Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 06

Story Info
The stone golems are looking for Charity.
4.9k words
4.75
1.5k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is a stone gah... gol...?"

"A stone golem," Fedea corrected Charity. "They are creatures without a brain or a soul. Empusa has awoken them to... uh... Well, they are all looking for you."

"And they are around here?" Charity asked.

Charity and Hope were kneeling next to each other as Illie hand fed them twisted lumps of (tick)-doh grass. (One of Charity's favorite treats.) Charity was mostly relieved that she seemed to be able to swallow with no problems. A metal ring had emerged from the flesh around her neck. It was tight, but not constricting. There was no way that it would ever slip over her head, so Charity had to consider it as nothing more than just another piece of permanent jewelry.

"Chain-Head says that it is the second time that they have seen one nearby - probably the same one," Fedea said.

"Should we just leave?" Charity asked.

"No. We are very isolated here," Fedea explained. "You are much more likely to encounter one if you are traveling."

"Can you... kill...?" Charity asked.

"They are not alive," Fedea said. "You can eliminate them, but that might lead to an investigation... which means Empusa's guards would arrive..."

Charity nodded her head even though she did not fully comprehend what Fedea said.

"The search algorithm that a stone golem uses is not very sophisticated," Fedea said. "So, if you are located in a..."

Charity had no idea what Fedea was talking about anymore. She glanced over at Illie who revered silence above all else. Her mouth was locked in a frown. Charity rolled her shoulders a little and tugged at the ropes that were holding her wrists locked behind her back. She was not interested in pulling her hands free. She just found that she liked the way that the ropes felt both physically and mentally.

She leaned to the side and nudged Hope's shoulder. A moment later, Hope nudged her back. Recently, they seemed to be reconnecting a little bit. Most of their communications were now performed through subtle touches. This connection was buoyed on Illie's new practice of requiring Hope to direct Charity's head while Charity was orally servicing Illie.

Since Illie always slid her finger into the thimble that allowed her to safely navigate between Hope's legs, Charity quickly learned that by controlling her effort to push Illie over the edge, she could indirectly affect the amount of pleasure that Hope received from Illie. Hope seemed to realize Charity's strategy and started shifting Charity's head around as a signal to indicate how hard to push Illie's arousal. Basically they were able to successfully to reframe the act of three-way sex to an act of love between two with a go-between. And while Charity ended up as frustrated as always - glowing bright blue, there was a certain satisfaction in the idea that Hope's physical needs were wonderfully fulfilled.

"... For example, one would not consider a revolving security camera as looking around with any sense of intelligence. It's just following a simple algorithm..."

Illie was noisily stashing food supplies back in a storage container, so Charity leaned over and kissed Hope on the cheek (which involved pressing several layers of metal together - a thick nose ring and the jewelry chains wrapped around Hope's head). Hope actually smiled for a moment and winked.

"...and we monitor the boundary that Chain-Head has defined then, we can safely distract their meanderings..."

Charity's left ring finger knuckle felt weird. She feared that a new ring was growing...

<>--+-

Charity was lying on her side, randomly slathered in green paste, a tear sliding across her cheek. Illie, in her frustration, had tied Charity's hands behind her back and looped the loose end of the rope around her bound ankles - a fairly stringent hogtie. She had then roughly pushed Charity from her knees and into the dirt. Now, Charity could barely move. Her body was so tired and sore, she did not even try.

Hope, Illie, and Fedea had been arguing for the past hour in the native language. She had no idea what was being said. She could not help but feel like a failure.

Her freshly pierced ear was starting to sting a little. She could feel the three fat links of metal draping across her jaw. This act of creating this new piercing was meant to induce Charity to have an orgasm. Charity felt like she had been on the edge, but she was unable to slip over. Now her body was swamped in a mind-numbing state of unquenchable arousal.

She did not even realize that Fedea had been talking to her until her escort, the beast, had pawed her. "Chain-Head is such a stupid bitch," Fedea was saying. "She threatened to pierce a rod through your mouth from cheek to cheek like some kind of permanent bit. I think that Hope was able to convince her otherwise."

Charity lifted her head and realized that Illie and Hope had gone into the home tree, leaving Charity lying in the dirt under a moonless sky. Fedea's beast lay down next to her. "I told them that a second ear piercing would not push you over. We did your other ear last time. The extreme bit needs to be more unpredictable. I couldn't argue with Hope though. At least now both ears are pierced."

