Kevin's Ups and Down Pt. 06

Story Info
Kevin's virginity is claimed by Monique.
1.9k words
4.7
9.3k
20
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,835 Followers

My cock was harder than ever, as I felt Monique straddle me, gripping my cock, and nudging it against her hot, wet opening, holy fuck, the idea of Monique thrusting her pussy down onto my cock, and ending my virginity...then another thought entered my mind. Dee, oh damn, Dee and I were going to lose our virginity to each other. My cock was painfully demanding the release, but I felt like I'd be letting Dee down, if I lost it right at this moment, even though my iron-hard prick demanded that I pay attention to it, and not what my thoughts were going through at this moment.

Monique noticed the expression cross my face, and she said softly, "What's wrong Kev? Don't you want me to take your cherry?"

I babbled, "Oh god, it sounds awesome, but you see...well...it's like this..."

Monique was ahead of me, and said, "This is about your girlfriend, right? You're both virgins, and you want to lose it to each other, right?"

I nodded, and said, "Yeah, Dee and I...well...we both..." and trailed off.

Monique gave me a knowing smile. She eased back a bit, lifting her entrance off the top of my cock, but she didn't climb off my body, she stayed where she was.

"I'm sure it sounds all romantic, but let me tell you about that. My husband and I were both virgins when we got married, and our wedding night was nothing to write home about. He was so excited, he rammed it in, I wasn't even warmed up yet, and my not-ready pussy being suddenly violated with 7 inches of hard cock was not the deflowering I had dreamed of. I'd been full of romantic crap, and now I was seeing and feeling what it was really like. I was letting out pained cries, feeling my cherry bursting, and having him ram every last bit in. My cries of pain excited him even more, thinking I was making cries of pleasure, he grabbed my legs, pulled them around his waist, and humped at me like a dog, and it took 10 seconds for him to cum, grunting and thrusting at me. I felt dazed as his cum flooded my pussy, and he growled at me like he thought it was sexy! He yanked himself out, kissed me on the cheek, told me how good it was, rolled over, and in less than 5 minutes, he was snoring away."

She paused, then continued, "I tried to get him to change, different positions, foreplay, but he wouldn't hear of it. He believed that as the man, he was the boss, and as long as the boss got his rocks off, then all was well with the world. Every night, after he'd gotten his, and was snoring away, I'd head into the guest bedroom, and with my trusty rabbit vibrating away inside my tunnel, the spinning beads massaging my lips, and the ears tickling my stiff clit, I'd get the release I needed, god, it felt so good to feel the waves of orgasm."

"After 4 months, I threw in the towel, kicked him out, and got a divorce. Then, I could pleasure myself in my own bed, and I did, every night. Thank god I was still on birth control while I was married, the idea of having a child and keeping me tethered to that poor excuse of a man for the rest of my life would have been horrible. So you see Kev, it sounds romantic, and stories puff it up as how great and loving it is, but it's not. She'll appreciate that you will know what you're doing, not fumbling around, hoping you don't blow your load all over her pussy before you even get it in."

My Mom, her eyes bright, joined in, "Moni's right baby. Your Dad and I were both virgins, and like Moni, our wedding night was a 1 or 2-minute ride, the gush, then the rolling over and going to sleep. I told your Dad how I felt, how I needed to be warmed up, like a car, before he could hop aboard and drive me."

"Fortunately, your Dad was eager to learn how to please me, and on our second night, he learned foreplay. I taught him where to kiss and lick me, how I liked it, what felt great, what felt good, and what didn't feel good. Your Dad was a good learner, when he had me all warmed up, I was aching to get his cock inside me, and our second night was true lovemaking, not some frenzied rabbit fuck."

"I was so ready, I reached orgasm first, and the gleam of heated lust in his eyes as he watched me in the throes of orgasm, my pussy clamping and unclamping around his shaft, took him over the top right behind me. I could feel his river of heated sperm pouring into me, and that brought a second orgasm roaring at me, and I could feel my tunnel tight around him, milking his stiff, wonderful cock for every drop."

The idea of that possibly being my beginning, two hot lustful orgasms, the sperm that created me possibly being that very load that my Dad had filled my Mom with, wow, it filled me with a sense of wonder.

Monique leaned down, her face inches from mine, and cooed, "So Kev, do you still want to wait, or do you want to learn how to do it right, and give Dee the deflowering of her dreams?"

I was almost beyond coherent speech, but I managed, "Please, oh please, take my cherry, Monique!"

She smiled at me, nudged against my cock head, and in one smooth motion, impaled herself, I felt my cock penetrating, then my 7 inches was quickly surrounded with a tight, wet gripping heat, I let out a loud growl as Monique sank down all the way, fuck, the feeling of being balls deep inside Monique was almost unreal. It made stroking off seem as exciting as a handshake, holy fuck, I watched, mesmerized, as Monique lifted up, and slid down again.

