Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She parked her butt on the bed as directed and made an expansive "it's-all-yours-be-my-guest" gesture in my direction.

I walked around up to the top of the bed, grabbed a couple of pillows, and stacked them behind Mrs. G. Then I took her left arm and shoulder and eased her gently back until her head was nested into those pillows. "That's nice and comfy," she acknowledged "So, are you coming up here with me? Should I scooch over a little or what?"

"No ma'am," I quickly replied, "and leave your legs right where they are hanging over the end of the bed. I'm not coming up Mrs. G, I'm going down."

Moving back to the foot of the bed, I spread Mrs. Grossman's dangling legs apart and knelt down between her thighs.

The view in front of me was impressive. Not only does Mrs. G have a LOT of pubic hair, but it's really long. Even with her legs spread wide, it was hard to see anything through the thicket of black (and a few wisps of grey) fur. That's what fingers are for, I decided, as I reached up and gently probed through the curly tangles to find what I knew was lying in wait for me beneath. When at last I made contact with warm, wet skin, Mrs. Grossman's body twitched and she gasped.

I knew that her silence wouldn't last long, though, and indeed Mrs. Grossman resumed her gabby ways.

"Oh my God, yeah, that's it. Touch me up in there Kevin. Stick those fingers inside me why don't you. I'm all yours."

I did just that. Finding the wet opening of her vagina with my left hand, I slipped first one and then two fingers inside, as Mrs. G continued to voice encouragement. "Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket," she urged, "futz around inside me with those long fingers of yours."

As the fingers of my left hand probed inside her, I ran my right middle finger up Mrs. Grossman's slick slit in search of her clitoris. I heard of my success before I could see it. "Oh Jesus, yes, you found the magic button," Mrs. G groaned at me, "give it a good diddle for me."

I fanned out my fingers to spread her meaty lips and got a clearer view of things. In keeping with the overall theme of her body, Mrs. Grossman's "magic button" was large -- about the size of my thumb. It was stiff and pink and glistening as I strummed my middle finger slowly across it.

"Yes, that's it sweetie," Mrs. Grossman croaked, "more of that if you please."

"Sorry, Mrs. G, change of plans," I teased her. Now that I knew the lay of the land, so to speak, I was going in for some more close-up work with my lips and tongue. I was very eager to taste my second pussy.

As I removed my fingers from her vagina, Mrs. Grossman started to protest. But at that moment my lips made contact with her pussy and her body jerked. "OY!, she cried out, "OK never mind! Please continue."

I pressed my lips tight against her seam and gave her a good loud kiss to start with. Then moving south, I unsheathed my tongue and poked it directly into the opening of her vagina. I'm sure Mrs. Grossman was talking to me, or otherwise vocalizing, but with my face in her pussy and her thighs surrounding my ears I couldn't hear a thing.

I thrust my tongue into her as far as it would go and got a taste of her homemade soup. Mrs. Grossman's pussy smelled and tasted very different from Lois's. While Lois has a delicate, sort of musky floral flavor, Mrs. G tasted stronger, more pungent, almost meaty. Different, but yet delicious in my opinion -- like sampling cuisines in separate restaurants.

Sliding my tongue back out of Mrs. Grossman's tasty tunnel, I followed my nose north in search of her clitoris. It wasn't hard to find, and when I arrived at her swollen nub I gave it a long, thorough lick. This caused Mrs. G to squeeze her thighs tighter around my head, and for a moment I feared she might crush me. I moved my hands to grab each of her legs behind the knees and heaved them up and further apart. This gave me more room to work and also turned the soundtrack back on.

"Oh sweet god in heaven, keep doing that! Eat me up why don't you. Fuck me with that tongue. Don't stop or I'll slap you silly. Yes! Yes! Do it Kevin!"

I certainly didn't stop. While I know I'm still new at all this, I absolutely love cunnilingus! Lois taught me both the word for it and the basic technique, and she says I'm pretty good at it too. Mrs. G seemed to be agreeing. I took her big button between my lips, sucked it in and gently lashed at it with my tongue. In response, Mrs. Grossman bucked her hips up into my nose, which made me see stars for a moment but I kept at it. Giving pleasure with my mouth makes me very happy and horny at the same time.

I kinda wished I had more hands so that I could use them to play with Mrs. G's vagina and breasts while I sucked on her clitoris. But both of my hands were busy spreading her legs and keeping her pussy wide open for me, so I gave her clit a break for a moment and slid my tongue down to probe her opening again.

