Kevin's Ups and Down Pt. 05

Story Info
Kevin gets between his Mom and her lover.
1.9k words
4.67
8.4k
17
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

I quickly got the chair and moved it into position. My eyes were wide as I watched Monique and my Mom, holding each other so close, sharing tongue-filled swirls of passion. Monique gently pushed my Mom back against the side of the bed, lowering her gently to the mattress, then crawling on top of her. She looked over at me.

"Six years ago, after the devastation, your Mom needed comfort, and I wanted to comfort her fully. Let me show you how I comforted your Mom."

I watched, entranced, as Monique started to kiss her way down my Mom's body. The sight of Monique on top of my Mom, the dichotomy of the light and dark skin against each other was one of the most erotic things I'd seen. She kissed her way all over my Mom's breasts, the left then the right, and started to kiss, lick and suck on them in turn, I heard my Mom's moans, and I had a sudden flashback.

Six years ago, when Monique was living with us and taking care of us, I'd heard these moans after Monique had helped my Mom to bed. I'd cried into my pillow, thinking at the time that her moans were vocalizations of her grief for my Dad, when in fact they had been vocalizations of sexual excitement. My cock took notice, and I could feel myself starting to grow back.

Monique paused, looked over, and smiled as she saw my cock returning.

"Mmmm, so nice, getting hard again so quickly. Let's give you some more visual Viagra."

I could see my Mom's nipples, now a dark pink, swollen and hard, wet with Monique's saliva as she started a downward path again, kissing a line down my Mom's body, pausing briefly at her navel to swirl her tongue through it, making my Mom giggle, then lower, kissing gently over her mound, swirling her tongue through my Mom's neatly trimmed muff.

Monique, her voice a husky whisper, cooed, "Mmmmm, you smell so good Lissie baby, so wet, so hot and juicy, I want to lick all of that juice, I want to taste every bit of you, baby."

My Mom purred, "Mmmm, oh yes, lick me, Moni, no one knows how to lick me as good as you."

My Mom spread her thighs, and Monique kissed her way down, situating herself between the spread. My cock was back up to full height, as I watched Monique's head nestling in between my Mom's thighs. I saw her head press forward, then a growl of pleasure from my Mom as Monique's tongue snaked its way inside her.

"Oh yes Moni sweetheart, mmmm, lick me, oh love me, feels so wonderful."

Monique did exactly that, licking my Mom with urgent, lust-fueled desire. I couldn't see much, then Monique helped by sweeping her hair across her back and over her other shoulder, and pulled back slightly, inviting me to look. I got up and was virtually touching them as I got a good, long look. I could see a glint of metal, and with a shock, saw that my Mom had a genital piercing. My Mom got herself pierced, down there? When the hell did that happen? I realized as I thought it, what a silly thing it was to think that way. Like my Mom is just going to come home one day and discuss her body piercing with her son!

Monique disengaged her mouth, and ran her fingertips up and down my Mom's wet, swollen lips, giving me a look of sheer lust, she cooed, "Look at that piercing, isn't that sexy? Ummm, I love to run my tongue all over it. It's a clitoral hood piercing, see the round ball of the jewelry top up here," she said, stroking gently at that round knob, bringing a growl of pleasure from my Mom, "and below, where the piercing emerges, the small jewel-like stone that caps the other end. Your Mom got this 6 years ago, I needed to shake Lissie out of her grief, get her going on a whole new track, and I took her with me when I got mine done. Yes, I have one just like that, and Lissie was so intrigued by the idea that I was able to coax her into getting her hood pierced, just like me! When it's done right, the sensation of this resting on the clit is very erotic. When I have a lover licking me right there, or pumping his cock into me, the nudging of my jewelry against my clit makes me cum like a train! Mine was done right, and judging by Lissie's reaction, I'd say hers was done right too!"

My Mom cooed, "Oh god, yes, it's such an erotic feeling, I've never felt so sexy. I loved my husband, but the orgasm was always hit-and-miss. Now, when a lover pumps his cock into me, or you baby, fuck me with a dildo, I know I'm gonna get mine. Lick me Moni baby, get your hot mouth back on me, I'm so close, and I want to give you all my juices!"

Monique purred, "Oh yes Lissie baby, I want you to cum, cum real hard, and squirt all over, cum all over my face!"

My mind was getting blown over and over today, and it hadn't even been half a day since things started to change radically. Monique reapplied her mouth, and my Mom's sighs and moans of pleasure filled the bedroom. Monique pulled her head back slightly, her tongue tickling at Mom's jewelry, letting me see as she slid two fingers up my Mom's pussy, finding the spot, she started to work over the inside, and my Mom's body started to shake.

"Oh fuck, fuck, feels so good, gonna cum, oh god gonna cum so hard, yes, yes, OOOHHH GAAAWWWWDDD!"

