Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 01

Story Info
Charity is determined to defy Empusa.
4k words
4.36
2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your sister was right. You are the most stubborn person I have ever met," Empusa said to Charity in her proper British accent..

On the other side of the steel bars that formed a sparse cell furnished with only a narrow cot, Charity raised her right hand with her middle finger extended.

Empusa scoffed. "The groomers and stable hands report that you are constantly talking to yourself. I know what you are trying to do! You obviously have decided that if you can hold on to your language then you can prevent the Zoic Amplifier that is locked around your waist from transitioning you to your true calling as a womanimal."

Charity rolled her eyes.

"No one here speaks English. No one can understand a single word you are saying except me," Empusa said. She looked at the woman in the next cell over. "Well... I guess that there is still a chance that Killdoll remembers English..."

Charity glanced over into the next cell. Killdoll had been kidnapped many years ago from Charity's universe. She had been permanently encased in metal and rubber designed to erase her identity and focus her entire being on her arousal. Killdoll was currently standing in the far corner of her cell with her legs spread wide, twisting her torso from side to side so that her rubber, orb shaped hands swung away from her body.

"Whatever she is doing, I assume it is some form of masturbation..." Empusa commented as they watched Killdoll twist and turn, seemingly oblivious to anything else. "She has no way of communicating and even if she did, I'm fairly certain that she is so doped up on dopamine that she hardly cares."

Charity turned back to look at Empusa, frowning, crossing her arms underneath her naked breasts.

"I understand that you have to go through this process of yours... You have to come to terms with the inevitability of your dehumanization... I even encourage you to take all the time that you want. I have patience."

Charity continued to stare at Empusa, doing her best to remain expressionless.

"The truth is..." Empusa's voice cracked a little. Charity gritted her teeth, wondering if this was an act. "The truth is that I really, really miss your sister."

"Oh, fuck you!" Charity said and turned and walked to the far side of her cell distracting herself from the anger mounting within her by watching Killdoll's rhythmic twisting.

"I didn't have a choice!" Empusa stated. "When your Goddess requests something from you, you don't ignore her! I'm in the same position as you wondering why Dammasch would be interested in Faith! I want you to talk to me. Tell me everything about your sister. Maybe I can... maybe WE can understand what it is about Faith that would draw the Goddess's interest. Please! Before it's too late..."

"Too late?!" Charity said, spinning around suddenly. "Your bitch goddess isn't going to hurt Faith, is she?" Her words were slurred by the hardware embedded in her tongue. The 's' sound came out as a 'th'.

Empusa breathed out in disgust. "All life is considered precious here, Charity. We don't hurt people as a means for revenge like in your failed universe. We are much more perfect."

"What a crock," Chastity mumbled. "You just modif... mod... You fucking change the people you don't like into strange monsters, like that... that..." Charity pointed over to the cage that housed an ugly cat woman hybrid creature. Then she let out a long moan. "Oh! Fuck me!" Charity started to stagger over towards her cot, pressing her hands over the faceplate of the chastity belt locked around her loins - her arousal quickly climbing.

In the next cell, Killdoll's twisting suddenly became stunted and she dropped to a knee before slowly tipping over - the featureless steel orb that encased her head made a clanking sound as it hit the floor.

Charity climbed into her cot, no longer concerned about Empusa or her anger or the ugly cat-woman hybrid. "MMmm!" She only cared about her need to orgasm.

Empusa looked at Charity struggling with her arousal in the cot. Then she glanced at Killdoll shaking and stretching on the floor in the next cell over somewhere deep in the throes of another orgasm. She shook her head and walked away, realizing that more conversation with Charity would have to wait now, mumbling to herself. "That's got to suck - never able to orgasm, while you neighbor can do nothing but orgasm all day long..."

<>--+-

It had been two weeks since Empusa had betrayed Faith. (tick) arrived at Charity's cell and dressed her in a strong leather harness with a sturdy chain lead.

"click oree click ah-ee click in?" Charity asked. She had been trying very hard to learn the native language, determining that any form of communication was better than none. Unfortunately, with a chain half submerged in the flesh of her tongue, she was incapable of making proper clicking sounds. And that apparently made her diction difficult for the native speakers to understand.

