Keyholder Demoness Bk. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charity was so angry that she couldn't form any words. She watched in horror as Faith's cage was pushed through the door into the belly of the airship.

Charity pulled at the chains that held her against the rock wall and began to scream wildly.

Empusa stepped to the front of the stage with a look of sadness on her face. She said a few words which led to a reserved round of clapping from her audience. Then she left the stage.

Meanwhile the ship's gangplank was pulled aboard. The hatch was closed and secured. Ropes that had been used to anchor the airship along the cliff were pulled up and the ship started to rise into the sky. It circled around overhead, then headed out across the ocean towards the setting sun.

Charity hung in from her chains. All her energy was gone. She was alone now. Lost in an alien universe. Half animal.

Slowly the crowd dispersed. The airship was no more than a distant dot in the sky.

Charity heard footsteps approaching. It was Empusa. Charity could do no more than growl.

"Well...," Empusa said. "That was much harder than I thought it was going to be. I do really, really love your sister." Charity saw a tear slide down Empusa's face. "It turns out, though, that the Goddess Dammasch is way more interested in Faith. She could care less about you and your special hardware. She is perfectly content with your situation. She has no intention of ever removing your Zoic Amplifier." Empusa pointed to Charity's chastity belt.

Charity growled again struggling to speak. "Fucking...!"

"But I am the queen and I must follow my calling to provide the best that I can for the women of my queendom. So, I have lost my lover. But... Now, Charity, you are all mine..."

"Arrr... mer.. B.. bitch!" Charity kicked out with her foot and lost her balance. She struggled to support herself on the tips of her toes again.

"All that's left," Empusa continued, "is for you to succumb to your destiny. Become the animal, Charity. Once you are a womanimal, then I can install you up in the Promontory as my Source Witch." Empusa smiled. "And we will do amazing things."

Charity looked out to the fading dot of the airship. "Aaaarrgh!!"

The End of Book 2

Thank you all so much for reading this far through the story. I have to break up the story into books so that I can take a break from writing and attend to real world things that contribute to my real life. (Pesky things like career, home, health, etc...) It also gives me a moment to think about how the story should proceed towards the vague end game that I envisioned before I ever typed a single letter.

So, yes! There is a vision of an endgame. And I'm starting to think about creating an outline for book 3. In the meantime, if you have a moment, please drop a comment and click some stars! I'd love feedback, good or bad. It's just nice to know that someone out there is enjoying the story.

Thank you very much for reading!

12