Kevin's Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Kevin's future suddenly started looking good.
1.6k words
3.89
80.9k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,467 Followers

This is part 2 of Kevin's Trip. Thanks to my beta readers and to Randi for her editorial support. I decided to publish part two in Loving Wives for the sake of continuity.

***********************************************************************************************************

As Kevin returned to consciousness he realized that his body ached all over. His head was sore, his back was sore, his torso was sore and his limbs were sore.

He opened his eyes and noticed that he was in a small, white colored room, lying in a bed. Was he in a hospital? Had he been in a car accident on the way back from the airport?

He let out a groan and suddenly a pretty young woman with large breasts dressed in what looked like some kind of medical uniform bustled over to him.

"Oh, Mr Argent! Good to see that you are awake. Is there anything I can get for you?"

"Please, can I have some water?"

"Of course you can!" she answered in a bright and perky tone. She returned with a plastic cup of water with a cap on it and did something to adjust his bed.

He thanked her, took a drink and said "Where am I? Am I in hospital?"

She nodded. "Yes, something like that. What can you remember of what happened to you?"

Suddenly, the memory of what had happened to him burst upon him and he gasped and began to sob. "My wife! She was tied up and having sex with two men, I attacked them in a stupid fit of rage and I guess they must have knocked me out and put me in here."

The nurse took the cup from him and placed it on a bedside cabinet. "My name is Penny, I'm your nurse here. Can I call you Kevin, please?" He nodded.

"Kevin, there's a lot you need to learn and to come to grips with. You were attacked by your wife's student lovers, Tony and Mike. They beat you up very savagely, so savagely that half an hour later you actually died."

Kevin let out a gasp.

"But then, that's when our Rescue Team arrived, picked you up, put you on a gurney and resuscitated you before they brought you here."

"Where is here?" asked Kevin.

"It's 400 years into your future, Kevin"

Kevin momentarily blacked out at that piece of information.

When he came round, Penny was holding his hand. "I know this is a lot to come to terms with, Kevin. I'm sure you have a lot of questions. Basically, Elon Musk was right and about 100 years after your era, the world suffered a catastrophic population decline.

"About 100 years ago a scientist in Japan developed a form of time travel. The government with the assistance of the Musk Foundation decided to launch what was basically a rescue service to go back in time and target someone who was at the point of death, due to an accident or in cases like yours, an assault, stabilize their condition and bring them back to our present day."

"Why would they do that?"

"They realized we needed to increase the gene pool and it was decided that the rescued people could do that."

"So, we are used as sperm donors?" Kevin was intrigued by the idea rather than being disgusted or repelled.

"Well, sort of. There are sperm banks you can donate to, but in general the situation isn't as scientific as that. Most of the rescued actually get married and have kids in the normal way. Some have church weddings, too, if they want."

Penny looked at Kevin. "I'm sure you must have a lot of questions, Kevin?"

He grinned at her. "Yeah, you could say that! Why am I still hurting, if the attack happened 400 years ago?"

"Well, yes, that's true on one level, but as far as your body is concerned the assault happened recently. Your injuries were treated with modern medical techniques, but I expect you'll be in pain. After all, they gave you one hell of a beating. If you need any pain treatment, just push the blue button on your bedside console."

"What happened to my wife and the students?"

"The Internet archives show that the two students and your wife were all jailed for negligent homicide or at least in your wife's case, aiding and abetting. We don't have any further details on them."

Kevin pressed the blue button and was pleased that his pains subsided to barely a twinge.

"So, what happens to me, now?"

"The government will help set you up with job interviews. Your own industry still exists, but it's different now, 400 years into the future. Everything is vastly different, obviously. Training courses are available, though. Some of the rescued work with the Musk Foundation to help fellow recovered people."

She pointed to the large picture window and he looked out over a scene of pastoral beauty. "Looks beautiful, doesn't it?" said Penny.

"It does. Where are we?"

She grinned and said "The hospital is situated in the area that was in your day called the Central Core of your city center."

He laughed. "Damn! Changes have been made for the better!"

"They certainly have," she said. "Look, I'm going to leave you for a while. Breakfast will be served in about thirty minutes, I'll bring it to you. Meanwhile, rest and relax, oke?"

Penny realized that Kevin was gazing at her, which made her feel something stirring within her.

She left his room and walked down the corridor to the staff break room. She sat down with a female colleague. Who was already there.

"Hi, Sally"

"Hi, Penny. How's the new guy?"

"He's doing well. Really well. As far as I can tell, he's not suffering from Time Lag Psychosis that afflicts some of the rescued. In fact, looking at his profiles he seems like a perfect candidate for the program."

"That's good news," said Sally. "But what do you think of him?"

Penny blushed before speaking. "Oh, Sally! I want him! I want him so bad I can taste it!"

Sally laughed. "Oh, boy! I hope he feels the same way!"

Penny pushed her breasts up, grinning. "I think he likes these, so I am in with a chance!"

Sally reached over, squeezed Penny's arm and said, seriously, "I hope it works out for you, I really do. You deserve some happiness in your life."

Penny gulped back some tears, returned the squeeze and thanked her friend and colleague.

An hour later Kevin had finished his breakfast and as Penny was removing the tray he happened to glance down her cleavage.

He immediately apologized, but Penny smiled and said "That's another thing that's different now, Kevin. Generally, women don't mind men looking at their tiddies. We really don't. In fact, look!"

She pushed her breasts forward and said "Look, please look, if you want! You can touch, too, if you'd like?"

She swiftly removed her top and said shyly, "You like?"

He nodded. He was filled with lust and also a little bewildered at this unexpected turn of events.

Before he could speak, Penny gave him a passionate open-mouthed kiss and shucked the skirt of her uniform onto the floor by the side of the bed.

She pulled his hospital gown off him and it joined her clothing on the floor. She grasped his now suddenly rampant cock and deftly slid onto it, facing him, gasping as she did so. She began sliding up and down his shaft, as she encouraged him to play with her breasts.

After 15 minutes he could delay no more. He warned her that he was about to cum and she shouted "Yes! Yes, please! In me!"

His orgasm was the best he had enjoyed in years. 402 years, he mused to himself later.

As they lay on the bed cuddling he said "What was that all about? Is that part of the program?"

She playfully punched his arm. "No, you dummy! I have been your personal nurse for two months as your were being treated in the hospital and as you were in recovery. I fell in love with you. And I hope you can fall in love with me?"

She started crying, but Kevin held her to him and wiped away her tears. "Penny, I think I fell in love with you from the first moment I saw you. I want you to be my woman."

"Do you want to father my children?" she asked, trembling.

"Of course. In fact, will you marry me, Penny?"

"Yes!" Oh, yes!" she shrieked in delight.

She told her friend and colleague Sally about this turn of events over drinks in the bar later that evening.

"I'm really pleased for you, Penny. Have you told Kevin everything about yourself?"

"No. At least, not yet. There'll be time enough for that, later."

That night as Penny lay in her own bed in the nurse's accommodation block she thought of the many turns of events that had brought her to this point in her life.

How she had grown up in Ohio as an orphan in the 1930s, had qualified as a nurse and served as a USN nurse, during World War Two. She thought about how she and her colleagues had been captured and were about to be executed as spies by some drunken Japanese soldiers, when suddenly her captors were all lying on the ground, twitching.

She and her three fellow nurses found themselves being rescued by a Rescue Team and taken back to the future. To their future, too.

She cuddled her pillow, imagining it was Kevin. No matter what happened, she knew it was going to be all good.

And within her, although only a few cells in length, new life was already growing inside her.

MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,467 Followers