Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were in a cage... when I saw you... on Earth..."

"Frizzy haired woman? I hijacked your phone. I snuck into your house. I did all kinds of mean things," Fedea explained. "But I was gone by the time you found the frizzy haired woman in the cage. That was a drone."

"Phone?" Some words seemed as though they should be familiar, but Charity was having difficulty following what the woman was saying.

"You are... a... a big cat?" Charity asked.

"Shh!" Illie said.

"No. The... er... cat is my escort," Fedea said. "I'm... uh... attached, if you will, to the cat's collar."

Charity glanced over and noticed that the beast, indeed, was wearing a big metal collar. Something was dangling from a ring at the front.

"What?" Charity asked, utterly confused.

"Shh!" Illie said, yanking violently on Charity's leash.

"I'll explain when we get you back home... The bitch seems to be getting her panties in a wad," the voice said. "And she doesn't even wear panties."

"Pan... panties?" Charity asked, confused.

<>--+-

Charity was stunned at how far she had run in her sleep, in the middle of the night. Far outside the boundary of the creeks and cliffs. Hope was waiting when Illie yanked Charity over to the big tree opposite the one they used for shelter. Illie was none too gentle as she unwrapped the chain leash from Charity's torso and wrapped the end around the tree, anchoring Charity in place.

Hope's attention was quickly focused on the large lion-like creature that was scratching at some leaves and turning in circles preparing to lie down. Her face wore an expression of shock when Fedea began talking to her.

There was a lot of discussion between Hope, Illie, and Fedea over the next half hour. Every once in a while, Fedea took a moment to provide commentary for Charity.

"I've been explaining that Empusa has activated the stone golems," Fedea said.

"Stone... golems?" Charity asked.

"The chain-haired woman doesn't think that you are worth keeping around. She wants to take you to a nearby box canyon and toss you in the river there - let the current carry you away," Fedea explained.

"That's... not good," Charity mumbled.

"Hope is emphasizing that you are the only existing mythical womanimal," Fedea continued.

"I'm not a... wom..." Charity argued.

"Not yet," Fedea confirmed. "I'm trying to convince the chain-haired woman that a good orgasm would keep you under control. I'm trying to play to her vanities."

"Green... paste..." Charity suggested.

"That's what Hope has been saying all along. 'Use the green paste.' Whatever that is..." Fedea said. "I think that Chain-Head is upset that Hope might be more knowledgeable about something than she is... What a toddler!"

The sound of three different voices speaking was kind of comforting. The native language was so musical and rhythmic. Charity kind of got lost in the sounds of their voices, lulling her into a bit of a dream.

Also, Charity discovered, and felt that it was quite noteworthy, that if one slid a blade of grass across one's stomach it could feel either soft and smooth or rough and sticky depending on the orientation of the blade.

"Hello? Charity? Are you still with us?" Fedea said.

"Huh?"

"There you are! So, I made some suggestions that Chain-Head seems excited about. First, I'm sorry. Second, they will keep you as a pet. So... yea!! Oh! And Chain-Head has demanded a new variation in sleeping arrangements. Once again... sorry."

Hope came over to where Charity was sitting next to the tree that her leash was chained to and patted Charity on the head. "G-een pas-e." Then she actually smiled for the first time since she had rescued Charity from Empusa's menagerie.

Hope and Illie left Charity chained to the tree that day as they went off to do whatever they did. Supposedly, Hope was gathering materials to brew the green paste that augmented the sexual sensitivity of Charity's skin.

After gathering up her nerves, Charity approached the lion-like beast, attempting to get a better look at the collar it was wearing. From a ring, under the lion's chin, a tiny naked woman was dangling, bent over and restrained with golden wire in a particularly immodest position. She was upside-down with her legs splayed wide and bound to her outstretched arms leaving her sex displayed foremost and her long hair swishing from her head down below.

Charity cautiously reached out to touch the woman, but jerked her hand back when the lion began to elicit a cautionary growl.

"Rule number one," Fedea said. "Don't touch the tiny woman!"

Charity could see the tiny woman's lips moving. She was most definitely the source of Fedea's voice.

"How?... Who... who are you?" Charity asked. "Why?"

"Wow! Your transition is pretty freaking far along! I already told you that I am Fedea. Do you remember?" she asked Charity.

"But you... here... now?" Charity asked, perhaps beginning to realize how much she struggled trying to form simple sentences.

"It's a long story. But I'll make it as short as possible, because I don't think that your attention span is capable of... Charity! Are you listening to me?" Fedea asked.

Charity, who had been gently rubbing her breast, shook her head. "Mmm hmm."

"Long ago, Empusa, the bitch queen, somehow decided that it was my calling to be a tiny faerie. She shrunk me down to this size, but I ended up having no wings. I was another one of her failed experiments and she grabbed me off the ground and shoved me in a tiny cage to live in her menagerie, which I believe you are quite familiar with.

"Well... the good thing about being six inches tall is that you can easily be misplaced... I escaped the menagerie and slipped aboard the airship to Paradise. Since then I've been working contracts. I did that thing for Dammasch where I went to your earth for a while. And when that contract ended, I started working for someone else who is particularly interested in you. So, I've been watching you for the past few months - your menage a trois's with those two pony girls..."

Pony girls! Charity wondered what Hazel and Garnet were up to. Did they realize that Charity was gone? Were they sad that she was gone? She missed them a lot. They were the best...

"Charity! Charity! Are you listening? So, here we are! Holy goddess, talking to you is almost useless, which is why, seeing as to how you are safely secured, my escort and I are going to go scout around and do lion type shit for a while."

The lion stood up and stretched. "Hopefully we can beat an orgasm out of you and... whatever..." The lion trotted off into the forest.

Charity lay back in the grass in the sun, rocking her legs open and closed, then open again. She grabbed her leash chain and slowly let the links pool on her stomach until they slid off the side. She lightly stroked her breasts with her thumbless hand, smiling. "I'm going to have an orgasm!"

<>--+-

That evening, Hope was busy preparing the green paste. Illie hand fed Charity who had been released from the tree, but tied hand and foot for the evening. Fedea and her lion returned, and she talked and talked. Charity had no idea what she was talking about, as she only spoke in the native language, but she didn't care. She watched Hope methodically mashing her ingredients with a pestle in a large, wooden hollowed out burl.

Unfortunately, the paste would not be ready until the next day.

Illie fetched a second spare hammock of soft woven rope and laid it on the ground. She motioned for Charity to lie on top of it, which Charity thought was kind of odd, since generally hammocks are best when suspended in the air. Then Illie began rolling Charity over onto her stomach, then again onto her back, three times. Suddenly, Charity realized that she had been wrapped tightly in the ropes of the hammock. Her arms were pinned to her sides. Her legs were wrapped together. She could barely move at all.

It reminded her of when her sister used to swaddle her in sheets and blankets to calm her down as a child. "Faith," she mumbled to herself.

"Shh!" Illie said. She then scowled at Fedea, who was still rambling on about something. Then she walked over to Hope and roughly, yanked her head chains around until her built-in gag pinned her tongue. All this, despite the fact that Hope had hardly spoken all evening.

Finally, she carried Charity into the tree and shoved her up on the hammock over the nest. Illie pulled Hope into the nest with her and squeezed her tightly, with her finger inserted in the thimble and pressed between Hope's legs sending her to multiple muffled, squirming orgasms while Charity was forced to watch. Charity could barely move. There would be no sleep running on this night. On the other hand, it felt really good to flex her muscles and feel the restraint of the ropes pressing tightly all around her. The nest was bathed in a bright blue glow late into the night.

12