All Comments on 'Key Lime Pie'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
DON'T KNOW WHY

but I just couldn't seem to get into this story. It is well written as far as I noticed and you did have enough action and yet, even in the middle of a sex scene I could have put it down and not come back to it. Maybe the lack of foreplay played a part in this. I also question the incest part. Yes, the women were cousins, but it was written in such a way as to ignore the fact. I almost feel guilty about giving you three stars and not being able to point out exactly why. Since I hate to have people read my stories and not vote or vote low and not say why, I try not to do it to others. I don't want a dishonest evaluation either, so I don't give them. If others give you a glowing approval rate on this story, just chalk my comments up to the ramblings of a grumpy old man. Good luck and keep writing!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago
Ditto

I have to agree with the Dreamer. It does come across as a well structured story. He can't work in an airport because he's distracted by the girls? I can understand that, but it also comes off as really juvenile. The guys apparent lack of self control riled me a little. Just didn't really grab my attention. Love the title, perhaps "Banana Cream Pie" would have been more fitting?

bradd50bradd50over 9 years ago

Well unlike Mafia and Dreamer i thought it was an excellent story,was written well,good story line...guess some people just don't know what a good story is...can't wait for another!!

MrBill36MrBill36over 6 years ago
Threesome with two beautiful, sexy women

I can only fantasize. How heavenly would that be, laying down screwing one and eating the other at the same time. Pure heaven. I would probably have died with a humungest smile on my face and my crank drooped down between my balls. Loved it (the story, I mean).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pizza

Where the hell did you buy that pizza in Chicago? Greasy? Uncut? And then you cut it into wedges instead of squares? Have you ever been to Chicago?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
1404 Followers
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.