Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should keep on with calling me 'Mrs. Grossman,' or 'Mrs. G' -- which actually I think is kind of cute -- even when you're shtupping the hell out of me. Capiche?"

"You got it Mrs. G," I quickly agreed. "But I just need to tell you how absolutely fantastic that was!"

"It was not so bad," she grudgingly acknowledged. "Not the best I've ever had, but probably in the top 10 for the last few years. You've definitely got potential young man."

"I'll take that as a great compliment, Mrs. G."

"You do that. But you should clean up and scram now," Mrs. Grossman directed, suddenly in a very different and businesslike mood. "I gotta get my keister back home and make Morrie his dinner. We eat early on Sunday night."

She rolled over and started to move off the bed, giving me another good look at her amazing breasts as they shifted about her chest.

She followed my eyes and said, "yeahhhh, get a good long look in here. But don't let me catch you making eyes at them when anyone else is around!"

"I'm gonna need some time in the shower to get all of you off and out of me," Mrs. Grossman advised. "So you should get on in there first and do whatever you need to do before you head home."

She was giving me the proverbial bum's rush, but I wasn't too offended about it, considering the day's events. I grabbed my clothes from the front room, ducked into the bath and gave myself a quick wash in the sink before drying off, dressing and reemerging.

Mrs. G was standing in the kitchen covered in a brightly colored kimono sort of thing, drinking a glass of ice water. I was kinda sorry not to have one last chance to see her in the altogether, but the kimono didn't leave that much to the imagination.

Mrs. Grossman didn't seem like she was a kiss-goodbye sort of woman, and a handshake didn't seem appropriate either, so I just walked in and said: "Well, I guess I'll see you around, Mrs. G."

"Yeah, you will kid. But remember your promise to me, OK? So long as you keep your trap shut, I'm actually not so worried that anyone else will find out, since I'm the one with the biggest mouth in the neighborhood and I sure ain't talking."

"I promise Mrs. G. My lips are sealed."

"OK then. Now get outta here already," she growled with just the hint of a smile as she patted my butt on my way by. "And Kevin?"

"Yes Mrs. G."

"You should check in with me from time to time. I just might have some more work for you around here."