Key to a Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moist lips and tongue felt on fire and while I had closed my eyes to kiss her, they flew open with surprise at how bold she was in front of a room full of friends and neighbours and our respective spouses. I had no idea which man here was hers nor where he was but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Susan and the look on her face as she stood just behind Michelle, not two feet away.

Did my tongue reciprocate with Michelle's? I don't know, it may have. Everything was a bit of a whirl. All I know was that the kiss was longer than any of the others and decidedly more passionate. I felt my cock stirring within my pants and was pleased that at least Susan couldn't see that.

As I managed to extricate my lips from Michelle's, all I could see was my Susan over her shoulder. She appeared to be bristling with anger. That was the last thing I wanted ... for her to go off with Brad while angry with me. That might prompt her to be more careless than she normally would have been. I so wanted to speak with her privately, to reassure her of my love at this challenging moment.

Susan looked away from me and I felt Michelle guiding me, turning me around to stand alongside her, hip to hip, her arm snaking around my waist. I was obliged to do the same and my hand slipped around her waist, holding her possessively to my side. We were facing the rest of the men and women who were waiting their turn to be called up. I would guess that only about one-third of the thirty or so party guests had so far been partnered up.

I turned my head toward my wife, standing just to my right but slightly behind me. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," I attempted to counsel.

"Judging by the way you kissed her, I'd say that gives me complete freedom," she tersely snapped back.

"Just know I love you, we can get through this," I whispered in her direction.

She glared at me, then ignoring my attempt at reassurance, she turned her head around the other way toward the man she was hugging with one arm in the same manner as Michelle and I. I heard Susan ask Brad, "Do we have to stay for all this, why don't we just go now and get a head start on everyone else?"

I wondered why my wife was pouring so much animosity my way. After all, it was she who dealt with this invitation. I had nothing to do with it and only learnt that it was a key party from her five minutes before the lottery draw commenced.

I watched Susan and Brad nervously, expecting them to leave now that Susan had indicated her compliance so brazenly to him, but I was pleased to hear Brad's reply, "No, we have to wait, it won't take long honey, I'm as eager to get horizontal as you are."

But was she eager, I thought differently? I couldn't work out why my loving wife was behaving in this manner, it seemed so out of character from the woman I had been married to for 21 years. Listening to her words to Brad and seeing her frosty looks at me, I figured this was just her way of apportioning the blame for all of this somehow on me. And it probably started with a kiss, that passionate tongue kiss from Michelle right in front of Susan that somehow she believed I initiated.

"But why do we have to wait?" Susan persisted to Brad.

"It's just the way it works, Alan likes all the pairings to stand up here so that everybody can see who's going off with who. As soon as he and Glenda are finished drawing out the keys, he'll tell us all we can go."

I felt Michelle's hand at my waist tightening its grip, sending me a signal to pay more attention to the woman who had selected my keys. I turned my head back around to hear her tell me, "First time at one of these parties?"

"Yes!" I told her.

"What made you come? Was it your wife's idea?"

"No, we didn't know what it was, she got invited verbally a few days ago by three of the women who were coming here tonight. They dropped by our house to welcome us to the neighbourhood but I was at work. Susan said that nothing was said about a key party."

"Oh, so then it's a surprise for you?"

"Yes, five minutes before Glenda brought the bowl around for the guys to drop their keys in, Susan came up to me and said she'd just heard that it was a key party."

"How do you feel about it now that you know you're going to get laid?"

"Am I?"

"Of course, what did you think was going to happen, pair all these men and women up so they can go get a late night coffee?"

"No, I mean, I ... err, I didn't know how far everyone went, I thought it might just be a kiss and a cuddle in the car and one or two couples going a bit further."

Michelle gave me a you must be kidding look, "We are all consenting adults, we all know what we're about to do and everyone is cool with that. You better be about to fuck me ... err, I'm sorry, what's your name again?"

How ironic was that, this woman had committed to accepting my cock inside her body, but she didn't even know my name? "Ben," I informed her.

