Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great!" Charity screamed out into the menagerie. "I guess Empusa is going to have another one of her fucking rituals where she turns an inno... a... a young woman into some kind of... of monster and says that she is helping with her calling! Such bullshit!"

Eight tall women dressed in armor entered the menagerie and were walking towards her cell.

"I guess the bitch is going to make me watch!" Charity yelled. "That's fine. I will enjoy disrupting whatever evil is going on! I don't mind being annoying."

The women were not wearing panel gags, but they seemed to have no intention speaking with Charity at all. One unlocked the door to Charity's cell and they all began to file in. Charity was definitely starting to get nervous. She staggered back away from the door, doing her best to maintain her bravado.

"I'm glad that you could all join the party! Did anyone bring something to drink?"

Two more guards entered the menagerie pushing some sort of chair mounted on a wheeled platform. Behind them was the queen.

"Ah, Empusa! Bitch! Betrayer!" Charity screamed. Four of the guards surrounded Charity, suddenly grabbing her arms and legs. "Let me go, you fucking bitches!"

More guards surrounded Charity. She was no match to their strength as they picked her up off the ground and deposited her into the chair once it was rolled into the cell. The chair forced Charity into a reclining position on her back. There were stirrup-like projections that her legs were pushed into and leather straps were used to secure her in place.

"I don't have anything to lose, Empusa!" Charity screamed. "You won't break me!"

"I love a formidable challenge," Empusa said with a smile.

Charity felt a sudden wave of arousal wash over her. She looked over into Killdoll's cell and noticed that one of the handler's was starting to run a finger over a slight groove on the faceplate of Killdoll's crotch piece.

"Aren't we going to go outside... so you can show off all your... ugh... crappy magic tricks... bitch?" Charity said as she felt herself begin to lose control of her tongue.

Guards had pulled Charity's left arm out to the side. They placed her hand on a flat thin board with an array of small holes drilled through it. A U-shaped metal piece was slipped over her wrist. The ends of the U were pushed through two convenient holes on the board and some sort of nuts were tightened on the underside, pinning her hand in place. A collection of smaller U-shaped pieces were produced and slipped around each individual finger.

"Tonight's show is purely for your benefit, my annoying, obnoxious, animal friend," Empusa said.

Charity realized that her right hand was quickly being secured in a similar manner as well. "What... what... are you... doing?"

A blue glow began to pulse from the faceplate of Charity's chastity belt. The light slowly became brighter each time that Killdoll's handler stroked her groove. Killdoll was already trembling uncontrollably.

Empusa reached into a compartment in the base of the chair and pulled out a long, wide-bladed knife with a serrated edge.

"No! N.. n.. No!" Charity screamed. "Em... ple... No!"

"Don't worry, my pet," Empusa said, her mouth set in a wide grin. "My magic will transform the pain into pleasure." She turned the blade of the knife from side to side watching the light from the smooth mirror finish. "Hmm... You might even like this..."

"No! Mmmm... mmmfff...!"

On each side of Charity a guard was wrapping a small leather band around the tip of each thumb. Charity was flailing against the bonds that held her tightly in the chair.

"My magic will also heal you almost instantaneously," Empusa continued. "But, you are already quite familiar with my work... After all, Hazel and Garnet don't even have scars where their arms once were attached..."

"Mmmm!"

"Animals don't generally have opposable thumbs," Empusa explained. "I'm simply aligning you with your future identity, animal."

The guards used the small leather straps to pull Charity's thumbs away from her pinned hands. Empusa brought the knife down with a controlled and precise strike.

Charity's screams filled the menagerie.

12