Indeed, the previous orgasm had been induced by the thick, seamless chain link in her right earlobe. The resulting earring was a three link chain that constantly brushed her shoulder. Now, she had a matching earring on her left side, also permanent, but without the same payoff.

"In the end, Hope agreed to try my suggestion tomorrow," Fedea continued.

Hope climbed out of the Home Tree and walked over to where Charity lay on the ground. She placed a gentle hand on Charity's shoulder then began pulling Charity's leash across the ground. She looped it around the leashing tree and locked it in place. Then she stopped by Charity and placed her hand over Charity's heart.

Charity tried to say something, but she was still incapable of forming words, so her communications were no more than meaningless moans. Hope pointed at Fedea's beast, then her eyes, and then Charity. Obviously, Illie had applied Hope's built-in gag. Fedea confirmed that she would watch over Charity until morning. Then Hope climbed back into the Home Tree.

It was probably best that they had left Charity hogtied. All she wanted to do was run. She would run until she collapsed and then just lie until the ground covered her up.

An orgasm definitely improved her cognitive skills, but the effects were degrading more quickly each time. And now, she was having more and more difficulty having an orgasm. It was utterly clear that they were traversing to a point where the act of inducing an orgasm would be too extreme to be safe. Charity had already declared that she was unwilling to be disfigured or blinded... No more amputations...

At the same time, more metal rings were popping out of her skin almost every day. Many of the rings emerged in places where they could be removed - finger and toe rings, for example. There had even been a few thigh rings that she had been able to slip over her knees and around her heels. Illie insisted on collecting all the metal rings, which she stored in a special leather pouch.

Just as often, though, a new ring would emerge that could not be removed. She had three rings around her neck, three on each ankle. She had four rings on her right wrist and two on her left. A second ring had emerged from her waist, but it was bigger than the first and sat low on her hips. Recently, they had been able to pry a ring from around the shell of her ear.

<>--+-

In the morning Illie untied Charity. She unlocked Charity's leash and allowed her to roam. Fedea and her lion followed her around all day. Fedea had a habit of talking incessantly, but Charity did not really remember much of anything that she said. She was moody and slipped into daydreams - some erotic, some filled with anxiety.

In the evening Hope was working on cooking up another batch of the green paste. A ring that had been emerging from Charity's left bicep broke free of her skin, but the diameter of the ring was large enough to slip over her elbow and wrist. Illie added it to her collection. Certainly, there was a limit to the amount of metal that Charity would shed. Eventually, she would stop making new rings.

Illie, Hope and Charity made love in their standard odd configuration under a sky full of stars. Charity found that she couldn't form any words at all for the rest of the evening. Even when Fedea and her beast returned from hunting and Fedea asked how Charity was feeling, she could only shrug her shoulders and mumble. She knew what she wanted to say. She felt like she was making the sounds necessary to speak her thoughts. But, when she actually heard the words coming from her mouth, she did not recognize the sounds. Apparently, no one else did either.

The next evening, the green paste was ready. Charity was nervous. She knew that they were not going to tell her the exact details, but she felt certain that she was about to receive some new permanent modification - a piercing, perhaps, or metal cauterized into her skin. What could they do? Pierce her nipples? The flesh between her fingers? Her lips? She was quickly running out of suitable locations.

After they had finished dinner, Charity was left kneeling on the ground with her wrists and ankles bound behind her back. Hope approached her with a goblet filled with the paste.

"Drinhh!" she said, pushing the goblet to Charity's lips.

Charity had little choice, but to start gulping the paste down. Soon half the goblet was empty. Illie, Hope, and Fedea stood around quietly. Waiting... Watching...

Charity looked nervously between the three. "What...?"

"Do you feel anything?" Fedea asked.

"Mmm... horny?" Charity replied. "Same..."

Fedea and Illie spoke for a bit. They waited for another five minutes.

"Anything?" Fedea asked.

"Same..." Charity said. "What... how should..."

Illie delivered a command, and Hope tipped the goblet to Charity's lips, coaxing her to drink a bit more.

"Anything now?" Fedea asked.

"Horny," Charity said.