Indeed, (tick) looked confused for a moment, so Charity said the words again more slowly. She was simply trying to ask if (tick) was getting her prepared to go for a run with Hazel and Garnet, the paired, armless ponygirls. Finally, (tick) shook the lead chain of the harness that Charity was wearing, then pointed over to the corral where the ponygirls were being fed and nodded her head.

It seemed like for every three words that Charity learned of the native language, she forgot two. Regardless, it seemed like an improvement... as long as she disregarded the fact that she was forgetting English words by the page. Of course, the ponygirls could not speak at all.

Although Charity was no longer living under the illusion that she was anything more than Empusa's prisoner, her daily routine had changed very little since Faith had been taken away. She was tethered to the ponygirls almost daily and they would run freely for miles across the fields bordering the seaside cliffs.

Hazel and Garnet were much bigger than Charity. They were much stronger. Since the three were physically chained together, Charity was always subject to their whims regarding their routes and destinations. On the other hand, the ponygirls were extremely protective of Charity and always gentle.

The closest that Charity was able to get to sexual satisfaction was providing the ponygirls with oral pleasure. They especially loved the metal nubs that lined Charity's tongue. And, in Charity's mind, that made her diction problems completely worthwhile.

Often as they ran in the cool, ocean breezes with the sun overhead, Charity felt that she should simply succumb to the chastity belt, the Zoic Amplifier, as they called it - the device that was apparently sapping away her language, her understanding of the use of tools, and so much more - the device that was turning her into an animal.

Unfortunately, Charity knew that once her transformation was complete, Empusa would not allow her to run with the ponygirls any more. Rather, she would be confined with chains in a cave up at the Promontory where she would be left in isolation to wallow in rabid, unending arousal. She would be a Source Witch. Her arousal would be a power source for Empusa's magic.

So, Charity was determined to cling to humanity for as long as possible. Maybe Faith would be able to convince Dammasch to rescue her. Maybe Hope, Charity's well-decorated native lover, would figure out a way to free Charity. Maybe Charity would eventually find Blue, who wore the key to the chastity belt. Maybe she would again be free of the belt which she had worn for so long now... In fact, she hardly remembered ever NOT wearing the belt. Even in memories that predated Empusa, or Dammasch, or even Blue, she imagined herself as walking through life naked and belted.

In the early afternoon, the ponygirls led Charity into the shade of a small grove of trees. She pulled food from a small bag attached to her harness and hand-fed Hazel and Garnet between her own mouthfuls. They drank from a small creek and found a soft grassy spot to settle for a little while. Charity smiled up at the ponygirls and reached an arm around Hazel's waist. She dropped to her knees in front of Hazel and began to press her tongue to Hazel's sex. She gently grasped Garnet's leg, just to affectionately let her know that she would attend to her, all in good time. This was the standard sequence of events during an afternoon's rest.

Just as Charity began to press her tongue into Hazel's slit, though, on this day, Hazel stepped forward causing Charity to fall over on her back with a squeal. Hazel turned around and knelt down with her knees on either side of Charity's body, pressing her large muscular butt down on Charity's upper chest, easily pinning her to the ground. Meanwhile, Garnet had gently kicked Charity's legs wide apart and dropped down to position herself so that she held Charity immobile.

Then both ponygirls attacked her with their inordinately long and muscular tongues, licking and teasing along her inner thighs and the soft flesh of her abdomen - getting as close to her sex as the chastity belt allowed. Charity closed her eyes and smiled, "Oh, fuck yes!" Hazel pressed her butt further back forcing Charity to close her mouth.

Charity could not move at all and the weight of the women on top of her was divine. They were in complete control. All that Charity could do was exist and experience the pleasure that the ponygirls were giving her. "Mmm!" Maybe they would take her there - over the crested wave of arousal.

As their attack continued, Charity moaned in satisfaction, encouraging each advance as they became more aggressive. Hazel eventually shifted back enough to force Charity to lick her slickened sex, pressing more heavily each time Charity tried to moan. Both of the ponygirls' tongue stokes soon became interrupted by the scrape of teeth and even bruising nips of flesh.

"Maybe!" Charity thought while simultaneously trying not to think at all.

Later, the three lay motionless in the tall grass as the sun slowly made its way across the sky, pleasantly exhausted, drool, cum, and somewhat surprisingly, a bit of pee drying on their bodies. Unfortunately, none of the cum was Charity's.

