Keyboard Warrior - Wrapped Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary flipped her apron over my head and pulled it tight across my face for a few seconds just to demonstrate how helpless I was.

"Now you are in my room no one else will see you so you don't need to be covered to hide your bonds."

Mary took the coverall off me. That was a relief. I was getting hot inside it.

"I will go downstairs and get our lunches soon. They will be cold so I can feed you easily because you're not going anywhere today, Andrew, or tomorrow, or even Monday. You are going to be my bound victim until I decide I have done enough. When will that be? That depends. It will be my decision. I'd like to set you free by Monday because I'll be at university all day and you might wet yourself waiting for me to return. What will make me decide? Only if I think Andrew is going to change his lifestyle drastically."

Mary wound her apron around my lower face, tightly gagging me.

"And while you can't speak, you can't convince me you are going to change can you? What a shame..."

She left the apron tight around my lower face while she went downstairs. I struggled at least to shift the apron but it was immovable. Mary was too experienced at bondage to leave me any opportunity to free any part of myself.

This time I was able to see a clock so I knew she was back in twenty minutes. She drove the wheelchair so that I was sitting beside a table before unloading the plates of salad. She removed the apron gagging me and fed me delicately. As she paused near the end of the plateful I asked:

"Mary? What do I have to do to be released by or before Monday?"

Mary gave me the last mouthful so I couldn't speak. She then sat back and looked at me.

"OK, Andrew. There are three conditions, one set by me and two by your mother. Which will be easiest? I don't know."

I finished my mouthful.

"They are?"

"My one is first. You have to agree to cooperate every time I want to tie you up. I just have to say I want to, and you accept it. OK?"

"Yes, Mary, I agree."

"You do?"

Her reaction was sudden. She jumped up from her chair and hugged me fiercely against her breasts. She was breast smothering me again. She held me for a few seconds before releasing me but her breasts were very close, almost poised to smother me again.

"The next one is that you are restricted to no longer than one hour a day online, and whenever you are, I am beside you watching everything you do. No more of the social justice warrior. If you try I will post exactly how you live in a large mansion with grounds and servants and that you have an unearned income of one hundred thousand pounds a year. That would destroy any credibility as a poster. Do you agree to that?"

"Yes, Mary, I suppose I'll have to. I'll have to bite my tongue sometimes if I see lies posted, I suppose, but yes."

"You won't see the lies. Your social media accounts are dead and you will NOT restart them. Agree?"

"Reluctantly, yes, I agree, Mary. What is the third?"

"The third, set by your mother, will take the longest and will probably be more difficult. You have to find a job that will take you out of the house for at least four days, preferably five a week. And not just any job. Burger-flipping won't do. It has to be a job that needs doing and preferably one that uses your expensive education and degree. The salary doesn't matter. You could be an unpaid volunteer or being paid a very low salary. But the job has to have meaning and usefulness."

"Ouch! That will take work to find, Mary."

"Yes, I know. Your mother knows too. She expects you to find such a job within three months from now."

"And until then I'm your bound victim, Mary?"

"No, Andrew. Agreeing to one and two is enough for that. You will be unfettered for this evening's meal but tonight? You will be my bound victim in my bed."

"In your bed?"

"Yes. As Hubert you have been Edith of Caen's sex toy. Now Andrew is going to be Mary's. I will expect you to work hard for my approval."

"What did you do to Raymond, and how did you meet, Mary?"

Her response was to squash my face in her clothed cleavage again.

"A year ago I met Raymond, and you, at your cousin Eleanor's engagement party at university. I danced with both of you but you were with your then girlfriend Grace. Raymond had just been dumped by Suzanne for being 'a useless parasite' as she put it. He was. So was and are you. Raymond was hurting and vulnerable but we talked. I could see intelligence and humour despite his pain. I thought there were possibilities if Raymond could be made to change. By the end of the evening I was sitting or kneeling on his lap and his head was where yours is now. That night he was helplessly tied to my bed with pantyhose and I didn't let him go for six months."

I pulled my head slightly back.

"What happened at six months? Why did you end?"

Mary dragged my head back into her cleavage.

"Shut up, Andrew. Or, I have a better idea..."

