Keya's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The torture android tilted her onto her back again and put her on the floor, but Keya kept her bare legs wrapped around the metal snake, her pointed toes rubbing the cold metal. She had screamed herself hoarse and now could only manage little squeaking noises.

Liquids began trickling out of Keya, down the insides of her bare thighs, dripping onto the floor.

Slowly, her trembling fingers moved down her body to where the torture android was entering into her. Her fingers slowly explored the thick, metal snake, trying to get a sense of its shape and size.

"Unh...?" she peeped softly. "Unh?"

Her fingers continued feeling it, trying to comprehend it, before slowly moving to her liquids. Her fingertips became wet and slippery as she slowly explored the liquids coming out of her.

"Unh...?"

Damm walked up to her and studied her intently, his eyes roaming across her naked, dewy body. Keya was dimly aware she was being watched but had given up caring as she concentrated on trying to endure her stretching. She had never heard herself make the special sounds she was making before. It didn't sound like her voice, but she knew it was her voice, and she could not help but make the sounds.

"Aa...

a...

a..."

Again, the android no longer moved, having lodged itself up against the top of her uterus, pressing into Keya's fundus. She could feel pressure on her lower abdominal organs. The visible bulge in her abdomen extended up past her navel. It held her still, letting her stretch. Keya clung to the android with her bare legs and feet, trying not to move. Each movement, however slight, was causing her tunnel to stretch a little more, millimeter by millimeter.

Her slippery legs and feet lost their hold and slipped.

"Kak..." she croaked.

Silence.

She slowly brought her bare foot back up and over the android and squeezed her legs for purchase.

Her tongue jerked and clicked in the saliva of her open mouth.

Her sweaty bare legs kissed the cool metal for a moment more and then slipped again. Keya tried to brace herself, but she was unprepared for the result. Keya felt the tip jam up hard against her intestines.

Her responsive gagging was dark, harsh, and deep in her constricted throat, and tinged with the smooth, sweet silvery lining of her agonized squeak.

Again, she wrapped her smooth, bare legs around the android, toes pointed and trembling, soles wrinkling. Her body shook with the effort. Keya did not think she could hold on much longer. There was no place left for the bulging metal snake to go.

She mustered the will to look at her audience. They stared back at her, silently. Damm got down on one knee beside her and pulled out his giant penis. It was dripping with precum.

Keya looked up at him as he seized her by the jaw, forced her mouth open, and began to trace the tip of his penis around Keya's lips, coating them in glistening precum.

"U- unh?" she went, looking at him as he moved his penis across her slick, dripping lips.

"You look so, so beautiful Your Highness," he whispered. He got up, putting his penis away, stepped back, and nodded at the torture android.

The torture android pumped Keya. Hard. Keya grunted. It pumped her hard again. Keya grunted again. It pumped her three more times, with powerful thrusts, pausing between each thrust. Keya made a grunting sound on each thrust. Then the android began repeatedly ejaculating inside her in furious torrents of fluid. Keya felt the pressure build as the fluid filled her uterus, and then downwards. When Keya began to spill it out, the android continued ejaculating torrents into her before withdrawing and starting to ejaculate on her body.

It squirted jets of light, milky fluid over Keya in pulses. The android squirted up and down her naked body and face, until she was glistening, slick, and dripping with fluid. Keya's mouth opened in a silent scream of anguish, and she slowly writhed in the puddle, her thighs bicycling in slow motion, her bare toes pointed. As she reeled, she tried wiping her face with her forearms. She drew her knees up to her chest, exposing her pussy to her audience. The fluid was running out from inside her. It was running off her body: her bare, wrinkled soles, legs, her thighs, back, arms, shoulders, and matted, wet hair.

The surreal silence was over, and time snapped back to normal again. The performance had ended.

The torture android glided back up into the ceiling, and B'ir Damm scooped Keya up in his arms and stood before the Committee. Keya's head lolled back, mouth open, and her arms hung down at her sides. Her body rippled with repeated small convulsions. Keya kept her bare toes pointed as she was held.

"Unh... unh..." she said softly with each convulsion. "Ah..."

She arched her back as her stretched tunnel painfully and involuntarily constricted.

"Unh!" she cried.

A burst of milky fluid gushed from inside her and splattered on the floor loudly. Tendrils of fluid hung from her engorged vulva. Damm cradled her naked, glistening, wet, slippery body. Her pointed bare toes quivered, and fluid dripped off the end of her pointed toes.