But still, Charity was happy. She loved these beautiful, powerful, simple, ponygirls with all her heart. "I love you, Hazel and Garnet," she whispered. Then she started laughing. The ponygirls smiled back at her.

Eventually they made their way back to the creek and washed off before jogging back toward their home in the menagerie.

<>--+-

Killdoll was standing in the corner of her cell, her leg thrust between the bars, slowly drawing in the dirt of the adjacent stall with her toe. Charity sighed and went to look and see what Killdoll was up to.

They had made a practice of playing hangman. It was about the only way that Charity had been able to communicate with the bound woman. Unfortunately, Killdoll used the same word almost every time they played, "love". Charity was concerned that Killdoll had been so badly damaged mentally by her isolation that there was not much cognitive activity going on in Killdoll's head anymore.

Unfortunately, Charity's empathy for Killdoll was somewhat tempered by the fact that almost every interaction caused Killdoll to have an orgasm. And every time Killdoll had an orgasm, Charity could feel the waves of erotic energy wash out from her, swamping Charity in an extreme state of arousal that basically disabled her for a brief period of time.

When Charity looked through the bars, she saw six hearts drawn into the dirt. For some reason, Killdoll was unable to draw any symbol other than a heart, but Charity recognized that each heart represented a single letter of the word that Killdoll wanted to communicate. Charity was ecstatic that this evening's word was not "love".

"E," Charity guessed, looking into the camera lenses mounted on the faceplate of Killdoll's crotch piece that acted as her eyes. Killdoll nodded her featureless orb head and pointed with her toe.

Charity drew the 'E' where Killdoll indicated.

_ _ _ _ _ E _

"R?"

_ R _ _ _ E _

'S', 'T' and 'C' were all misses, but 'G', 'O' and 'A' filled out more of the puzzle.

O R G A _ E _

There was no word that Charity could think of that would complete the puzzle. She started to worry that maybe it was a word that she had forgotten - that perhaps her conversion to becoming an animal was washing away her language. Then again, it had to be a word that fit into Killdoll's extremely tiny world. Maybe Killdoll was a terrible speller. Could the word be 'orgasm'? Didn't you spell 'orgasm' with an 's'? Certainly, Charity knew how to spell 'orgasm'. But, maybe SHE was the one who was misspelling the word. Charity couldn't remember how to spell 'orgasm'!

"M?" Charity asked.

Killdoll was practically jumping with excitement as she pointed to the last space with her toe.

O R G A _ E M

Charity looked at Killdoll, who was trembling with excitement. She frowned. She knew what was going to happen when she made the guess that completed the puzzle. Killdoll would become overwhelmed with excitement and collapse as she orgasmed. And Charity would drown in extreme and unrequitable arousal. An arousal so encompassing that she would forget her concern about the correct spelling of the word. Maybe she would even forget the word itself.

Charity sighed.

"Z..."

<>--+-

"Clock-ee-ah?" Charity asked holding up the chain leash and shaking it as (tick) prepared her for another day outside with the ponygirls.

(tick) smiled and spoke with emphasis. "(clock)-ee-ah... (clock)... (clock)..."

It was a sound that was created by pressing one's tongue against the top of the mouth, forming a bit of suction, before popping the tongue away. With the metal nubs in her tongue, Charity seemed to be incapable of making a proper (clock) sound.

"Clock?" she said.

"(clock)..." (tick) replied.

"Fuck!" Charity said, halfheartedly.

"Fuh!" (tick) mimicked, smiling.

<>--+-

"Faith was your sister, but you aren't actually related to her, right?" Empusa asked through the bars of Charity's cage a week later.

"We refer to that as a step sister," Charity explained. "She had different parents then me, but she was aband... uh... her parents did not want her... or something..."

Charity had decided that talking to Empusa not only allowed her to hear English and practice speaking it, but also, she hoped that Empusa might pass on any information about what had happened to Faith. For the past three days, Empusa had talked to Charity. Unfortunately, even though Charity answered all of Empusa's questions as honestly as possible, she could tell Empusa was becoming increasingly frustrated. She obviously wasn't finding out any useful information.

"So, your parents adopted Faith when she was 12 years old," Empusa confirmed. "And you were not born yet."

