Keya's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raegel sighed and looked at Damm.

"B'ir Damm," he said. "Only Keya can provide the words."

"But you know the words. You say them," Damm snapped. "I'll hold on to my bride, thank you very much!"

"Only Keya can say the words. Trust me Damm. We've come this far. I need Keya for this."

"I assume I get her back, yes? Or I will torture you slowly for years and keep you alive and awake the whole time. You have no idea of what agony I am capable of inflicting on you!"

"You'll get her back."

"You swear by your precious ark?"

Raegel nodded.

Damm glowered at Raegel. "If you lie to me Old Man..."

"Keya. Sweetheart." Raegel held out his hand again. "Come here Sweetheart."

"Yes, Daddy," said Keya. Damm let her slip out of his shaking arm.

"You know what you must do, Keya."

"Yes, Daddy, I do. And then?"

"We don't really know. But do you trust me?"

"Always, Daddy."

"Alright, Keya, step into the pod."

Keya wobbled towards the glowing pod and hesitated, looking back over her shoulder. The breeze flipped up her loincloth, exposing her bare ass and vulva to all the assembled. Raegel nodded reassuringly. Keya gingerly stepped into the pod.

The petals closed around her. The light inside grew so bright, Keya became obscured.

"What's going on Old Man?" yelled Damm. "What's going on?!" The blade in his mecha armor snapped out.

"Keya is the sacred words, Damm," said Raegel. "The flesh becomes Word, and the Word becomes flesh. So it is written. So it has always been."

"What nonsense are you spewing Old Man!" screamed Damm. He strode quickly towards the pod, and some of his guards began to follow. "Nobody touches my bride!"

From inside the glowing pod came a long, muffled scream of hair-raising pitch and intensity. It was Keya's scream.

There was an eruption of light and plasma brighter than flaming magnesium. Most of the assembled were knocked off their feet, and most of the assembled were temporarily blinded. Only Raegel stood his ground while the others reeled. Damm and his men scrambled back up, with dancing purple spots impairing their vision.

Out of the explosion of light and plasma walked an angel, 75 feet tall, with great white wings and flaming platinum hair. The angel had the appearance of Keya, but its eyes glowed violet.

The assembled were spellbound. Some remained sprawled on the flagstones. Others stood their ground. Weapons fired, but to no effect on the giant apparition before them.

One thousand voices spoke as one.

"I am the flesh made Word, and the Word made flesh," they said. "It is the time of the Eschaton. The World shall be destroyed. The World shall be renewed. You have called this forth, and so it shall be."

Damm's ears were ringing painfully as the thousand voices pierced his eardrums. Behind the angel, the vault split, and the temple shook. Chunks of hard marble cascaded down as the great vault rendered itself into two giant halves. The large chunks of marble landed wherever they fell, bouncing and ricocheting off each other, bouncing off the split halves of the rampart and bouncing off flagstones. Soldiers and council members were randomly struck, most dying from overwhelming blunt force trauma, and others writhing on the flagstones with horrific injuries.

Damm and Raegel were unscathed, and both watched as a giant rocket, as tall as the angel, emerged from the split halves of the temple.

Then all was quiet.

The angel looked down from afar on B'ir Damm.

"You hurt us unspeakably," said the thousand voices. "You defiled our sacredness." The angel gestured, and a long column of flame engulfed Damm. His screams rose higher and higher into a horrible, animal shrieking of agony as he was consumed, wriggling frantically on the ground. The smell of roasting meat and burning textiles filled the air, and his wriggling body stilled, swelled, spit hissing juices from its exploding pores, and blackened. Small shards of metal plates clinked as they fell from his carbonized member.

The angel gestured again and set most of the retinue ablaze in similar fashion. Then it gestured and set the ships ablaze from beyond the temple walls, before dragging the great column of fire back across the scattering column of soldiers, methodically, until every last one had burst into flames. The heat was hotter than any flame Raegel had known, and buildings and trees in the surrounding areas caught fire in its wake, trapping Jainosauri and Compsosuchi herds. The air became very hot.

"The Extinction and Renewal begins," said the thousand voices, and the angel turned to Raegel. There was a deep rumbling from below the temple, at frequencies that rattled Raegel's bones. The air became too hot to breathe and Raegel blacked out.

***

"Daddy, wake up. Wake up!"

Raegel stirred and groaned. "Keya...?"

