Keyboard Warrior - Wrapped Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers

She pushed an edge of the saree inside the petticoat's waistband before starting to wrap it around me.

"I am replicating my next mistake, Andrew."

She wound the saree around me, pulling each section very tight. I had to hang on with my hands as my legs were tightly bound.

"What I should have done was to make some pleats at the front to allow me to walk. Instead, like on you, I'd made the saree into a tight hobble skirt."

She had. Except for the table I would have fallen over.

"And now..."

Mary continued to wind the saree around my upper body, again pulling it viciously tight. My arms were now helpless strapped to my sides. The length of the saree seemed almost endless as the wrapping rose to my shoulders and neck. Finally Mary pushed the end into a tight fold across my back. I was a completely helpless saree-sheathed bundle. Mary brought a chair and eased me to sit on it. As I did, the wrapping around my legs tightened more than I thought possible.

Mary stood back and looked at me.

"That saree, the end of a roll, was actually more than a single saree, It was the length of one and three-quarters sarees without the second pallu -- the decorative end strip. So instead of eight metres, you're wrapped with fifteen, and I think you are unable to extricate yourself. But I made a third mistake."

She pulled a red cropped blouse out of the carrier bag.

"The sarees came with blouse pieces for the buyer to make up in their own size. This was one of two with this overlong saree. But I sewed it up as it was instead of to my measurements. It's far too large but I think it will do for the next part of your wrapping."

Mary lifted the blouse over my head and settled the armholes on my shoulders. I couldn't put my arms in the short sleeves. My wrists were tied and my arms strictly constrained by the saree's wrapping. But the blouse was large enough to fit across my shoulders. Mary zipped it up at the back. It clamped around my upper body. If, before, I had been able to wriggle free the end of saree tucked behind my back I couldn't now. The tight blouse had fixed the saree's wrappings completely.

"You're nearly done, Andrew, as helplessly wrapped as Hubert was. Just one more item..."

She pulled something black and shiny out of the carrier bag.

"this is a dupatta -- a long scarf. It is supposed to be worn by draping it across your shoulders and in two streamers down the back. But..."

She put the dupatta on my head. It was so wide that it covered from the back of my neck to halfway down my forehead. She crossed it across my face and wound it around my head, tugging it tight. I was hooded and gagged into impotent silence with a bare slit to see through.

Suddenly what I could see turned dark. The black bodice of Mary's maid's uniform was inches from my head. She unbuttoned it and dragged my head into her cleavage against her blue satin bra. Her arms wrapped around my swathed head.

"When I realised the mistake I had made with this saree," Mary said, "I wanted to wrap Raymond up in it. But by then he was history and I hadn't used it on anyone, until you. Now you are tied with my petticoat, tightly and helplessly wrapped in my saree, held inside my blouse and hooded with my dupatta. I'm enjoying this and now you are smothered between my breasts."

I was. The strap of her bra between her breasts was forcing the scarf deep into my mouth and my nose was sunk into soft breasts. She relented after a few seconds and let me breathe. I was watching her breasts recede until she grabbed hold of the dupatta and pulled it down to cover my eyes.

"Stay there, Andrew," She said, "Not that you have any option. You are securely wrapped. I'm just going to tell the staff that they aren't needed this evening or tomorrow. I'll do your breakfast. You're taking me out this evening for a meal, and also taking me out for the day tomorrow so they don't need to be around. Enjoy your imprisonment in my saree. Bye."

I heard Mary leave the room and lock the door behind her. I tried to struggle free. The folds of saree tightly wrapped around me didn't give at all, nor did the black silk dupatta hooding my head. Mary had made me completely helpless. I had to wait until she returned.

When she returned I heard the motor of my grandmother's electric wheelchair.

"I'm not letting you go yet, Andrew, so you're going to be a wheelchair bound person again."

She stood me up before lowering me into the chair. She didn't tie me too it. I was already so helplessly bundled up that I couldn't have escaped. She drove the wheelchair to the lift and back up to the attic and into her room, not that I could see where we were going, hooded into total blackness.

"It's nearly four o'clock. I had arranged with Grace and our friends to be on line then as Edith of Caen. You can sit and watch, or rather you could if I let you see instead of being blindfolded."

Mary pulled at the dupatta so I had a slit to see through. She moved the wheelchair so I was beside her as she started her laptop.

"I think you need some back story, Andrew. Edith, Gudrun and friends had been pretending to have been captured by Saxons who came to a small castle and asked the garrison to surrender or they would kill the 'Norman' women. As we hoped, the Normans made a sortie and 'rescued' us. As thanks I went to the commander's bed that night. He was Sir Giles. After making love for hours he was worn out and it was very easy for me to tie and gag him so he ended up like you are now, or as you were as Hubert."