"Yes! That's nice too," Mrs. Grossman groaned! "I prefer something bigger and harder in there, but your tongue feels so good. Yes! But go back to that other spot now, though, sweetie, that's the place I need your tongue."

She was still calling the shots as usual, and I aimed to please, so I returned my tongue and my focus to her impressive clitoris. I surrounded it again with my lips, pushing back the folds of skin around it and giving my tongue clear access to the magic button itself. As my tongue danced eagerly over it, Mrs. G gave breathy instructions.

"Yes, that's the spot sweetie! Suck on that bud. Yer killing me here that's so good. A little faster and harder with the tongue. Ungh!"

Mrs. Grossman's hips were gyrating and delivering periodic smacks to my face when I did my job particularly well. She was breathing more heavily now and panting and moaning more than talking, apart from the occasional "Yes" or "Faster."

I decided I had to try to get a handful of those boobs while I was eating her, so I let her left leg drop and reached up with my right hand. The tip of her left breast was dangling just off the side of her belly as I reached it. After a brief and fun search, I found the plump, stiff nipple and pinched it between my fingers. Mrs. G shuddered and groaned.

As Mrs. Grossman wriggled and moaned and egged me on, I kept tonguing her clitoris while trying not to suffocate in that tropical forest of hers. I was loving it, but also getting a little tired and out of breath.

Then all at once Mrs. G froze and cried out, "Oh my God, here it comes! Don't stop!"

I didn't stop but continued sucking on and flicking my tongue over Mrs. Grossman's engorged clitoris. Her broad hips quivered and she shoved her mound hard into my face as she cried out. "OH my God Yes! Oh! OH! OH God! OH! YESSSSSS! Mrs. G's pussy grew suddenly wetter as the orgasm surged through her body and she shuddered all over. I held on to her hefty breast, with a vise grip on her nipple as she continued to gyrate.

And just as suddenly, it was done. Mrs. Grossman's body relaxed and she went briefly but blissfully silent. I let go of her other leg and let it fall back onto the edge of the bed, then rewarded myself by moving up her body and nudging my head in between her magnificent heaving breasts as she worked to catch her breath. I lazily tongued the nearest of her huge hard nipples as she recovered herself.

Which didn't take very long.

"Holy Shit that was fantastic," Mrs. Grossman panted. "I haven't had my coochie eaten that good in years! Did Lois Green teach you to do that? I should maybe send her some flowers and a thank you note, don't you think?"

I certainly didn't think, but Mrs. Grossman was watching my face and quickly laughed at my concerned look: "I'm Kidding you! Sheesh!"

"But honestly, that was so good I peed a little bit." While I was processing that little tidbit, Mrs. G went on. "Morrie would go down on me once in a while, but he didn't like it so much. He was more of a fingering guy. And none of those mopes from the past couple of years was much of a pussy eater either. Manny Schatzman gave it a good try for my last birthday, but he was farkakteh at it. So he shouldn't feel bad, I faked a big orgasm. Sheesh!"

In the middle of that too-much-information fest, Mrs. Grossman suddenly stopped talking and looked more closely at me with concern. "Hey, your nose is bleeding kid. Did I do that? Sorry! Here let me grab you a tissue." She did and I pressed it to my nose to find that it was in fact bleeding just a bit.

"Speaking of noses, I need to powder mine for a minute. Don't you dare go anywhere!" Mrs. Grossman slid off the bed and walked just a little unsteadily to the bathroom across the hall. I watched her go, getting my fist clear view of her oversized but surprisingly attractive rear end. She left both doors open, and I heard her tinkle and flush before she sashayed back to the bed, preceded as always by those remarkable swaying knockers of hers.

I had used the time to move the pillows back up to their usual spot on the bed, and was lying up there waiting for her, my granite-hard dick standing at full attention in her honor. She climbed up next to me and lay on her side facing me, her bountiful breasts lolling between us. Mrs. G gave my cock an appreciative glance and reached out to grab it with her right hand.

"Looks like this soldier is ready for more action," she concluded as she gave it a too-hard squeeze. Whaddya say you stick him in me right now? My legs are maybe still a little shaky for riding you, so I guess you're on top bucko." Mrs. Grossman nudged me farther over in the bed, settled onto her back right in the middle of the pillows and spread her legs wide open.

She was clearly not someone who needed much in the way or romance or pillow talk, but I wasn't about to complain as my dick was indeed anxious to report for duty. I quickly moved into place between her splayed thighs and pointed my prick in the direction of her rainforest. "Don't spare the horsepower now kid," Mrs. G directed, "I wanna be fucked hard and fast. Got it?"