Illie grabbed the goblet from Hope's hands and pushed it up to Charity's lips. She forced Charity's head back, making her gulp down more of the paste. Charity started to choke. She coughed. Green paste started to run out of her nose, dripping down the nose ring. Illie simply wiped the paste from the ring with her fingers which she then pushed into Charity's mouth.

Hope and Fedea were speaking frantically, by the time Illie was satisfied that Charity had consumed everything in the goblet.

"Anything?" Fedea asked after a few more minutes.

"Pee...," Charity said.

Illie carried Charity out of the camp, and propped her over a fallen tree. As Charity was peeing her crotch began to feel like it was vibrating. It felt very satisfying. Very arousing even. She looked down and noticed a small green puddle. She had drinken so much that she was peeing green now!

Illie carried Charity back to the camp. Charity moaned at the feeling of being cradled in Illie's arms, snuggling her head a bit against her shoulder. She groaned with disappointment when Illie set her back down on her knees. Charity tugged at the ropes that confined her wrists. It felt so nice. The way her shoulders were stressed by the way the bondage pulled them back was really erotic.

"Itch!" Charity shouted suddenly, struggling with her bonds frantically. Illie and Hope looked at each other for a moment before Hope stepped up and touched Charity's cheek with her metal tipped fingers. Hope did not have fingernails, so she wasn't the best person at scratching an itch.

"Low... lower," Charity said. She opened her mouth and licked Hope's fingers, leaning forward to try to suck them into her mouth. Hope allowed Charity to suck on her fingers, but gently placed her other hand on Charity's chest.

Charity thrust her chest out. "Suh!" She said around Hope's fingers. She began to flex her hips forward and back "Suuuh!!" she demanded.

Hope looked at Fedea, confused. Fedea said some words. Finally Illie knelt in front of Charity. Charity lunged at Illie, spitting Hope's fingers from her mouth as she moved. Finally, meeting Illie's lips, pushing her tongue and a portion of her nose ring into Illie's warm, wet mouth. She was hopping on her knees, struggling to get closer. Pushing out her chest so she could brush her nipples against Illie's naked skin.

"Suuuh!!" Charity screamed at Illie so loudly, that Illie looked afraid for a moment. Charity was lifting her chest towards Illie's mouth. Illie looked at Fedea and Hope for a moment, both of whom seemed to be frantically making suggestions. Finally, Illie bent over and sucked one of Charity's nipples into her mouth. Charity let out a wild growl. Her entire body was jerking around. Every single sensation was far too intense. She was becoming more and more sensitive by the moment.

Illie hugged Charity to keep her from moving so much and latched on tightly to one of her nipples. Hope moved behind Charity and began supporting her weight, pushing her into tighter contact with Illie. Charity felt like she might explode from all the sensations.

The entire camp was bathed in pulsing blue light emanating from Charity's belt.

Hope turned her back to Charity, pushing her even harder, by using her butt. Sliding up and down. Charity screamed as an orgasm washed over her and despite its arrival the tension in her arousal seemed to continue to grow.

As Charity released another scream, even Fedea's beast stumbled back for a moment, Fedea was pressed into the animal's fur. It's whiskers blown back by the force of Charity's orgasm. Then the beast staggered forward to where the three women struggled together, pressing into the group with its large, furry head. Illie was shaking and screaming now as well, lost in her own orgasm. Hope's was not long after. For all though, that was only the beginning.

<>--+-

The next morning Charity was awoken by Hope gently shaking her shoulder. "Ohhh! Mmm! Oohh! Too much, still!"

Hope helped Charity back into a kneeling position. She was still bound hand and foot. Illie, who was sprawled in the dirt, was slowly starting to move. Fedea's beast was laying on its side, eyes closed, breathing deeply.

"Why the fuck haven't I just been eating that shit all along?" Charity asked when she finally had the presence of mind to do so.

"There will be..." Fedea said, sounding as dazed as Charity felt. "Side effects..."

<>--+-

Somewhere around ten days later, Charity was once again recovering from a night of ingesting the green paste. Fedea's beast was stretching and yawning.

"And they said a six inch woman would never get any action..." Fedea said, somewhat groggily.

"I think that we used the right amount this time," Charity suggested. "I felt like there was a little more control." She pulled on a ring that wrapped around the base of both her left pinky and ring finger. Usually, the rings that appeared on her fingers were easy to remove. This one seemed to be awkwardly jammed below the knuckles on those fingers. It was hard to pull off rings when one doesn't have thumbs sometimes. Maybe Hope would be able to get it off.

Charity now had five rings around her neck. She wondered how many more might appear before she couldn't move her head. A third ring had appeared around her waist.

<>--+-

Four days later Illie seemed to be suggesting that it was time for Hope to make another batch of the green paste.

"Has it already... been... ten days?" Charity asked.

Fedea and her beast had been away for the past two nights so, there was no one around to understand what Charity was saying. It also meant that Illie insisted that Charity be leashed to the leashing tree while she and Hope were away.

Hope said something to Illie. Her voice sounded cross. Meanwhile, she continued coating Charity's right big toe with the sap of a flower that acted as a lubricant. She was trying to help pull a newly generated ring off the toe without much success.

Charity was staring at her arm. She was trying to remember when it was last coated in the green paste. Usually the dye mostly wore off after five days or so. Her arm still looked pretty green.

<>--+-

"Charity, say something to me," Fedea said.

"Something," Charity responded.

"Oh, good! Much better than yesterday," Fedea said.

"I guess that eating the paste is still working... but..." Charity frowned.

"Not quite as effective?" Fedea asked. "I thought this might happen. You're becoming resistant to its effects."

"Can we go down to the creek today? I think I need to bathe," Charity said.

"Sure." Fedea's beast stood up and they started down the hill. "Do you remember what I was telling you about yesterday?"

"Sorry," Charity said. "I remember that you had heard some news about something..."

"Yeah," Fedea responded. "Apparently there was a third Aradale that crossed over from your universe..."

"Aradale?" Charity asked.

"Aradale. The Goddess Dammasch's sister," Fedea said.

"Oh, yeah."

"Well, the rumor is... she brought another womanimal with her from your universe. Another woman like you, locked in a Zoic Amplifier. Except, they say, she had been wearing the device for hundreds of years..."

"What?" Charity asked. "Someone from my world who has been wearing a chastity belt for hundreds of years?"

"Uh huh. They met up with Queen Collis - she's another ruler like Empusa - but in a distant land. Anyway, Collis, the womanimal, and the imported Aradale went to the gates of the Hollow Well and were somehow able to free our Aradale from the Hollow Well."

"And that is bad?" Charity asked.

"Yes!" Fedea said.

"Why would a womanimal from my world want to free Aradale?" Charity asked.

"Oh! I'm sure she has no idea what was going on," Fedea explained. "She was used as a tool. She was the source for whatever magic must have been used to open the gates."

"Oh," Charity said. In truth, she was more worried about Faith than the politics of this planet. She didn't really care what the evil sister was up to. The evil sisters. Whatever.

"What this means is..." Fedea started.

"Does my hair look green to you?" Charity asked, fanning through her thick mane. They had arrived at the creek. Charity quickly waded out into a small pool and submerged herself for a moment. She rose back up and pushed her wet hair out of her face and then began staring at it again.

"What this means is... Now, every queen on the planet wants a womanimal. If a womanimal can empower Collis to open the Hollow Well, then who knows what else is possible," Fedea explained.

"My hair IS green," Charity said. She balanced on one foot in the creek and pulled her other foot up to look at its underside.

"And everyone knows that Empusa is desperately searching for you, the only other known womanimal on the planet," Fedea continued.

"The bottom of my foot is green too, isn't it?" Charity said.

"So, that means that everyone is now looking for you," Fedea said.

"Am I turning green?" Charity asked. "I am. Aren't I?"

"You are so totally green," Fedea responded.

Charity started looking for some calm water so she could look at her reflection.

"I don't know how much longer you will be safe here," Fedea said.

"Are my eyes green?!" Charity asked.

<>--+-

"I will not be around tomorrow. So, Chain-Head is going to leash you to the tree during the day," Fedea said after dinner that night.

"Fuck!" Charity said.

"I told Hope that she must not let Chain-Head force her to make another batch of green paste," Fedea continued. "Chain-Head thinks that you need another dose, but she doesn't even talk to you, so I have no idea why she thinks that. I think that she is becoming addicted to the orgasms that you give her when you are high on the paste."

12