Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's inevitable, pet," Empusa continued.

Charity looked around the dark space. The A-frame roof was high above her. Some sort of pulley system was hanging from the rafters far above. The guard was attaching the far end of her leash chain to some sort of hook. Charity turned back towards the door. She wanted to run. Two guards were blocking the exit.

"All pets should be kept on a leash," Empusa said.

A guard over by the far wall was turning some sort of crank. Charity realized that the hook threaded through her leash was rising up towards the rafters. It wasn't long before Charity's leash grew taut and she was forced to stagger over to a point directly below the pulley.

"Nuhhh!" Charity cried out. Still, arousal washed over her in pulses gaining both strength and frequency.

Charity's toes scratched at the dirt for a moment before she was lifted into the air by her metal harness. Soon she was twisting away from Empusa. She swung her arms furiously trying to turn back towards her.

"Don't worry, pet," Empusa said. "You've witnessed this magic before."

"Nuhhh! Mmm! Ohhh!" Charity screamed from ten feet in the air.

Suddenly, the barn was filled with a loud screeching sound like heavy metal bending under an excessive load. The metal harness Charity was wearing was getting tighter. It was starting to crush her. It was shrinking. Charity couldn't breathe.

There was a loud popping sound all around Charity. She felt for certain that it was her body exploding under the pressure of the shrinking metal. She looked down fearfully, certain that she would see blood pouring from her crushed chest. The metal of the harness was half sunken into her skin, it was so tight.

But, there was no blood. The metal harness continued to shrink, although it no longer felt like it was crushing her. Charity could only grunt as her limbs flailed about uselessly. She looked down again and the metal harness was sinking into her body. Soon all that was left was the chain emerging from her sternum between her breasts extending twenty five feet further up to a hook.

The awful noises died away. Charity frantically grabbed at the chain emerging from her chest with her thumbless hands. She pulled at the chain as though she might dislodge it from her body somehow. All her efforts were fruitless. The chain was now part of her.

"It works just like your tongue chain, pet," Empusa called up from below. "Just like the chain that connects Hazel and Garnet together."

Charity was at a strange angle, suspended from the center of her chest. She flailed her arms and legs about trying to turn over to look at Empusa. She grabbed the chain with both hands and tried to pull herself up. She was even able to create some slack in the links between her chest and her hands. But after a few seconds her strength faded and she dropped back.

"Don't worry," Empusa shouted up. "Your chain and that harness which, by the way, shares the same space as your body now - they are extremely sturdy. Hanging around will have no ill effects upon you at all. Of course, a demonstration will help you understand that better than any words. So, someone will drop by sometime tomorrow to lower you down."

"Ahhh!" Charity screamed. "Ffffuh! Ahhh!"

Empusa laughed and turned to walk out of the barn. "Feisty, little bitch," she mumbled as she left.

The guards departed and soon after, Charity heard the handlers push Killdoll and her metal frame out of the barn. As they left, they shut the door, blanketing the interior of the barn in darkness, leaving Charity dangling ten feet up in the air.

<>--+-

Charity had been afraid that her spine would be permanently damaged. Certainly, gravity was her biggest enemy. It pulled at her legs, her arms, her head, bending her in an unnatural manner, down and away from her solar plexus. Empusa's magic must have fortified her musculature accordingly. Her position dangling ten feet above the floor was by no means comfortable. And, after hours, she no longer had the strength to lift her head or arms. She could no longer raise her legs up and hook them around the chain that was anchored between her breasts.

Sometime, during the eternity of her night of suspension, she actually drifted off to a fitful sleep. When she awoke, the door to the barn was open and someone was lowering her body to the floor. It was painful to move her body at first, but after a bit of stretching, she was no worse for wear.

Four particularly tall guards waited as she slowly stood up. One wrapped the majority of her new twenty five foot long leash over her shoulders, then wrapped the last bit twice around her neck. A gentle tug was all that was needed to convince Charity to follow them back to the menagerie.

A new device hung from the ceiling of her cell. Once the guards had unraveled Charity from her leash. One of the guards reached up to squeeze a pair of handles together. A section of an O-ring, held four feet away by a metal bar, popped up and the most distant link of Charity's leash was slid onto the ring. When the guard released the handles the section slipped back down to form a perfect circle.

The guards left, locking the door to her cell.

"What is the purpose of this?" Charity wondered, staring at her new anchor point. "I'm already locked in a cell..."

She stood up and reached for the pair of handles with her left hand.

"Oh..." Charity sighed.

There was no way to squeeze the handle with her thumbless hand.

She used both hands to squeeze the handles together and watched the section of the O-ring pop up. As soon as she reached over to try and flip the chain from the ring, though, the section snapped back down. Empusa made this device simply to prove how helpless Charity was.

She squeezed the handles together with her hands and tried to quickly swing her leg up to kick the leash off the ring. Her hands were not strong enough and she found herself lying on her back on the hard floor of her cell in a cloud of dust, with her breath knocked out.

Later as she was lying in her cot, she examined the location where the chain emerged from her chest between her breasts. Her skin tissue seemed to completely merge with the half link sticking out of her body. When she pulled on the chain, surprisingly, she felt no movement of her ribcage, rather the force seemed to wrap around her entire upper body, distributing the pressure as though she was in a supportive cradle. This long metal chain - her leash - was part of her!

Life went on just as it had before Charity had been leashed. She was still hooked up with Hazel and Garnet for runs across the hills on sunny days. Twenty-five feet of metal chain is quite heavy and she had to constantly deal with the challenge of managing the links. If she let it drag on the ground, it inevitably snagged on roots and rocks. She had to loop it over her shoulders or around her waist.

The ponygirls did not really understand how much effort the chain management took, and more than once, they took off at a jog before Charity was ready. The chain would go taut and send Charity spinning or face-planting depending on the state of her leash.

It was too long and heavy to swing like some kind of bat or other weapon.

One evening she lay on her cot gently masturbating as best she could, staring at the leash as it hung from the o-ring. She hadn't spoken a word in two days. "This is it," Charity thought to herself. "This is my life now."

She heard the thump of Killdoll pounding a padded fist on the bars between their cells. When Charity looked up, Killdoll had stuck her leg between the bars and was pointing to the dirt with her big toe. Slowly Charity stood and ambled over the corner of her cell. Killdoll had drawn four hearts in the dirt. She apparently wanted to play hangman again.

Charity sighed. "L, O, V, E. The answer is 'Love'! Stupid, fucking..." She turned to go lie down again.

Killdoll thumped on the bars again. She pointed at the hearts with her toe enthusiastically.

"Okay, okay," Charity said. "E."

Killdoll pointed to the last position.

_ _ _ E

"O," Charity said.

Killdoll pointed again.

_ O _ E

Charity sighed, shaking her head. "L." She reached her toe through the bars to draw the letter in the first position, but Killdoll pounded on the bars.

Charity looked at Killdoll. She was twisting her hips from side to side. There was no 'L'.

"M?" Charity asked. "R?"

Both were wrong. Charity could feel her arousal grow as Killdoll became more and more excited.

"P?"

Killdoll was practically jumping up and down, pointing with her toe.

_ O P E

Charity looked at Killdoll, her own chest now pounding. "H?"

Killdoll broke out into the same hip-gyrating dance that she had when Charity was singing that 90's rock song. At least until she began to tremble and collapse in an orgasm.

Charity began to stumble as well, her knees going weak, up and down making no sense in the swirl of unrelenting arousal. She had no voice as she dropped to the floor of her cell, but her mouth formed the word...

"Hope..."

12