Duly noted, I thought, as I took my cock in my hand and ran the head up and down her slippery slit. It didn't appear that lubrication was going to be a problem, but it seemed like the right thing to do anyway. Once I was nearly as wet as Mrs. G herself, I found her steaming entrance and surprised myself by sliding all the way into her in one smooth go.

Despite the ease of entrance, her vagina was snug, as well as warm and wet and fantastic. But the lady wanted it hard and fast, so there was no time to luxuriate. I took her at her word and started to drive my dick in and out of her like a piston in a sports car.

Mrs. Grossman clearly liked that. "Oh God yeah, that's the way baby. Give it to me hard! I can take it. All the way in. Yeah. Fuck me like you mean it. Take me. Harder! Hard as you can. Fuck the hell out of me!"

The room was filled with the wet slapping sounds of our coupling, along with Mrs. Grossman's nonstop chatter of course. I found the crude earthiness of her words to be surprisingly stimulating, as she continued to verbally spur me on. It also felt fantastic to be fucking her with such complete abandon.

I was propped up on my fully extended arms so that I could thrust in and out of her with more force. The position gave me a great view of Mrs. G's body as I screwed her. It reminded me a little bit of watching the wave simulator we made in my senior-year Physics class. As I plowed into Mrs. Grossman's pussy, I could see the energy from my thrusts ripple through her belly and then up into her huge tits ,and then back down the other way as I pulled out for another repetition.

Watching her breasts bounce around like that was mesmerizing and made me want to fuck her even harder. Which I did in fact.

Thinking about physics while phucking. Hah! I tried to use that to keep me from cumming inside her too quick, cuz "hard and fast" is not a great recipe for lasting very long. But as I continued to ram my dick in and out of Mrs. G I could feel the approaching explosion building up in my balls. I let her know: "Mrs. Grossman, if we keep at it like this I'm going to cum too quickly!"

"So what," she grunted as she thrust her hips back up at me. "So cum inside me. You're young and you're horny, so you'll keep it up and you'll cum again. Am I right or what?"

It sounded more like an order than a question the way she said it, so I kept up the pace of my "shtupping" and she kept talking and moaning and undulating beneath me.

But I'm only human, and only 18, so it couldn't last very long. After a few more strokes, the fuse in my groin was lit and the bomb went off. "Oh Jesus Mrs. G, I'm coming," I cried out to her a moment before the inevitable! I slammed myself deep into her pussy and watched her belly and boobs ripple above as my dick fired its first shot below. Now it was me who was loud, yelling out as I continued to pound her while my cock filled her with spurt after spurt, until at last my arms and dick both gave out and I collapsed on top of her, momentarily stilling her bouncing breasts.

Holy shit, what a ride!

The size of Mrs. Grossman and the angle at which we were then laying caused my spent but still stiff cock to slide out of her (physics again? Or maybe geometry this time?). When that happened, Mrs. G expressed her dismay: "Aww nuts! You felt so good in me I wanted you should stay a while. But you're going back inside in a minute or two anyway, right? I mean, you're young and virile and it shouldn't take you too long to get right back up in the saddle, yes?"

Good grief! The woman was insatiable.

But she wasn't wrong, actually. My dick was still completely hard and I was absolutely ready and raring to go again. I pulled myself up off of her and knelt at the foot of the bed facing her.

"I'll fuck you all afternoon if that's what you want Mrs. G," I said, surprising myself by matching her vulgarity. Thinking back on my most recent experience with Lois, I asked, "How do you feel about taking it from behind this time?"

"Well look who's full of the interesting ideas," Mrs. Grossman replied. "Doggie style sounds great to me . . . but I'm not taking it up the ass, if that's what you had in mind. Well, at least not on the first date," she snorted.

I was still digesting that, when Mrs. G began heaving herself up off the bed, causing her colossal jugs to bounce about and capture my complete attention again. As she got to a sitting position, we both heard a wet squelching noise that turned out to be most if not all of my cum exiting Mrs. Grossman's overflowing vagina. It was quite a sight.

She looked down and chuckled, saying, "well, that just makes room for more, huh?"

That made us both laugh, but Mrs. G quickly returned to the serious business of getting into position to be re-mounted. She rose up to her hands and knees, then turned herself around so that her expansive backside was staring me in the face. She spread her knees apart, which gave me a great view of the lush bush between her legs, and her incredible breasts spread out on the bed underneath her.