"Ben, that's a nice name, "I'm Michelle."

"Yes I know that, I heard someone say. It was probably Glenda announcing you when you picked out my keys."

"Don't worry too much about your wife, Brad's a cool guy, she'll be safe with him. I mean, he's not rough or anything like that, he'll treat her good." She paused for a moment as if debating with herself whether to continue along that line, then she did with enthusiasm that I didn't really want to hear, "He's really good, believe me!"

"So you've been with him? Is that a glint I see in your eyes?"

"Oh yes, he's one of the nicest guys here and a good fucker too, your wife's lucky to get him first up."

I knew I didn't want to hear that, in fact I decided I didn't want to hear any more about Susan and Brad ... besides I got the impression that this young woman was expecting me to show her a good time tonight. I switched my attention back to us, electing to pay this woman a compliment, "And it looks like I got lucky first time too."

She smiled warmly, "Oh thank you, that's a nice thing to say. I feel really good about us, I think we'll have a good time together."

"So where will we go, I'm not sure about my place, I mean I'm not sure what goes on, Susan of course isn't either. I don't know if she'd want to take Brad there."

"Don't give it a thought, I have a standing arrangement with my husband for these nights that I always get to take the guy back to our house. Where he goes is his problem, not mine. Brad's the reverse with his wife, he always takes the woman back to his house and his wife has to organise something with the man she gets partnered up with."

Alan and Glenda were now two-thirds of the way through the key draw. As the general buzz of conversations around the room just at that moment dimmed, I clearly heard my wife asking Brad to "Kiss me," immediately causing my head to spin back around to my right. I turned in time to see Brad comply with her request. While their initial kiss when he stepped forward to join her after she pulled his keys from the bowl was a quick peck on the lips, this time their mouths grounded out a twisting lip-lock that looked to involve plenty of tongue activity too. Was Susan trying to put on a show to match the kiss that Michelle had planted on me?

I heard Michelle call my name, "Ben!" I turned back around to the woman by my side and she kissed me deeply once again. Lips twisting, tongues intertwined, breathing even becoming a bit heavy. When she pulled away, she looked at me seriously, "I hope I'm not going to have trouble with you tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"Let her go, it's going to happen, nothing you say or do is going to change things now. You might not have come here expecting this, and maybe your wife knew or maybe she didn't, but now you're on the roller-coaster so just relax and enjoy the ride."

"Are you suggesting she might have known what the party was and not told me?"

"I'm not suggesting anything, but you did say that three of the girls invited her when they dropped by the other day. I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't have explained to a new neighbour just what happened at these parties. You said she only told you five minutes before Glenda brought the bowl around, too late to leave by then."

Michelle was very observant, she had taken in all I had said about us ending up here at this party and made a judgement about my wife that I had to admit on reflection had some credence. "Yes, it does seem strange that those women would not have said anything back then about the keys."

"Exactly, so you can sort that out tomorrow, but now I want you relaxed and primed. We'll be going to the car in a couple of minutes and it's only five minutes to my house. Before I left home to come here, I turned the sheets back on my bed and there's a chocolate for you on the pillow. Ok?"

I laughed for the first time since Glenda had produced the bowl, "Ok, you got it girl."

"I hope so because I really want it Ben ... from you."

I saw the want in her eyes, this woman looked like she wanted to be fucked. I wondered how long it had been since she and her husband had done it or was this look of wanting something special because I would be a new man to her?

I peeped back at Susan and Brad, they were still at it, or was this a new kiss to follow the one they were enjoying when I last looked. I forced myself to turn away before Michelle admonished me again. I tightened my grip around her waist and she leaned in a little closer and tightened her hand too. I was about to embark on an adventure that I never saw coming, never knew I wanted. Had my wife pushed us there or was this just a massive misunderstanding?

