All Comments on 'Key Westing Ch. 03'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hoooooeeeee

Very hot. Wow. Really got me going with the action on the beach. More please.Yes more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This was HOT

This story was fuckin HOT!!! I`d give anything to get in with these dudes and have my asshole reamed out for hours and hours. I LOVE huge, fat, throbbing cocks!! I`d love to be like the phillipino guy being bored out by an unbelieveably huge cock. Wondering where it would all go, and dying to find out!! This story was great! Me so horny!! Write more like this please. And for sure I`m on my way to Key West in search of these butt busters!!

i2am6uldv8i2am6uldv8almost 10 years ago
Yes You Can

Bahia Honda is a great place for sex. I lived in Key West 30 - 35 years ago. Even then Bahia Honda was the place to go for outdoor sex. Back then the good part of the beach was privately owned. The owner rarely checked on the activity there. Over the years I sucked cock and got fucked on the golden sand. Once by the owner's nephew. When in Key West, or the lower Keys, get your ass to Bahia Honda as often as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Key Westing Series Info