"A-ah..."

"Members of the Committee, I present to you our newly consecrated Princess!"

Jud O'rr clapped slowly and sarcastically. Others nodded.

"Aah..."

"Could you please send me the hologram of this?" asked Porphance Chieftain, who sat at the far side. He'd finished wiping himself and was tucking himself back under his robes. Damm nodded with a smile.

"You'll all get a copy to watch whenever you please," answered Damm. "Now, where's the physician? Help me get her back to her chamber and make sure she's okay. I want to know if she's ready for me yet, or if we'll need to stretch her again."

"Aa..."

Damm decided he didn't want to carry Keya naked back to her chambers and called for something to wrap her with. The suggestion was made that the fluid coating her would soak whatever they wrapped her in. Someone tried to wipe Keya's slick, glistening body with a towel.

In the end, they gave up, and Damm ordered Keya's guards to carry her back to her chambers. Both awkwardly carried her back through the halls of the ship, still naked and wet, with the physician following. Neither guard said a word to the other. Neither met the other's gaze. They averted their eyes as best as possible from Keya's bare breasts and pussy as they focused on not dropping her slippery body. Keya's eyes had become fixed and stared upwards, at nothing, as she was carried past gaping mouths and goggled eyes.

In her chamber, they laid her awkwardly on her bed. Her sheets became damp as they absorbed the remaining fluid that coated her naked body. The physician leaned over her and flashed a light in her eyes, tweaked her toes and brushed a lock of hair out of her face. He shook his head to himself while the guards looked on, unsure of what to do next.

"Severe psychic shock," he clucked to himself. He boldly separated the priestess' thighs, exposing her freshly stretched vulva. Keya was still leaking from her pussy onto the bed sheets. His fingers probed Keya's pussy lips. He clucked again. "Poor girl. A bit of tearing. He's going to do this again to her I expect. At least the android filled her with anesthetizing fluid." He turned to the guards, as if only noticing them for the first time.

"Stop staring at Her Highness and go outside!" he snapped. The guards cleared their throats and shuffled out. The physician turned back to Keya and looked down again. He softly stroked her swollen pussy lips with his thumb and forefinger, as if he were gently playing an instrument. He slipped a finger inside her, wiggled it gently, and then pushed in another finger. He advanced them both in deep, feeling around inside her. Keya made no response in her catatonic state. He slipped his fingers out. They were covered in a mixture of Keya's juices and the torture android's fluid. "Poor girl," he said again. "Definitely some tearing." He softly stroked her pussy some more. Again, Keya did not respond to his touching.

He drew up a syringe and spoke in her ear as he injected her. "I'm going to give you one of these per hour for the next few hours, Your Highness. You're going to need a lot of it tonight and tomorrow to get past this, and to get any sense of distance from what's happened to you. I wish I could make you forget. These injections are probably going to leave you in a bit of a state in the meantime, I'm afraid."

***

Damm's guards ushered in the High Priest calmly and deferentially. Damm stood in front of the assembled Council of the Alliance, a bemused smile playing across his face at the sight of the old priest's haggard look and haunted eyes.

"High Priest Raegel." Damm held out his hands magnanimously. "I take it you watched the hologram I sent you?"

"Not to the end."

"Not to the end? I'm disappointed."

"Why would you expect me to watch it to the end?"

"Because she's your daughter, of course."

"Of what father would you expect such a thing?" The High Priest raised his sad, shaking voice. Damm did not reply but clapped sharply at the side of the room. Instantly Keya's hologram appeared between Damm and Raegel, as though the men were standing on either side of her. It was the portion of Keya's torture session where the android had withdrawn itself from deep inside her and was spraying her lithe, nude body from her head to her pointed toes with fluid. Keya writhed on the floor in her hologram replay, the faintest of whimpers coming from her wide-open mouth as she was doused and soaked.

"You missed the fun part," said Damm.

Raegel shrank back and turned away, going down on one knee.

"Yes Damm, you've won!" he shouted. "Now stop that at once! Stop it! Stop it!"

"Unh... unh..." Keya could be heard going in the replay.

"Alright then," said Damm, waving his hand and making the hologram disappear. "Then let's talk about terms now."

"Let me see my daughter first!" Raegel demanded. "Then we talk. I need to know she's alive and well after what you did to her, you blasphemous creature!"

