Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 02

Story Info
Charity discovers that pets require a leash.
5k words
4.43
1.9k
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charity knelt in front of Garnet, pressing her tongue between the ponygirl's labia. The sun was shining and a cool breeze was blowing off the ocean. Hazel knelt into the grass beside Charity and began to kiss gently along her neck, using her tongue to push Charity's hair out of the way as she moved closer.

Charity closed her eyes and inhaled a deep breath. She moved her head a little higher and started to tease Garnet's clitoris with the slick metal nubs in her tongue. She slid her right hand up Garnet's thigh and pushed her middle two fingers into the wet warmth of Garnet's sex, curling her fingers after sliding in a bit.

She no longer had thumbs.

It had been more than two weeks since Empusa had used her knife on Charity's hands. It still did not seem real. She no longer had thumbs.

Empusa had spoken truthfully. Charity had felt no pain. She may have even orgasmed. She had passed out the moment that she saw the first thumb separate from her hand. When she revived, her thumbs were gone.

There were no wounds to heal or even scars. There was no indication that she had ever had thumbs at all.

Hands look strange - alien, even - when they lack thumbs. She stared at her hands for hours afraid to touch anything with them. It took several days before she had the nerve to press the flesh where a thumb once emerged. There was no pain. There was no indicator beneath the skin that she had once had thumbs - no bone stub. Nothing. They had been erased from existence.

Regardless of Charity's trauma, life went on as usual in the menagerie. (tick) harnessed Charity and chained her to the ponygirls for daily runs - a pouch attached, filled with dried vegetable pellets to eat. Charity's hands were shaking the first time she pulled the pellets from the pouch, dropping half on the ground as they slipped through her clumsy fingers.

She held her mutilated hands up for Hazel and Garnet to see, but they didn't even seem to understand that her hands were different from what they had once been. What do armless ponygirls know about the natural shape of hands?

Charity no longer spent her days talking endlessly. Perhaps, that was Empusa's goal - to shut her up. She still talked to herself from time to time, but not merely to be annoying. Empusa seemed content to wait for Charity's transformation to complete. Charity was beginning to feel it was inevitable too. She knew she was losing words.

She thought about what people would think when she returned home with no thumbs. How would she take notes when her patients visited her? That thought only bothered her until she realized that she could no longer remember why she had patients. She could remember sitting with them in an office and asking probing questions about the dark spaces in their lives. This had been something that she had trained many years to do, but she could no longer remember exactly what her goal was or how someone chose to utilize whatever service it was that she provided. She couldn't remember her job title.

As the sun began to slide towards the horizon, the ponygirls would become keen to eat something more than the dry, vegetable pellets and they would turn back towards the menagerie. Charity would quickly match their pace as they jogged back towards the building that housed the animalized women. (tick) would unchain Charity as Hazel and Garnet kissed her one last time for the day.

(tick) would remove the dusty harness. Charity would stand quietly as her handler washed the dirt from her naked skin with a pleasant smelling soap and hand fed her fruit. She held cups of water to Charity's lips and lovingly tipped the containers to allow Charity to drink her fill. Finally, she would lead Charity to her cell, closing the barred door, turning the key to set the bolt, and bidding a parting wave until the next day.

<>--+-

Late one afternoon, a collection of handlers entered Killdoll's cell and began to strap her into the upside-down Y frame. Charity immediately started trembling in fear, worried that Empusa would soon arrive and lop off another body part. She started to feel a little relieved when the handlers wheeled Killdoll out of her cell and through the exterior doors of the menagerie.

Unfortunately, moments later, Empusa arrived with six guards. They made their way straight over to Charity's cell.

"Are you an animal yet?" Empusa said with a smirk on her face.

"Fuck you," Charity replied, quietly.

"Ah, I guess not. And, you are pleasant as ever, I see," Empusa said.

The guards opened the cell, entered and grabbed Charity by her arms.

"What the hell do you want?" Charity asked.

"It's a beautiful afternoon for faeries, don't you think?" Empusa said. "Are you horny? Of course you are."

Charity noticed that one of the guards had a pair of fetters connected with a thick chain. Charity glanced down at her hands. Maybe now that she had no thumbs she would be able to slip right out of a pair of cuffs.

Two guards pulled Charity's arms behind her back as the third approached with the fetters. Unfortunately, Charity felt the cuff tighten around her upper arm just above her elbow, not her wrist. As the second cuff was applied to her other arm, the guards manipulated Charity's forearms behind her so that each hand was grasping the opposite elbow. Leather straps were wrapped tightly around her forearms, locking them into a strict box tie.

Empusa looked down at Charity's chest. "Just like your sister said. Your body loves a little bondage."

Charity flushed and looked down at her naked breasts with her nipples swollen in arousal. "Fuck you!" she said, once again.

"You'll love this," Empusa said as she produced a chain, shaking it out. "Custom measured to fit your nasty little mouth." Empusa roughly grabbed Charity's face, squeezing her cheeks so that her mouth was open. "Stick out your tongue!"

Charity didn't really see any reason to resist. The six guards standing around would likely force Charity to do whatever Empusa wanted anyway. Maybe if the Queen became a little complacent, Charity could bite her.

As soon as Charity stuck out her tongue, Empusa hooked the chain through the ring embedded in the tip of her tongue. She dropped the chain and its weight yanked Charity's tongue a little further. The chain branched into two about halfway down, and each arm ended in a flattened clamp.

"Ahhh!" Charity grunted. And she moaned even louder when Empusa attached each clamp tightly to each of Charity's nipples. Charity tried to pull her tongue back into her mouth, but the chain was too short to stretch from her chest into her mouth, so she was left looking down with her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

The guards holding Charity's arms pushed her forward and marched her out of the menagerie as drool started to drip down her chin.

The guards escorted Charity at a brisk pace to the location where a new outdoor amphitheater was currently being built nestled between the oceanside cliffs and the hilltop Promontory - the site of Charity's future permanent prison cell. Charity was forced to keep her head down as she was dragged along the rocky path. The tension of the chain strung between her tongue and nipple clamps was a constant annoyance.

By the time they arrived at the amphitheater, Charity's breasts were covered in drool and her nipples were quite sore. Regardless, Charity strained to look around. Killdoll's upside-down Y frame had been set up on a low rise on the opposite side of the open air wooden stage. A handler sat in front of Killdoll, occasionally stroking a groove on Killdoll's crotch plate. Charity could feel each stroke as a wave of arousal splashing against her.

There was no audience this afternoon. On the other hand, there were a number of guards and a coffle of four naked women chained to one another by their necks. The woman at the lead of the coffle was unleashed and escorted onto the stage by three guards where Empusa was waiting. Killdoll's handler began stroking the groove with greater enthusiasm and frequency. Charity's knees began to become weak and she was unable to suppress an open-mouthed moan. The guards held Charity's arms tightly so that she could remain upright.

Empusa seemed to be staring at Charity. Her face evolved into a look of satisfaction as Charity's chastity belt began to emit a blue glow. She turned to the naked woman held before her, raised her hands and began to dramatically chant in the local language. The naked woman's face was contorted in fear as she looked up at Empusa.

A bolt of electricity crackled from Empusa's hands. The guards surrounding the naked woman jumped out of the way as she was enveloped in a flash of light that forced Charity to close her eyes. When Charity was able to open her eyes again, at first she thought that the woman had simply disappeared. Upon closer inspection, however, she realized that the woman had been shrunken. She was only about ten inches tall and four diaphanous wings extended from her back.

Empusa said something to the shrunken woman who was twisting from side to side, suddenly discovering her new wings. Slowly, they began to flap, building in intensity from moment to moment. Empusa seemed to become impatient. She bent down and grabbed the miniature woman and then cast her into the air off the side of the wooden stage. The small woman carved a gentle arc through the air. Her wings began to emit a buzzing sound. Still, gravity took hold, and the woman fell to the earth, landing with a distinct thud - a small cloud of dust rising around the point of impact.

The small woman seemed to be fairly hearty and slowly stood up. However, two guards were standing nearby. One grabbed the small woman, while the second produced a sturdy bird cage.

Empusa walked over to Charity, smiling. "That was quite an improvement! She was almost able to fly!"

Charity looked up at Empusa and grunted, breathing heavily, her chest covered in sweat and drool.

"I've improved my technique and your arousal is providing an excellent power source. I'm certain that when your transformation to womanimal is complete, I'll be able to turn women into fully functioning faeries with ease! We're so close!"

Empusa turned to look at the remaining three naked women cowering in chains. Charity shook her head vigorously. "Let's give it another try, shall we?"

Empusa shouted at Killdoll's handler and strolled back onto the stage as the second naked woman was detached from the coffle. Charity felt her knees weaken again as arousal began to wash over her. She realized that she was jerking her head back, her tongue vigorously pulling the chains to her clamped nipples. She could not help but to writhe in ecstasy as her guards held her firmly in place. She was so close to an orgasm. Just a little more...

There was another flash of light and soon after, a second winged, miniaturized woman sailed a smooth arc through the evening sky, buzzing loudly, but, still, collapsing with a thump into the dirt.

Eventually, the coffle was empty and the bird cage held four small, winged, naked women. Empusa, despite her complete lack of success, seemed happy with the progress of her faerie making skills. Charity was incapable of supporting herself on her feet and she was covered in sweat and drool. Killdoll seemed to be unconscious in her metal frame as they all slowly made their way back towards the menagerie under the stars of the darkening night.

Back in her cell, the guards dropped Charity onto her cot. They unclamped her nipples, briefly inspiring a new degree of vigor to Charity's moans. Then they shut her cell door and walked away. Charity lay there with her arms still pinioned behind her back and the jewelry chain still clipped to her aching tongue. The bondage would remain until (tick) arrived the next morning.

<>--+-

"She was a girl, soft but estranged. We were the two, our lives rearranged."

Charity could tell she was losing her words more quickly every day. When she whispered to herself, alone in her cell, she could tell she was having difficulty stringing entire sentences together. On the other hand, she found that words came smoothly and quickly when she sang songs. So, she had taken up the practice of singing as often as she could.

"Twisting and turning, your feelings are burning, you're breaking the girl!"

She tried to remember as many songs as she could. One day as she was singing an old Red Hot Chili Peppers song from the '90s, she realized that Killdoll was moving oddly in her cell. The time measure of the song is 6/8 which gives it a waltz-like feel. Killdoll was stepping, then shifting her hips from side to side... step-hip-hip, step-hip-hip.

Charity started singing a little louder. "Think you're so clever, but now you must sever. You're breaking the girl."

Killdoll was dancing! She made her way over to the bars between their cells and began to beat out the rhythm with the padded rubber orbs that encased her hands - thump-tap-tap, thump-tap-tap. Killdoll knew this song!

Of course, Charity knew that Killdoll was kidnapped from Charity's world long ago. But with few lines of communication available, it was easy to forget their common origin. As Charity sang and Killdoll thumped out the beat, Charity started to wonder if she could estimate when Killdoll was kidnapped by what songs she knew. She started thinking of other songs in the same genre that Killdoll might remember.

"Twisting and turning, your feelings are... Oh, crap!"

Killdoll collapsed on the ground, shaking. The waves of arousal swept over Charity and she, too, stumbled to the floor, crawling towards her cot. Dancing was, by far, enough stimulus to make Killdoll orgasm. Unfortunately, no matter how close, there was never enough stimulus for Charity.

<>--+-

It had been a month since Faith had been gone. Charity was lying on her cot in her cell, mindlessly lightly brushing her breasts with her fingertips. More and more, she found that hours would pass and she would have no memory of what she had been thinking about. All she would remember was the swirl of arousal pulsating through her body and the frustration of the inability to do anything about it.

(tick) opened the door to Charity's cell. She was carrying a new harness. Oddly, it was made of thin metal straps. The harness fit over her head - a curved piece slipped over each shoulder. The shoulder straps were connected by a metal strip that ran across her chest, just below her neck. The shoulder straps continued down, curving to the side, framing her breasts, then tucking in, matching her curves, to her waist. Behind her, the shoulder straps merged between her shoulder blades into a single piece that descended into the small of her back. Two metal pieces were attached to circle her waist and ratcheted tightly. A short stub descended from the cross piece below her neck. It ended at the very base of her sternum. A heavy chain was attached to a staple, at the end of the stub. About twenty five feet of sparkling links of chain payed out across the floor of Charity's cell.

The harness fit well, but still, Charity was worried about how it would chafe as she moved. Certainly, this material was much less forgiving than the leather harnesses she was normally fit into for her runs with the ponygirls.

Charity tried to question (tick), but got no response at all from the gagged handler. Oddly, however, once the harness was completely set about Charity, (tick) leaned in and pressed her gagged mouth to Charity's cheek for a second, a kiss of sorts.

Four guards arrived at Charity's cell. One picked up the chain attached to her sternum and pulled her forward. They led her out of the menagerie, two in front, two behind. They walked across the pasture and onto a forest trail. After about a mile, Charity noticed a woman standing amongst the trees - Queen Empusa.

"Hello, Charity," she said. "A beautiful day for a walk, isn't it?"

"I'm not... I'm not inter..." Charity was having trouble completing the sentence. "I don't want to be with you."

"I'd think you'd value each verbal interaction you have," Empusa said. "These are likely some of the last you will ever have."

"Fuck you," Charity said.

"Ah! There's my favorite, little ill-mannered pet," Empusa said, smirking.

"I'd rather be... be..."

"Masturbating in your cell? I know," Empusa said. "I have news about Faith. I thought you'd be interested."

Charity looked up at Empusa, frowning.

"She is doing great, apparently," Empusa said. "She is being hosted in a guest suite by the Goddess, herself. They have been seen together throughout Paradise. She's perfectly healthy. She's not wasting away in some dungeon or being sacrificed to some horrible, hairy monster. She is perfectly safe."

"What shit," Charity said.

"There's no point in me lying to you, pet," Empusa said. "Let's walk."

Despite the fact that Charity did not believe Empusa, she felt a small sense of hope. If Dammasch was talking with Faith, then certainly, Faith would plead for Charity's release. Maybe the Goddess would come for her and unlock the chastity belt from her waist.

"You may be interested that a group of people followed you through the gate from your universe into mine," Empusa said.

Charity had a vision of Tumalo, the police detective that Faith shot.

"Apparently two of the people who came through are, in fact, Aradale, Goddess Dammasch's sister," Empusa continued.

"Two?" Charity asked, unable to quell her curiosity.

"Sure. Every parallel universe has its own copy of battling sisters," Empusa explained. "Here, Dammasch won and our universe is beautiful and steeped in magic. In your universe, Aradale won. You have your technology which is killing your universe. Obviously, your version of Aradale has decided to get out while she can. Apparently, she brought another universe's version of herself along too."

Charity was having trouble understanding what Empusa was talking about. "Who is... Aradale?"

"Don't you remember? Poor pet," Empusa said, laughing. "Long ago, the Goddess Dammasch and her sister, Aradale, fought for the control of the universe. In our version of the universe, Dammasch won and condemned Aradale to eternal bondage in the Hollow Well. So, now the Goddess has discovered two other Aradales in exile. Apparently, they are guests of the Goddess in Paradise now."

Charity remembered the story, but she was trying to conceptualize that there were now multiple people who were the same person here.

"So, is your sister Aradale?" Empusa asked. "Is Faith actually Aradale?"

Charity stared at Empusa. "Faith is my.... My.... She's my fucking sister!"

They quietly walked along the path through the forest. Charity was still being led along by the chain leash attached to her harness. They came around a bend and arrived at a barn-like structure. Charity felt a sudden pulse of arousal course through her body.

"Ah, here we are," Empusa said.

"Where..." Charity started to ask. She felt another pulse of arousal.

"Hmmm... Anyways, I'm hoping that you will find comfort knowing that Faith is doing well," Empusa said. "You are the one with the special calling. This is your path. You need to let your past go. Stop wasting your energy worrying about your sister."

Charity grunted as another wave of arousal washed over her.

"You are the Source Witch. Become who you are meant to be," Empusa said.

Charity opened her mouth to say something, but she had become too aroused to be able to align her mouth and could only make inarticulate noises. "Ahhh uhhh!"

Empusa opened the doors of the barn and the guards led Charity into the dark interior.

Once inside, Charity glanced to the left. Killdoll had been installed into her metal frame, the upside down Y, where her arms were chained above her body and her legs spread wide below. A handler was kneeling between Killdoll's legs, occasionally, sliding her finger down the groove in the middle of Killdoll's crotch plate. Each stroke sent a pulse of arousal washing over Charity.

12