Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can still speak," Charity said. "I remember words!"

"Good!" Fedea said. "I'm going to try and find a way to get you to Paradise before one of the queens discovers that you are here."

"And Hope, too!" Charity said.

As soon as Fedea's beast had trotted off, Charity looked up to see Illie standing over her. There was a predatory look in her eye. Charity had seen it before, but never quite so intensely. She spoke sharply with Hope and soon the decorated women lined up in position behind Charity, slowly directing her mouth toward Illie's crotch.

Charity started as usual, but soon noticed that Illie's hands were also slipping into her hair and directing the action to some degree. Illie did not slip a finger into Hope's special thimble. She left Hope unenticed and later unfulfilled. Illie broke the ring of love between the three of them.

After Illie had her orgasm, she forced Charity to lie down on the second hammock, still bound, wrist and ankle. She rolled Charity in the web of rope and shoved her into the sleeping compartment.

Shortly after Hope spoke with a bit of irritation and Illie was quick to apply Hope's built-in gag, before applying the padded muzzle, bra and panties which protected Illie from Hope's sharp spikes.

The next day, as Fedea had predicted, Illie leashed Charity to the tree, leaving a bowl of water sitting to the side. Charity found that with the sun at the correct angle, she could use the bowl of water to look at her reflection. She could see the change of color in her hair. It was turning a dark emerald shade.

In her time in this universe, her skin had developed a dark tan. There was no doubt that the brown was quickly transitioning to a dark green. She used some of the water to vigorously rub her skin, fruitlessly hoping to get past the layer of green. She found a plant nearby with thorns and quickly scratched it along her calf. It was not a deep cut, but after a few seconds a dark green ebbed up to the surface of her skin. Even her blood was green!

She let out a frustrated growl. Even if Fedea was lying or mistaken about her universe being gone. How could she ever go home? She had a thick metal chain implanted in her sternum. She no longer had thumbs. She had seamless rings encircling all the narrowest parts of her body. And now, apparently, she had turned completely green.

The next day, Fedea and her beast returned, so Charity was allowed to wander within the boundary that Hope had set. In the afternoon, she was laying in the sun near the cliffs. A deer nearby snorted and the herd ran for the cover of the forest. Charity jumped to her feet as well, but immediately saw what caused the alarm. Fedea's beast was running full speed across the meadow towards her.

It was an impressive sight - watching the animal move at full speed - its head down, back arched. The animal looked like a wheel and it was moving really fast, straight towards her.

Charity was so entranced by Fedea's beast, that she did not hear the other creature that was moving in her vicinity until it made a loud burping sound. She immediately turned and attempted to run, but a large warm blob of mud impacted around her feet and ankles. When she tried to lift her foot, the caked mud prevented her from moving at all. She looked up to see a creature almost twice her height,the color of sandstone. It walked on two stony legs. Its eyes were no more than two large empty sockets and its mouth was huge and hanging wide open, Its stomach began contracting and lurching as though it was about to vomit at her again.

Charity was frozen, not only in fear, but also it seemed that her feet were particularly stuck in the mud-like vomit. The mud made popping sounds and seemed to be hardening more and more by the second.

Suddenly Charity felt like she was hit by a wall. She felt her feet ripped from the mud and she flew through the air some distance before landing in a heap. It was Fedea's beast. "Run!" Fedea screamed as the beast circled past Charity and started to run at the creature.

Charity tried to get up but the impact had knocked the wind out of her. She couldn't breathe. She could barely move. She rolled over enough to get another look at the creature. It must be a stone golem. It was turning its head towards Charity. Its mouth was opening wider. A guttural retching sound began to tear from within the creature.

Suddenly the golem's head exploded - a blast of rock shards splintering across the meadow. Then Charity saw Illie standing behind the creature. She was spinning something around in the air like a sling. It took a moment for Charity to realize that she was wielding a long heavy chain. Illie was bald! Actually, she only had a single chain that emanated from the crown of her head and it was this chain that she was using proficiently as a weapon. Another strike at the creature's shoulders sent another shower of broken stones through the air.

The creature stumbled and dropped to its knees.

Hope was lifting Charity up from the ground. "Go!" she screamed as she pulled Charity by her leash towards the cover of the trees. Charity had recovered her ability to breathe enough to stumble along behind Hope.

Once they made it into the shelter of the trees, Hope pushed Charity against a trunk. "Stay!" She began looking around frantically. Charity slid down into the dirt, breathing heavily. She assumed that if she made a smaller target she would be more difficult to see - in case there were any more of those things roaming around.

Charity looked down at her feet. She had not shaved her legs since she had arrived in this universe, but she had never had a lot of body hair. Most every hair that grew around her ankles was now embedded in a small pebble. Even worse, though, the metal rings that had been collecting around her ankles were coated in stone.

<>--+-

"That was a... stone golem?" Charity asked.

"Yes," Fedea said. "Illie dispatched it, but I'm afraid that Empusa's people will become suspicious when they find that one of the golems has been destroyed."

Illie had reinstalled all the chains around her head so they looked like hair rather than an effective weapon. Charity definitely had a new respect for Illie and tried to thank her. Illie's response, of course, was to shush her and argue with Hope and Fedea.

The three argued all through dinner as Charity knelt on the ground with her wrists and ankles bound being fed by Hope. After a while Illie grabbed Hope by her arm and dragged her back towards the home tree behind where Charity knelt. A short time later, it became obvious that Illie had installed Hope's built-in gag as Hope was grunting loudly and making inarticulate sounds.

Charity slumped in her bonds, disappointed that she was the cause of so much upset. She looked up at Fedea and her beast and rolled her eyes.

"Wait! Illie, stop!!" Fedea yelled suddenly.

Charity heard a thunk and saw a white flash. The ground was getting closer. Then she felt an intense pain on the back of her head. She was lying in the dirt as the world faded to black.

<>--+-

When Charity awoke again, her head was aching. She was curled up in a tight ball - walls pressing all around her. There was pounding. This sound came from the wooden surface directly behind her.

Charity's wrists had been unbound. She struggled to twist her body in the cramped space. Moonlight was shining through an opening above her. The floor and walls were really sticky. Her ankles were still tied. Slowly she was able to turn.

The pounding stopped.

"Illie?" Charity said. She was enclosed in some space. The wooden surface was rough. Charity suddenly realized that she was inside one of Illie's storage trees. Some trees around the home tree had hollows which Illie used to store food and other supplies. Apparently, Illie had stuffed Charity into one of those hollows.

The patch of moonlight shining from above was suddenly covered up.

"Illie?" Charity said.

The pounding started again.

"Illie!" Charity screamed. She was being sealed inside a tree! Charity pushed on the walls around her, but they did not budge at all. "Illie!"

Charity used her fist to bang on a freshly installed slat. "Illie! Let me out!"

Charity heard Illie shush her. Then there was more pounding - reinforcing the slats used to seal Charity in the hollow space of the tree. When the pounding stopped, Charity called out again, pounding her hands on the walls, "Illie? Illie!? Let me out! Illie!!"

12