She pulled away, unbuttoned her bodice, unfastened her bra and shoved a naked breast in my mouth, holding it there with an arm around the back of my neck.

"Just suck on my tit while I tell you about Raymond."

I couldn't answer. Mary's breast had filled my mouth.

"Raymond wasn't like you. He was large, as large as Hubert was supposed to be, and a sportsman. At University he had been in the Rugby team and went rowing in summer but wasn't really competitive at that. After his finals he was at a loose end. He said he wanted to bum around the world for a couple of years which didn't impress his parents or me, and had been the reason Suzanne had dumped him. After a month of being tied up frequently by me he started work at the investment arm of a large insurance company."

I wanted to protest that that wasn't for me. My strangled grunt led to Mary clamping my head harder and forcing her breast deeper inside my mouth.

"I know you couldn't or wouldn't do that but it was right for Raymond. Three months later he had progressed in his job and was beginning to object to being tied up by me. One night I had put handcuffs on him despite his complaints. He just braced his hands together and the chain between the handcuffs broke. You couldn't do that, Andrew. By comparison with Raymond you are a pathetic feeble wimp. Raymond grabbed me, threw me on the bed and rode me fiercely. I enjoyed that but I was worried I was losing my control over Raymond. I had. Gradually Raymond asserted himself and two months later, six months after Eleanor's party, we agreed to end our relationship. Raymond was and is grateful to me for forcing him to recognise that his life was going nowhere and being a catalyst for change. We are still friends and that is all we are now. Suzanne reclaimed the changed Raymond and they will marry in three months' time."

As Mary was talking she had relaxed her fierce hold on my head. I was beginning to enjoy sucking Mary's tit. She looked down at me before adjusting her breast. I was now aware that her breast had an erect nipple. Mary was enjoying gagging a helpless Andrew with a tit.

"But Andrew is not a Raymond. You could never break a pair of handcuffs. The only muscles you have are in your fingers after hours of being a keyboard warrior. If we were to wrestle I'd probably win. I'm slightly bigger than you, not a lot, but I have muscles I can use. You haven't. I might not need to trick you to tie you up, just jump on you. But I don't need to. You have agreed to be my victim whenever I want you to be, as your Hubert was Edith's victim. Which reminds me. I had help in that game. Edith had friends like Gudrun. Who was he? She was your ex-girlfriend Grace. She helped to devise the traps which caught you. Grace as Gudrun was arousing you as Grace had done. If you, as Andrew, hadn't been so excited about what was happening to Hubert you might have recognised Grace's technique. You didn't, just as you didn't know that Mary was creeping up behind you to bind you with only her apron."

Mary pulled her breast out of my mouth.

"The other one needs attention, Andrew," she said.

She pushed her second breast so deep that the erect nipple hit the back of my mouth and I nearly choked. She eased it back about half an inch.

"Grace told me there was one thing you we really good at."

Despite myself I blushed.

"That is why you survived as her boyfriend so long. Now I want a demonstration, but, before then..."

Mary ran her fingers over my cheek.

"You didn't shave this morning, Andrew. I'm going to release you. You are going down to your room to shave, shower and get properly dressed. You have half an hour. If you're not back in that time I'll be annoyed and come looking for you. You shouldn't and can't go on line. I have removed and hidden the computer's cables. You might have spares but don't touch the computer. OK?"

I nodded, dragging her breast down a little. Mary pulled her breast out of my mouth. I was slightly sad. I had been enjoying her tits. She removed all the restraints holding me to the wheelchair and helped me to stand up. I was a bit stiff but recovered quickly. I did as she said. I went to my room, shaved, showered and put on smart casual clothes. I was back in Mary's room with two minutes to spare of the half hour.

"Well done, Andrew." Mary said.

She was sitting on the edge of her bed settee.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Mary's familiar apron whipped around me and my wrists were crossed before being tied. Unlike before, the bonds were soft but I tested them. They were still inescapable.

"On your knees," Mary ordered.

