Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 04

Story Info
Illie and Hope fail to get Charity to orgasm.
5k words
4.75
1.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the first full day after their arrival at Illie's home. Hope drew a triangle in the dirt. Two of the lines represented major creeks, while the third represented a series of cliffs at the far end of a meadow. Hope made it clear that Charity should remain inside these boundaries. She pointed inside the triangle. "Ho-e!" She pointed outside the triangle. "Em-hoo-sa!"

The instructions were clear and Charity had no plan to disobey the rules. Certainly, life with Illie and Hope would be much better than Empusa.

"What are you going to be..." Charity started.

"Shh!" Hope said. "No!"

"Fuck! Hope!" Charity said, balling her hands into fists. "I have to be able to talk! Or I'll forget..."

"No! Pet! Shh! Pet.. are shhh!"

"I'm not a fucking pet, Hope!"

Hope said, "Illie..." she pointed at her eyes and then at her chest. "Me! Pet!" Next she held up one finger. "Illie!" Then a second finger. "Ho-e!" She used her other hand to make a circling motion around the two raised fingers as though they were united in some way. Then she pointed to her eyes and then to Charity. "Chai-ree are pet." For emphasis, she pointed to her eyes, then to the Charity's chastity belt. "Pet!"

Illie stepped out of the tree with a frown on her face. Hope said quietly, "Pet! Shhh!"

"Shh!" Illie confirmed.

Charity sighed in exasperation. She wasn't completely sure what to make of the conversation, but it sounded like Hope had detailed the pecking order. And it sounded like Charity was clearly on the bottom - a pet's pet, apparently - even in Hope's eyes.

<>--+-

Within a week, a routine had developed. After Illie fed Hope and Charity a morning meal, she and Hope usually went off to do whatever they needed to do to survive on this planet. They basically abandoned Charity, leaving her to her own devices. She explored the area around the home tree, which was several square miles. She enjoyed the meadow the most. She would hike up there and then run wild and free whichever way she felt. It reminded her of Hazel and Garnet.

One day when she arrived in the meadow, there was a herd of some sort of deer-like animals. As she approached them, they watched her, but did not seem afraid of her. They were eating some green bell-shaped fruit that had fallen from a tree. She picked up one of the fruits, but dropped it again when she determined that it was covered in worms. Instead she picked one of the fruits from a limb, and after determining it was worm free, took a bite. She recognized the taste as something that Illie had fed her. It was very flavorful! After finishing one, she picked another and held it out to one of the deer-like creatures nearby. After a bit of sizing one another up, the "deer" actually started to eat out of her hand. Charity thought she could probably even pet the deer, but she remembered that it is impossible to understand what a wild animal is feeling. They could become violent suddenly for reasons a human could not conceive.

She noticed that a lot of the fruit growing on the lower limbs was being snatched by the herd. Charity looked at her thumbless hands and determined that she needed to improve her grip strength. She needed to learn how to climb trees.

She also found a tree that had recently fallen over. She walked out along the trunk and discovered that she had developed really good balance. She just needed a bit of practice and confidence and she would be able to skirt along the high limbs of the trees like Illie and Hope did.

Charity spent her time napping in warm patches of grass and bathing in creek pools. She enjoyed exploring the forests and watching the strange animals that lived in the area.

Every night, she would be waiting when Hope and Illie returned, simply happy to see another human. She would hug Hope and sometimes Illie would smile at her and pat her on the head. She would kneel submissively with her hands crossed behind her back as Illie (and sometimes Hope) hand fed her. At night, perhaps after servicing Illie with her tongue, she would climb up into her hammock over the nest and glow with lust as Illie teased Hope to orgasms.

One day, she found herself running through the meadow amongst the younger deer who were playing around her with no fear. Her belt was glowing so brightly blue, she could see the light even out from the cover of shade. She suddenly realized that the last memory that she had was of teasing her own nipples to hard points by a fallen tree in the forest. She had been so incredibly horny, it was almost painful. But, she could not remember deciding to walk up to the meadow. She didn't remember approaching the herd of deer. She was living in a libidinous haze.

That evening, she determined that she was going to have to communicate with Hope. Hope was about to slip a slice of fruit into Charity's mouth, but Charity bobbed her head to the side. "Hope... I... I... need to..." She looked down at her crotch, which had started to glow blue.