From up close, her butt might not have been considered attractive. Apart from being massive, it was dimpled and creased and discolored in places. But right then and there, in that bed waiting for me to hop aboard and ride it, Mrs. Grossman's ass seemed plenty hot to me.

Moving in closer, I took my still eager prick in hand and slid it up and down her slick seam before sliding it into her well-oiled vagina. Mrs. G grunted approvingly as I drove in deep and took firm hold of her hips with my hands.

"Oh yeah, that's the way. Fill me up Kevin. Go deeper," she groaned as she pushed herself backward to meet my onslaught. Her bountiful buns jiggled like twin jello molds as we collided and separated and crashed back together again. This position allowed me to plunge much further inside her pussy than when I had been on top, and the sensation of those longer strokes into her was amazing.

I also loved the view of my cock sliding in and out, over and over again between the enormous quivering globes of her butt.

Mrs. Grossman was so enthusiastic in bucking backward against me that I had to hold on extra tight to avoid being bounced right off the foot of the bed. The combination of my driving in and her shoving back filled the room with loud slapping noises. For a moment I was afraid I might be hurting her, but I soon learned there was no cause for that concern.

"Smack my big naughty ass Kevin," she called out to my surprise. "I'm a baaaad girl and I deserve a good spanking. Let me have it!"

I wasn't sure if she was talking about the smacking I was already doing with my hips or whether she wanted something more, but I tentatively pulled my right hand off of her hip and slapped it across her quivering butt cheek.

"You call that a spank," she jeered at me? "Put some pepper on it! Make it sting!"

It was a tall order given how hard it already was to keep my balance as we continued to lunge at each other, but somehow I managed to rear back on the outstroke and whip my arm forward to administer a thunderous smack to her right cheek. It hurt my hand, so I'm sure it had to smart on her end too.

"Atta boy," she gasped approvingly! "Now the other side too!"

Switching holds, I leaned back and gave my best shot at delivering a left-handed blow to her other cheek. As the sound reverberated through the room, Mrs. G wailed in what sounded like a combination of pain and ecstasy.

"That hurt real good," she congratulated me! "Do it again!"

As I moved to comply, I saw her reach back with her own right hand and shove it between her thighs. I struck her again on the right side and a moment later felt her fingers briefly graze my shaft as it thrust into her. Then I felt the pressure of her hand through her pussy lips as she began to play with herself while we continued our energetic fucking.

I assume she found the "magic button" herself this time, because she started moaning and groaning more than speaking at that point. "Ungh! UH! OH! So Good! UNGH! So Close Kevin. UNGH! Spank me again!"

I did, and somehow that complex mixture of pain, fucking and fingering set her off. I felt her orgasm before I heard it. Mrs. Grossman's vagina clenched around my invading cock and her entire body shuddered.

Then her mouth engaged: "Oh God Yes! I'm cumming kiddo. Don't stop! Fuck me so good! OHHHH!"

I reared back again and administered one final strong smack to her left cheek ,before grabbing a firm hold with both hands and driving my cock in as deep as I possibly could.

The convulsions of her pussy around my cock then set me off as well, and I screamed out: "Oh Jesus, here I cum too! Oh my God Mrs. G! So fucking good! OHHHH!" My balls tightened against her heaving ass, and I shot load after load of cum deep insider her, while holding on for dear life.

When it was over, I fell forward over Mrs. Grossman's broad, sweaty back, and let my arms drop down around her. My fingertips just barely danced over the edges of her floppy breasts as they lay against the bed beneath her.

Unfortunately that position made it hard for me to catch my breath, so I reluctantly straightened up and felt my softening dick slide out of Mrs. G's cum-filled pussy. I dropped down to the bed and rolled over onto my back, while she collapsed forward onto her breasts and belly beside me.

I reached over to rub her back with one hand as we both continued to breathe heavily. Feeling like I should say something, I started to tell her how fantastic that had been: Oh my God, Mrs. G . . . hey, can I call you Shelley?"

That was a mistake.

"No you most certainly may not," she immediately replied! Mrs. Grossman turned to face me and there was fire in her eyes. "That is my Morrie's pet name for me, and he's the only one who gets to use it. My first name is 'Rachel,' but you MAY NOT EVER call me that either! I don't want you slipping up and getting familiar with me out on the street where anyone can hear and start to wonder why the hell the Conrad's delivery kid calls me by my first name.