"Now, now, there's no need for names. Your daughter is alive and well. But I make the terms first. And you will agree to those terms. Or you won't see her."

Raegel was still down on one knee, looking in the opposite direction to Damm. "Then state them," he said quietly.

"Very simple, really. You provide me the sacred words to unseal the Ark. I rule with the Ark's power and your daughter becomes my queen. It's a wonderful union, don't you think? The old order joins with the new. And there's a place in it for you, my friend. I will guarantee your safety and a life of luxury. You'll have your scrolls and your commentaries, and a beautiful, lush garden all to yourself."

"We'll have nothing, once the Ark is unsealed, Damm."

"Yes, so you've said."

"If we're all to die, I want to die with my daughter by my side."

Damm laughed. "You know what, old man? That's fine. If that's the fate your superstitious mind clings to, I'll let that be the case. I know I don't have to worry about making good on that caveat, but if that seals the deal, so be it."

Raegel stayed silent.

"Old Man. Are we in agreement?"

Raegel nodded slowly.

"Let me hear you say it then. Stand and face me and tell me you agree to the terms."

Raegel slowly stood and turned to face Damm. "By the Holy Ark I agree to your terms. And may the Ark have mercy on you. On us."

Damm nodded in satisfaction. "Bring in Her Highness Keya, Princess of the Alliance and Queen-presumptive to Emperor Damm," he called out. The Council applauded and cheered as guards ushered Keya in.

Keya's new outfit was the skimpiest attire she had yet worn.

Her open-toed high heels caressed her feet with thin, almost gossamer, bejeweled lace straps. Her head was adorned with a delicate crown of tiny jewels that traced the twin Dutch crown braids of her hair, back to her ponytail. Her large breasts were almost completely bare, her nipples and areolas just covered by small, bejeweled metal cups fastened behind her neck and back by thin strings.

With that she wore a tiny loincloth of fine fabric, both the front and back flap in the shape of an upside-down triangle. The two flaps were suspended from a thin, bejeweled chain that encircled her slender hips. The back flap of her loincloth barely covered her behind. The front flap was narrow enough to expose her pelvic creases at the top. It was a foregone conclusion from the skimpiness of her loincloth that Keya wore nothing underneath it.

It was clear that Keya had been forced to wear her new outfit, and it was clear that Keya was not focused on her new outfit, because it was clear that Keya was very drugged up, thanks to the physician.

Raegel was shocked almost beyond capacity at the sight of his daughter dressed in such a skimpy outfit. But he was able to overlook it when he heard her voice for the first time in what seemed like years, even though it had been just days.

"Daddy!" she cried. "Daddy!" And she ran to her father's arms and embraced him. Raegel swept her up and held her tight. His hands on her lower back forced the back flap of her loincloth to slip to the side and expose all her smooth, bare ass. Keya's bare vulva peeked out prominently from between the fulcrum of her ass cheeks. Both Keya and Raegel seemed oblivious to what was showing as they embraced each other.

"Keya... oh, Keya..." the High Priest sobbed. "I'm so sorry Keya. I'm so sorry. If only I'd known what he would do to you."

Keya drew back and looked up into her father's eyes. "I'm okay, Daddy. Really, I'm okay. I feel fine and it's all over," she said, in a strained, manic, sing-song voice. Her pupils were dilated, and her rapid words slightly slurred. "Everything's going to be okay now that you're here. Really. Yes, Daddy, really. I'm okay. I'm okay now. It's all okay. Everything's okay. It's all okay. I'm okay. I'm okay Daddy!"

Ragel shook his head slowly in anguish. "Oh Keya..." was all he could say.

Damm stepped forward. "I don't want to ruin this tender reunion, High Priest, but I think we should make our way to the Temple. We have an Ark to unseal and an historic marriage ceremony to hold."

Raegel sighed. "So be it."

Damm turned to the assembled Council. "I propose we move the ship to the foot of the Temple. Perhaps you'd like to stay aboard. Perhaps you'd like to follow in your vessels."

"Is there room for the all the flagships?" asked Porphance Chieftain.

Damm shrugged. "Just vaporize anything in your way," he said with a chuckle.

***

The battleships arrayed themselves just outside the walls of the Holy City. A grand military procession made its way through the gates and to the great steps of the Holy Temple of the Ark. The leaders of the Alliance were followed by their retinues and soldiers. All of them followed the trio at the head of the procession: B'ir Damm, the High Priest, and Keya. Damm's retinue followed immediately behind. Keya was between the High Priest and Damm but clung to her father as they made their way slowly up the great steps.

Anyone behind the trio at the front, who could watch Keya, watched Keya intently as the procession advanced up the steps. The dry breeze was constantly lifting Keya's little loincloth in the back, exposing her bare ass and vulva repeatedly. Stronger gusts would flip it right up and pin it against the small of her back until Keya reached a hand behind her to smooth it back down.

Never had the young, beautiful priestess been so exposed. Her father's left arm stayed wrapped securely around her bare shoulders, his hand resting against her warm, smooth bare skin. Keya leaned into him for security, for balance on her wobbly legs, and for warmth. B'ir Damm did not hesitate to place his hand under her loincloth and run it up and down her smooth, bare ass cheeks and vulva once or twice.

"My queen-to-be," Damm murmured in her ear. Keya shivered. Raegel either didn't notice or was too occupied to respond.

The vanguard of the procession gathered around the Great Altar at the top of the stairs. The altar stood before a vault several stories high, which formed an imposing rampart above the figures below. Everyone stared upward in silence for several moments, except for Raegel, who stared down. There were no attending priests left alive.

The silence endured before Damm finally turned his head to Raegel.

"Well High Priest, how does this work? How does this begin?" he asked.

"With an invocation," Raegel replied.

"Very well," said Damm. "On with it."

Raegel's shoulders heaved with his sigh. He slowly stepped forward and placed himself between the altar and the vault and spread his hands. The language in which he began to chant was incomprehensible to Damm, as well as to everyone else, except Keya.

"I know this chant," said Keya, watching her father. "Is he really doing this?"

B'ir Damm slid an arm around Keya and pulled her into his side. He let his hand slide up and down Keya's smooth, bare skin, caressing her bare stomach. Keya hiccupped at the tickle.

"Yes, my Princess. He really is. And soon you will be my queen. Great and wonderful things are about to happen. We shall rule together."

"Rule... together..." Keya repeated, uncomprehendingly.

"Yes, rule together. And make children."

"Children?"

"Oh yes. We must ensure our rule is continued. You and I shall be the start of a great dynasty." Damm let his hand slip under her tiny loincloth and let a finger rub her bare vulva. "But I must stretch you more first, my beautiful princess." Keya jumped and began to shiver in fear. Her teeth began chattering.

In front of them, Raegel finished his invocation, before turning to face the group.

"What now Old Man?" asked Damm.

"The ruler places his hands upon the altar, over the sacred circles, in order that the Ark may receive the sacred words." Raegel pointed to the altar where two circles were inscribed with ancient lettering and etchings.

Damm shook his head. "Seriously? Then let's not waste any more time. Ceremony is for superstition. Seizing the moment is for men of action! And I am the ruler now."

Damm strode over and placed his hands on the sacred circles.

There was a flash of light and Damm was thrown onto his back. His guards rushed to his side while others aimed their weapons at Raegel. The members of the Alliance were quickly surrounded by their bodyguards, and a great commotion spread back through the assembly.

"Get off me you fools!" Damm shouted and then coughed. He was winded but scrambled to his feet. "What did you just do Old Man?"

"The Ark doesn't recognize you as the ruler," said Raegel calmly.

"Who then?" Damm barked.

"That would be me."

"Then do it!" Spit flew from Damm's mouth. He was as enraged as he was embarrassed. "Hurry up and do it!"

Raegel walked calmly back before the altar, placed his palms together with eyes shut, and then placed them on the sacred circles. He shuddered as bright light shone out from under his hands, and a loud hum sounded from the vault. At the front of the vault, two flagstones swung open and up from the porch, like cellar doors. Out of the darkness beneath emerged a glowing pod, about the size of a person. Petals unfolded at the front of the pod. It was a door, exposing the bright, glimmering interior. Damm stared at it in confusion.

"Now is the time for the sacred words," said Raegel.

Damm didn't take his eyes off the pod but turned his head ever so slightly towards Raegel. "Then say them," he said. "At last. Just say them."

Raegel was silent a moment. Then he turned towards Keya.

"Keya," he said, reaching out his hand. "Come now."

Damm drew Keya into him.

"That's not the agreement Old Man!" he shouted. "Don't you dare go back on the terms unless you want a repeat of yesterday!"