"No!" Charity had told all this to Empusa before. "My mother was told that she should not have children, so they got Faith. Of course, as soon as they did, my mother became pregnant with me. And... it turns out that the doctors were correct. My mother did not... She died."

"And, you are sure that Faith is not actually your mother?" Empusa asked.

"What the fuck? Are you gross?" Charity screamed. "She was only twelve!"

"You're the one from the failed universe," Empusa responded. "I'm sure all kinds of crappy things happened there."

"What bullshit," Charity grunted. "I've seen pictures of Faith when she was twelve with my mother who was pregnant with me. My mother died when I was born..." Charity felt tears start to run down her face.

"So, basically, you killed your own mother?" Empusa asked.

"I... Fuck you, Empusa!"

"You sister was right. You are a potty mouthed, annoying bitch."

"She never said that!" Charity screamed. "I've tried to be as helpful as possible answering all your questions. You're the fucking bitch that betrayed her. Eat shit and die!"

"And I can see that talking with you has just been a waste of time," Empusa replied. "I've decided that you are useless to me. I want you to transition to being an animal now."

"What?!"

"Conversation time is over, animal," Empusa said. She slapped the bars of Charity's cell and turned to walk away.

"You say I'm stubborn!" Charity screamed. "I'll show you stubborn. I'll never be your animal! Cunt!"

<>--+-

The next morning Charity awoke in her cell. She could see handlers and groomers in the menagerie, starting the day, feeding and bathing the inhabitants as normal, but it was inordinately more quiet. When (tick) arrived at Charity's cell, she understood why. (tick) was wearing some sort of panel gag.

"What the..." Charity said in horror. She said the word for 'breakfast' in the local language which she had learned recently. (tick) nodded, but almost imperceptibly. Her eyes seemed to be filled with fear. She began to prepare Charity's meal.

"Empusa! You are a cruel bitch!" Charity yelled. There was no answer from any of the individuals working or living in the menagerie. It seemed that Empusa had decided to prevent anyone from communicating with Charity in any way. Obviously, Empusa's patience with Charity's transformation had come to an end. "I'll keep on talking no matter that no one is able to respond to me, Empusa! Hey, Hazel and Garnet!" Charity yelled. "Kick your handlers. Bite them!"

Some distance away, Charity saw Hazel and Garnet turn to look at her. They smiled at her, but otherwise seemed content to let their handlers prepare them for the day. They couldn't understand anything that Charity said.

"Killdoll!" Charity yelled. The faceless woman in the next cell over bounced to the shared wall of bars. "Let's riot! Let's fuck this place up!"

Killdoll started jumping around excitedly.

"Oops!" Charity screamed out into the menagerie. "That was a mistake! The horny bitch is going to cum again, now! That's right, ugly cat woman!" she shouted to the inhabitant of the cell across the walkway. "Killdoll's going to meow! Which is more than you ever do!"

Charity continued to scream out into the silence of the building - whatever random thoughts entered her head. At least until Killdoll DID get so excited that she collapsed in the midst of another orgasm. Killdoll's energy washed over Charity until she was so filled with sexual arousal she dropped to her knees, incapable of forming words, clutching her own breasts and pinching her own nipples. Her belt was glowing blue.

For the next week, the routine inside the menagerie went on as normal except in complete silence. Every person that worked in the building wore a panel gag. They all went about their business without making any vocal sounds at all. Charity, on the other hand, made sure to babble on endlessly.

(tick) groomed Charity as normal. She treated her kindly at all times. But Charity could tell that all the other workers were becoming more and more annoyed with Charity's hoarse voice.

Once, even, while resting in the shade of some trees, Hazel nudged Charity until she was pressed up against Garnet's body. Then she pressed her nipple into Charity's mouth, muffling the constant stream of words that Charity spoke. They held Charity like that even after Charity promised to stop talking and quieted down. It was actually very comforting for Charity to be pressed so tightly between the ponygirls. They had draped their legs over her, keeping her from fidgeting at all. She closed her eyes and fell into a pleasant sleep, awaking sometime later with Hazel's nipple still pressed between her lips.

One evening some handlers wheeled Killdoll's frame into her cell. Charity watched as the handlers installed Killdoll into the frame, locking her hands high above her head, spreading her legs so they fit in the open sided tubes that formed the base of the frame which resembled an upside down Y.

12