There was only one woman left to come up to retrieve the last set of keys from the glass bowl. Ironically, they were the keys with the imitation phallus as a key ring. Alan looked a bit churlish that his were the last keys selected. The woman looked none too happy, was she upset at being the last woman to select a set of keys or because she had to settle for Alan as her prize for the night?

Alan made the best of his situation by hugging the unlucky woman to him and planting a sloppy kiss across her lips and her chin, then his voice thundered out, "Ok crew, you all know the rules by now. It's ten to eleven now, if you are not using a bed in your own home, you are not allowed to head for your home until at least 1a.m. This is your one allowed infidelity night for the month, nobody is to overdo it. Don't piss your spouse off by getting home any later than 2.30 ... ok? That should be long enough for a great first fuck, the recovery phase and then a more relaxed second one if you're up to it. Enjoy and I'll see you all back here in five weeks time. Now go fuck yourselves!"

His raucous laughter could be heard ongoing as around 15 or so couples headed out the front door. Michelle and I kept our arms around each others' waists as we waited in an orderly line to get out through the door. I looked around anxiously, trying to spot my wife and her partner for the night, but couldn't see them. They must have got away very quickly.

I directed Michelle to my car. I had put quite a few beers away so I wasn't too keen on driving, but I noticed as we passed other couples reaching their cars that the women were driving in almost every instance. Maybe this was a rule that the women should drink in moderation through the evening so that they could be the designated drivers as well as the designated fucks for the night.

"Are you going to drive?" I asked Michelle who still held my set of keys as we reached my car.

"Yes, the women are expected not to drink too much so that they can do the driving. I normally have a few more wines than the other girls because my husband is the local police chief, so no worries there ... I am bullet-proof."

Isn't that great? As if I'm not already feeling enough pressure from being told by Michelle how much she wants it tonight, but now I'll have the local law enforcement on my tail if I don't perform.

We rode the 4 or 5 minutes to her house in silence. She drove one-handed with her closest hand resting midway along one of my upper thighs between my knee and my crotch. My growing cock was just out of her reach. My head was spinning as I sat in silence, considering how we had so conveniently ended up at this night, reflecting on whether Susan might have intentionally steered us to this key party. Why wouldn't those three women have explained what would happen at the party? It doesn't make sense that they wouldn't warn someone new in case they morally objected to what went on there. And why would Susan want to attend a party such as this? She had never given any indication to me of being dissatisfied with our lovemaking. We would need to have a serious discussion tomorrow.

Michelle steered my car onto the driveway of a quite expansive looking two-storey home only a block away from my own new home. We got out and I came around the front of the car, intending to put my arm back around her before reaching the front door.

When she saw me coming closer, she waved me away, her eyes darting around anxiously at the darkened houses next door and across the street, "No, don't come close, not out here, most of our close neighbours here don't know about the parties and what we get up to afterward."

I held back and followed a couple of paces behind her, pausing three feet behind while she unlocked the front door. It opened and she stepped inside and I followed. She switched on the lights, we were in an impressive entry foyer from which doors to the left and right led to what I assumed was the general living areas of this large house. Just a few paces ahead, a grand stairway climbed magnificently up to the next level that I assumed would include the bedrooms. "Wow, nice house," I told her and she actually looked pleased that I was impressed.

"Hard earned, both Steve and I have worked hard to get it, but we like nice things."

"And Steve would be the police chief in this town?" I checked, making sure that I had heard right when she said she was married to the chief of police.

"Yes he is, didn't you meet him there tonight?"

"Oh Michelle, I might have done. Who knows, I did get around and meet a heap of people but I doubt that I could name more than four now. A combination of too many people and a few too many drinks."

"Oh, I hope that too many drinks won't be a problem for us, we don't want that affecting how things turn out in the next hour or two."

"I can only try Michelle, of course I had no idea this was coming at the end of the night so I had no reason to pace myself. If I'd known that I would be in the presence of a princess before midnight, I wouldn't have touched a drop."

"Oh, that's so sweet, you really do say some nice caring things. So I guess I better not offer you another drink then?"