Without my hands, she had to help me. She lifted her skirt. I shuffled forwards. Unlike the bare cotton of her bodice, her calf-length skirt was lined in a black silk material and she was also wearing a heavyweight royal blue satin waist slip. I was slightly concerned as she dropped the layers of material over me. I had been used to arousing Grace when she was naked. Now I was in complete darkness. But Mary's hands cradled my head and directed me to exactly where she wanted my lips and tongue.

Inside Mary's skirt I was drowning in her perfume, not just the one from a bottle. It was getting warm as Mary convulsed and screamed above me. I was putting considerable effort into proving that there was at least one thing I could do well. Mary's reactions seemed to prove that I could but her legs started scissoring around my head and her hands dragged her skirt and petticoat tighter over my head.

I was nearly suffocating wrapped in Mary's heavy lined skirt and satin petticoat but her movements became less frantic and her screams subsided to gentle moans. The grip of her legs eased and her hands were not holding me clamped against her sex. I was able to move slightly away and breathe through my nose.

Finally Mary lifted her skirt and I blinked in the sudden light. She pulled my head to rest of her lap before untying the apron and using it to wipe the sweat off my face.

"Sorry, Andrew. You're going to need another shower before we go to bed. But Grace was right. There is one thing you can do very well. If you do that often, your surrender to me will be minimal you'll only be tied up when it is necessary."

"Necessary? What will decide when it is necessary, Mary?"

"I will. When I feel like it, or if you have disobeyed my instructions. But you won't do that, will you, Andrew?"

"I don't know, It depends what they are, Mary."

"I'll try not to be unreasonable, but you have to change, Andrew, We should make a start on the third requirement. Sit beside me."

Mary untied my wrists from her apron but wrapped the streamers around my waist and tied them behind me in a bow.

"That is a sign that I own you, Andrew. You are wearing my apron just to remind you I'm in charge. Is your resume or CV up-to-date?"

"Yes, Mary. I added my First a week ago."

"OK, We're going to your room to start up your computer and look for local possible jobs you could do. They have to fit your mother's criteria of taking you out of the house four or five days a week and I suppose they ought to fit your objections to capitalist exploiters, even if you and your family are that."

"Ouch."

"It's true, Andrew. Your father works in the City, his investments and yours that provide your trust fund are based on exploiting others. Your job will have to redress that, if it can, but it would have to be very useful to compensate for even part of what you and your family do. But we'll see. Come on."

We went down the stairs instead of using the lift. I felt very odd with Mary's long apron around my legs almost like a skirt. I couldn't see my feet. I sat down in front of my computer as Mary retrieved the cables which she had hidden under my parents' bed. Once they were connected and the computer turned on, Mary and I searched for local community based or non-profit organisations.

I turned down several. The Red Cross and St John's Ambulance wanted volunteers but their requirements including lifting patients for which I wasn't strong enough. The Salvation Army and other church based groups didn't appeal. Although I am a nominal Church of England member I don't feel religious enough. There were many vacancies for carers in old people's homes. In her last few years, after my grandfather had died, my grandmother had begun to lose her memory and had become very irritable. Although we had professional carers, I had had to deal with her often and found it depressing. She had been no longer the grandparent I had loved and had become very difficult to relate to. I didn't like the prospect of dealing with dozens of awkward oldies.

Our final search came up with the local Housing Association that had been the council's housing department. They had two vacancies for Assistant Finance officers, one to cover maternity leave. The pay as poor, worse than an equivalent grade working for the council, and they required successful applicants to take an evening class two nights week to obtain a local government finance qualification -- their equivalent of accountancy.

Mary searched the history. The main post had been continuously advertised for three months, and the maternity cover for one. The final date for both was a fortnight away 'unless filled before then'.

I opened their application process and filled in the form, adding my CV.

I hesitated for a minute or two.

"Are you sure, Mary?" I asked.

"Go for it, Andrew, "she replied. "The low salary won't bother you and you would be helping people to get a home."

I hit send and then we searched further. There seemed to be nothing else anywhere near my requirements. Half an hour later there was an incoming email. I was surprised to see that it was from the Housing Association -- on a Saturday afternoon.

The email asked me to attend on Monday morning at 9.30 am. I would have to sit a battery of tests which would take about an hour, and then be interviewed at 10.30. Samples of the tests were included.

