleeping with anyone. The story had very little substance. The dialogue was ridiculous. No one talks like that. Some authors write in their head rather than in the real world. Don’t stop writing, just do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, that's funny and puts a little light to issues with transgenders and them not being upfront with the people they date.

Not being able to have their "own" children (organic to the couple) can often be a relationship (deal breaking) ending issue; for either male or female.

management91399management91399over 2 years ago

Sam is the big villain of this piece because he took some much support and help from his brother to turn around and stab him in the back without explaining his history, the family history. So the big question is, (If you want to ignore the fact that this story makes a Trans person evil) why does Sam hate his brother. Why didn't Sam, who spent enough time with Sue to fall in love with her, and Vice/versa talk about his relationship with his brother as these two got together. If you imagine the backstory here Sam would be the only relative at the wedding of Sue and Kevin, obviously, parents who Kevin escaped from at the age of 18, and Sue knows nothing of that history with these two brothers who are totally removed from their parents and don't talk about them. It's too easy to play the Trans card in these stories as the O'henry gotcha ending and now Sue will lose both men. I think if you take another wack at this and figure out the fall out after Kevin does everything for Samantha/Sam and Sue falls in love with Sam KNOWING he's trans and that Kevin helped him transition, that would make for a huge dramatic betrayal that LW is so well known for. Put this one back on the lift, change the oil and make it brilliant, I think this would be quite the tragic story especially with the bones you've laid out here with the terrible parents and the two siblings surviving by themselves and then the broken wounded Sam turning on his savior. Boom!

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

An interesting and original twist, there at the end.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Wonderfully original. A fiver.

green117green117over 2 years ago
So I went looking for the other trans twist LW story -

It was by MattblackUK:

https://classic.literotica.com/s/george-donna-and-charlie

So... not as if one can claim plagiarism, can one?

But still... there was the one where Griscom (Loretta and Sam) had the trans bit planned by the wandering wife... but Griscom seems to be making fairly deep satires.

Which is to say that the novelty of the plot mechanism isn't quite that novel.

However, in my previous comment to Loretta and Sam I mentioned CAIS, and suggested to this story that the mismatched lovers might possibly be redeemed... someone want to do that one? I mean, Qhml does have those trans stories hanging around for direction... and it would send the LW readership screaming into the trees.

And it would make picking up random "women" in bars seem a bit less of a thing, which would be good.

Green-something

(and IRL these days it does happen that one's dearly beloved decides to transition - happened to someone I know. That wasn't the breaking point - when the transitioning partner decided that the marriage had space for including sex with other transitioning people... that triggered movement for dissolution. >Shrugs<... I feel for them, but rather secretly I'm glad I'm not one of the cool kids.)

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Thanks for the laugh

😁😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hhmmmpf. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So what? they stayed together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Samantha was born female, is currently female, and will always be female! Reality is OBJECTIVE! Why are people enabling mental illness (defined as refusing to accept reality)?!? When a 16 year old is anorexic, we don’t treat that condition by agreeing that she’s fat, giving her diet pills, and allowing liposuction and lap band surgeries. No! Every other body dismorphia is treated by helping the patient to get their mind congruent with the facts.

Why is everyone expected to lie, and to condone and encourage delusions?!? 2+2 will never equal 5, and a man will never be a woman.

ZK

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 1 year ago

Didn't she ask him what his pronouns were?

slowhand21slowhand2111 months ago

Need more of the fallout, dammit. Sam gets his ass kicked just like a man should!

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

So it looks like Sue wants to stay with Sam, fair enough! Kevin, who seems to have money, reassignment surgery is not cheap, will hire a scorched earth divorce lawyer leaving the new family unit to start out again with very little.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Well it did make me smile, it was different from most, but from what I see in this real world, anyone who has had the 'opp' or wants to say that they are the other sex or more usual now that they are "fluid", what they do is make sure EVERYONE knows,

Fluid, that's just a tag that shouts that they just want to fuck anything and everything, too shallow to be able to actually LOVE just one.

"It'll end in tears." As my old Mum would say….

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@anon from a year before me: I can almost guarantee that you haven't delved far enough into the whacked-out world of higher-level physics even to begin to justify the statement that reality is objective. Heck, forget physics; philosophy is plenty good enough to start questioning it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later