Mary stroked my hooded head.

Meanwhile the other women approached the men of the garrison in pairs. Two women in low-cut gowns came bearing goblets of wine. You can imagine it was very easy to get the men to drink the wine, which was drugged. Even before I had tied up Sir Giles, every other man of the small garrison was also a struggling helplessly bound heap and all of them are now chained to the walls in the basement. They get fed if they perform cunnilingus... Sir Giles is getting quite good at it but not as good as you."

Mary put the VR goggles on my head. I was now seeing the game as Edith of Caen. I could still hear Mary's voice.

"Originally we captured a dozen men, or their avatars. As you can see, there are now only nine. The other three have given up and deleted themselves. I'm not sure the other nine will last much longer. Whenever they come on line they find their faces buried in a woman's pussy, demanding their tongues."

I, as formerly Hubert the Beheader, could appreciate the men's dilemma. The women would never free them but use them for sexual satisfaction for hours. Their only possible escape was to delete themselves and start again.

But I, as Andrew in real life, couldn't do that. I was Mary's prisoner, tightly wrapped and bound in a saree, unable to free myself. I had to wait until Mary decided to free me.

Mary exited the game and switched the computer off.

"I'm taking you to your room. I'll release you so you can get ready to take me to a restaurant, Andrew. Get dressed in your evening suit and I'll join you in about three-quarters of an hour."

+++

When Mary came back to my room she looked spectacular. Unlike her maid's uniform she was wearing a long flowing dress and her hair was in a French pleat. She wouldn't have looked out of place on a Hollywood red carpet event.

I drove us in my Aston Martin to an exclusive restaurant. I enjoyed Mary's company and conversation. This was a side of Mary I had never seen before but I should have expected because she had been to events with my friends. I had to metaphorically pinch myself to remind me that a few hours ago I had been a helpless bundle being wheeled around my parents' house as Mary's helpless captive. I was a wonderful evening and lasted until we got back home.

+++

Half an hour later I was naked on my bed. My hands were cuffed to my sides with the restraint Mary had used on Raymond. My legs were tied with stockings around my ankles and just above my knees. Mary had stripped to her slip and I was looking up inside that slip as she lowered her naked pussy towards my face. I was seeing white as the hem of Mary's slip covered my head before she wanted me to use my tongue to arouse her. She wriggled above me to get my tongue to go exactly where she wanted it, Eventually she started shuddering above me as she started a series of orgasms.

A few minutes later she had moved down my body to engulf my insistent erection. She bounced up and down on me, stopped when I was at the point of no return several times before one last downward thrust that finished me. We went to sleep with my decreased erection still held inside Mary.

I woke up again as Mary was pounding up and down on my returned erection. When she had satisfied herself we went back to sleep until she woke me up in the morning for a third session. She left me bound on the bed while she made breakfast, only releasing me when the breakfast was ready.

Afterwards I showered and dressed before I took her out in the Aston Marin to a seaside hotel for lunch. The evening was a repeat of Friday evening but at a different restaurant. Sunday night was as Saturday. I was Mary's victim again.

On Monday morning I drove to the Housing Association's office for the tests and interview. As I expected from the samples, I found the tests easy. The interview was unusual. Instead of asking me about my aptitude they wanted to know why I was considering such a low-paid job. I explained that I wanted to help people, and with my income the salary was unimportant. Whatever I earned wouldn't pay my tax bill.

Eventually they accepted that and they offered me the job, starting on next Monday.

When I got back home and told Mary that evening, she kissed me furiously. My parents were also surprised and pleased.

+++

Mary was doing her studies most of the working week, only wanting me in her bed, or rather my larger bed, every night. She rode me each time but I was unrestrained. She knew she could tie me up if she wanted to, but if I was willing to be her victim, she didn't see the need. The next weekend she was doing her normal maid's work with me following her around and helping when I could. I took the dressed up Mary out to restaurants on Saturday and Sunday evenings. Both nights Mary tied me up before she wanted her pussy licked but once she was satisfied, my bonds were removed for the rest of the nights.

+++

I started work on the Monday. The training took a couple of days and I found the work easy to do. They wanted me to take the evening classes for the local government qualification but that was easy too.

+++

Three months later I had the qualification and had started on a more demanding full accountant's course, but even that wasn't a challenge. Surviving Mary was more of a challenge. Her bondage sessions had reduced but she still demonstrated that she owned me, as her compliant boyfriend. I didn't mind. Mary might be running me but I was enjoying being run, and loved. I loved Mary too and shortly after the three months I proposed.

I would always be at risk from my wife's apron, and I wasn't allowed to be a keyboard warrior, but having a woman who wanted the best for me was worth it.


oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers