Keyholder Demoness Bk. 02 Ch. 10

Story Info
The airship arrives to take Charity and Faith to Paradise.
4k words
4.8
2.9k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been five days since the ritual. A routine had become established. (tick) bathed and fed Charity. Then she would be leashed up with Hazel and Garnet for some time outdoors during the day. At night, Hazel and Garnet would return to their stall and Charity would play hangman with Killdoll using their toes in the dirt between their cells.

Killdoll had drawn four fat hearts in the dirt.

"Four letters?" Charity lisped. "Hmmm... what could it be? L-O-V-E. And don't start jumping around and have an orgasm! You can't use the same word every time we play. I can't even imagine what kind of brain damage you have suffered."

Killdoll erased the hearts with her foot, then started drawing more. "- - - - - - - -"

"Something different. Finally," Charity said. "S"

Killdoll drew a heart shaped head hanging from the hook.

"E."

"- - - - E - - -"

"O."

"- - O - E - - O"

Killdoll was obviously starting to get excited. Charity could feel her arousal. Her belt was beginning to glow.

"L," Charity said with a heavy sigh.

"- L O - E - - O"

"It says, 'I love you'?" Charity asked.

Killdoll started jumping around.

"Oh, fuck!" Charity cursed.

Sure enough after a few jumps Killdoll orgasmed, dropping to her knees. Arousal washed over Charity and she had to stumble over to her collapse in her cot, grasping her breasts in desperation, once again temporarily incapable of forming any words.

<>--+-

"This is what we have named the Promontory," Empusa explained.

She had led Faith and Charity on a hike along the coastal cliff trail to the tallest headland on the property. Charity was happy to be with her sister on a hike. She was even more happy that Faith was holding her hand and not Empusa's. She felt like her sister-time quota was in deficit.

"There is a natural cave up top which we are building out right now. It will be the future home of our new Source Witch," Empusa explained.

"I can see the cave opening," Faith said as they climbed the hill.

"What is a Source Witch?" Charity asked. Her lisp was still very prominent when she attempted to make 's' sounds.

"A Source Witch is an individual who has the natural tendency to generate a lot of mana. So, with Killdoll as an antenna and with the addition of a new Source Witch, I will be able to perform magic that is several magnitudes greater than what I can do now with just Killdoll. Just think... Your favorite cat girl hybrid will finally be capable of survival in the wild. The faeries will finally be able to fly. This will improve my queendom so much."

They made their way up to the cave. A stream of steaming water poured from the mouth.

"A hotspring bubbles up into the cave which moderates the temperature to make it a comfortable place to live at all times of the year. Particularly, if the house is open like this."

They walked into the cave. The interior had been smoothed out to create a large rectangular room. About twenty feet inside the cave, five separate chains were strung across the room. One chain dangled from the ceiling, two from high on the walls, and two from either side on the floor. All the chains joined together in the middle, forming a design, which, frankly, looked a lot like a hangman stick figure. (Not the heart shaped ones that Killdoll drew with her toe.) Charity noticed that the chains were not anchored, but rather disappeared into narrow openings in the stone.

"A Source Witch is often overwhelmed by the amount of mana bubbling through her. The mana tends to affect the individual in an adverse manner. They can become very dangerous. Even their touch can result in random physical and mental transformations. It is necessary to keep them very well secured. These chains will be used to secure our Source Witch. They can be loosened to allow the Source Witch to move about the cave, or they can be strung tight to hold her in a spread eagle fashion."

Faith looked out of the mouth of the cave at the ocean reaching towards the horizon. "Isn't it a beautiful view, babe?" Charity nodded. "So, the mouth is always left open?"

"Well," Empusa said. "Yes and no. Once the Source Witch is installed here. We will further secure the cave with not one, but two, arrays of thick metal bars. The arrays will be about ten feet apart. People on the outside will be able to approach the mouth of the cave but never get closer than ten feet to the Source Witch for safety reasons."

"Do women choose to become a Source Witch?" Charity asked.

"Every woman has their perfect calling," Empusa explained. "If their calling is to become a Source Witch, then that is what they will inevitably become. It's only natural. But, that being said, there have been only a few Source Witches in the entire history of our world. So, this is a very, very special gift from the goddess."

"Is the Source Witch here now?" Charity asked.

"She will be gifted to me from the Goddess upon the arrival of the next airship," Empusa said. "The airship that you and your sister are awaiting. We still need to finish furnishing the cave - a nest for sleeping, two women as nurses..."

"Nurses?" Charity asked.

"Even a Source Witch needs nourishment," Empusa explained. The nurses will be housed in a separate facility beyond the back wall of this room.

"Doesn't nursing impl... won't the witch have to touch the nurse?" Charity asked.

"You are a very smart woman, Charity," Empusa noted, laughing. "Nothing escapes you. The chains will be measured so that only the witch's lips will barely touch a nurse's nipple. During feeding the nurse must press her breast through a small hole in the back of the cave. It is believed that this will prolong the length of service for an individual nurse. When nursing is no longer the nurse's calling she will be replaced."

They stepped back out to the mouth of the cave.

"We are preparing that area for the new amphitheater down there and Killdoll will be placed just over here on that small rise during the rituals," Empusa said. "Look! Here come the two guards."

Charity turned and saw the pair of guards carrying a chest between the two of them. She gripped Faith's hand a little tighter.

Faith waved at the guards and greeted them in the native language. Apparently, she even knew their names. They returned Faith's greetings and set the heavy chest on the ground next to Charity. One of the guards knelt down and unlocked the trunk. Charity took a few steps back. Faith continued to hold her hand tightly as the lid of the chest was pushed open.

"Lunchtime!" Faith said, gleefully.

<>--+-

"- - - -"

"How many times do I have to tell you? You cannot use 'L-O-V-E' everytime that you play hangman! See how easy it is for me to guess? Your brain must be complete mush!" Charity said.

Killdoll stuck her foot through the bars of her cell and erased the four fat hearts she had drawn.

"Hey, come here," Charity said.

Killdoll stepped to the bars that separated their cells. Charity knelt down and placed her hands on Killdoll's hips. In the very center of Killdoll's faceplate, between the two camera lenses that provided Killdoll with stereo vision, there was a slim streak on the metal. A place where a handler had swiped her finger repeatedly over the years and the natural oils from her skin had slowly collected and created a slight discoloration.

Charity slipped her finger down the metal, along the line of discoloration. She only made it about halfway down before she tumbled backwards away from the bars into the center of her cell and began to writhe in ecstasy. Or... not quite ecstasy, but as close to it as possible. She tried to let out a moan, but her voice was gone. Her cell was glowing in the light emitted from her chastity belt.

Eventually, she dragged herself over to her cot and lay down, pinching her nipples, sucking on her fingers, pounding on the faceplate of her belt.

<>--+-

Charity was trembling with arousal, sandwiched between Hazel and Garnet. They were in the amphitheater partitioned from its occupants by six strong guards carrying sharp-bladed pikes. Faith was sitting in the smaller chair on stage watching as Empusa performed her ritual.

Empusa made sure to describe the ritual to Charity beforehand in great detail guaranteeing that nothing shocking was going to happen.

On the rise on the opposite side of the amphitheater, a handler was stroking the middle of Killdoll's metal bikini. Charity could feel the steady waves of arousal washing over her. She had lost the use of her voice and she felt she would collapse at any moment.

This was a reproduction ritual. Women were lined up, perhaps forty pairs. Four of Empusa's helpers were situated near the front of the line. It was their job to prepare the couples. They knelt before the hopeful couples and began servicing them orally.

When it was their turn, a couple would be led up on the stage, each laying on a cot with Empusa sitting between them. Helpers would masturbate the women while Empusa soaked her hands in some sort of lubricating fluid. When the handlers felt that their charges were sufficiently prepared, Empusa would slowly work her fingers into one of the women, pressing until she could get her entire hand inside, forcing a scream of painful ecstasy. Then she would do the same with the woman's partner.

Once each fist was buried, Empusa would shout out a prayer of some sort. The handler on the opposite rise would stroke Killdoll's faceplate. A wave of arousal would sweep across Charity's body and the couple lying on the cots would jerk and moan as orgasms wrenched away control of their bodies.

Eventually, Empusa would pull her fists free, say a parting prayer, and the couple would be helped off the stage - one of whom, apparently, would now be carrying a fertilized egg - a future daughter.

Meanwhile, the handlers would be helping the next aroused pair up onto the stage and onto the cots on either side of Empusa.

Eventually, Charity could physically stand no more. A guard carried her limp body back to the menagerie, placed her sleeping body on her cot, walked out of the cell and locked the door.

<>--+-

"The airship will be here in a couple of days," Faith said.

"Good," Charity replied.

They were sitting in the grass near the entrance to the menagerie.

"I thought you would be more excited," Faith said.

"I am," Charity replied. "Are you?"

"Of course, babe," Faith said.

"You will still come with me?" Charity asked.

"Of course. I'm your sister, babe. I love you. I need you to be you, not some animal," Faith said. "Look at you! You're going to make it. You can still speak. Empusa says she has been surprised by your resiliency."

"My what?" Charity asked.

"Um... she's surprised at how tenaciously you've held on to your humanity... you know?"

"Uh-huh," Charity said, but she just looked confused.

"Hey! Empusa told me that one of those couples the other day. Well, they thought their calling was to have a baby, but, it turns out that they have since found out that their calling is to work as the nurses for the new Source Witch when she arrives," Faith said. "Empusa was really excited. She says that everything is coming together."

"Well, that is a bunch of crap," Charity said.

"What's a bunch of crap?" Faith asked, her smile quickly fading.

"Do you think that a couple that wanted a baby suddenly decided... 'Hey! I've got a better idea! We should lock ourselves in a cave and let a monster nibble at our nipples for a few years and hope that we don't turn into some hid... hidey... scary mu... mu... Fuck! Fuck! Some creature!' Are you fucking stupid, Faith? I'm turning into an animal and you are just turning dumb. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"This place is not like home," Faith responded, sneering. "People live a lot longer. There is no huge ticking clock hanging over every woman's body from the moment they pass through puberty! They have time to try different things in life. They don't have to make a decision when they are 18 and then get railroaded down a particular path for the next 50 years, always praying to do great things one day... someday."

"Oh yeah, like ugly cat girl with the rat tail two cells down from me. She has all kinds of choices, doesn't she? She's living her best life," Charity lisped. "Empusa has just fucked the brains right out of you!"

"That's what this is about, isn't it?" Faith said. "You're just jealous because for the first time, I have found someone who I like and who can handle me. I've been wiping your ass for your entire life. I've been chasing your girlfriends when they run on you, holding you when they break your heart. It's always about you! 'Help me, Faith!' Well, fuck you! I happen to like Empusa! And after we go and get this chastity belt unlocked, I'll probably move back here and stay with Empusa. You can go home or you can go and fuck all ponygirls you want. Fuck you! You selfish little bitch!"

Faith got up and walked off towards the main estate building.

Charity stood up too, prepared to give Faith a piece of her mind. She had a great number of things she wanted to say - things that she had been holding back. And she was going to say them now! "Arrrrghhh!!!"

Charity was getting madder by the second. "Arrrggh! Arrrggggh!!!"

Fuck it! Charity started to run out across the field. Out onto the coastal cliff trail. She was running so fast. Each foot landing gracefully just as she planned. She ran down a hill and came upon the creek that she had bathed in with Hazel and Garnet. She splashed into the waters, finally collapsing and going under.She lay on the bottom of the creek bed looking up at the ripples on the surface for a couple of minutes. She rose up. The ponygirls were standing patiently at the edge of the water. They smiled at her and nodded their heads. Charity climbed out of the creek. Hazel and Garnet stood close and warmed her chilled skin. After a while, they led Charity slowly back to the menagerie.

<>--+-

One morning (tick) arrived to bathe Charity and she was in a particularly happy mood. It wasn't until later when Faith stopped by Charity's cell and she said, "The airship has arrived!" that Charity figured out why.

"I'll pack my fucking bags," Charity responded. And it sounded just about as awful as one would think. She was still angry.

Faith just shrugged her shoulders and left Charity in her cell.

For the next two days, when she went outside with the ponygirls, they were always accompanied by two handlers. They weren't allowed to run around the estate property. Charity understood why. There were many strangers on the property. Many were even camping on the estate and Charity could hear music play at night and smell campfires burning. She could hear singing and the sound of laughter.

On the third day, Faith stopped by. Charity blurted out, "I'm sorry."

"I know, babe," Faith responded, which pissed Charity off, but somehow she was able to refrain herself from arguing.

"I want to see..." Charity said. She was shocked by how difficult it was to find words. "...to see the cele... cele... the, uh, parties..."

"We are leaving tonight, babe. Empusa said that the guards will bring you to the airship late this afternoon and we'll climb on board and head for Paradise," Faith explained. "You made it, babe. It takes ten days to travel in the airship. Empusa says that she'll send word to get an audience with Dammasch the moment we arrive."

"I... Hope..." Charity struggled.

"No, babe. You'll make it. I'm confident," Faith said.

"No! Hope..." Charity started to say again.

"No, babe! You've made it! I'm telling you! Don't fret yourself! I've got to go. See you, babe." Faith walked out of the menagerie leaving Charity locked in her cell.

Charity felt tears in her eyes as she serviced Hazel and Garnet one last time. She would miss them and (tick) and she even hugged Killdoll through the bars of their cell, careful not to accidentally brush her cheek against that one particular spot on the faceplate of Killdoll's metal bikini.

In the afternoon when six guards arrived, (tick) had Charity harnessed and leashed. There was no ritual, so Killdoll, who remained in her cell, waved good-bye. The ponygirls were left locked in their stalls. They simply smiled at her as the guards pulled her through the menagerie to the doors. Charity wondered if, as ponygirls, they had any concept of good-bye. Well... Charity would definitely come back. She had to go and find Hope after the chastity belt business was taken care of.

The guards led her across the field to the coastal trail and up towards the Promontory where the new amphitheater was under construction. The airship was a huge blimp shaped balloon with a long wooden passenger compartment hanging below. The compartment was like a sea-worthy ship with an open deck on top and several stories below.

The guards led Charity through crowds of women, through a locked gate and up a path that hugged a cliff wall, where they stopped. A guard stood on either side of Charity, one holding her leash. They had an excellent view of a newly built stage with a gangplank angling up to the airship's compartment.

Empusa and Faith were already on the stage. There was an empty, sturdy, metal-barred cage sitting next to the gangplank.

"That must be my accommodations for the trip," Charity thought, and she wondered why the guards did not just take her down to lock her inside right away. She couldn't imagine what kind of damage she could do on an airship if she had one of her violent sleepwalking episodes. She always expected she would make the trip in some sort of cage.

Empusa spoke for some time to the crowd. Everyone seemed much more reserved than they had been at the rituals Charity had witnessed. Finally, Empusa finished speaking and a line of young girls began to make their way up across the stage and along the gangplank. Charity realized that these were all the ten year old girls from Empusa's queendom, leaving their mothers to go and attend school in Paradise.

Soon, Charity could see the girls on the deck of the airship waving down to their mothers and friends.

Empusa spoke for a bit. She introduced Faith who stood and waved to the crowds. Faith spoke a few words in the native language too.

Charity could see workers on the airship preparing to take flight. She was nervous that she might get left behind until she saw eight guards descend from the airship and onto the stage.

"Ah! Here comes my escort," Charity thought.

The guards on either side of her each took hold of a wrist. Charity started to turn to head down the path to the stage, but instead her guards started to lift her arms and pull her backwards to the rock wall behind her.

"Hey!" She tried to wrench her arms from the guards' grasps, but they were much too strong for her. They were pulling her arms up and away from each other until her feet barely touched the ground. "Faith?"

Charity felt a metal cuff wrap around each wrist and the sound of locks engaging.

"Faith!"

The guards stepped away from her as she struggled on the tips of her toes in the loose gravel. She had been chained to the rock wall.

"Faith!!"

Finally, Faith must have heard Charity, she looked toward her. Charity saw the smile on Faith's face transform to a look of confusion. It was only a momentary look though, because it was then that the eight guards surrounded Faith, pulling her to the ground.

Charity saw the flash of a knife, and moments later Faith's dress had been ripped from her body. Empusa had casually strolled to the side of the stage and watched with a stoney look on her face.

Faith was strong and she put up a fight, but she was no match against eight guards. They pulled her naked body to the empty cage and shoved her inside.

Charity could hear Faith screaming at Empusa. Still, the cage door was closed and locked and then the guards started to wheel it up the gangplank.

12