"Daddy, get up, get up. We must get to the rocket before the impact."

Raegel looked up at his beautiful daughter. Her hair was tousled, the Dutch braids half-undone. Her crown had disappeared, and she was in her bare feet. Her little metal brassiere and tiny loincloth remained.

"The rocket...?" he said thickly.

"Yes, now, Daddy. Please. We must get away."

Raegel struggled to his feet. His body hurt all over. "By the Ark," he said. Keya urged him along and the two stumbled to the rocket. The airlock was open and waiting. Raegel looked up over his shoulder. Something was odd about the sky. Keya urged him on.

"Where's the angel?" he asked.

"Let's go Daddy," she said urgently. The airlock closed behind them and Raegel's ears popped as the inside pressure adjusted. Keya led him by the hand to the crew capsule.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"No time to explain, Daddy. Let's get strapped in." Keya helped him into a crew chair and buckled his webbing before sliding into the adjacent crew chair. Her loincloth slid to the side in the front as she buckled herself in, and the front cleft of her bare genitals peeked out. She absentmindedly pushed her loincloth down.

"What is this? How do you know what we should be doing in here?" Raegel demanded.

"Mommy told me. The emergency self-destruct was activated, and we must get off the planet before the impact."

"Mommy? Your mother?"

"Yes, when we were One."

"We?"

"Me, her, grandmother, her mother, her mother, and her mother..." Keya's voice trailed off as she flipped switches that she had never seen before, quickly, and expertly. "Brace, Daddy," she said.

The rocket shuddered and launched. Raegel grunted from the increasing g-force as it accelerated up into the sky. He looked out the window and saw cerulean give way to deep purple and then black. A muffled thump from somewhere below heralded a sudden deceleration, and both were thrown forwards against their restraints as the lower stage separated.

The second stage booster rocket ignited and the two were thrown back against their seats. Raegel grunted. "Unh!" went Keya.

The mysterious upward journey continued for several more minutes before weightlessness took over. The front of Keya's loincloth drifted up and she kept having to smooth it down to keep her bare pussy from showing. The spent second stage blew apart and tumbled away below, and the crew capsule fired its ion jets.

"Don't worry Daddy, there's gravity on the lifeboat."

"What's the lifeboat?"

"You'll see. This module is programmed to dock with it."

It took several orbits for the capsule to align with the lifeboat. Keya reached out and took her father's hand. Her long, blonde hair floated dreamily in the weightlessness.

"I don't understand this, Keya."

"It's going to be okay Daddy. There's plenty of time for me to explain everything I learned. It was a scientific mission. A giant experiment. Now let's get ready to dock and board."

Keya unbuckled her webbing and floated free and pulled herself over to her father and undid his webbing.

"I feel nauseous," he said.

"Hang on, we'll have gravity again soon," she said. "Hold my hand." Keya was floating ahead of her father and turned to look over her shoulder at him. She followed his eyes down to where the back of her loincloth was floating up and exposing her bare bum. She smoothed her loincloth down and pulled on his hand. Her bare feet brushed against him as she pulled them forward to the airlock at the apex of the crew capsule.

A small portal window at the apex of the capsule afforded a view of a large spacecraft. The spacecraft looked impossibly long. Most of the several-mile-long spacecraft was a gantry extending outwards in front of the lifeboat towards a gigantic ablative plate, and then back behind the lifeboat, a mile or so, to the shielded Annihilation drive. The lifeboat itself was a large ring, with spokes, through the center of which was a hub that formed the nexus of the miles-long gantry.

"That's ours? Not the Alliance's?" he asked nervously.

"They never knew," she said. "Not as sophisticated as us Elven."

"I'm not Elven."

"I know Daddy. I am. And now I'm the last."

The capsule docked with the miles-long lifeboat.

***

Inside, the air was stale, as the ship hadn't been used for so long. Keya flipped switches inside the airlock, and lights came on. From somewhere in the ship, a humming started. Within a minute, gravity slowly returned, though Raegel felt lighter.

"I press these buttons, the ship does the rest," she said. "The ring rotation has started. Now we need to get to the bridge."

The ring of the lifeboat had begun to rotate about the hub, and various arrays and objects unfolded themselves like petals at various points along the gantry. Several miles away, at the front of the craft, the ablative plate unfolded to a diameter that dwarfed the ship. Different colors of light shone from various sources all along the ship.