"No, just the chocolate that you promised me, I think you said you placed it on your pillow."

"Umm, I did too. Looks like we better head upstairs and we can see if you can find where all the treats are hidden?"

"That sounds like a good start."

While I was not the cheating kind, I had imbibed enough to dull my common sense and be willing to give sex with another woman a go. But I also wanted the act done with quickly so I could get home to my Susan and find out what she might have known in advance about this night. Michelle's observations seemed logical so it appeared that there might be a side to my wife that I had never come across in our 21 years of marriage.

"Come on Ben," said Michelle quite excitedly and I reached to take her outstretched hand and followed a step or two behind as she began to climb the stairs. I was just far enough back that I could surreptitiously watch her shapely arse moving in the tight confines of her dress. No pantie-line visible so I would want to explore that as soon as we hit the bed. As much as this went against my nature, I must admit being in the presence of such a gorgeous woman was exciting me and thankfully my erection was responding accordingly.

At the top of the stairs, there was an option of five doorways. I figured that one at least would have to be a bathroom so the other four must be bedrooms and I wondered about kids and where they might be. "Should I be concerned about waking any sleeping children?"

She laughed as she led me along the hallway toward the last door, that must be the master bedroom where she and her Steve usually co-habitated. "No not tonight, we send them over to my mum's when we go to the key parties."

"Your mum doesn't know what goes on there, does she?"

"Oh my God no, she wouldn't be impressed, my mum's a bit religious."

"But not you?"

"Oh, I was raised a good Catholic, went to a girls only school. I broke out of my religious shell before my last year there and never looked back. You must have heard what they say about Catholic school girls. No, we send the kids to mum because she likes to have them stay and we just tell her that, like any party, it will go late and we can have the freedom to get in late and get up late in the morning."

"Yes, it's eleven o'clock already, a really late night."

"For me my darling, this night is only just beginning. I want you to give me some good loving."

"I hope that I'm up to the task."

"Believe me, so do I, but I have great confidence in you. So before we start, tell me, only one marriage?"

"Yes, 21 years with Susan. You think you know someone after all that time and then tonight I suddenly see a whole new side."

"Well Ben, I hope that I can boast 21 years one day. I must be a bit younger than you, Steve and I have only been married thirteen."

We had entered that last door and found ourselves in a very spacious main bedroom. The bed was huge, must be king-size and was the feature of the room with both bedside lamps on. She must have left them on in anticipation of bringing one of the male guests back here tonight. True to her word, I saw a chocolate laying on one of the pillows, just like they do in the best hotels.

"There's your chocolate, go and suck that up and then keep those lips puckered and you can suck on these too," and facing me, she brought both hands up, one under each breast and sort of hefted them forward.

I accepted the first part of her invitation and stepped across to the bed and slipped the chocolate morsel into my mouth. I turned around just in time to see the dress sliding down off her hips. She was wasting no time, having rolled it down from her neck to her waist and then shimmied it over her hips to let it fall in a pool of material around her ankles.

She was a vision, the naked parts of her body nicely tanned. She still wore a frilly low-cut red bra and just a triangle of red material that barely covered her pubis. It must have been a g-string or a thong, whatever. All I knew was that it didn't cover much of her and as she pirouetted around to show off her fabulous body I could see why there had been no visible pantie-line.

She still wore her high heels ... I got the impression she knew how good she looked and was showing her body off to me before I could claim it. The heels thrust her great legs up high and pushed her butt out seductively.

I stepped toward her and she stepped toward me and we met as I wound my arms around her now near naked body. I was still fully clothed. "Let's get rid of these so I can see what you've got for me," she suggested, stepping back just far enough for her hands to begin unbuttoning my shirt. Michelle got that open quickly and pushed it off down my arms, then both hands reached for my belt. She had obviously done this a lot and I had a momentary thought about the number of men in that room tonight who had previously been in this position with her at about this time of the night. I had to ask.