I looked at them. There would be three timed tests. One was for use of English, one for logic and the third for basic arithmetic and financial awareness. I tried the samples and found them very easy. I replied confirming my attendance.

"Well done, Andrew," Mary said, before kissing me very effectively.

"Even if it goes nowhere, you've tried, Andrew. You deserve a coffee. Back to my room and I'll make you one."

As we went back upstairs I found the apron's skirt a nuisance. I held it up with one hand and held the bannister with the other. Mary laughed at me.

"You're not used to wearing a large apron, or a skirt, are you, Andrew?"

"No. How women manage with ball gowns on stairs? I don't know."

"Practice, Andrew, practice. But if the apron is that much of an annoyance? You could take it off."

"Take it off? Wouldn't you object?"

"Earlier today, yes, I would have done. But now? You've agreed to let me tie you up when I want to, agreed to stop being a keyboard warrior, and have made a job application? I'm very pleased with you, Andrew. You have done a lot in a few short hours."

If I have, Mary, then I owe it to you. You have changed me."

"Or my apron and the continuing threat of it has. Even if you take it off, I could make you helpless with it in seconds and since you've agreed not to object you'd be my prisoner again. But I don't need to now."

We walked into Mary's room.

"Turn round, Andrew," Mary ordered.

She took the apron off and hung it on the back of a chair.

"Sit there and the coffee will come shortly."

Mary pushed me towards the bed settee. She brought the coffee and put it beside us before jumping on me and kissing me.

"Andrew, you are now officially my boyfriend..."

I tried to say something. Her hand covered my mouth.

"You have no part in my decision, Andrew. You just have to accept the situation. I am your girlfriend and mistress but I am also your family's maid. This afternoon I have to resume being a maid. Your mother is happy for me to be paid while sorting you out, but I have other duties as well and I only work the two days of the weekend. This afternoon I have five bathrooms to clean. Only yours really needs it because you are messy. Your parents are not and the other three bathrooms haven't been used since last weekend. This evening? Would you take me out to a restaurant?"

She removed her hand.

"Yes, Mary, if that's what you want," I said.

"It is. That means the cook and the other maids can have this evening off. OK?"

"Yes, Mary."

"OK. I'll tell them. Drink your coffee."

I finished the mug.

"You'll be helping me as a maid. I could put you in a maid's uniform but I won't. I only have three uniform dresses -- one on, one off and one in the wash. But I have five aprons. That reminds me. I've got to do some washing downstairs in the basement later. While the machine is running you'll watch."

I didn't understand what Mary meant by that. She loaded her trolley with fresh sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers before going to a chest of drawers and removing a large plastic bag. I followed her on her rounds. I wasn't much help except with the duvet covers that are much easier with two people instead of one. Finally we took the lift to the basement and I followed Mary as we went into the laundry room. She shut the door behind us and locked it before loading and starting the washing machine.

She took the plastic bag off the trolley.

"Andrew," Mary said conversationally, "A few weeks ago Grace and I went to a friend's Hindu wedding. The women guests were expected to wear sarees, which neither Grace or I had. We went shopping in the East End but I made a mistake. I bought a blue saree which I wore, but there was another saree on offer. The saleswoman explained that it was the end of a roll. I heard that as 'the end of a line'. It was a great red and gold printed pattern and was very cheap -- so I bought it. That was a mistake. I made another mistake. I hadn't known how to put on a saree. I could have found out on the internet but I thought I knew. I didn't and now I'm going to show, on you, what I did wrong. Stand up close to that table."

Mary pulled a floor length red cotton petticoat over my head and down to my waist. It fastened at the sides with a silk cord. Mary wrapped the cords around my wrists before tightening the waistband and knotting it. My wrists were firmly fixed at my sides.

She pulled the saree out of the bag. I could see what she meant. It was a gloriously bright pattern. Mary knelt down in front of me and tied the lower hem around my ankles, forcing them together. I had to rest my tied hands behind me on the edge of the table to stop myself toppling over.

"One thing wrong with this saree," Mary said, "Was that it was wider than normal, intended for a very tall woman which I'm not. You also aren't tall enough Andrew. I had to tie the petticoat's waistband below my bust to get the lower hem to sit right."