Raegel followed his daughter as she padded down the small corridor in her bare feet, the flaps of her loincloth skirt swishing teasingly, and giving hints of the creases of her bare ass. The short corridor made a right turn and ended at a ladder. Keya gingerly placed her bare feet on the rungs and hoisted herself up the ladder. She paused and looked down over her shoulder. "Come on Daddy," she said. Raegel nodded and began climbing the ladder. He looked up above him as he began climbing.

The first thing he saw were the soles of Keya's bare feet, which were dirty from everything she had walked across. His eyes traveled up her bare legs and he realized he had an unobstructed view up underneath her little outfit as she climbed. Raegel could not help looking up his daughter's skirt to her bare pussy. Her bare pussy that he had seen penetrated so brutally by the torture android. Her pussy winked, folded, and unfolded as her knees shifted for each rung as she climbed. Raegel looked away, shame flooding him as he realized the sight was making him hard. He chastised himself for getting a raging erection at the sight of his own daughter's pussy.

At the top of the ladder, a hatchway opened into a much larger corridor which curved away vertically on either side. He realized they were in the rotating crew compartment. The corridor wasn't really a corridor so much as an endlessly curving space broken up by doorways, spaces, partitions, objects, and windows. As they walked, Raegel found the experience disorienting. The curve sloped gently away in front of him, always the same slope, but never feeling like a slope. He looked behind him and saw where he'd been, sloping upwards away. It was like walking along the walls of a curved corridor rather than the floors. He noticed the air was slowly freshening.

After a minute or so of walking the ring, they came upon a grand deck accessed by another ladder. Keya hoisted herself up the ladder without hesitation. Raegel followed. He could not help himself and again looked up his daughter's skirt to her bare pussy. She didn't seem to notice. The ladder led to several grand chairs and consoles. Keya sat in the grandest of them, which was wide enough for more than one person. Keya patted the space next to her. Raegel sat down. Keya gave her loincloths a tug both to keep her pussy covered and so that her bare ass wasn't directly on the seat. She let just her pointed bare toes rest on the floor and expertly worked the console, as though she had known how all her life.

"What happens now?" asked Raegel.

"I'm activating the preset course to take us out of orbit and into a continuous circuit around the solar system. When the planet is habitable again, we'll return."

"Habitable?"

The pair were pulled backward gently into their seats as the spacecraft's engines fired.

Keya waved her hands over the console and a giant, three-dimensional image of the earth appeared in front of them, sharp and vivid.

"This is the view outside, behind us," she said. "I'll open the window shields after the impact."

In the field of view, the upper curve of the earth was visible over the stern of the ship. A great glowing orb was behind the earth's curve, partially obscured by it.

"Is that... the sun...?" asked Raegel. Keya shook her head.

"The sun is in front of us. It's the bolide that was set loose. It will penetrate the atmosphere and strike the planet in a few minutes. We're already far enough way to avoid low earth orbit debris."

"By the Ark," breathed Raegel. "That's why the sky looked so odd."

The impact made the hologram go white. When the image resolved, the planet-wide shock wave had already made its way around to the ship's side. It was a strange, glowing ripple that petered out two thirds of the way around. On the impact side of the planet, a cone of debris arced lazily outwards into space. Patches of glowing orange and yellow were scattered along the continental masses.

"The self-destruct sequence is complete," said Keya softly.

"How long until we can go back down?"

"I don't know Daddy. Maybe ten years. Maybe millions. In which case, we'll go into cryostasis, and the ship will wake us up."

Raegel held his head. "I don't understand this, and I don't understand how you do, child."

Keya snuggled into her father and took his hands.

"When I became the angel, all was revealed to me by the ancestors," she said. "I was healed of all my injuries from my torture. Now there is just you and I left. The ship could take us home, but the home of our ancestors is long gone. The experiment our ancestors set in motion has failed. So, the ship will stay in this solar system, and we will start over. And we have all the data recorded by the ship."

"All the data..."

"All the signals, all the records, all the transmissions, all the data. Even the holograms of my torture sessions. All captured by the ship."

Raegel was silent for a while.

"But I am getting old, Keya. If what you're saying is true, it looks like I may finish my days on this ship. What will you do?"

Keya stroked her father's hands gently, and crossed her bare legs, the soft bare skin of her thighs hissing sensuously. She adjusted her loincloth, which was starting to slip to the side again.

They sat this way for a long time, as the ship pulled further away from the planet, which receded slowly in the hologram. They cuddled in silence, Keya gently stroking her father's hands. Raegel's eyes strayed to his daughter's bare legs, and then to her bare feet. Keya pointed her toes, then relaxed them, then pointed them again, rubbing them together sensuously. They cuddled this way for perhaps thirty minutes.

Keya finally shut off the hologram and opened the window shields. The vastness of space was revealed, turning in a lazy circle out the window as they rotated. Finally, Keya cleared her throat. She looked down at the floor, her face growing red, and adjusted her little loincloth again.

"Daddy..." she said, and her voice trailed off for a moment. "When the torture android was forcing me to speak as it electrocuted me..." She felt Raegel's hands clench.

"It forced you to speak such unholy things."

Keya massaged his hands. "Ssssh," she soothed. "Daddy. I... the words... everything I spoke was true."

"What do you mean, true?"

"They were factually true. Everything I spoke was factually true. About how much it hurt. What I was wearing. What parts of me were showing. And about you. All true."

Raegel didn't say anything. Keya snuggled up to him more and slid her hand across his chest.

"Keya, what he did to you has scarred you, my child. Surely it has. B'ir Damm forced you to wear those outfits and robbed you of your sacred modesty. And even now. This outfit is not the garment a priestess would ever wear. Nor are these the words a priestess would ever say."

"Daddy. Things are different now. You're not the High Priest anymore, and I'm not the Princess Priestess. That's all over. It's just us now. I'm okay now, Daddy. And I don't mind wearing this because I'm with you now, and you alone. It's embarrassing to wear this, but not like when I was captive." She massaged his chest in soothing circles and then gently kissed him on his cheek. "Daddy..." she whispered in his ear, taking his hands.

Raegel turned to her. "Keya, what has he done to you?"

"Daddy, please. Listen to me." She caressed his cheek. "He's dead now. I killed him. And now I'm healed inside and out. But what I said that day was true. My deepest secret was brought out of me. Don't you feel it too? I know you do." She arched her bare feet, drew her bare legs against him, and pulled him into an embrace. She kissed him again, further down his cheek. Raegel didn't say anything but let her caress him.

"Keya..." he said.

"It's okay Daddy." Keya kissed him again, even closer to his lips. She slid her bare legs across his lap boldly and placed his hand on her thigh. Raegel felt the smooth, silky skin of his daughter's bare thigh. He could feel himself growing hard again. Keya could feel him growing hard under her legs. He ran his hand along her smooth thigh and then back again. "Mmm," cooed Keya.

"Keya, what are we doing..." he said.

Keya reached a hand up to cup his chin and pulled it down to her lips. "Please, Daddy," she said, and kissed him. Raegel let her kiss him but hesitated.

"Keya, you're my daughter."

Keya kissed him again and caressed his face. "Daddy, the one true thing I realized when I was being tortured was that I want you. I've wanted you for so long. And I know you want me too. You have for a long time too. And now that we're the last ones, it all makes sense." She kissed him again.

Raegel's heart was racing. His beautiful daughter was seducing him. Raegel leaned forward and kissed her back. She met his lips eagerly and pressed hers against his with a moan. Raegel slid his hands around her bare waist, feeling her soft, smooth bare back. He ran a hand down her hips and back up to her waist.

"Oh Keya..." he whispered.

"Daddy..." she whispered back. "I want you, Daddy. I want you inside me."

Raegel had a flashback to hearing the same words from his daughter as she was being electrocuted. But this time her words weren't forced, and her soft voice stirred him deep inside.

"Keya, I want you too," he managed to say. "It feels so wrong, but I want you too."

Keya slipped out of their embrace, got up, and pulled her father to his feet. "Come with me, Daddy," she said, and lead him down out of the bridge.

Raegel followed her out the far side of the bridge and back into the curving passage. Keya skipped ahead quickly, her little loincloths dancing and bouncing, and flashing herself. She looked over her shoulder at her father who was staring at her butt. She giggled.

After a short walk, they reached a door in the curving passage, marked in ancient lettering. She waved her hand. The door slid open silently into a large pod with a panoramic view of Space and a large bed. Keya touched the wall, and glowing, low, warm lights lit the room. She motioned for her father, who sat down on the edge of bed awkwardly.