"Shh!" Hope said, quickly glancing around to see how far away Illie was.

Tears of frustration began to form in Charity's eyes. She pointed at her crotch and then to Hope. "I... I need... I need you to..."

"Shh! No!" Hope said, but she was starting to look nervous, or unsure for some reason.

Charity was becoming angry. Things couldn't keep going on this way. She was losing her humanity. "No, Hope! You have to... fuck me! You have to! To fuck me!"

Hope threw the fruit on the ground and began to walk away. That made Charity even more angry. Suddenly she couldn't take it anymore. She leapt up from the ground and landed on Hope's back knocking her to the ground. Charity grabbed a handful of Hope's hair, pulling her head back. She grabbed Hope's arm and tried to turn her over. She yanked her over and jumped on her again.

Suddenly, Charity was pulled up into the air. She flew a few feet and tumbled into the dirt. Illie was standing over her screaming at her. What the hell was happening here?

Charity cowered on the ground, curling up to be as small as possible. What was she doing? "I just attacked Hope," Charity thought to herself.

Illie was pushing Charity around in the dirt. She was unwrapping the chain leash from Charity's torso. Next she was dragging Charity across the ground to a large tree. One of Charity's hands was covered in blood and there were many small puncture wounds on her chest.

Illie had wrapped Charity's leash around the tree and locked it in place with a link removed from her head chains. Charity was crying now. She pulled her knees up to her chest and lay on her side. "What have I done?" she thought to herself. She had attacked Hope! Her sense of shame was overwhelming. "What have I become?"

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that Hope was standing and walking around. She was okay. She was speaking with Illie, though. Their voices were raised. They seemed to be arguing.

The sun had set before Hope approached the tree that Charity was chained to. Charity crawled up to her knees and bent over with her hands crossed behind her back. "I'm so sorry, Hope. I love you. I'm so sorry!"

Hope crouched next to Charity and started stroking her hair. "Shhh..." She helped Charity sit up and began dabbing a wet cloth on Charity's wounds.

Tears were falling from Charity's eyes. She couldn't even look at Hope, she was so ashamed. "I'm... I'm... losing...," she whispered.

Hope quietly washed the blood from Charity's hands, being particularly gentle. "Only a dumb... animal... would... grab a woman with sharp... nee... nee... spikes..." Charity cried.

Hope continued to work quietly, not saying a word.

"Do you hate me?" Charity asked. Charity looked into Hope's eyes. "Do you still love me?"

Hope stopped cleaning Charity's hands and looked back into her eyes. She reached up and touched the set of jewelry chains that exited from below her lower lip. She opened her mouth and Charity could see that the hardware installed there had been lowered so that it rested on her tongue. Illie apparently had applied Hope's built-in gag by unclipping the complex array of chains that were wrapped about Hope's head and through her nasal passages.

Charity reached up to help reverse the gag, but Hope simply pushed Charity's hands back down. She gave her a short hug and then walked off into the hollow of their tree home.

Charity was left outside, chained to the tree overnight, which she found to be slightly terrifying. Illie fed Charity the next morning, but she and Hope left without unlocking Charity's leash.

"Now, I know what a chained-up dog feels like," Charity thought to herself.

<>--+-

In the afternoon, Illie and Hope returned to the home tree. Hope knelt next to Charity. "Illie fuh you... try to..." She was frowning as she said the words.

Illie removed the link that anchored Charity to the tree. She led her over to another spot below a rope hanging down from a limb. Hope stood in front of Charity, she sucked on her index finger for a moment, then used her finger to tease one of Charity's nipples.

Illie crossed Charity's wrists in front of her and tied the rope, tightly securing them together. She pulled on the rope until Charity's arms were raised over her head. Hope continued to tease the flesh of Charity's torso.

"Green paste," Charity suggested. She was enjoying the attention, but the only two times she had been able to have an orgasm, they had used Hope's magic green paste.

"Shh!" Hope responded and continued to stroke Charity's flesh.

Illie tied a rope around Charity's right ankle and pulled her leg off to the side, anchoring it to a tree. Soon after, she did the same to Charity's left ankle. Maybe with two women attending to her, she could go over the edge. She was definitely enjoying the attention.

All the ropes were pulled more tightly, until Charity's limbs were straining. Illie stood closely behind Charity, pressing her breasts into Charity's back. She wrapped her arms tightly around Charity's torso and began to kiss and nibble on Charity's neck. Hope knelt in front of Charity and began to slide a feather up and down Charity's inner thighs.

Charity's breathing became labored. Maybe this would work... Hope, who apparently was no longer gagged, mumbled some instructions, and Illie began collecting Charity's long tangled hair into two parts, knotting them together somehow along with another rope.

"Ahhh!" Illie pulled Charity's hair up and back until she was forced to look up into the limbs of the trees before her. The rope must have been tied off, because Charity still could not move her head, even after she saw Illie move in front of her. She grabbed Charity's chain leash and slowly walked away, wrapping the chain around a small tree and gently pulling it tighter and tighter, forcing Charity's torso to bow forward.

"Guuhh!" Charity was hyperventilating, she felt her eyes rolling back in her head. She needed a little more. Hope tied a bit of cloth over Charity's eyes, blindfolding her. She stood behind Charity, teasing her hands up and down her torso. She slid them down Charity's inner thighs and then, pushed her head between Charity's spread thighs. She began to lightly graze Charity's flesh with the pointy needles embedded in her lips.

Charity yelled when Illie grabbed both nipples and pinched them tightly, pulling her breasts further from her torso. "Yahh! Mmm!" Illie kissed her lips, shoving her tongue inside. She captured Charity's tongue with her teeth and pulled the tip out of Charity's mouth. "Ahhh!" Illie pulled Charity's tongue to its limit, securing it somehow, so that Charity could not pull it back in. Strong callused fingers spread Charity's drool over her chest, roughly grabbing and squeezing her breasts.

Hope pushed at Charity's butt, forcing her forward, forcing a greater arch in her back, taking the weight off Charity's toes for a moment. "Uughh!"

Illie had stepped away for a moment. There was a swishing sound and a splat as some sort of leather strap slapped across Charity's lower abdomen causing a bright flash of stinging pleasure to blossom across Charity's skin. "Aaaahhh!"

<>--+-

Two hours later, Charity lay motionless in a sweaty heap on the ground. Her body was pulsing with vibrations. Any movement hurt, but it was a pleasant hurt. Hope and Illie sat next to each other a little distance away - both sweaty and disheveled. Their faces were lit in the darkness by the blue glow from Charity's chastity belt.

"Green... paste..." Charity said, her voice, raspy. "I think I need... the green paste... to cum..."

Hope mumbled something to Illie, who rolled her eyes with a look of frustrated exhaustion.

"Green paste..."

"Shhh!" Hope said, with great annoyance.

<>--+-

While they had not succeeded in providing the relief that Charity was becoming desperate for, she was happy to see that Hope and Illie seemed to actively be considering the problem. Often in the evenings, she witnessed Hope and Illie actually talking to one another. She interpreted their frequent glances towards her as evidence that they were speaking about her. It was actually quite arousing to think that they were discussing ways to provide her with an orgasm.

At the same time, after Charity had attacked Hope, they were fairly serious about taking precautions around her. In the evenings, as Charity knelt submissively to be hand fed, Illie would first bind her wrists and ankles together behind her back - a loose, kneeling hogtie. They all noticed the blue glow emanating from her belt each night as the sun slipped below the horizon. The bondage was a small price to pay to avoid being leashed to a tree and forced to sleep outside in the dirt.

Almost nightly, Illie demanded oral servicing - something that Charity, bound as she was, had begun to enjoy more and more. Illie was an easy target, and Charity quickly learned how to drive Illie to body-shuddering orgasms in minutes. She took a certain amount of pride in her skills.

On the other hand, her heart hurt a little when she watched Hope and Illie interact. There was no doubt that the relationship was dominated by Illie at all times. At times though, she had seen the two holding hands. Often when the two spoke to one another, there seemed to be a lot of tension, but not always. It was obvious that Illie did not consider Charity to be human at all, But Charity was worried that Hope may feel the same way.

Sometimes, it was obvious that Illie was not interested in speaking at all. Sometimes it seemed that Hope was badgering Illie, often at times when they seemed to be discussing Charity. Illie would grab Hope by the hair, slip her hand to the back of Hope's neck and unhook the jewelry chain from its hook. Then she'd adjust the tension that fed into Hope's nostrils, finally pulling on the jewel dangling below Hope's chin, engaging the hardware in Hope's mouth to clamp down on her tongue. Hope would be reduced to muffled grunts. It seemed that those nights were the times when Illie made the most passionate love to Hope.

Charity rarely had an opportunity to speak with Hope. Illie was always nearby, watching, making sure that Charity was not about to attack Hope or do some other unexpected thing. Every time Charity said a word, Hope immediately shushed her.

During the days, Charity was once again allowed to run free between the creeks and the cliffs. She had no desire to breach Illie's trust by crossing the boundaries. More and more often though, Charity began losing herself in a haze of arousal, she would forget why she was doing whatever she found herself doing. For example, one afternoon, she emerged from her haze in the middle of the meadow, surrounded by a flock of large waterfowl. Her mouth was full of half chewed grass seeds. Initially she spit them into the palm of her hand. She looked around and noticed that all the birds seemed to be making quite a meal of the seeds. The taste in her mouth was pleasant. She was a little hungry. So, she licked the seeds back out of her palm and then spent the next hour perfecting her skill at harvesting the seeds with her teeth.

About a week after Charity had attacked Hope... maybe it was two weeks... Charity fell asleep in the hammock above the nest in the hollow of the home tree. She was awoken from a sex dream, by the sun shining in her eyes. She suddenly realized that she was lying in dewy grass. Someone... or rather something was standing over her prone body. Her legs were spread and some wide, wet tongue was gently licking across the faceplate of her chastity belt. She could feel the rough surface of the tongue slipping along her inner thighs.

Her eyes quickly focused on the fat head of some sort of large lion-like creature. Charity's first instinct was to scramble away, but she didn't want to startle the beast and have it attack her. She could see its teeth. They were as long as her fingers and quite sharp looking.

Charity whimpered slightly, and the large eyes of the creature shifted to focus on her eyes. The creature raised its head from Charity's crotch. This creature was huge and swollen with muscles.

"Hello, Charity," a woman's voice said.

"What... the fuck!" Charity remained frozen on her back.

"Hello! You may remember me! My name is Fedea!" the voice said.

Charity tried to slowly slide away from the large animal.

"Don't worry! My lay-ho-yah won't hurt you. Uh... this animal... My escort. Um... Can you understand me?"

Charity nodded her head.

"Can you still speak, Charity?"

Charity nodded her head again.

"It seems like you've taken a bit of a runner this morning. And frankly, if you are seen, Empusa will be on you in no time. So, you need to get yourself together and do what I say," the voice said.

"Fedea?" Charity asked.

"One second." The lioness pressed a huge paw on Charity's chest, pushing her flat on the ground. The beast turned its head, looking around, its huge ears twitching.

The woman's voice began speaking loudly in the local language. A second voice responded from some distance. Some sort of negotiation was taking place. Charity recognized the second voice. It was Illie.

"It's the local nature witch. She says that you are her pet," Fedea's voice said. Charity did not see the beast's lips move, so she wasn't sure where the voice was coming from... Maybe it was in her head. "Hopefully, she will act rationally..."

More words were spoken. The beast removed its paw from Charity's chest. She scrambled backwards away from the beast. Illie appeared from behind a tree and grabbed Charity by the arm - dragging her quickly across the grass away from the beast. Illie screamed at the beast and shook her arms at it, seeming to shoo it away.

The voice replied as Illie pulled Charity up to her feet and began to pull on Charity's leash, directing her across the field, towards the forest. The beast started walking along with them.

"This bitch is kind of stubborn," the voice - Fedea - said.

"Fedea? From earth?" Charity asked, starting to remember that name from a time that seemed so long ago.

"Shh!" Illie said, walking more quickly, dragging Charity along.

"She's kind of controlling too," Fedea said. "But, yeah... Fedea from earth... or, well, your universe. I worked with your sister, Faith. We were employed by the same company, that is... in the high tech industry. And... well... I worked with Dammasch-"

"Dammasch?!" Illie said, picking up her pace a little more, so that Charity had to start jogging to keep from being pulled over.

"Dammasch," Fedea said, followed by some words in the native language that made Illie growl. "Anyways..." Fedea continued. "I worked with Dammasch to... uh... facilitate your manifestation."

"What? Facili... I don't know how to speak the... I can only... speak... English," Charity said.

"Ok," Fedea replied. "I'm speaking to you in English! I said I helped bring you here."

12