I tried to make it last, but with the third pump of my prick, orgasm grabbed me, I howled as I felt my cock explode, and I pumped my hips up, over and over, gushing out the streams. My body felt almost out of control as I humped wildly.

The glorious feeling of post-orgasm evaporated rapidly. Oh fuck, I'd been a three-pump chump, I felt my face burn with shame. I could feel my cock deflating, one of the hottest women I knew, I'd wanted to impress her with at least some sexual prowess, and this is what I wimped out as.

"Kevin, look at me", Monique purred. "You're 18 years old, of course, you'll be fast, but I'm not done with you yet, that was only the beginning."

Monique grinned at me, then I felt a rhythmic squeezing action in her pussy. My eyes opened wide, as my drained and softening prick felt the new sensations. She then started to undulate and squirm on top of me, all the while maintaining the squeezing of my cock, which had begun to stiffen back up quickly.

I watched, Monique's body working me over like a piece of clay, the view of her nude body helping me along. I almost couldn't believe that Monique's cunt was still squeezing and releasing me so rhythmically. It almost felt alive, and my cock seemed to stretch to an even greater length.

Monique purred, "Mmmmm, oh yes, I can feel you, so hard and so deep again, this fuck will last longer, enjoy the ride, Kevin."

I watched, entranced, as her pelvis began moving, first forwards and backward, then side to side, and finally in a circular fashion. Monique mixed the movements, and alternated them, all the while slowly raising up on her knees and slowly sinking back down on me.

I looked down at our joined crotches, watching her raise up, seeing my cock, then sinking back down again, watching my cock disappear into her heated tunnel. Monique was still tight, hot, and juicy, and I could feel the first load of cum I had pumped into her running out of her cunt and starting to cover my balls. It was hot in the bedroom, and I could see the sweat glistening on her body.

Oh fuck, this was beyond amazing, the feel of my cock getting fucked, and being able to enjoy a lasting ride, was nothing short of spectacular. I realized that this was indeed the best way to be devirginized, by an experienced lover who knew what she was doing.

"Play with my nipples Kev," Monique growled huskily. "My tits are so red and swollen, rub them for me, baby, I love having my tits played with."

I reached up with both hands to cup her breasts and rub her nipples, tweaking them gently, then capturing them between my fingers, and pulling gently on them. Large and stiff, they protruded at least an inch from her bouncing melons. Monique moaned, and she started to lose interest in the complicated motions she had been performing and began concentrating on a rapid in-and-out. She tossed her head back, and her moans of pleasure started to fill the bedroom.

After several minutes of increasing speed, and the tight clamp of her around my cock, I could feel the orgasm approaching. I was giving off grunts and growls of pleasure, and Monique smiled down at me.

"Are you ready baby?"

I growled out, "Oh fuck yes, I'm going to blow!"

"Do it, baby, explode your load, fill me up, fuck, oh yes, I'm cumming too, yes, yes YYYEEESSSS!"

I felt her hand reach down, cupping my throbbing balls, and she started to massage my cum-coated nut sack. This was too much, Monique's shriek of pleasure filled the bedroom, and I felt the delectable inner tightness start to ripple with spasms. Burning tingles of pleasure raced up and down the length of my cock, I could feel my balls explode as my prick erupted, squirting a fresh load of thick, hot cum upwards into Monique's cunt. I humped up at her over and over as I spent my load in a shuddering body-encompassing orgasm, the milking pull of her spasming inner tunnel sucking eagerly at me, draining me of every drop.

Exhausted for the moment, Monique collapsed onto me, her still pulsing pussy dripping more cum onto my balls. I felt her lift up slightly, then my Mom, oh god my Mom was licking at my balls, her hot tongue licking the cum from me, then Monique lifted clear, and my Mom plastered her face against Monique's dripping pussy, licking and sucking.

"Oh yes baby, my pussy is full of Kev's steamy spunk, lick it all out Lissie baby, save some for me, I want a snowball," Monique cooed.

My Mom was happy to do so, and I saw my Mom, her cheeks bulging, my sperm ready to spill from her smiling lips, as she locked her lips tightly with Monique, and I imagined the gush of my sperm in their mouths, tongues swirling, both of them making little noises of passion as they shared my load.

"Kev, you're staying right here tonight, we have more to teach you in the morning," Monique cooed.

With Monique cuddled against my right side, and my Mom against my left side, I was happy to stay where I was. As sleep drew closer, my mind thought, no longer a virgin, and it feels fucking awesome.

groomleader
groomleader
2,835 Followers