My Mom's voice rose up to a shrieking wail of pleasure, and I saw it, I saw my Mom's pussy start squirting, bathing Monique's sexy face with her cum, Monique was moaning with pleasure as she got soaked.

Her mouth stayed right there, licking at my Mom through every spasm of pleasure. The sight of my Mom exploding like that, and Monique's face, shiny and wet with my Mom's juices, had driven my cock up to steel hardness.

Monique slithered up my Mom's body, and I was once again treated to the dichotomy of dark against light, as they held each other tight, my Mom was tasting the juices she had sprayed, smiling with pleasure at the taste.

"Come here Kev, join me, taste my juices that I sprayed all over Moni's face," my Mom whispered.

I didn't need an engraved invitation, and Monique grabbed my head and pulled her lips tightly against mine. I could taste Mom's juices in Monique's mouth, oh fuck, so fucking hot, her tongue wrestled with mine, then she broke the kiss, and I eagerly sampled the sprays of cum, my Mom had really unloaded, and there was a large, tasty offering for both of us as we licked Monique's face clean.

My Mom growled huskily, "Okay, your turn Moni! And, how would you like my Kev to lick you, baby?"

A bolt of lust shot through me as I saw Monique's face, smiling, her green eyes full of heat, as she cooed, "Oh yes, come lick me Kev."

She lay back and spread her thighs for me. I could see her inner lips slightly parted, and I could see the glint of her hood piercing, mmmm, I wanted to lick that, I wanted to taste all of her incredible body. I started to kiss her neck, running my mouth up and down, planting kisses all over, her neck, along her shoulders, and under her chin. My Mom was watching, face flushed, stroking gently at her pussy.

"Mmmm, Kev, you are getting me so hot, so wet, what a smart fellow you are, getting me warmed up, umm, keep going, sweetheart."

Monique's encouragement spurred me on, and I dropped my head lower, kissing all the way until I ran my mouth up to the top of her left nipple. Her nipple was standing up, a dark, dusky rose color and I eagerly surrounded it with my mouth.

Letting out a gasp, Monique purred, "Oh yes baby, umm, I love having my tits sucked, lick my tits, suck them, nibble at them, fuck it feels so good!"

I did exactly as requested, feeling the nipple stiffen up, rock hard as I laved and sucked at her, nibbling gently, enjoying her cries of pleasure. Switching to her right nipple, I gave her other stiff tit equal time, fuck, it was surreal. I'd heard guys boasting about their supposed conquests, fuck 'em all, I'd have a real-life sex life that would put them all to shame, and it would be my secret. I didn't need a bunch of phonies kissing up to me, then taking my sex life and spreading it all over the net.

I broke away and started to kiss my way down, swirling my tongue through her navel, then running my tongue over the shaven sides that defined the edges of her landing strip, then running my tongue through the neatly trimmed strip itself. Monique's scent, a blast of hot, musky lust, filled my nose.

Monique growled "Do you know where I would like your tongue buried? I want it buried in my hot, wet pussy! Do it, baby, shove your tongue deep, and lick me, oh fuck, yeah, go crazy on my pussy!"

My Mom, in a husky growl, added, "Oh yeah baby, lick my girlfriend, make her cum, make her squirt all over your face!"

In between the spread of her thighs, Monique reached down, and her fingers spread herself open for me. My breath caught, oh god, what a view. Her pussy lips were a rich caramel, framing the dark pink of her inner folds, and I wanted to lick that very much. My tongue shot out, and I licked at her, licking like I was possessed.

"Slow down Kev, take your time, there's no rush," Monique cooed.

Eager to do exactly as told, I started to lick slower, long sweeping arcs of my tongue right over the lips, dipping between the seam. Her juices started to bubble up, a strong, musky taste. Dee had light, tart juices, and I marveled at the different tastes from woman to woman. My mind brought up Anne, I wondered how her juices will taste. My cock was aching as I licked at Monique's musky heat, I ran my tongue up and started to lick at her piercing jewelry, listening to her gasps and growls of pleasure.

"Yes, ummmm, that feels so good, now, shove two fingers up me Kev, and fuck my pussy, make me explode all over your face!"

I did so, and a minute later, I could feel her body starting to shake.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, gonna cum, cum so fucking hard, yes, yes, YYYEEESSSSS!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek of joy, and I felt her pussy clamping at my fingers, and a jet of her cum shot out and hit me square in the face. I stayed with her, getting my face squirted down, Monique's cries of orgasmic pleasure filling the bedroom, as she rode her climactic wave.

"Now, I'm going to make you a man, Kev!" Monique growled.

She grabbed me, turned me over on my back, and smiled.

"Are you still a virgin baby? You are, aren't you? I'm going to change that for you, right now!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers